Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:55 am
Fang looks up at lu and tohfu his lamia form ears perked picked up everything they said "excuse me shuichi I'll be right back" his pendant glows giving him back his human form before he walked up towards tohfu pulling his right arm back then slams his fist onto tohfu's left cheek on his face "someone you trust you know what that's why you were always alone because you did not want me as a friend! You wanted revenge and now you got it but you used me!" He grips his snake pendant on his neck then puts on his brothers vixxon's pendant as the metallic charms fused together leaving behind a draconian lamia pendant and the chains twirled together. Fang looks down at tohfu his eyes turning red as wisps of fire show in his mouth he turned his head towards a plate of raw meat then he bowed fire onto the meat cooking it to perfectly "....if I am not your friend then you really are a dumb childish puppy using me as a toy..." he walks back to shuichi sitting back down his bangs covering his eyes as tears built up in his eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:18 am
Shuichi was surprised by the sudden leaving of Fang, having not heard the conversation between Lu and Tohfu. Fang was easily heard, though, and obviously enraged. He had no idea what to do so he just sat and waited, staying quiet; he wasn't really sure what happened between the two men. Shuichi had thought they were friends but apparently not.
Once Fang came back over, Shuichi could tell that he was obviously upset; it was in his aura. Again he was unsure of what to do. "A-are you okay..?"  

Chi Kamisorii

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:30 am
Fang grips his hands as tears slide down his face "not really I hate this..." his pet snake licks his tears away "the wolfboy I punched is my dorm mate and I thought my friend but now I know he used me to get revenge on my deceased brother vixxon" he leans against the booths seating  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:10 am
Tohfu covered up left cheek with his right arm then looked at Lu "Lu... Am going to the staff room right now..." Lu was worried about Tohfu "Will you be okay..?" Tohfu had a sad expression on him "I feel like killing someone... Am just not sure if that someone is actually me..." He left and went into the staff room, he sat on the couch covering his face and letting out a sigh "I don't understand why am living anymore... No family... No friends... Am I just using Fang as a excuse to live...?" He lick his wrist and wiped his wound with it, he laughed in a gentle voice "Haha... He really does just see me as a puppy..."

After Tohfu left Mama looked at Fang who begin sulking "You know, men should only cry when they lose their wallets or their love ones." Mama brought out a green bottle and began shaking it, she pour it into a cup and handed it to Fang "It's Rain Forest water mixed in with a neverbeast tear, something strong helps gets out of emotions... Fang I know Tohfu isn't the brightest guy... But unlike you he lost everything to him and because of that he had to force his body to grow up, twice actually. He didn't have enough time to find love or anything like it, Ha! Look at me I known him for the longest but am only a boss to him!" She looks sad "You... Don't have to forgive him... You don't even have to say sorry... All you have to do is fix what your brother broke." Someone called out to Mama and she begun walking away before she did she looked at Shu "Take good care of him... He's going to need it..." She left to serve a customer.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:23 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang swirled the drink slowly watching it as he starts drinking the liquid down while looking at lu "tohfu looks like a grow man but he's got the mind of a child I should not of yelled at him" he puts the glass onto the table looking at shuichi "You okay I am sorry you saw that scene?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:32 pm
The loud noises can still be heard even though the tick walls '... I can't think at all..!!' Tohfu got up from the couch and started heading out, he saw Fang near Mama but ignored him "Mama, am going to leave for now... Bye..." Lu looks worried "Is it really okay to leave it like this..?" Tohfu didn't respond, he looked at Fang's hands before he left, he didn't have the courage to look at his face and than left Blue Cat "Guess I go to Granny's..."  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:22 am
xorna

Fang grips the table as his claws rip into the metal covered wood as his anger and shame grew "excuse lu" he stands up walking into the back room growling as his new pendant glowed evilly making his body change into what his brother once was "rah!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image
Mama Lu

"Now what was that all about...?" Lu left the counter to go check on Fang, when Lu open the door she saw what was happening to Fang "Fang!?" one of her hand turn blue and chains from the wall and ground tightens on Fang, she then rip off her mouth and threw it in the main dancing room it yelled out loud "EVERYONE OUT NOW!!" everyone in the club ran out without knowing why, Lu grind her teeth 's**t! is he going to turn!? Got to stop it!!"

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:26 pm
Fang growls at lu as his draconian wings ripped through his shirt and back , his hair grew out as did his lamia fangs "Run away now!" his sanity was hanging by a thread thanks to his anger while his lamia tail turned dark green  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:55 pm
a anger mark showed on Lu head "Run away...? YOU GOT A LOT OF GUTS TO SAY SOMETHING THAT STUPID TO ME!! My House! My Rules!!" Lu snapped her fingers and a large mirror fell on Fang and he disappeared "Can't let his new from destroy this place... Arhhh this is going to be such a pain....!!" Lu sighed and took off her wig, a misty aura sounded him and lightning started to appear below his feet, his form started to change to something powerful looking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It been a while since I was in this form 200 years maybe...? Am up against the shadow of human hatred... Ehhh this will be annoying...." Lu stepped into the mirror room and saw Fang finishing his other from, Lu waved his hand to the side and a long sword infused with lightning appears "Fang right now you only have 2 options either learn to control your hate and calm down or I'll strike you down with the hatred you yourself created, For I am Lucifer! The Fallen Dawn!!" a dark light appeared around Lucifer and the chains around Fang broke.

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:04 pm
Fang falls onto the the ground in pain "This changing is more painful then you know lu" he screams out as his claws dripped venom while his pendant stopped glowing "ah ah ah...it hurts!" his body felt like is was on fire  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:17 pm
Lu watches as Fang agonize in pain "Do you think this equals to the amount of pain Tohfu feels...?" Lu walks closer too Fang and places his sword in front of Fang's chest "Stay still, you wouldn't want to do the same thing your brother did right?"  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:41 pm
Fang whimpers in pain as he slowly sat up "I am not my brother so stop comparing me to him" he looks at his new wings stretching them out slowly "these are strange but I should be able to find my friend with them" he looks at lu determined "I'm going to find tohfu"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:16 pm
Lu looks at Fang "So you get to judge people by how they act but I can't? And do you really think he would want to see you after what you did? Just What The Hell Do You Think Of Him!?!?" the mirror door disappeared and Lu charged at Fang with his sword, Lu sliced off one of Fang wing "You asked him to forgive once... Do you think he will again..? Do you have any idea what he was like after his home burned down....? What he had to do to live... What he lived for...? The first time I saw him the only light in his eyes was his motivation to kill your brother, and then you took his chance from doing even that... He was willing to even give up half his life time away just to save you.... I actually thought you could save him from his darkness but instead you just threw him right back in...!!" Lu swing his blade again but Fang dodged it, he started to yell at him "Your Just Like Your Damn Brother!! You Think You Deserved Forgiveness After You Done Something So Horrible!? That's Right So What If Tohfu Used You!? Is Something Like That Not A Good Enough Excuse To Keep Living!? Do Your Kind Really Think It That Easy To Be Loved!? Well Its Not!!" Lu closed his eyes and grind his teeth "He even gived up his vengeance just for you.... Do you want to know something about beastmen? When they give you their full name, they give you their life. Do you want to know why he didn't see you as a friend? It Was Because He Saw You As Family!! He was Willing To Give His Life For You And Yet You Threw It Away!! You Basically Killed Him!!" Lu started crying and the dark light around him grew bigger "These Feelings... Their aren't mine, their yours. This Hatred. This Sorrow. This Determination. Are all the sins you hold in you right now. You still call him a friend after what you did to him right...? Then show me. Prove to me that you can once again become his reason to live in this beautiful and disgusting world."  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:23 am
Fang growls at lu when he sliced off his wing as it grew back "You b***h!" he lunged at lu til he felt a spirit holding him back "huh?!" The spirit of his brother hugged fang "this not you my dear little brother it's your anger at me so please don't let it consume you as it did me" fangs pendant glowed softly as it changed him back into his human form "you knew nothing growing up in our home so please for me be a better Scales then I was" the spirit of vixxion looks at lu "You don't know of true pain but sin when you are not pure at all I will not let you harm my little brother" his spirit glowed as his spirit form turned into a solid form his once forgotten human form standing in front of fang was a tall muscular man with long black hair and had deep green eyes along with a red snake around his arm  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff