Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:15 pm
User Image
My hands shuffled around in the pockets of my pants, my side leaned against the wall while I blankly watched what was going on ahead of me. More conversations, one or two eyes on me, but no sign of interaction any time soon. That was preferable. Not through any social anxiety or straight up anti-social behavior. It was more-so that I had little social experience with the people of Kirigakure in their native tongue, not to mention that making friends with Shinobi was never on my to-do list. Killers, all of them. Myself included. The difference was that I didn't commit a genocide, as far as I remember, then go on with life cheerfully. I had nothing to gain from fraternization with anyone I wouldn't be working with. Namely Jack, and whoever the Mizukage paired me with, if that was his intention. My eyes found a green haired girl walking past and out of the office next, one who blatantly looked like she was searching for something or someone. Not my business, so I didn't make a move to help out. Although letting another person walk by and consciously ignoring them seemed to take something from me then, as if I had subconsciously regretted the decision for a moment. It was an irritating, almost dreadful feeling.

I decided to mask the feeling with annoyance at the time it was taking to be noticed by the Mizukage.

This wait couldn't be any longer. Another second and I'll just- His thoughts were cut off from a male voice, which called over all Genin, however Takeda decided to shuffle through his pocket anyways. Too late. Takeda thought, pulling out an object from his pocket. It was a medical mask, not unlike that which Kirigakure's spiderman had a penchant for wearing. Only difference was the black lining, and the distinct scent it had. The smell was identical to hazelnut, although those who were close enough to catch the scent would undergo a sensation. They'd likely catch little shadows moving out the corner of their eyes, or see strange figures they'd need to look twice at, only to see them disappear. For Takeda, who'd be inhaling it all directly, the sensation was up a whole other scale. The scent was from a perfumed plant only found within Kirigakure, on the waters above many of the death sites. Popular belief told that it was formed from spirits which tried to ascend to heaven, however their essence became trapped in a physical entity instead. A morbid belief, though all Takeda knew was that he came across it when gathering materials for the village herbalist.

Slipping on the mask, he made a mental note that he'd have to thank the spider boy later. He probably would've never bothered with using the plants benefits if it weren't for the idea of a mask, which he got from recalling the Aburame. Hell, if Genin weren't being called up, he'd have walked to the boy himself and thanked him. That wasn't the case though. Upon inhaling what was in the mask, Takeda's blue eyes turned silvery, and his body gave a brief shudder. Through his sight, everything before him was distorting, changing. Inky black trees of shadow began to pierce through the floor, while small creatures began to emerge from the corners of his vision, or from the shadows he could spot. Ones both monstrous and beautiful, bending out from the darkness or lights of the hallway. He took a step towards the one who called all Genin, watching a path form between himself and the man, relatively shorter than Takeda himself. Jiongu were taller than most others though, given that the tendrils within required more room to both fit hearts and hold longer "threads." The path between them, once made of complete shadow, filled with water, rising up to begin flooding around him. Ah, so he was there, at that time... Memories of the day Kirigakure fell to ruin came back, and he tried to piece together whether or not he saw the guy. Suddenly the memory of a hard slap came by, and the water around him rippled harshly, so much that it disappeared from "existence." By the time that was done, he was standing in front of the man, who was then slightly familiar. "I'm Takeda Shirai. What's your name?" Not the most polite way of speaking, but his voice wasn't rude or insincere. Didn't Shinobi consider it the most polite to start with introductions? Or at least that's what he understood from the phrase "How rude of me to not introduce myself." In his tribe, everyone knew each other, and there was no worry of hurting the others feelings. No need to think before speaking.

Am I doing this right...? This is complicated." His first interaction with any Shinobi besides Jack and Nozomi was sure an odd experience for the boy. In terms of how Inka looked in his strange mindscape, it was rather strange. While trees of black shadow surrounded the place, typical brown ones surrounded the superior shinobi. Branches swirled and wrapped around the man, however the wood looked as if it was crackling with searing flames within. Was he getting the impression that the man was annoyed? Or was he about to encounter a fiery personality? The depths of his own subconscious was a mystery even to him, but it made the boy comfortable to be within it. The substance Takeda was breathing in had no real effect on the outside world, however everything from his perspective looked as if it were blended with a strange genjutsu. It was the result of both his dreams and nightmares becoming tangible in his sight while he was awake. The beauty of the subconscious. "Just to clear something out of the way, I was never a Genin, but I've been training with the Lord Mizukage. So um...I don't need to go through the academy, right?" He said, getting his biggest fear out the way first. He really didn't want to go through the tedious training on things that didn't matter to him. He could perform limited Ninjutsu, was good at fighting without a weapon, however was best at swinging the giant hunk of steel on his back that he called a zanbatou. He was very inexperienced in the field of genjutsu, however training under Jack would certainly allow him to learn the hard way.

Please, please, please say that I don't have to go there.

AC/Ryo: 0/0 |
Chakra: 240|
Stamina: 300 |
Communicating: Inka, Receptionist |
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Okay, although surrounded in subconscious illusions.
Combat Equipment: 1x Zanbatou |

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka gave a soft eyed smile as Minowa walked past - though the younger apparently missed it with his ducked head. Inka's momentary distraction was rewarded by the approach of a young male, giving his name.

"Inka Hizara. Jounin. Your rank will be given by the Mizukage at a later date." He spoke, red eyes taking in the boy's form. A mask again? What is it with boys and masks these days... Inka blinked, head tilting so as to better look out of the corner of his peripherals to try and spot the individual that was hovering there - only there wasn't? A shadow? Inka's mouth pulled down into a small frown, unnerved, worried. "I'm just here to ask a question; why are you following the shinobi path?"

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

The Shenpai

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image

Takeda exhaled in relief behind his mask upon the news that he wasn't going to be placed yet. Though some annoyance remained due to the fact that his future would be left in the hands of his mentor again. The mans name was Inka Hizara, and was indeed a superior. His red eyes weren't any sharingan like he normally expected out of that iris color, however the intimidation those eyes brought made up for the Jounin's lack of height. Well, that and the fact that his rank was an impressive one. As it was, Inka could probably summon some kind of fire storm from the depths of hell to envelop the poor unranked soul. Or at least, that's what Takeda imagined strong shinobi to be like. He didn't have much experience in the limitations that ninja had, being someone who grew up in a tribal village that all but resented Kirigakure.

An uncomfortable expression could be read all over Inka's face then, and Takeda's eyes perceived spikes coming out from the branches which entwined elegantly around his form. They forced the boy to take a step or two back from the man, but was it due to a newfound sense of personal space after learning of the Shinobi's strength? Or his subconscious reading the body language of the other person, and letting the Jiongu know that the second hand effects of the hazelnut scent weren't appreciated? He didn't know, but he planned to keep a bit more distance just in case.

Then the key question. "Why are you following the Shinobi path?" Was that really the path he was following? He supposed there wasn't any other way to put it. Takeda needed the strength, no matter what he thought of the military within Kirigakure.
"To protect." He answered rather bluntly, eyes not showing any sign of playfulness or jest. After a couple seconds of silence though, he figured that it wasn't the...strongest answer. "In the disaster six months ago, I lost everything that mattered. I wasn't even a part of this village then, but they were still taken from me on none of our faults. Even though I was rescued by the ANBU of this village, I would've resented everyone here if it weren't for Jack. He offered me a home here, even when he knew I would have tried to kill anyone I could get my hands on at that time. That alone wouldn't have been enough, but he's bearing the responsibility for a lot of deaths. Including the ones that matter to me." Takeda explained, detailing his experience with the traumatic event. It seemed everyone involved ended up going through something different. The only thing everyone kept in common was that the "something" was never good.

"One thing Shinobi live by are their nindo, right?" Takeda continued, already having one in mind. Over the six months he spent, he'd finally developed a conclusion. "I'm not letting another disaster take place. For the memory of the lost, I'll take whatever means necessary to both protect this village and avenge their deaths." He promised, feeling a bit shaky after saying that. Swearing himself to the life of Shinobi wasn't something he'd ever consider half a year again. "In order to make those more than empty words, and to be a proper bodyguard to the Mizukage, it's the best path to take."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image Kagerou patiently observed the wall-hugging human. The quiet smile never once left her face as she watched. Although, it did change over time into a sort of questioning expression as she wondered if this stranger was ever going to talk. At least, she assumed from his intent stare that he intended to reply?

If she had to guess, he was studying her like she was some sort of bizarre creature. At least, that was the impression the red-eyed genin got. When his eyes shifted away from her, Kagerou followed them away and then back like gunshot. Then the mysterious popping started. The first caused Kagerou to jump in mild surprise as tilted her head and smile in an expression of curiosity. Each subsequent pop garnered a blink from the girl.

Then the fatal pop sounded and Mr. Mysterious suddenly fell to the ground. The smile quickly left Kagerou's face as she stared down at the face-down body. Her eyes registered some sort of spider-like backpack and her first reaction was to kneel and check if the crumpled body was still conscious. However, just as she began to bend down, the body shot up to its full height. From her slightly stooped posture, Spidergrudge, as she had taken to thinking of this stranger in the absence of his actual name, towered above her. Even after straightening up, she had quite a ways to look up. she estimated the difference in height. It didn't help that she was standing awfully close to Kumotake, something that she didn't mind at all. Personal space? Kagerou popped bubbles all the time.

After she received her response, Kagerou's smile returned. She figured it was the case while she was being stared at but it wasn't confirmed until she was spoken to that the conversation partner she had chosen was just really awkward. His stuttering response was enough of a sign. The weird way of spacing his words and intoning them that turned his last word into something like a question, though Kagerou was sure it wasn't, was simply the icing on the cake. That was no biggie. Actually, it was kind of funny and cute at the same time, an opinion that was reflected clearly in her happily amused expression. She greeted pleasantly, "Hi, I'm Kagerou," but that didn't stop her from teasing, "and I'm a woman if you're wondering." A short giggle before Kagerou revealed that she knew Spidergrudge hadn't been meaning to ask her gender, "You should work on how you space your words, you know… and your landing."

Kagerou would have loved to continue the conversation with such an amusing person, but then Spidergrudge was saved by the bell, in a manner of speaking. Inka, as Kagerou recalled his name from when the Mizukage arranged his first set of meetings, called out to all of the genin with orders that they were to meet him one-on-one. Having had twisted her neck to look at Inka while he spoke, Kagerou untwisted to look back at the tall teen. Curious, she asked, "Does that include you?" in reference to Inka's call for the genin. Spidergrudge looked like he could be, but she had no proof for her baseless opinion.

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:07 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka blinked, head tilting slightly as the younger kid backed off slightly. Was his worry that apparent? Possible. Inka wasn't known for being subtle. Ever. About anything. Rather than mention it, Inka just stayed how he was, arms crossed, back against the wall. The answer he was given to his question, however, was short. He doubted Jack would really appreciate short... So Inka stood, red eyes locked on Takeda, waiting. He didn';t have to for long. The Jounin remained silent, face unmoving as the kid began retelling how the disaster had relocated him, breaking him from everything he had known previously. The anger he held. Inka felt like he could understand very well that type of anger...

"Similar to what my nindo once was." Inka finally spoke, voice less gruff than what it was previously. He uncrossed his arms and offered a card to the kid. "You'll need this t'get anywhere. New security. Also..." He breathed, pulling out a scroll to scan its contents quickly. "Ah," He looked up to Takeda. "Seems you'll remain Jack's student; congrats. You're sensei is Mizukage Jack Snipe. I'd suggest taking the time waiting for him to call you to train. You can do chakra exercises safely inside the building. Any questions?" He asked. Inka was tasked to speak to the rest of the Genin...

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

The Shenpai

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 pm
surprised rigin()/pre10/615f/th/pre/i/2005/056/1/f/zell_dincht___ffviii_by_ancientzoidian.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />焼け Ⓚ ⓤ ⓙ ⓐ 焦げ

沸 騰

User Image
Genin of Kirigakure
"Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."

After completing a workout that would tire a in shape adult, Kujo was sweating up a storm and stopped at the secretary's desk. "So what does a guy gotta do to get ahold of that Mizukage fella anyhow?" The lady just sat and filled out paperwork. Kujo was panting pretty heavily, "Well my name is Kujo, no more... no less... Now I'm... Gonna go sit down." Kujo sluggishly, and very slowly might I add, walked to a chair, one out of many in the long waiting room, and sat down. He noticed the group that exited the Mizukage's office, a higher ranking shinobi came out first and then a few Genin followed. Kujo only knew that the others were Genin because the taller one said that the Genin were to go to him. Kujo just chuckled to himself before putting his hands on his head in a resting motion. He stared forward, kind of droning out a little bit, lost in his own tired thoughts about his Grandfather. ( Some day gramps, some day I'll grow into a man that can protect everyone the way you did. ) Kujo eased his breathing and started to relax as he waited patiently to see the Mizukage firsthand.

Useful Information:

Chakra Pool: 300 :: 300
Stamina Pool: 200 :: 200
Lanfaer

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Hey..my landing was..top..top notch. I missed you didn't I?" Kumotake more or less found himself still partially shaking on the inside. Especially after it was confirmed that the individual of which he was talking to was in fact female in all sense of the word...well aside from bust. Still Kumotake wasn't all that wildly fond of breasts he was after all a legs man. How were this girls legs? He looked down, they were obviously covered by the length of her pants. Eventually he began to from deduction based on the spatial parts of her pants that they were nothing to write home about but he wouldn't mind taking a look at those gams. Wait why was he being so perverse about things. He hoped he wasn't making the girl uncomfortable as he looked up and down her waist down. Maybe Kumotake just inherently did this to distract himself from the actual socialization that was required.

He'd recall how the last of his words prior sounded insulting in affordances to gender. However, the girl seemed unshaken by this in the slightest. Well somewhat unshaken as she will made it known as if she had read his mind earlier to reassure him that she was female. Right a woman, like Nozomi, like Taylor. He was surprised Sukoso was remaining so quiet. Was he not going to make his point on how this girl was another potential 'mate'. He found it odd any woman Kumotake interacted with would be spared this fate. Still he'd remain in a backpack like state leaving the ever talkative Kumotake to smooze this one on his own. "P..plus..I knew you were a girl. It's...its not like a meant to be rude or anything."

Right she introduced herself. Kagerou. Seems Kumotake was a little late to the party on introductions. "K..Kumotake." He was too flustered to proceed with the rest of his name. She only shared her first name so why should he share his to. Although many assumed it would have been Aburame. Taking into account the rareness of finding Aburame who aren't direct descendants of the founding clan it had to be. So now that introductions were out of the way what would he do next. She was making clear signs that she didn't want to converse anymore due to the recent paging from Inka. A hug? Girls like those right? What seemed to be robotic display of the boy stiffening and opening his arms as if they were powered by some form of hydraulic machinery opened up. " I uh guess so...er Kak...I mean Inka is probably just helping things move along so uh...talk to you later..maybe..I guess."

Should he move in? This was a friendly gesture people do when they part ways right? At least with women, I mean with a man he could have just offered a handshake. Then what would sound like a glinting *shwing* happened as Sukoso detached himself springing to life. All eight of his legs reeled back then like a blunt force drill slammed into his hosts back sending him flying forward. Why did this always happen. Why did he always do things like this? What was this? The third? The fourth? The fifth time Sukoso's forced him unto some poor innocent female? Kumotake would head on a collision course for Kagerou's dainty frame and the former statement of "at least I didn't fall on might have become nil. Sukoso would then begin jumping on Sukoso's a** causing painful 'half thrusts'. Apparently he skipped out on the lesson that for mating to happen one of the parties first had to be erect and two they both needed to be naked. Still as to where he may have fallen on the girl, 'if at all' and what part of her body he was indirectly humping exactly was still unknown as the wounded Kumotake attempted to stand only to be forced back down with the force of his companion who was actually rather strong despite his size. "KuKu, babies, now, get." the spider would say with each rise and fall. It seemed Sukoso wasn't taking into any consideration whether or not Kumotake was actually on top of the girl or not. For all he knew this hastily executed plan was just his host humping the hard ground.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

[""]
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:26 am
User ImageKumotake's, i.e. Spidergrudge's, robotic beginnings of a hug drew a raised eyebrow from Kagerou as she tried to figure out what he was doing, but no other reaction as she patiently waited with a welcoming smile on her face. She even chose to not respond to Kumotake until he finished whatever it was that he opened his arm's for, not wanting to scare him away.

Then his towering from suddenly jerked forward after a curious *schwing* sound. The next thing Kagerou knew, she was just barely holding Kumotake and herself up after his rather sudden fall, unabashedly hugging him because she couldn't bring her arms up in time. For a little bit, it sort of worked. She didn't have the strength to lift him, but with her knees bent, she could at least sort of hold him up. It was a shock, but no harm done in Kagerou's opinion

"Hey," she began to ask if Kumotake was alright. More than getting squished herself, she was worried if something must have been wrong with his health for him to suddenly fall without warning. Before she could finish the question, though, a solid "thump" easily overpowered Kagerou's borderline recovery. Her knees buckled with the mysterious force she was trying to figure out. The shout, "Woah!" came out as a knee-jerk reaction as she and Kumotake fell the rest of the way to the ground.

Kagerou landed on the bottom, of course, positioned diagonal to Kumotake. Her chest and torso intersected with his and the weight of his body had pushed all the air out of her lungs, leaving her breathless and struggling to regain her breath for a few moments. At least everything above her shoulders, including her arms, and below her waist was free of the overbearing wait. As soon as she regained her bearings, Kagerou's first words were, "Hey." Again, so she could make sure Kumotake was okay before anything else. Hopefully, even a body as flat as hers provided some cushioning. It was bad enough that her back and the back of her head were throbbing. No need for an extra person to be feeling that pain.

Again, though, a "thump" interrupted her words. With how Kagerou's body lay in relation to Kumotake's, she could sort of feel a rhythmic pressure on one side of her hip that occurred in time with the thump. It was a bizarre sensation, and of course it drew her attention. She turned her head and tried to lift her body up to get a clear view of the source of the thumping. However, the same force that returned Kumotake to the ground also squished Kagerou below him.

"Oof," she complained as she hit the ground again, "What in the?..." There was no way she was wiggling her way out of this one, so she settled with just craning her neck up in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the problem. She saw a strange, jumping spider. Literally, a jumping spider, thumping repeatedly against Kumotake's buttocks. So shocked was she that she could do nothing but stare in silence as the spider thumped out a few words. Well, that and take note of the nickname,

Anyways, the spider needed to be stopped. Kagerou worried for Kuku's back even if the spider seemed like a friend of his. "Uh… Hey, Mr. Arachnopack," Kagerou picked out the first name that came to mind as she addressed the spider with a smile and some attempt at eye contact with how little of her body she could lift off the ground, "I don't mean to be rude, but I think you might be hurting poor Kuku. Maybe you should stop using his body as a trampoline? Please? I'm sure he got your message by now. If you two would like, then I'll also be happy to help you guys get the babies." Kagerou, clueless in her blissful ignorance of Spiderhammer's ulterior motives, thought that the spider was just urgently reminding Kuku about a promise to pick up some babies or a babysitting appointment. He was probably super late for it or something. From her position, it was hard to see that the spider was trying to simulate humping by hopping.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:02 am
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ J ] ack snorted at her small joke, amused at the idea more because he would love nothing more than to do just that. With the proper contingency...no, no, that would be extremely rude to the village when it was only just brought back into production. Turning eyes towards Nozomi, the Mizukage caught the coughing she kept up and tried to hide. Reaching towards her he touched her forehead, his sunlit flesh bearing normal temperatures enough for him to tell her's was exceeding that. Expression contorting into one of concern he looked towards his office with a frown. "You are sick. We should continue this discussion another time." Looking back to her with a small smile, he continued. "A lot of what we need to discuss we have talked about before. This was simply a formality to learn if anything had changed, and to give you access to the fuinjutsu you will need to access most of the village. Here." And with a flourish, Jack drew out what looked to be a simple playing card upon which was written the symbol of Kirigakure no Sato. This he held out whilst explaining in simple terms. "Simply think of a place upon your body you would like this symbol. While you may choose any location, any shape, size, or design, you might be required to reveal it at times so I would avoid intimate places."

-----At the sudden stop of Kaileer's words the Mizukage's lips would turn upwards, amusement written upon his face in no uncertain terms. It was not that he found it hilarious, just amusing, given he knew few besides himself who chose to frequently speak in polite and formal tones on an average basis. Antiquated as the means of communication might be it made him feel better, more...himself, than speaking with colloquial terms would have. That thought aside, this Kaileer's humor was welcome, for it meant he was an honest, upfront sort of fellow. The nervousness that he revealed in his gaze told Jack all he needed to know about the young man's history with diplomatic relations, which helped put them on more even footing than he knew.
          -----'An interesting choice of words for a delegate of the state,' he noted without a twitch to his expression. 'He speaks in a familiar tone as if he were responsible for all of the shinobi in Kumogakure. However, he switches to a more inclusive mode of speach with his next breath, speaking in terms of 'we' instead of 'I'.' Without meaning to already Jack's mind was set into the mode of gathering knowledge, for him to discuss what was to come required that he utilize all the knowledge he could gather. Antennae reached out from his shoulders and forehead, testing the air and tasting the thick taste of exhaustion, mixed with the bite of anger. Just what had happened during this 'crisis' he mentioned?
          -----Spreading his hands wide as if to encompass everything in one gesture, Jack nodded simply. "Given that what you see before you is simply the newest reiteration of Kirigakure no Sato built over the remains of the former, I suppose you could say this, yes," he quipped, though it was said with a lighthearted tone. "The details are long, but it cost us many of our lives. It took us six months to repair our homes and reestablish new defenses, which I see upon your arm means you have already come in contact with it." Gesturing to the temporary fuinjutsu that allowed him access into the village the Mizukage returned his hands to their standard place within his lap. The wolfish gaze met his with an curiosity that could likely be sensed without his particular additions. "I suppose I should start by imploring you to feel no restriction here as to your speech and methodology. I choose to speak with an antiquated structure, but I would expect nothing less than your Truth to be present in all you say and do. Being yourself will do far more to bring yourself into my good graces than attempting to please me. Secondly, I can tell you are quite exhausted, and so I offer to postpone this meeting until tomorrow morning if you so wish to allow you time to rest."
          -----Raising one leg and placing it over the other in what must surely have been an awkward sitting position for anyone genetically male, Jack continued. "Otherwise, I would inquire as to the state of your village. Did it, too, receive a transformation?"

-----Odd, this one, for praising the sun in such a way. Given the terminology used it would appear she gave some sort of spiritual or religious purpose to Light itself. That would need to be ferreted out at some point, he was certain, but right now he felt no such compunctions. Her fear of water would cause issues, and yet would serve well for the training she was bound to receive at the academy, given the nature of the Arena. Relaxing against the fabric of his chair, the clone gestured to the tea set that laid upon the table before them upon fine china, with the pot warm to the touch and a small plate of sugar beside it. On either side lay a single cup ready to be filled, and upon the right side of the table lay a small deck of what looked to be playing cards, though seemingly shy of the full count.
          -----Jack nodded slowly to her final words, for she was right. This was no simple social call, or else he would not have removed her rank before she'd even truly received one. "As it stands now, the village will face an entirely new structure that, from the outside, may look extreme. It will see a form of 'key card' security, with a fuinjutsu acting as the 'key' to restricted levels of information. As such, new rules have come into existence along with it. With these keys you will have access to our training locations, our hospital, and your own dormitory. You will have access to shops and defenses that no outsider could ever have." Leaning forward, Jack took the pot gracefully in hand and poured both of them tea, knowing that from the nervousness, and honesty, this child had would likely see a parched mouth quickly. Placing it back down, he continued. "As such, I cannot give them out lightly. This is why I have called you, and all the others, on an individual basis to speak with me. I would like to know more about you, what makes you who you are and why you have chosen a life of service as a shinobi." Golden wolf eyes latched onto Taylor's with an intensity that reflected the seriousness of the questions to come. "Our lives are of service. We protect the villagers, we protect the interests of our Daimyo, above our own desires. As such, I need to know more about you. So, tell me. Just who are you?" A simple question, one that carried many connotations and possibilities. It would be left to her to question and find the answers she needed to give.

-----Upon entering the office, the true office at the back of the building, Minowa would find himself in a room without light. However, a moment later light would cascade in as sunlight poured in from around him as he found himself standing...outside. All around the walls seemed to have become transparent, revealing the entirety of the village, with only Jack's black oak desk twenty feet away with four chairs arranged before it in rows and columns of two. In a tall backed, upholstered chair Jack waited, his eyes fixed upon the boy with a true smile upon his lips. Despite his misgivings, the Mizukage enjoyed the boy's presence for it was a mystery, something he had yet to figure out. It was a challenge, and one he welcomed. Emerald eyes looked behind Minowa to the door, which gently closed behind him with a light snick as the lock engaged.
          -----Keeping his cane balanced upon his lap, Jack gestured to the chair before him with a flourish. "Please, Minowa, have a seat. We have much to discuss." The words came easily to him as he watched the boy, hoping he would take the offered comfort to make this discussion less...awkward. "How are you doing?"

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Holy Rinaku

Toryu Naminosaki

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:51 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi was bothered by the feeling of her chest. It felt like it was on fire. Though, she did her best to ignore it in front of other people. Slowly, the red haired Aburame started to remind herself to go to the hospital after this visit, she just needed to keep it on the down low. A soft smile was formed on her lips when the Mizukage had snorted at her lame joke. At least she managed that. Now she needed to somehow get Kumotake to smile or laugh. He was tough. A challenge. Wait. Why was she concerned about him. No. She mentally shook her head to get it out of her mind. Distracted, she didn't see the hand coming and when it touched, her body yanked back as her hand placed onto the solid behind her. She looked at him with slight shock and surprise. She was not expecting to be touched, at all.

Yet, the touch was enough for him to know she was running a fever. And that sudden movement, she became light headed and nauseous. A slight frown appeared on Nozomi's face when he had mentioned that she was sick and they will continue discussion another time. Her jaw opened to argue but she quickly closed it, remembering his word was law. He started to explain that both him and her had already talked about what this meeting was mostly about. Ah. To see if there was any changes? She thought hard on it, that was, until she was distracted by the handing of a simple card. Her eyebrow rose slightly as she brought up her hand and wiped her clammy forehead. Any shape, size or whatever she wanted? All she had to think about- Her cheeks immediately went red and the rushing of the blood from her blush caused her to get dizzy again. "I-I-" She took a deep inhale which only ignite more rough coughs as she was coughing even more. She managed to compose herself once more, "I wouldn'tpickintimateareas.." Nozomi ran her words together, she usually do that when embarrassed or startled. Which was a hard thing for it to happen. With a soft clear of her throat. She went back to thinking about what kind of shape, size, color she wanted.

It was that moment, a beautiful herculean beetle was crawling on the Sero tree. Strength. That's what she always saw them for. Maybe having a shape of a hercules beetle wouldn't be bad. But where? Where did she want to put it? A soft frown as she thought a bit hard. Ah. Rose her foot to the edge of the spot they were sitting at, she unzipped her shoe and removed it. Then, she thought of it. A beautiful watercolor hercules beetle was now on her right foot with few splashes of blues behind it to symbolize water. It was then, she started to feel a lot worse. Her chest was really on fire. Coughing roughly, she tried so hard to surpass it as she put her shoe back on, she stood up and it was too fast. "I should... ah." With a loss of her balance and the world was spinning, she didn't know what was up or down, or even if she was still standing. Down she went, she knew she was in trouble because that sudden adrenaline sensation of falling, the up-lurch of her stomach, and the wind rushing around her body. Then the world became black and her mind quiet even the darkness stopped whispering sweet nothings into her ears.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:13 am
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Minowa blinked, his expressions squeezing at the sudden light. While it helped with his anxiety to see light and outside, the illusion or deception didn't totally diminish the reality of being inside. But it helped. Once his eyes adjusted, Min raised them to peer at Jack in a silent debate. Sitting put him at a serious disadvantage if it came to a fight but standing didn't leave room for conversation if there wasn't going to be a fight. Which Jack seemed to indicate but holding a conversation "..." he ran a hand through his white blonde hair before walking forward cautiously. Pulling the farthest chair, not exactly the one Jack had gestured to, out gingerly, Minowa sat on the edge with his body carefully turned. Half his body faced Jack while the other half allowed him a quick escape to the door if necessary "I don't know how to answer that question." he responded, his head twisted to watch Jack before turning away again, trying to guess the size of the office without the actual proportions to judge by. It wasn't very full. Not many obstacles but that also could mean Jack had a better line of sight than he did. Nothing to hide behind or jump over. The chairs wouldn't be much use either "If you mean, how am I doing compared to before the event, then I have no point of reference to compare. If you mean how am I doing compared to six weeks ago when Sero opened the village, I can say I am progressing verbally and physically." he'd clearly been reading a lot during the six week period and his voice was slowly falling into its adult tenor. It didn't break as much as it used to "I'm adjusting." he turned his head back to Jack and focused on him "Why?" Minowa questioned, wondering if how he was doing had any impact on the situation. Was he required to report his current state every time he had a conversation with Jack? Or with anyone who asked? If so, he'd have to spend a lot more time at the hospital to have an accurate answer every time.

Lanfaer

Quote:

Quote:

• PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:28 pm
    User Image
    User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
    Music!!!: Liliam
    Chakra: 350
    Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor took the cup and stared at the slightly foamed surface where the tea had mixed more violently than the rest of it. Her look was pensive, as she thought about the questions. "Why did I join the military. Self preservation perhaps? If you can call it that. There really isnt much preservation with the random acts of destruction that happen in any given location. In just a few hours time the dry ground turned into a floating city and everything washed a way. Moment to moment everything changes. When I think about all the civilians that die compared to how many shinobi we tend to lose; somehow my view says Id rather be the one trained to act and live."

She would finally take a sip of the tea. She made a face at it for a moment then grabbed a cube of sugar from the try, then another and dropped them into the tea, stirring lightly. "Bitter. Always is; and I always forget these simple things. Your second question. Who am I? That is a much harder question to answer. Not because of the philosophical scale of the question or how many people have been asking this for years and years but I think I have an answer for you. In a sense anyway. I wont tell you Im the next Mizukage in the line or someone that is going to bring about the destruction of our enemies. Theres no way I can know that in the end anyway. I'm not clairvoyant." She said looking up from her tea, the light catching her glasses in typical stereotypical fashion. "Not yet anyway. No, What I will tell you is that I don't really know who I am. Im a seventeen year old teenager." She tilted her head back and drained the cup in a quick gulp that made an air pocket in her throat, causing mild pain and her to make a light sound that reflected it. A single kikai bug moved to just below the corner of her mouth on its own accord, collecting some of the sugary liquid and taking it to the rest of the hive. Meanwhile a female moved from Taylors show and onto the Jack clones pants leg. Taylor wasn't really aware it was a clone and neither was the bug, however it did crawl slightly up his pants leg and hide in the seam, out of sight and unable to be felt. Nothing from her tone would give away any orders, in fact if anything it was autonomous for her, just to keep tabs on people.

Toryu Naminosaki

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:43 am
    User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Sukoso was pleased with the girls reaction, while she sported innocent ignorance Sukoso simply sported run of the mill ignorance. Finally the undulation would come to a halt. As the spider instead took to his hosts side. With another firm clench and thrust of the legs he'd force Kumotake off the girls side. Kumotake himself would now be laying flat on his back a tiny spider like ghost coming from beneath the mask...or at least that would be the appropriate imagery to describe how winded and bent out of shape the boy was. It would be here the spider would then crawl behind some pottery and drag out a magazine. Yes, this was Sukoso's 'research material' unable to use fuuin himself he had to resort to general smuggling tactics. He had these glorious bits of information hidden everywhere and while the girl would most likely be catching her breathe he brought it to her attention.

"Here, this, now. Help, yes, babies, make." Sukoso's communication in terms of common language was minimal. In the past six months Kumotake tried desperately to teach his companion but he was only capable of speaking in broken hiss like words. Moving on, the spider tapped feverishly on the cover page of what was essentially soft core smut. The girls virgin eyes would be spared nudity as the spider used it's legs to bring the magazine to a page where the model in a Bikini was reverse cow girling a man in trunks. Of course it was all rather soft core. Perhaps this is where Sukoso's confusion about clothing being a necessity or not originated from. Essentially this was the ninja version of what some would call the Cosmopolitan and the headline read "How to make babies the right way."

Kumotake himself twitched haphazardly as he was slowly recovering. The boy despite the weight he had gained was still rather fragile and stick like using his large sweaters to hide this fact. Kumotake after all was allegedly the brain and sukoso was the brawn. In his fit of twitching however one couldn't deny the very slight bulge in his pants. While it might not have been prominent enough to be considered 'maximum overdrive' it would be enough to warrant an embarrassed look. Then Kumotake would make firm his bearing regaining cognisance to stand slowly and groggily. In short chances were he missed everything Kagerou had proposed to Sukoso.

Speaking of said spider. As Kumotake stood no longer in the 'ideal' position for mating the spider would immediately and hurriedly as if saying 'oh s**t' tucked the magazine behind the pottery once more. Another resounding crick of the neck before his empty black sclerals would focus on Kagerou who was most likely still on the floor most likely coming to the realization about what the spider meant by 'babies, now'. "Sorry about that, Sukoso...he's my partner..he can be a bit.. r...rowdy." Kumotake would offer Kagerou his long lanky hand to help her up unawares of what had unfolded. Meanwhile the spider's eight eyes were fixated on Kagerou. The eyes were like those of a muscular collegiate fraternity boy trying to peer pressure some girl into sleeping with some dude she just met and extremely expectant. What did he want her to do? Yeah, she was not going to get any hints in that department. The fact she said she'd help Kumotake make babies. Yeah. That was more than enough. The girl dug her grave in the spider's eight eyes. Any attempts at denial or making sense of the situation gone through the window. Sukoso's dead gaze made certain to pass this along.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                  Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                  > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                  1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                  3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                  5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                  7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                  9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                  1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                  3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                  5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                  7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                  9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                  Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                  ► -2 Tai
                                                                  ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                  > Meteor Hammer
                                                                  > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                  > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                  >.
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

[""]
                                                                  HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:57 am
    User Image

They were similar? At least their nindo seemed to be. If the man before Takeda could relate to his past at all, then Jack must've had a penchant for keeping people who could flip and attack him as close as possible. Was that something intelligent Kage did? No, probably not, but Jack was a crazy kid. Had his reasons for everything it seemed. Something else Takeda noticed was the change in the mans tone. His voice seemed less rough, and the Jiongu had to wonder if his story had to do with it. Sympathy or nostalgia? He hoped for the latter more, given that the former would likely just piss him off.

"Thanks." The Jiongu murmured quietly when grabbing the card from Inka. Not the height of social communication, but the boy was trying to simplify things, and the Jounin wasn't finished speaking regardless. He pocketed the card without examining it or even looking at it for more than a second. As a new speaker of Kirigakure's native language, he wasn't skilled enough to multitask. Takeda had to give Inka his undivided attention. It was hard enough with the visions flashing past his hazy eyes, the path of shadow which bound the two together beginning to sever as he felt the conversation coming to a close. With Inka's movements, the branches which entwined around him had withered away into a mixture of wood, ash, and embers. There was a fire within the man, if his dreams were any indication. But was it a rage that had just died away, or was it a different kind of kindling?

When the older man finished up his end of the conversation, Takeda responded with a shake of his head, a smile beneath his mask. Being a Shinobi was strange, but at least the mans words were enough to indicate that he wouldn't need to enroll through the tedious academy. Not only that, but he could do chakra excises in the building? There were too many people about, who clamored to get their ranks from Jack. To the boys inexperienced mind, he imagined Ninjutsu as something near uncontrollable and destructive, so much that it could obliterate everyone within the same area. Being born and raised in a tribe didn't help develop practical thought.

"No questions, Hizara-san. Thanks, again. The Mizukage and I already have a place to go for training. Regardless, it seems like he's getting swamped with people. I'll probably just go somewhere less crowded for training, or find something else to do. Later." Surnames were more impolite, right? Last name, followed by san. Kun was much too informal for a first meeting with a higher rank, and neither of them were really speaking with the intention of being friendly with one another. Breaking off the ties of communication, Takeda turned and walked away, back down the hall and towards where many of the other Shinobi and civilians were waiting. On the walk, he ended up passing by the receptionist. He had no intention to speak to her, however a firmly spoken "Excuse me." caught his attention.

"What is it?" Takeda replied, curious. Seemed like owning a large hunk of iron for a sword didn't intimidate anyone enough to avoid conversation. Or did she have a purpose other than small talk? "Your facilities. Where you'll be sleeping. You received your card, yes? What's your name again?" She explained, before following with questions, prompting Takeda to rub the back of his head uncertainly. Facilities? Takeda typically slept on the docks or rooftops and got his clothes from Jack or Nozomi. He supposed it wasn't anything outrageous though. "Yeah, I got the card. I'm Takeda Shirai." He told her, and she ended up scrounging through scrolls. It didn't take long before she found what she was looking for. "Lord Mizukage's student. I'll tell you where you'll be staying then."

Nodding as thanks after she told him where he'd be staying, he turned and continued to reach the exit. The darkness in his peripherals from subconscious beings taking form caused him to be mostly unaware of the situation happening nearby. The spider was the first thing which entered his vision, so he merely assumed that whatever else was going on was probably just another subconscious illusion. There was nothing else he needed to stay for. Jack was swamped with people to talk to, and his residence wasn't far at all from the Sero tree. If Jack wanted to speak or train with Takeda, all he had to do was show up or send word for him.

And so the Jiongu took his leave.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

UnluckyTh1rt3en

Warlord

9,200 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:13 pm
    User Image

Shinrin Senju

Kirigakure Gennin

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

After finally deciding to become a ninja, Shinrin is now qualified as a "new" Gennin for Kirigakure. What he had to do now is to get his Headband and be assigned in a squad. "Man, I wonder what will anyone thing when someone of my age decides to become a ninja" He thought, as he had dropped out of the academy when he was younger. Sure it would be weird but due to reasons, he ended up becoming one at his late age. Now in the Mizukage's Tower, the young man Went to the reception. "My name is Shinrin Senju. I've come to get my headband" He said with and waited to be called in

Chakra: 570/570 Stamina: 40/40

Ryo:0/AC:0

Lanfaer

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games