Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image

"Just as big as people fear clowns or spiders. In his case he fears them during the daytime though" Kiyoshi reveals.to Mr.Wildshadow. "So if he was lost inside of a building and not outdoors, then what would you do to find him?" he asked the older male. "Do share the details when it is all over" he requested.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image

It would seem that Kiyoshi had an answer for anything as long as it meant his brother was in trouble. It struck Jican as odd even knowing twins don't always get along. "I'll just have to deploy some of my magic if that ends up to be the case. Or use my old tracking ability. I haven't in ages." It would be an idea to use them again once in a while, his tracking had done a lot of good in the past.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image

"Sounds like you have all your ducks in order, Mr. Wildshadow. Not surprising though" said Kiyoshi smiling, but there was no malice or mockery behind it. "Enough about my brother for now" he said becoming with talking about his brother. "Does this school have a library?" he asked him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"As a teacher I have to think ahead." The Kitsune smiled a bit when Kiyoshi did. Though he wasn't surprised that they wanted to stop talking about Kana. Hearing the question he nodded. "For sure they do and a large one at that. It's not used often though. In fact I think no one visited in quite a while. I am not even sure the Librarian is still at work there." He watched Kiyoshi for a moment. If they wanted to use the library, he hoped there still was a librarian or it would be chaos.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image

"You don't say..." said Kiyoshi finding the statement hard to believe. "Doesn't matter if there is a Librarian or not. Isn't like I plan to check anything out from the library. At least I will have privacy and quietness some there" he said. "Anything you would like to speak of or ask? This is the only time I offer this" he said offering this chance to ask him anything to Mr. Wildshaow.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image

User Image

"You have plenty of time and space there to sit in silence and privacy. But then again, you can here too and have the easy of room service." Jican shrugged a bit. He preferred to be in his own library where he could easily get a drink or something to eat while he was reading. He looked at Kiyoshi when they spoke of questions and thought to himself. But he didn't really have any right now. "I don't have questions, so I guess when I come up with some I will just have to get to know you over time." The Kitsune smiled gently. "How about you? Any other questions but what I am?"

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

"No thanks" said Kiyoshi. "With Kana around there really no such thing as privacy and silence" he explained. He stood up, "Observe all you can because you won't be seeing much of me" he replied and started heading out. "Learned all I needed from our previous conversation, Mr. Wildshadow" he said without looking back then left the mansion. [exit]
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:26 am
User Image

User Image

Jican watched him leave and sighed. Kiyoshi was definitely a lot harder to approach than Kana. That said he was free to go where he wished. As long as he was at home on time. The Kitsune relaxed for a while till he decided to go look for Kana when it was getting dark outside. He walked to Ivy, saddled her and then got on and rode off to the woods around his home. Though he did feel a little nervous, it was dangerous there after nightfall even for him.
[EXIT-continued in the woods-

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 am
User Image

User Image

Once Jican entered the mansion with Kana, he sighed relieved. He was just glad Kana made it back safe and sound. Even though he felt like he had just done a double marathon. His magic really did a number on him. The Kitsune would make sure he would practice more on it. Today definitely proved how much he needed to keep it in mind. At least we're home." Jican spoke gently and managed to give Kana a smile. It felt much better being in this protected area.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:23 am
User Image

((both twins returns))
Kana remained quiet and his breathing back to normal. Without a word he headed up stairs to his bedroom and pass out on his bed.
Kiyoshi enters the mansion a couple of minutes after them. "Were you successful?" he asked because he missed seeing his brother go stairs.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:10 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune watched him go upstairs but he didn't stop him. It was well possible everything that just happened got him a little shocked. If worried he could always check up later. Jican rubbed his head, which was hurting quite a bit after using so much magic to keep the flame going just as he heard Kiyoshi and he looked up and nodded. "He went to his room. You just missed him."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:40 am
User Image

"Probably to pass out on his bed" Kiyoshi guessed. "You look like you need some resting also, Mr. Wildshadow" he said from what he had observed of the older male.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:50 am
User Image

User Image

Jican couldn't help but smile a bit at Kiyoshi's comment about him. But the young man was right about that. "I needed a little bit more magic than I anticipated and I am not adjusted to such heavy usage and drain from it. I really need to train with it more." It was nothing he ashamed to admit. Whole life was a lesson in a way.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:08 am
User Image

"I suppose that means you learned something new because of my brother" Kiyoshi guessed. "Will you be participating in attending dinner later on tonight?" he asked him. He wasn't sure if his brother will be up by that time.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"I would never want to miss our friend's dinner. He is an amazing cook." Jican smiled and took a deep breath before he walked to the living room. "Are you looking forward to your classes, Kiyoshi?" You never knew they might enjoy classes sometimes.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out