Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Deejaye's 24 hours New Year Customs - Over Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:35 am
Entry Tag: (Zee Oddwyn | Ulun'Suti | Heavy | Solo Custom)
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Ulun'Suti
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - Nebulas

WIP Needed? No, thank you!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: CC within the theme!
Face:CC within the theme!
Mane: CC within the theme!
Tail: CC within the theme!
Hooves/Fetlocks:CC within the theme!
Reference Image(s): A few for inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC within the theme!
Wings: Describe Wings - CC within the theme!
Scales: Describe Scales - CC within the theme!
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC within the theme!
Custom Items: CC within the theme!
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Selaeradrim
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Breed: Nebula
Temper: Neutral Good
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC!
Tag frame color: CC!
Tag feather color(s): CC!

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes, please!
(If so) Element: Light  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:46 am
Frezir

Just making a note that you used the super rare header but your concept is only rare - you've been added to the right list though so you don't have to do anything ^.^

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

I'm afraid hyper-hybrids can only be acquired from a mutant slot, which is not being offered in these customs. Please void and re-post a new concept ^.^

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:46 am
Entry Tag: ( Regal Renegade | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Mactaíl Clan Relative
WIP Needed?: Yes please! **Totally okay with LS

Body: His body is as black as a Raven's feathers and would be flawless save for the scars that tell tales of battles fought previously. On his foreleg he has a tattoo of the Irish knot for warrior glowing in white.
Face: His eyes are a beautiful turquoise color, adding a sense of calm to his otherwise stern expression.
Mane: His mane is a mixture of red and orange in coloration, demonstrating his relation to his half brother. It falls just below his shoulders and is rather mussed in appearance. A single braid is bound by a leather strap. (I like his bangs in my reference but feel free to do what you will with the rest of his hair. It can be thicker and fall however as long as it looks messy. I didn't really know what I was doing aside from the braid. I don't mind if it falls over both sides of his neck either.)
Tail: His tail falls much in the same manner as his mane, hovering just above his 'ankles.'
Hooves/Fetlocks: He has custom fluffy fetlocks and his hooves are black as well.
Reference Images:
Eye Color
Hair color -- This is his half brother
Warrior Knot
Quick Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Style two and the same color as his body.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: On the 'spines' of his wings he has a few short plates of armor to defend their weak spots. His feather are slightly tattered but in otherwise wondrous shape.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: As any descendant of warriors would be he is clad in heavy armor. He has plates on all four of his feet, his chest, shoulders and some protection up his neck. The armor on his shoulders resembles wings. (I did not put fine detail on the armor but if you feel like engraving it with a simple symbol or something go ahead.) Individual platelets are attached by links of chain and centered against the line of his throat. On his right ear he has two silver studs.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Quick Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deaglan Mactaíl
Owner: Regal Renegade
Breed: Celtic Warrior
Temper: Gallant
Mate: None
Tag Background: 006 Wierd Forest by Chibizoo
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Black with his Irish tattoo on it glowing white.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Do not desire to have a Domain

Personality (required In general):
Deaglan is a fighter and never gives up on something if he feels the actions and motivations behind it are pure. At times this makes him a tad vulnerable because it is in his nature to want to believe that everyone is good and honorable in some way but this does not always happen. As such it is fairly easy to spin a yarn that he will sometimes believe just to give someone the benefit of the doubt. However, this does not mean that he is stupid, often times he uses situations like this to test an individual's metal.

On the outside Deaglan appears to be as steady as a boulder but he deals with his inward turmoil silently. Those he is fighting with or protecting will never see him shaken because a good leader never allows his comrades to see him down. Because of this many believe him to be stoic for he does not open up about his personal feelings or thoughts much. It is simply that if he breaks open that compartment there may be serious consequences.

He is duty bound and that is why he has come to the Kawani lands all the way from his home land. Callan, his halfbrother, was taken from their clan at a young age and therefore never informed that he is the new patriarch since the recent passing of the old one. Because he was absent Deaglan took over but his now being forced into an arranged lifemating with a cousin of his and is hopeful that Callan will come back to their birthplace and sit at the head of the clan so his cousin will not be forced to marry him. He would do it because it is his duty but she is not pleased. She would not complain but he can feel it in the air around her.

(Obviously this will be etched out more over time.)

Plot ideas (required):

The Death of a Beloved Father: Back in his homeland Deaglan's father passes, leaving him to be the leader of the clan if he cannot find his halfbrother Callan. It is his duty to take a mate of noble blood and to produce future heirs to the clan but he realizes this situation isn't ideal. Still grieving he goes off in search of his brother with the help of his spiritual mate to be.

A Brother by Name: Deaglan has only ever heard stories about his brother from his father, he has never met him. Callan's mother abandoned his father after Callan was born and never returned, shattering his father's heart and leaving Deaglan a bit resentful toward them. Even so, he has heard tell of Callan's knighthood and excellent training and has always hoped to be better than his brother.

Getting Soft: Deaglan literally has fire burning in his veins and when he sees Callan content lounging around with his family he cannot believe his eyes. Certainly his brother retains his knightly qualities, training every day and keeping sharp but how could he be content just playing house? This rather infuriates him because it is not what he expected of someone in his bloodline. Battle drums beat in their hearts and their minds are full of strategy, not housekeeping.

New World: After seeing his brother with his family he puts off speaking to them for a while and explores this unfamiliar lands. Things here are very different then they are back home. The mares have minds of their own and are often rude or improper to stallions, he is accustomed to subservience and respect. Most foals are never trained to fight as he had been and his sons after him would be. This world is confusing to him.

(I have many more I can add but do not want to write a novel on here. Please let me know if more are required. ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 am
Entry Tag: Painted Moose | Angeni / Kalona Heavy | Twin Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni / Kalona
Body Build: Reg with hoofs down
Concept Origin: New
WIP Needed? No. Will take them if they come, but not needed.

Body: Palomino Pinto; the lighter blonde tan and white . Feel free to take mixings of the refs, and blend. :3 CC on styling and markings.
Face: Like body, with no pink or black on his muzzle. "#A5FEFA" - eyes.
Mane: #FFF06A- The style is CC. I'm mainly looking for big, fluffy hair with lots of fun! Wavy curly preferable. Length should be long; past the knees at least.
Tail: Same as mane!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ivory hooves. Longer fetlocks please! Non-cloven.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3 - Body.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Back swept horns - same ivory as hooves!
Wings: Can the upper most set be the kalona wing style 3 with smooth feathers, and the lower pair Angeni style 2 - White please!
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Skin walker hunters! So CC on items on those grounds

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Emilian
Owner: Painted Moose
Breed: Palomino Pinto
Temper: Sour Puss
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A Halfbreed
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): n/A

Personality (required In general): The brothers are very similar as they tend to think and act as a single entity. They take life in stride, following the beat of their own drum while shunning most of society. Emilian is the mentally "stronger" of the two, and is able to resist the urge to eat meat / hurt others far better than his brother. That isn't to say he's perfect. He's still got a foul attitude when crossed, and can be pretty grouchy. Mostly just because he's constantly on edge around his twin.
Plot ideas (required): To hunt down and destroy as many skin walkers as possible, yo homes! Beyond that I got nothin' lol.

-----

Soquili Species: Angeni / Kalona
Body Build: Reg with hoofs down
Concept Origin: New
WIP Needed? No. Will take them if they come, but not needed.

Body: Palomino Pinto; the lighter blonde tan and white . Feel free to take mixings of the refs, and blend. :3 CC on styling and markings.
Face: Like body, with no pink or black on his muzzle. "#ff1a1a" - eyes.
Mane: #FFF06A- The style is CC. I'm mainly looking for big, fluffy hair with lots of fun! Wavy curly preferable. Length should be long; past the knees at least.
Tail: Same as mane!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ivory hooves. Longer fetlocks please! Non-cloven.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3 - Body.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Back swept horns - same ivory as hooves!
Wings: Can the upper most set be the kalona wing style 3 with smooth feathers, and the lower pair Angeni style 2 - White please!

Custom Items: Skin walker hunters! So CC on items on those grounds

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Luca
Owner: Painted Moose
Breed: Palomino Pinto
Temper: Torn
Mate:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A Halfbreed
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): n/A

Personality (required In general): The brothers are very similar as they tend to think and act as a single entity. They take life in stride, following the beat of their own drum while shunning most of society. Luca is mentally weaker than his brother in that he's been known to lose him and hurt innocents. He tries, he really does, but sometimes his mind just snaps. In his 'good' moments he feels guilty for the trouble he causes his brother, which quite possibly is the reason why he snaps so much; the mental/emotional strain is too much
Plot ideas (required): To hunt down and destroy as many skin walkers as possible, yo homes! And maybe explore his Kalona side in depth.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 am
Entry Tag: DarkenWoodWolf | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No domain
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): --
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): --

Personality (required In general): Faithful to himself and those he calls friends. Veliari sees the good in Soquilli, even if no one else can. He believes that, with the exception of skinwalkers, there is something redeemable in every life. He doesn't judge based on appearance, but rather by deed. Once he judges you, however, that judgement stands unless you can do something extreme to alter it, either way. Veliari is kind and gentle, but ferocious in defense of those he cares about.
Plot ideas (required): He will befriend multiple types of individuals and judge them on their ways. One of his friends (and probably the most problematic) will be Aveshar, though La and I are going to start them as complete strangers. I want to see how they develop as friends, even though they are vastly different. Veliari will also interact with his family for further plots, both the light and dark sides.
Finding someone who understands his unique way of looking at things will be how he finds the soul he loves. He doesn't think it will be easy, for all that he is Angeni, for all that he is a good and kind soul, his beliefs may put a strain on his relationships with others.
I want him to be fooled by someone, some trickster. Either way, that the trickster is good when he is not, or that he is evil when he is not. It could be for any reason on the tricksters end, but the result would be the same. I don't know what Veliari would do once he found out, but it will be fun either way.

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Angeni - style 2
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes

Body: White body with five or six pale blue (same color as the hair) swirls of color, easy to see on his back and flank.
Face: solid black eyes with a bright blue (same shade as the crystal pendant) pupil and with a dark blue eyeliner that fades out a very short distance into the white of the rest of his face. A few fine spots of white in the blue.
Mane: Long braid - a mix of blue shades, light and dark, ending in a swirl of glowing blue energy (same color as the crystal, eyes, and wings)
Tail: Long braid - mix of blue shades, light and dark, with mostly dark bangs, ending in a swirl of glowing blue energy (same color as the crystal, eyes, and wings)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Stock with circles of glowing blue energy around each leg
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - The lower set of wings are a dark blue near the joints, fading into a pale blue toward the ends of the feathers. The upper set of wings are a pale blue near the joints, fading into white near the feathers. On random feathers on all wings, swirls of the blue energy (same color as the crystal, eyes, and hair)
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Style 2 wings; remove the little wings around the back legs and by the ears

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Simple silver chain necklace with a brightly glowing blue-white faceted diamond shaped stone on the end, resting in the middle of his chest.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Veliari
Owner: DarkenWoodWolf
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Faithful
Mate:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:57 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Your custom form is for a cerynei/flutter, not a cerynei, so I've moved you to the rare list instead~

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:17 pm
Phail Ninja
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Your custom form is for a cerynei/flutter, not a cerynei, so I've moved you to the rare list instead~

Oops total brainfart, sorry about that and thanks so much!

/fail  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:18 pm
Entry Tag: ~Masamune~ | Kelpi | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already.
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on.
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.

Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this. If not, CC!
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal.
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A  

~Masamune~

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:32 pm
Toshihiko Two

Baneful

Hey! I noticed you guys entered for twins and posted them in separate posts, which is fine, but makes each one a "solo custom" (and if one gets rolled the other one won't, which gives you a 2 month custom cooldown). You can either leave them as they are, in which case each will count as a separate custom, or can void both posts and combine them into a single new post for both of you, in which case if you get rolled both will be made as twins (but with a 4 month custom cooldown each).

Divena

Hiya! I'm afraid for identical twins, the Soquili cannot have different elements. They would both have to be either shadow or light.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 pm
Entry Tag: (Baneful + Toshihiko Two | Angeni/Kalona | Medium | TWINS
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Soquili Species: - Crossbreed Angeni/Kalona
Body Build: Draft - Leg down
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Piebald Twin - Inverse of the other boy's black/white piebald across the board.

Face: Roman nose, pink blush on muzzle/nose eye color should be a brilliant blue for one yellow for the other and striking with black sclera, pink inner ear, gentle/nonsnarling expression, roman nose, and with a long gouge scar across his face for the first and his neck (like a cut throat) for the second.
Mane: Edited but based on the Glam Punk default style. Simply much longer and equally wavy. More like gypsy vanner length Part black and part white. with either colour scattered throughout as an extension of what colours are on the back/neck where the mane meets. Twin - Inverse of his brother.
Tail: Long tail template based but like the mane, also piebald etc.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves. Stock draft, coloured in accordance for the body, white for the first, black for the second.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Edited Backsweeping antelope style horns, long
Wings: Kalona - Style 5 with a style 2 set of angeni wings along with headwings/ankle wings etc Longer feathers interspersed here and there.
Other Notes: Version with foreground wings hidden please (to see markings)

Colouring should be soft and natural primarily and deceptively "normal" for a kalona blooded creature.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To Be Decided
Owner: Baneful (for one) Toshihiko Two (for the other)
Breed: AngeniKalona
Temper: Moody ( for one ) Carefree (for the other)
Tag Background: Any
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color(s): Any

Phail Ninja
Voided previous posts and combined into one.

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:03 pm
Entry Tag: Jinx Creed | Cc | Cc | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - CC preferably not a mini
Body Build: CC
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

This is a completely CC soquili. The theme. This soq must either be a superhero or supervillain. I am creating two teams. The Soquili League of Avengers and the Injustice Brotherhood. The plan is to have each colorist make a soq for one of them.
These soq can take on influences from existing heros or villains, but must be a new characters, not cosplays.
I prefer not to have overly human clothes, like body suits or shirts.
Does this soq have any powers or special skills? maybe he has ice powers... maybe she can turn invisible... maybe he can hack the pentagon's servers in two seconds, or uses his horns to make a sling shot that he fires with his tail *cough*thatwouldbehilarious*cough*

Just have fun with it! I am excited to see what you come up with!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:05 pm
Entry Tag: (RadiantRose Midnight | Kalona | Heavy | Twins)
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? No

Body: CC something based on the refs
Face: Make the eyes different for each twin, that will be the main difference between them, Aside from maybe Items or Mane/tails.
Mane: CC Long Mane
Tail: CC Long Hair Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Markings Ref Shadow Demon Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Kalona Downturned Wings.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Chains around the front legs like the Ref. CC anything else or any other chains. Feel free to make the items different on each twin if you would like.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shadow Demon Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: RadiantRose Midnight
Breed: Shadow Kalona
Temper: TBD
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Both Images were found on wallpaper sites.  

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:23 pm
Phail Ninja
Ebonrune

Hey! I'm afraid only templated cursed walker pelts can be gotten in non-mutant slots, which are currently limited to cats, bobcats, wolves, coyotes, foxes, owls, bats and bears. Magpies are not available as a cursed walker at this time ^.^

Ahh, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 pm
Entry Tag: Strawberri Stardust | Flutter/Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Crossbreed - Flutter x Unicorn
Body Build: Warhorse, with leg feathers, and both legs down
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Yes please >w<

Body: White, with pale pink bands on left foreleg and dark pink bands on right foreleg, pale pink curve down his back and side.
Face: White, with a pale pink band/mask across his eyes.
Mane: Hot pink on top, darker pink/purpleish on bottom. Wild, but glowsticks instead of feathers?
Tail: Unicorn, all white except the tuft at the end which should be like his hair: pink fading to dark pink/purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be hot pink, leg feathers should fade to pink from the white of his legs, to dark pink/purple at the edges.
Reference Image(s): Almost all ref images will be at the end, since they're all versions of Kani from different shops~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Cyan and glowing, like a glow stick
Wings: Perfect Example

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, with glowing beads.
Custom Items: GOGGLES. Silver goggles with pink glass and a black strap. Glow sticks. Everywhere X3 And candy around his hooves, a piece/blue bag of candy hanging out of his mouth like in most of the references, hot pink fishnet on one back leg (CC which leg)

Reference Images: Album of Kani Refs~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sekani
Owner: Strawberri Stardust
Breed: Fluttercorn
Temper: Exuberant
Mate: Kinka (yet to be made)
Tag Background: Spring Flowers with Rainbow Modifier
Tag frame color: Rainbow
Tag feather color(s): Rainbow long feather with black pied modifier  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Junglerunner | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: - Regular
Concept Origin: New concept.

WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Hooded crow, more references below. Body colour to be grey like the crow, but the head and neck also grey, not black like on the crow. Same leg markings as Macha though deep red, almost black in colour. Edits: Same small pin feathers on the shoulder like Macha.
Face: Solid black, dead looking, large almond shaped eyes framed by blood red markings. Small triangular red marking on her chin.
Mane: Edited: Unruly masses of black curly hair, black and deep red (almost black) feathers at the top and base of tail like her sister Macha. See multiple reference below.
Tail: Edited: Same as her mane, long unruly black curly/wavy hair, deep red feathers at the base.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks like Macha on her back legs. Front clawed legs with small pin feathers on like Macha and her daughter Dubh Lacha.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Dubh Lacha, Macha, Macha, no wing, Hair ref, Hair Ref, Hair ref.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - None
Wings: Describe Wings - Hippo/falcon wings, to be black in colour, the large flight wings to be deep red, almost black in colour.
Scales: Hippo leg scales.
Other Notes: Feathered fetlocks, including the small edited pin feathers lower on the leg. Also Hippo beaked mouth.

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Decorative breast plate, like a large necklace (surrounding her neck and bridging the shoulder), with chains hanging from it. Head band with small dark brown horns, see references.
Head band, Head band/horns, Necklace/plate, necklace/plate, necklace/plate, necklace/plate.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anand
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Celtic Goddess
Temper: Devastating
Tag Background: Dusky night or falling twilight
Tag frame color: Deep blood red.
Tag feather color(s): Black with blood drips.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff