Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Highlight reel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:52 am
badboy012533
" Well lets see ever since I got screwed and fired from the WWF I toured and sold out more rock concerts then even the Rolling Stones or any other crappy rock band. Then I come back now and look! I won the Royal Rumble match and got to the main event at Wrestlemania! Yet what did you do when you came back? Nothing but cheap shotting people from behind. "

Yeah? How did that differ from your actions? Let's not dwell on this fact. You call your band Fonzy, right? But isn't that a character in an 80s television sitcom?

As for your career goes, you're lucky that I don't feel like ending it right now.

*HBK stared him down.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:14 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
badboy012533
" Well lets see ever since I got screwed and fired from the WWF I toured and sold out more rock concerts then even the Rolling Stones or any other crappy rock band. Then I come back now and look! I won the Royal Rumble match and got to the main event at Wrestlemania! Yet what did you do when you came back? Nothing but cheap shotting people from behind. "

Yeah? How did that differ from your actions? Let's not dwell on this fact. You call your band Fonzy, right? But isn't that a character in an 80s television sitcom?

As for your career goes, you're lucky that I don't feel like ending it right now.

*HBK stared him down.*
" It's Fozzy a** clown, and if you want to how about tonight me against you, submission match. " Jericho looked at him.  

badboy012533

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:43 pm
*HBK thought for a second and shook his head.*

Sorry, Jericho, I don't wrestle with jobbers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:01 am
(( Some moron decided to hack my Badboy name and not this one. What a dumbass. ))

" Jobber? Who the hell beat your a** a few years back? I kicked your a** on Raw, I kicked your a** at the Royal Rumble, I even kicked your a** at Wrestlemania. So you should be the jobber around here a** clown. "  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:50 pm
bradland012
(( Some moron decided to hack my Badboy name and not this one. What a dumbass. ))

" Jobber? Who the hell beat your a** a few years back? I kicked your a** on Raw, I kicked your a** at the Royal Rumble, I even kicked your a** at Wrestlemania. So you should be the jobber around here a** clown. "

*HBK went for a surprise Sweet Chin.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:23 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012

*HBK went for a surprise Sweet Chin.*
Jericho got kicked in the face and went down.

(( After Rich posts I'm going to allow 3 days after and if noone posts then I'm going for the next show. ))  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:40 pm
*HBK rolled out of the ring as he did the "Suck It" taunts to the crowd.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:43 pm
(( Next show's gonna be after Lockdown. ))  

brad013

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games