Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:07 am
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall smiled when Rider spun, though she had to duck a bit, since she was taller... though not by much. Once she'd returned, stepping a bit closer to the boy. She said it was the best Valentine's she'd had thus far, and he vaguely wondered if she'd had several. None that he knew of, but she was free to do her thing. But... if it was someone he knew, it might be a bit awkward. Lyall pushed his glasses up with his wrist, not wanting to let go of Rider's hands. "Why thank you, and do tell me if there's more to be done to keep our date in the tops." He smiled, this one back to his usual goofy grin. He was having a fair bit of fun, but he wanted to make sure she was too.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FIFƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

PЯΣFΣᄃƬ

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addison chuckled along with his girlfriend and shook his head, an amused smile on his face. That was just another reason why he loved her... He loved her. He suddenly stopped dancing and pulled her into his arms. His lips met hers and lingered for a long moment. Then he leaned his head down to her ear and whispered, "I love you Pru." He smiled at her, a pinkish blush on his cheeks. He wasn't sure if she felt the same way, but Merlin be damned, Addison did.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

{Click on Addy's picture. :3 }

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:19 am

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider smiled at Lyall and snuggled close to him, still swaying a little bit to keep up the illusion of dancing. "Well, we could go and get refreshments at some point. But I'm rather enjoying dancing at the moment." She smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder. Oh, if only he knew... and knew how to react. Rider sighed a little. It could be interpreted as a contented sigh, which is how Rider hoped he interpreted it as.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:34 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Masquerade - Great Hall

Raymond knew how awkward they’re conversation was going until Colin got there. He found the boy rather interesting honestly. Then again he’d never really talked to Colin either. Ray mostly stayed to himself and as it seemed his own house of Slytherin as well. Though he didn’t imagine Ravenclaw’s were terrible company. He had to wonder what this boy had with googles though. “I’m guessing you have a thing for goggles?” Raymond questioned curiously.

When Colin said he was better with faces than names, Ray wasn’t about to take offense. After all he was the Slytherin that sat in the middle of most classes and didn’t really take that much to people. If you didn’t say much a voice and a name wasn’t much help. Of course he did do his share of answering questions in the classes he was good at, like transfiguration or potions. “Don’t worry about it.” He told him before nodding at his words. “You’re right it is. So I guess that is the point.” He said despite Colin messing it up it didn’t matter. They would have fun he assumed at least.

Seeing a brunette walk over to them, it took Raymond a moment after hearing her voice to register it was Nike. “Hello Nike,” He greeted with a smile. “You look great tonight.” He told her. Yeah, he was still working on the sounding better. It was still very much a work in progress.

Status: Curious... Feeling completely mental...
                                                  With: Diantha, Colin & Nike

Wearing: Slytherin Style

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Jade Galaksylph

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:38 pm
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven did smile, though it was carefully monitored so as to not be a a full on grin and make him think he was in the clear- no doubt he thought the ring would speed things up- when he mentioned Timothy being whipped and his lack of a man card. She suspected Timothy would say the exact same thing about Seymour if given the chance. The two boys were eerily alike in terms of being completely wrapped around their girlfriends' pinky fingers, anyways. Maybe Timothy bought flowers and probably whatever else Mira wanted, but Seymour hand made jewelry, which was an almost unheard of level of dedication for a sixteen year old male in his first relationship.

She struggled to remember who Timothy's sister in law was- his mother had remarried a Whitethorne- and then realized it was the Potions professor, the one who had used to work for Jason and now didn't. For whatever reason. Morven knew better than to bring it up whenever she was with Jason now, which was always on a full moon. Still, she had her suspicions, which she was smart enough not to voice because she didn't want her head bitten off, possibly literally. "With friends like you, who needs enemies?" she muttered sarcastically as he went on about his 'suggestions'. Seymour didn't know what Jason, sorry, 'Professor Hill' was, because she wasn't a moron who went around outing everyone in the damn pack.

But regardless, Jason was intimidating enough without people knowing he was a werewolf, and Seymour was completely bullsh*tting if he was acting like he didn't find the man scary. Morven didn't, she assured herself, she just had a healthy amount of respect for her alpha. Ha. What a joke. Just kidding, the man still terrified the hell out of her, even if she- begrudgingly- no longer tried to convince herself that she hated him and everyone else in her stupid testosterone overloaded pack. Whatever, it wasn't like she saw the man as a father figure- she just whined a lot when he yelled at her and sometimes stormed off into the woods only to come back fifteen minutes later. "I'm glad to know you would risk being turned into fertilizer if you were the type to bother with something stupid like flowers for me," she echoed him, then seemed to be trying to recall something. "Gods, I hope he didn't go for roses." She wrinkled her nose for a moment.

OOC:
mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:46 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Slytherin ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.

Aimee grinned when Caty said that they were of course still best friends and hugged her friend ecstatically. Crush or not, she was still her best friend, and she would be forever. "Best friends forever."
                                                      She chanted, grinning at Caty before glancing around the great hall at the mention of Leon. "I don't think I could ever crush on such a downer like Leon. He needs to learn how to be friends."
                                                      He of course was no where to be seen, as expected. She grinned and held out her hand. "Well... we're at a ball.... so I guess... would you like to dance with me Caty?"

Wow. When did she get the balls to say that? She never would have thought she'd have the courage to say that, but she might as well make the most of the night right? They were dates for the night, and dancing was kind of a big part of any masquerade ball. "Or we could go get a drink if you prefer or go find Collin and the rest of our friends. I dunno. Its up to you Caty."
                                                      She smiled at her best friend. She was still sort of blushing, but it wasn't as bad and this was probably as good as it was going to get.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

Wendy wasn't surprised when Vander rolled his eyes when she pointed out Anti didn't like her much. She supposed it might not be entirely her as a person and partially because of Evander, but there was the time she snapped at Anti for acting like an idiot in a crisis. Wendy still stood by snapping at the younger girl because Anti's antics could have led to killing Evander or Wendy as they looked for her. Wendy shrugged at Evander's assessment of his sister not bothering to say anything one way or another.

As the conversation turned to David, Wendy raised a brow as Vander called him a t**t, swearing and being sure to emphasize it a second time. She didn't disagree, entirely, but she supposed she did have the son of a squib to thank for someday being able to call the Avery manor her own. Or maybe she should call it the "former Avery manor".

She smiled when he volunteered to teach her violin. "Really? That could be fun. I could teach you viola this summer. Well that is if you are allowed to come over. If not I suppose I can come visit you, yes?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: Valentines 2032
Dressed: As if born of the sea
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:16 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Other people might have been embarrassed, or annoyed with her, since this was technically supposed to be a formal dance where everyone acted very proper (and dull), Pru might add, but not Addy. He was always ready to go along with her, no matter what she was up to. Pru had never thought being in a relationship for this long would be so easy, but things had always been easy with Addy. He was easy to talk to, easy to be around... She gasped in surprise and delight when he abruptly pulled her into his arms, and gripped his shoulders a bit harder than usual when he kissed her for a more extended amount of time. If they had gone much longer she thought they might have started to get stares. But then again, it was Valentine's Day. Wasn't this to be expected? She expected him to let go when they stopped their kiss, but instead he whispered that he loved her in her ear, and grinned at her, pink in the face. Shocked, Pru stammered, "I- I love you too," smiling like an idiot.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Sixth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

"Just for touching you? That's a bit much, don't you think?" He laughed softly, shaking his head in amusement and rubbing the back of his head. "Look at other girls? I could never," he said with a smile. Of course it was a slight lie--but he figured that it was just part of the human condition. Just because he looked at girls didn't mean he'd dream of doing something like cheating on Emily, and he at least had the common decency to keep his eyes on Emily when he was around her. And if she looked at other guys, he wouldn't be surprised, and it wasn't really a problem anyway. Now that he thought about it, he really needed to stop thinking about it.

He held a hand up when she said she didn't get anything for him and shook his head, a smile still on his face. "It's okay. I didn't want you to. This was just kind of my surprise to you, and you loving it is a great gift for me." He gave her a soft kiss, then took her hand suddenly. "Now, should we dance?"

shabatha

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

As they moved with the rhythm of the music, Devonte chuckled softly and looked at her through his mask. Even with the obscured vision he could tell that the color of her face had changed, and he had the strange feeling that he was to blame for that. He was just glad they both had masks on, as it would probably be a lot harder without them. "I actually wasn't planning on that, if you can believe it," he remarked with a smirk. He wouldn't have been surprised if she didn't believe it, as even he couldn't believe his slowly changing personality at times.

Another soft laugh escaped his lips as she commented on his teachers being human, shrugging his shoulders and surprisingly moving rather gracefully with her. It just felt natural. "Teachers? I think you're giving them too much credit, Lola," he said with an amused shake of his head. "I'm sure that a goblin was more experienced in the art of dancing than those lot were. In fact, anyone doing anything other than fumbling around knocking things over are more experienced." He found himself opening up more and more to her with each word, with each passing second, and while previously he would've been horrified to be like this with Lola of all people he didn't really mind now. In fact, he liked it.

He shook his head at the mention of Layton and whether or not he was a problem over break, his smile fading a bit but still staying there for her when she offered to sic plants on him. "It was okay, considering. We mainly spent most of our time apart, so it wasn't too bad. We really just had to come together for Christmas, which was.. Tolerable. But it was one of the only times I actually wanted to come back, the only other time being over the summer. I can handle him, though. He may be a psychopath but he's not a dangerous one, or not at the moment at least.. If that makes any sense."

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDance Floor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one and Everyone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEffervescent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αи∂ ιи м у м ι и ∂ , ιи тнє fαяαωαу н є я є αи∂ и σ ω xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє вє¢σмє ι и ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ѕσмєнσω xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ι и є ν є я ℓσѕє му ω α ℓ ℓ є т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ι ωιℓℓ вє тнє ρ ι ¢ т υ я є σf ∂ ι ѕ ¢ ι ρ ℓ ι и є xxxxxx
                                                          иєνєя f υ ¢ к ι и g υρ α и у т н ι и g xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla had stood, humming to herself and creating the most interesting little stories for all the students on the dance floor. In lieu of actually knowing what was happening before her, she always found that making up stories was fun. She was mumbling under her breath, head tilted to the side and a distant look in her eye, when someone came up next to her. She knew it was Kolton before he even spoke, expression growing more focused as she turned to look at him properly. "Mm, yes, I hope I wasn't difficult to find," she said cheerfully. Truth be told, she'd gotten so caught up in her own nonsense she'd completely forgotten about wondering where he was... She was awful at this, she thought. Oh, well, at least he'd found her. The Seer stepped closer, a hand reaching to lace her fingers with his, and she rested her head on his shoulder. "Had we made plans? I was worried we'd made plans, and I'd forgotten. I meant to see if you were looking for me..." She pouted a bit, very disappointed in herself. Normally she was better at staying focused on important things. But,s he'd gotten caught up in the whimsical nature of the ball, and it'd completely slipped her mind. But, then, if he'd lost track of time grading papers, perhaps she wasn't in too much trouble?

spaceShe made an odd, trilling sort of sound, agreeing when he said that the ball was 'interesting.' "I find it all very confusing... but I believe most everyone else is somewhat confused as well, which makes me feel sort of nice, since I'm always confused," she chirped in amusement. It wasn't like it was any secret to the man that she was a few cards short of a deck. She didn't think it bothered him, though, or he'd have abandoned her long ago, and he hadn't. He had in fact sounded very apologetic about meeting her late for the ball, which she thought was a very good sign. Not that she had much experience in the matter. She purred lightly, and nuzzled his neck gently. "Oh! Do you dance, pet? I know how, but I've never actually gotten to." The Seer was very suddenly very excited by the prospect. Lacking suitors as she had, she hadn't really ever gotten to put her mother's lessons to good use, which seemed rather wasteful. If Kolton didn't know how, she wouldn't be all that upset, but it would be rather nice. It was a ball, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ιи м у м ι и ∂ , ι ιмαgιиє ѕ σ м α и у т н ι и g ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx тнιиgѕ тнαт α я є и ' т яєαℓℓу н α ρ ρ є и ι и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ωнєи тнєу ρ υ т мє ι и т н є g я σ υ и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'ℓℓ ѕтαят ρ σ υ и ∂ ι и g тнє ℓ ι ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ѕαуιиg ι н α ν є и ' т f ι и ι ѕ н є ∂ уєт

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty beamed in relief as Aimee seemed to accept her feelings, or lack thereof, with grace and happiness as she proclaimed them best friends forever. She didn't have the heart to tell her there was no such thing as forever because really, she was at a ball! She'd leave such downer thoughts for her alone times with Leon. Speaking of the the loner snake, when her friend denied that she might ever get a crush on him she chuckled awkwardly and rubbed her hands together since that was sorta what she did. Sort of. She wasn't exactly sure if they were friends or if he was someone who could help keep her away from the temptation. Not that his suggestion was any better, but it was still a nice effort he didn't have to put forth. "He's not all bad, he's just...umm...he just doesn't know how to deal with people let alone friendships. I think once he warms up to someone that he would be the most loyal friend there was." she said with an emphatic nod. When she was asked to dance she just looked at her friend and giggled at the way she awkwardly tried to backtrack out of it. Silly girl! "I would love to dance with you. It is a ball after all! Oo! That rhymed!" The girl laughed again before grabbing Aimee's hand and dragging her out onto the dance floor and putting one hand on her friend's shoulder and the other still clasped in her own and began leading them in a simple waltz that her Da had taught her at her first ever wedding. Then again then she had been able to dance with him while standing on his feet but she didn't think that was appropriate or helpful for her friend.ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:26 am
User Image

Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette

First YearPurebloodSlytherinSecond-born

I’m like a scarf trick, it’s all up the sleeve
                                                  I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
                                                  Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
                                                  Fifty words for murder and I’m every one of them

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike, even if her masked face didn't overtly show her emotions, was amused when Dia replied so quickly regarding her compliment about her mask and her hairstyle. She blinked when the Ravenclaw girl complimented her jewelry, she honestly didn't expect to be complimented about jewelry but she'll take that as well. She then smiled and replied, "Why, thank you, Dia." She noticed that the Ravenclaw Boy, who was quite... short compared to Ray, decided to step back. That was when she realized that she might have outed the boy at the group, which was never her intention. "Hey," She said to the blond boy, since she felt slightly bad about it, and she though a compliment would cheer him up at least (since his outfit was also nice as Diantha's, honestly), "Hi. You're Colin, right? From Ravenclaw? It's nice to see you here, and nice goggles. No lie, It really matches your outfit," Sure, she wasn't exactly the social one as her brother but she would never out anyone, Good Lord she wasn't that snobbish. If you want to know who deserved the "Most Snobbish" Award, Nike (and Avian) would gladly point to her grandparents. Somewhere in this place, she could see her brother Avian participating in the... wait was that a Dating Auction? That was quite unexpected, especially when he didn't want their parents to talk about his personal love life (even if that guy was single, he's only thirteen for Merlin's sake). That probably meant arranged marriage, since their Uncle went off to marry Aunt Piper (In which, quoting Avian, thinks that "She was much more better than their mother"). Her greyish eyes turned at her housemate, who complimented her, she smirked and replied, "Why, thank you, Ray. So are yours," Then she began to focus at the three of them, "So, how's the winter holiday, by the way?"

[OOC : @Mia : I'm sorry? 8'D]

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

My touch is black and poisonous
                                                  And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
                                                  I know you need it, do you feel it?
                                                  Drink the water, drink the wine

Thinking : "Gosh, this is a nice party."
With : Colin Beckett, Diantha Warlow, Ray Yuko
Attire : Looking nice

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:33 am
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean was listening to Cathy's answer to his question quietly, well, her answer made sense. Yeah, David was quite a smart guy when it comes to academics, probably smarter than him. Usually Jean didn't think he was as smart as his father, but at least he knew that he was artistically smart. If anything, his visual art skill was one of the very few thing he was always confident about, aside from wandlore and wandwork. And well, he was quite surprised that Cathy said that her brother was geeky, since Jean didn't see anything that David would geek about. But then, Cathy and David are siblings, Jean trusted what she says about her brother. He can't be sure about taking sides part though, since he wasn't exactly the type who just takes sides all the sudden unless it was really necessary. His father always told him to be careful about those and stay as neutral as possible, that was why the Ravenclaw wasn't sure if what Cathy said about that was true. Jean could not deny the awkward trait though, since he wasn't quite a sociable person and a total introvert. When she finished her first statement, he finally nodded and hummed, "Hm... Well, that's a good point right there," He blinked and felt abit red again when Cathy told him that he was sweet and kind than her brother was, so all he could do about that compliment was that he only mouthed an "Oh...". Then, he brought up about Leo and David, there he could now recall the Gryffindor lady he met in the Dueling Club and the ring that caught his eye as well. "Wait, what did David did that would make someone dump him? And... They're married? Since when?" Jean wasn't sure if he was being a forgetful idiot or Cathy didn't tell him, he couldn't tell which. Now that he thought of it, he couldn't believe David got engaged and married at such a young age. The concept of being married at like age eighteen or seventeen scared him, Jean's parents didn't get married until they were like, what, twenty-eight? "Sorry, it's just... I just found that being engaged to be married at a young age is a weird concept," He added apologetically, he felt like his curiosity almost killed the cat and the situation.

As Cathy now took his hand, Jean felt nervous and hope his hands under his dark-brown knitted gloves weren't shaking. Sure, they were dating for months but, this was their first Valentines as well as their first dance. He nodded in agreement when Cathy added that it was a memory to remember. Cliche, sure, but wouldn't you too? She then stood on her tiptoes (despite the fact that she was wearing heels) and kissed him on the cheek. which made him blush behind his mask. But then, he felt bad because of their height differences, even if he was just five feet and ten inches. And now they held hands, and began to do a slow dance, he felt like it was okay to have a nice talk during the mellow dance, "So..." He began to speak, and then out of curiosity he asked, "Uhm, just curious, but did David knew about us dating?"

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User ImageUser Image

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:14 am
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FIFƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

PЯΣFΣᄃƬ

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

His heart had been hammering, hoping that Pru responded in kind. It would just kill his heart if she didn't say it back. But the words came out in a shocked stammer, meaning his words had hit home hard. He smiled happily, his cheeks deepening in color. "Good," was all he could say with a small chuckle. Then he was kissing her again, his arms falling around her waist. This was an intense, passionate kiss. He didn't care if anyone was staring at them. Because he loved Pru and she loved him. To Addison, they were alone in the Great Hall and that was all that mattered.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

{Click on Addy's picture. :3 }

The Forgotten Weasley

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers