Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

When Esmeralda climbed out of her terrarium, Maceál looked surprised but when it looked like she wanted him to follow, he smiled and decided to follow the snake. There was no rush after all. When he got to the rock he saw Fang and smiled before walking up to him and kissing his cheek." Good morning, my Love. Thank you Esmeralda."

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:46 pm
Fang smiles "hey maceal sleep well" he places the tarts shells onto the heating rock to cook while he makes the fruit into a cute arrangements humming then dips them into the chocolate paste "here try one maceal" he blushes lightly as he heard his cell ringing, he picks up his cell "Hello...Dad hey yes i am, no the humans have not skinned me for my scales nor ripped my fangs out of my head"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"I slept wonderful. How did you sleep?" The young man smiled and petted Esmeralda gently then looked at what Fang was doing. It was curious to him but he smiled, liking the different style. When Fang held out one snack, he took a bite to try it. It was different the combination of chocolate and fruit. Hearing Fang's side of the phone call he chuckled softly. Fang had not been exaggerating when he spoke of his father. He didn't speak though, not wanting to interrupt his call.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang turned bright red "yes I have found a mate no not a woman, a man huh?! Dad I am not telling you if I am man in the relationship nor the woman....yes I am content what your coming here tomorrow morning WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT TO MEET MY MATE! DAD BE REASONABLE YOU NEVER LEAVE THE TRIBE....hello hello dad.." he looks at the cells screen seeing his father ended the call "Mother F***ing son of a b****!" He rubs his temples trying to calm down while playing with his pendant  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man could only hear one side of the conversation, even without eavesdropping, but he could imagine how it was going with Fang's reply. Though it didn't sound like it was going to well. He took last bite of the fruit he was tasting when Fang's last call caused him to startle and he nearly choked in his bite. Maceál coughed and tapped his chest before he could take a deep breath again and looked over at Fang, his eyes tearing a bit from nearly choking. It was true that he had seen him do the same yesterday, but he hadn't expected it with a phonecall. "A..are you alright?" He was a little hesitant not wanting to pry to much in personal business but he worried for Fang.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:38 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang sits on the bamboo floor looking down at his feet "no not really my father is coming here at dawn" he lies back his eyes were empty "He acts like a child my father never thinking of the consequences of his actions nor acting his age" he covers his face with his hands "Why....."  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Though he had figured as much with that all to clear phonecall, it still surprised Maceál a bit he was actually right. He thought about as he walked to Fang and sat down next to him and looked over to him. "I thought Chiefs never left the tribe." He wondered a bit out loud but soon Fang's words explained why and he bit his underlip softly. This could go two ways. He placed his hands behind him and leaned back a bit as he gave Fang a loving gaze. "And you're worried about that?" Of course it was up to him if he would reply to that.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:57 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang sighs shaking his head "my mother was a Brazilian lamia and my well he's a Indian naga which is a rare lamia breed is a dragon lamia so he married into my mother's tribe in Brazil" he sits up letting his black wings out of his back "that's why I have these since my parents loved each other and consummated nearly every night and day before and after they had made my brother vixxion and me" he looks up at maceal while he slowly stood up removing the tart cookie shells from the heating rock and began filling them up with chocolate paste and fruit  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál listened intently as Fang explained about his father. It didn't explain why he had cursed at his father but since he got up and went back to the pastries, the young man decided to not keep asking. He sighed lightly before he got up followed Fang to the heating rock. When he reached him he wrapped his arms around him lovingly and leaned his head on his back, giving a kiss on his shoulder, smiling sweetly. He couldn't really help him with the family stuff yet, but he could be there to support Fang no matter what in any way he possibly could. Not everything could be solved with words after all.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:07 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang looks down at maceal smiling softly as he sets the treats onto a flat rock that served as a table then he turns around facing maceal. "Thanks for letting me rant maceal" he said as he leaned down to his level taking his lips onto his own kissing maceal with pure rough passion from his bottled up anger  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled looking up at him and kissed him back passionately upon feeling their lips meet. "I'm glad to help in any way I can. And everyone needs to be able to rant sometimes." The young man whispered and kissed him again, moving his arms from Fang's waist, caressing up his sides as he moved them up to his neck, humming into the kiss.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang kisses maceal harder as he wrapped his right arm around maceal's waist and tangled his left hand into maceal's hair while pressing their bodies closer together then he moved his head back a thread of mixed saliva connected their lips "your amazing~" he smiles licking his lips "come on let's eat our early breakfast"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál reacted to him by humming a bit more as he tightened his hold on Fang when their kiss deepened, enjoying the wilder touch of his Love and he looked up at him when they broke it off. Just as Fang he licked his lips enjoying everything with him and gently placed one hand on his cheek. "You are the first that has been this wild with me. But I have to admit I enjoy every moment of it. I love you, my Fang." He smiled when Fang spoke of early breakfast and nodded as he played his thumb over Fang's lips gently. "That looks great, thank you."

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:40 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang licks maceal's thumb as he sat down pulling maceal onto his lap nuzzling his lover lovingly "trust me wild and rough are my true nature~" he looks at maceal flashing his viper fangs at him as he picked up a tart "still warm haha"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál chuckled when Fang sat down and pulled him on his lap. It was good to see him less troubled for now. He gave a kiss on Fang's ear when he nuzzled him and then picked up one of the tarts as well before he leaned back towards Fang. "Cheers, to a wonderful life together, something I look forward to and trust fully in." He smiled gently and took a bite from the treats and smiled happily. "This is delicious." He praised the food where praise was due. It was incredible, but during the call he hadn't dared to interrupt when he had tasted the first one.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out