Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:40 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
kato face lit up as he feels the beat of Adam Heart and the warmness of his body pressing against his body. he smiles and pulls Adam closer tight to him. as he kisses Adam chest and inhale the scent of pinecones and raspberries to his nose. he then said, "Oh do not worry about my health because I am with you and we are insured together." his soft purple eyes gazes at Adam hazel yellow eyes.
he then added to the conversation, "Your scent and warmth have restore me. Thank you, Love."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:09 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam laughs softly holding his head in his hand ruffling his hair "I swear you'll be my death one day" he said smiling down at kato kissing his forehead

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:49 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
"No my love, I am not going to be Death of you. I be the air that you breathe." he said as he hugs Adam more and hoping that Adam takes positive side of having Kato in his life. his soft purple eyes then looks at the soup. "we are each other mates and we should be the blessing not someone's end. a joy a pleasure that never ends..but anyways the chicken noodle soup is ready."

he leaves Adam side and gets out a bowl for Adam dad.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:55 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam nods as he removes the lid while steam filled the air with a warm scent of chicken, celery and black pepper "smells deliciously divine" Adam said grabbing the ladle scooping some soup out "I made enough for all of us love"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:31 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato smiles at Adam and then said, "You are so Dear to me and those eyes belongs to me. yellow and brown sings the sun around my time." he spread few poetic versues with his mate. as he grabs two more bowls and places it on the kitchen counter.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:44 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam snickers softly as he poured the soup into the bowls humming "charming my incubus"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:36 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
"Adam, Are you okay?'' he said as he walks up and takes Adam hands into his own. he kisses them as he massages it. then reads Adam feeling with his incubus senses. "You can tell me anything."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:43 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks down at kato as he moved back back sitting down on a island chair sighing "Once we are wedded & mated I know my father will want to retire since he's been the songbird leader since the seventeen hundreds during the British revelation to free America hell I was born in the early eighteenth hundreds" Adam said looking down in pain and time regret

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
"Adam, its the way of life for all Songbirds. one day, the pack will be yours and its part of the heritage your father shares. he always be your father but he can't lead forever.."
the Incubus places his hands on Adam's back as he listens to his mate. his purple eyes grew worried of his mate concerns. the fact that his mate must prepare for that day to come bothersome. he sighed and then said, "Your Father needs your oath to take his place and you may be the strongest songbird ever."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:07 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam blushes lightly "Kato I know that but I don't think I could be fill my father's shoes as a leader" he said sighing as he walked upstairs handing his father his soup then walks into his study pulling up his family line tree

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:20 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato follows Adam up the stairs and he looks at the family tree in Adam's Study room. "And What happens, if you do not take his place?''

his eyes grew even more worries as result of Adam decision to not be the Songbird leader.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:53 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks a kato "Nothing bad the position would go to my little brother who is eighteen in human age but two hundred in songbird" he said sighing as he heard wing beats "Kato stay here" he looks towards the window

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:37 am
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Once Adam left Kato Protected by his study room, Kato started thinking what might happen to his mother and his older brother too. he the oldest but he more pure breed than him. one day, his brother might have to be second in command.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:38 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks out onto his balcony as three songbird males land in front of Adam while he glared at them a warning "I see you three brought the whole flock here stupidity really you guys" Adam said smirking

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:46 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato heard Adam talks to the other three songbirds. he walks back to the wall and lift his wings slightly as he closes his eyes. he opens them and his eyes were red as he levitates his body and disappear through the walls.
Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces