Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Aurum let her hands rock forward and backward as she walked, returning to her normal pace once he caught up to her. She noted that he paused before he matched her pace, and she smiled a little deviously. The dragoness was a compulsive girl, doing whatever she wanted whenever she wanted.. and somewhere along the way, Aurum - in her intoxication - decided that she might even add the spellcaster to her collection. All it would take was a little enticing, and it seemed like that was already in the works. The dragon walked with a tipsy pep, a little closer to 'John' than she had been before. Of course, there was the matter of him being oddly powerful for a human.. and the magic he didn't seem to be able to dispel from himself. Deciding she'd figure these things out later, she spoke with a smile, "Tell me about your prince. Is he a student worthy of your skill?" She was sarcastic and teasing, but she did want to know about the human prince.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:11 pm
"Worthy of my skill? No, not in the least. Like most human's he takes to magic as a cat to water. Even a basic light spell the boy has trouble's with. Honestly if not for the pay I would take my skills to those who held more talent." He was lying of course but Aurum, who still didn't know of who he was, didn't need to know such details. Keeping in pace with her Kael saw that she had gotten a bit closer as they had been walking. Had her flirts been more then light hearted or was she drunker then she let on he wondered.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Interesting that he would talk so ill of his employer and prince. The dragon continued to walk in a bit of silence, content in their traveling and at the moment, fine to be quiet. She wore a small smile and clasped her hands behind her back as they went on their journey, head tilted up a little to look to his face as she spoke, "We should skip the next few towns, make camp when it gets dark. Unless, of course, you want to share a room," Another tease followed up with a playful wink. Aurum continued looked back in front of her with her smiled still in place, and her chin tilted up just slightly. Of course, she wouldn't mind sharing a bed with someone.. especially the looker she was walking with. With all his magical tricks, he probably had some to make a night interesting. And even if not, a warm body in a bed was always nice to go to sleep to.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:05 pm
"You know." Kaelthas said as they walked looking up towards the sky. "There is likely but two hours of sunlight remaining in the day. Unless we want to travel by night I don't see much of a possibility of us making the next town to skip it." Shifting his pack as they walked he looked over at her. "It looks like you will have to share the stars tonight" a grin pulled at the sides of his lips as they walked. "I will be sure to keep warm enough in case the night gets to cold." She was flirting with him, he could tell it well enough now to figure it wasn't the alcohol.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Aurum gave a little shrug when he mentioned night travel. To her, that was just more fun, more creatures came out at night. Reminding herself the man was not from around here, despite his odd gift with magic, the dragon gave a little nod. "Of course, I could always keep myself warm," As if to emphasize a little on that fact, she gave a little pat to the bottom of her horns in a way similar to that of someone pushing up the bottom of their hair. The little dragon gave him a crooked smile before for looked forward again, continuing only until she found an area that seemed well secluded and hidden by thicker trees excluding a small clearing. Enough for perhaps a small fire and two separate sleeping spaces, but that was about all. Aurum set down her pack and gave a little stretch, "Lemme guess, only have one tent?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:42 pm
"Well judging by the sky I wouldn't think that there would be any need currently for a tent." Walking around the area she had led them to Kael worked to pick up several fallen branches around so they could make a fire. Nothing to large just something to get started well enough to keep them warm should the need arise. "And here as a dragoness, I was to believe you were like other reptiles in your need of warmth. Chock that up to having little knowledge of dragons." Walking back to the middle of the area, Kael piled the sticks into a single area and started to gather rocks next to make a fire pit. By the time he had finished night was closing in on them. "That should be good" he muttered snapping his fingers as a spark lept to the pit. In just a few seconds the kindling had gone up giving a nice small little fire for the two.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Of course, a little warmth couldn't hurt.. The woman found herself watching him as he went about collecting sticks, listening as he spoke to her. Ooh, he was quick with the incendiary magic as well, that gave him a little boost in Aurum's mind. Setting her pack down near him, and then taking a seat in front of the fire and a fair distant to his right, the dragon stuck her hands out to warm them some amount closer to the flames. "Well, you just try not to get scared of all the big, bad beasts we have at night," She gave him a playful pout, as if mocking him, "And I'll try to keep warm.. all on my lonesome," She took a finger from her eye down her cheek, as if the trail a tear would follow, still giving a little pout.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:39 pm
"I don't think anything that I can do would produce enough warmth to keep you warm during the night should you get cold. Well not anything that I can do alone anyways." Leaving Aurum's mind to wrap around what he had said he lifted his hand as the fire rose some what to his beacon. Standing up, the young prince made his way to his pack as he took out and set out a bed roll. As he was doing that he also brought out some various foods he had purchased in the market. "Care for a bite to eat, or has the bread kept you filled?"  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Hm.. reeling him in might be easier than I thought, Mused the young woman, smiling to herself. They were both well past being affected by the liquor at this point and Aurum placed a hand on the ground to steady herself, turning her body halfway to both look at him and pose in a sort of subtle way. "Depends on what you're offering," She joked flirtatiously, watching the prince with a soft look to her eyes. Perhaps she was a far better actress than she gave herself credit for.. or maybe she really was attracted to some human enchanter. She wasn't sure herself, but she would get what she wanted in the end.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:30 pm
"There is some sausage, nuts, and a few other things to get some protein you may need for the journey." Looking over at her he took note of her pose as he let his eyes linger on her for awhile. She was a distraction to say for sure. One that atleast easy on the eyes. "Unless there is something else that you might want." Setting out the food stuff that he had purchased he sat back down on the bed roll he had laid out.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:41 pm

"Well, I am normally a little more pampered than that," Aurum teased, bringing her other hand closer to her face, pretending to examine her nails before she pushed herself up from the ground and stood, taking only a few strides over to Kael. She had noted his wandering eyes and she made sure he knew it when she caught his gaze. The dragon took up a small portion of his cot as she sat on her knees, grabbing a small handful of nuts and then sitting a little to the side, on her bum more than her knees now. Aurum tossed a few in her mouth and then looked to 'John' while chewing quietly. After she swallowed, she spoke again, "Keep staring and I just might have to send you a portrait," She teased again, catching him for a second time looking her over.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:19 pm
"I don't think that you would want to stop at sending me just a portrait." Reaching down Kael picked up a bit of the food and broke off a piece of the dried sausage that he bit into. Swallowing it he took another look at her. "Then I don't think you would be to happy with me staring only at a picture." Shifting to lean back he pulled his bag to rest against his back as he crossed his hands over his lap. "So then, princess, why show interest in a lowly teacher? What have I done to pique such a magnificent interest?" Leaning there he was curious now that it was obvious she was flirting.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 pm

"Unless, of course, you'd like to commission one for yourself.." Trailing off, the dragon tossed the rest of the treat she chose into her mouth and finished it off as she listened to the man and watched him shift about. He was a bold enchanter, wasn't he? When he inquired of her interest, the petite girl gave a little laugh that carried the same chime to it from earlier. Aurum gave a look that suggested she was in thought, lips pursed a little and a finger to her chin before she pretended to gain the knowledge and spoke with lighthearted jest, "It's all your wit and charm," She winked, "And I can't resist a man that can't keep his eyes to a face," Again, the chiming laugh and taunting tones. Aurum was a little truthful despite all the teasing, though. She did appreciate his banter with her, he didn't really treat her like everyone else did.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:33 pm
Reaching over Kael put his hand under Aurum's chin and lifted her face up some to meet his as he placed a sudden kiss on her lips before pulling away. Standing up he gave a small smile. "Well I wonder what that goes to say of a dragoness that seeks to tempt such a boring human?" Stretching some what he lifted his hand again to stoke the flames of the fire that was near them. "Then there is something to say of a man who falls for such a thing so easily as well." With his back to her, Kael stretched his arms back as he popped his back before turning around to look down at her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:47 pm

When the human put his hand to her chin and guided her to a gentle kiss, the dragon had some momentary hesitance before she went to return the favor.. and by that time he pulled away and stood up. "You know, you give yourself credit too little credit," There was still sarcasm lacing her words, but a pink heat flushed Aurum's cheek after he had kissed her, "Your magic makes up for some of the boredom you provide," The laugh that followed was far more of a giggle than any of the previous. While he was turned to the fire, the dragon laid back on his bed and stretched her arms above her head, legs extended with one crossed over the other. She stared up at the sky for a moment before closing her eyes, "And besides, I make up for any fun you lack in this trip."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff