Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:54 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 640/640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 340/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 375/390

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Scryew felt a surge of power spike throughout his body. It felt unreal, he felt a lot stronger than he had realized. Raising his own hand in silence, pleasured by the experience one could only think of the possibilities of what was hidden within. Daiko and his friends returned from the chamber and something felt different. Scryew simply felt the pressure that radiated off of him, it was heavy. Whatever had they sought from that chamber...it worked. He couldn't lie to himself, the namekian dropped a sweat after recognizing it. Kami had to rest up but that left Daiko to openly challenge the Namekian to a spar with him. Scryew grinned, wanting to witness firsthand the fruits of the labor he had put himself through. "You and I both. Show me the changes you've experienced."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku - Ziber - Daiko - Gyouza ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:16 pm
User Image
Kami

As Kami would try to lean off of Aku, to no avail, he would watch those who were in the chamber exit and smiled softly. The Earthlings had grown more than he had ever imagined by merely being within the chamber for that set period of time. His eyes would level, then close and his mouth let a soft sigh escape. "I sense not just your power, but your potential as well. It seems that I was correct in letting you into the chamber at this time." He'd tell them while he heard their words of thanks and Aku would scoff. "Didn't expect mortals to have such kindness." He'd mutter to himself before putting a hand out to his third eye. "And it seems it's almost perfectly timed, seeing as our kai is on his way to address us all, and probably head out straight from there." He'd look back for a moment to see Daiko and Scyrew standing before each other, and sensing Ziber's venture. "You have time. Just don't be too exhausted to fight in this tournament. We're riding on all of your participation." The demon wroughted as he was approached by the young blue one. His eyes quirked a bit before a hand would be held out and a ki blast swiftly shot over Yosi. "Your attire. This is what I can do for it, though you won't get an outfit from the great Aku everyday, take care of that one." He'd say as her gear began to change and her clothing would form to her body as Aku saw was fit for her.

Kami would look to Gyoza as he approached feeling his power increase as well. His mouth would let out a chuckle and a hand touched onto his own arm. "All in due time. You have a few minutes before he arrives, as I see he is preparing for it." He'd retort while smiling and turning his head. "Though I am interested in seeing what is more powerful. The latent potential of a Namekian Clan member unlocking within another, or an earthling's hardwork and determination. . ." After this statement he'd see the young woman he saw train for a day and nodded his head to her. He'd then whisper as he leaned towards her with a smile."As much as he didn't want to admit it, my servant was awfully proud of your progress."

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko smiled at Scyew seeing his enthusiasm as he he heard his master's words. He would straighten up as his eyes squeezed shut. "I-I know sir, but, I'll promise not to tire myself out." He'd reply to Gyoza as he then looked to Aku, he felt the gaze even if they weren't facing each other. He shouldn't over do it, but, with that, Daiko got even more excited than before as he felt his feet move and his hands rise slowly. His eyes looked determined as he felt all of his power hadn't come back at the moment from half of the energy bean. Though he was well enough to fight. "But I won't hold back much either." He'd say as the symbols of both schools went through his mind before a dragon's image came to his head as well. The young man would feel his arms go into the stance he had when he fought Yosi as he would crane his neck a bit to limber up. His eyes flashed teal a bit before he looked forward at Scryew and prepared himself. "Come at me when you're ready. I promise, things will be different." He'd mutter before exhaling deeply and preparing himself for what ever was next. He had no intentions of letting himself fail again.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1040/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 1020/1020..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:12 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Scryew slid his foot slightly and bent his knees as he focused his stance and controlled his breathing. Hearing that he wouldn't hold back was all that Scryew needed to hear. "Just like the demon, lets put it to the test..." Sprinting forward that led into an air dash, Scryew sent a ki wave attack to Daiko sending it his way in a straight direction. After he fired it, Scryew somersaulted into the air, if the blast landed, got blocked or even got deflected, he would be placed in the right position to launch another attack. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's eyes squinted while he kept his stance steady and his mouth let out a small sigh. The Namekian came at him with a blast as he swiftly scanned the area before his body took off forward towards it. Daiko's eyes determined while he watched him jump over the blast to position himself above the lad. The young man would smile as he formed a ki blast in his hand while he dashing to the blast to clash with it. The Ki blast in hand pushing out enough to energy to cancel the other out while he gripped the orb in his hand. The blast created a screen of smoke as he stood within. His power dropped as he would inhale and exhale slowly. His body swiftly jumped up, feeling lighter than a quill. His body flew out at an amazing speed as another him came from under it, though it seems the lower one, heading straight for Scryew would be an after image. The Daiko above would quickly move forth to kick down at Scryew's back with a swift drop kick. Daiko's body moving faster than he could have controlled previously.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Landing onto the ground, the blast connected with Daiko's own ki blast forming a smokescreen. Turning around to see the smoke, he spotted two Daiko's appear rushing, one towards him and the other in a separate direction. Glaring his eyes, he lifted his forearm to send a block to the straight-ahead Daiko but saw as he passed through the namekian that the real one had struck behind him with a kick. Scryew flew forward until falling forward using his hands to spring into the air turning himself around to see the Saiyan with his eyes. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:24 am
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would stay in the kicking stance a moment before dropping his foot back to a normal position as he floated and his body got back into the stance. His mouth formed a smile as he would think of what to do next. A slight gesture would make his body move as he dropped to the ground and dashed across the lookout's structure to face Scryew directly, sending a barrage of coordinated punches his way. Daiko's eyes showed determination while his mouth wouldn't let up his battle cry as he swung left and right, attempting to overwhelm Scryew. Daiko's eyes flashed a bit of Teal before his mouth cried out with the roar of each punch. "Ora! Ora!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:58 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Scryew's wait didn't really happen to have occurred for longer than he had wished. Daiko had swarmed across over to him with his coordinated punches. The namekian brought up his forearms to block most while the others got parried. Even though he had blocked some of those hits, it did leave such a lingering pain afterward. Staying on the defensive for a while, Scryew managed to get accustomed to the pattern to where a parry led an opening for him to send his barrage of punches. "Yah! Yah!" Attempting to push Daiko back a bit, Scryew applied kicks to his coordinated flurry of strikes. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man's body would lean and push forth while his fist flew, clashing against the skin of the man before him seeing that his power wasn't the same as before. Daiko's body was using it's own instinct to make sure he didn't throw a punch too hard to send himself flying. Though as he watched each motion, as linear as he could make them at the moment, his body moved swiftly. He'd catch the first retaliation with his own fist. His hand crashing against the opposing fist as he focused on trying to match the blows of the namekian with this new founded power he had unlocked. Daiko's leg moved to block against a punch as his hand pushed a leg back while he began to anticipate the retaliation that was being given. Though he tried to keep his eyes as focused as possible. Though after a small bit of trading in the skirmish, Daiko's hand would veer back and fly forward. "Jigen Hei: Furi Wo Shi Masu!" He'd call while he sent the punch towards his face with an incredible speed while his other hand forced it's way towards the torso Scryew. His gaze more determined than ever.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1040/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 970/1020..❞

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:16 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 590/640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 330/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 340/390

_┗ Reading the movements, Scryew kept up his pace. However, he felt that Daiko was reserving energy in his strikes. Some getting caught while others getting intercepted. Scryew anticipated something coming up as he charged ki into one of his hands while he threw more kicks in the flurry to make up for one punch doing more of the work. His foot pivoted counterclockwise when the Saiyan roared out his attack, sending a fist forward to him with incredible speed but noticed the other hand fly towards his torso. His eyes slowly glared as he lifted his pivoted foot upwards, bringing his knee to block the first punch but twisted his torso for Daiko to grab a clear shot, sending the namekian backwards, leaving an opening he was waiting for. Cocking back his hand that he held ki in, thrusted it forward as he flew back directly at Daiko in the face. "Grand Smasher!" A big, green ball of ki shot out of Scryew's hand, going for a giant explosion with the Saiyan as the trigger which will result in a mushroom cloud of smoke. Landing after a short slid, the Namek dashed forward, stretching out his arm into the smoke. Using his Demon Hand to reach Daiko's possible throat and if caught, he would slam the saiyan into the Lookout's grovel and drag him keeping a good distance until Scryew get closer, if missed it would at least provide a good footing for his next attack. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's attack seemed to not connect while his eyes would squint a bit. The ki build up could be sensed while he stared directly into the blast and opened his eyes widely at it before letting a large howl out right before impact. The ki rising upwards and around him as the blast hit a near barrier like layer as his eyes glew and his white ki dispersed from what it usual was within the smoke. His mouth would frown through it as his stance was adjusted again within as he closed his eyes, sensing the position of Scryew. The hand would fly forth as his eyes opened and the stronger grip would snatch it out of the air as he muttered to himself. "Not good enough." His hand's grip would be strong as he would shoot out, his teal eyes glowing through the smoke before his body could even be seen. As his feet pushed out of the smoke, he would release the grip a mere moment before his two orbs disappeared and the young man's body would seem to instantly appear before the namekian and his fist flew forward at his torso with an angled knuckle, and then a kick would follow upon hit as his golden hair would rise up and the ki would swarm around him soon after, to prepare for what was next. ". . .Sorry, I think I got a bit too excited." He'd say while the golden aura died down.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1035/1080 ||BP: 1100x50=55,000|| Stamina: 970/1020..❞

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 400 |♢| Ki: 310/310 |♢| Stamina: 410/410 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

The Kai person was on his way? Well, it was about time! Though with his arrival, it seemed like they would be on their way to the tournament. All the more reason for his hard headed student to be taking it easy. He sighed, watching him spar with the green man from earlier. Gyoza recalled seeing their fight on TV; the same fight that reignited a passion in him he'd long buried. Things were a lot different this time around, but he could still see the two martial artists who hearts burned with the same intensity as that day. Although, he wasn't so engorged with the spar that he would fail to notice the girl who approached them. She was new, that was to say, she wasn't here when they left. It seemed she was training here in their absence, judging by what Kami said to her. "Hmm. So you got yourself dragged into this too, eh? The name's Gyoza" he would introduce himself, holding his large hand out to the girl.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {4}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {11}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {11}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Super Kamehameha
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                          Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:59 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 625/640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Scryew was shocked to see a pair of teal colors appear from the smoke after Daiko raised his ki to counteract the Namek's attack. His eyes expanded slowly seeing hair full of gold coloring and a huge outburst of furious ki. The namekian stopped in place as he stared at the figure. A drop of sweat came down his cheek not from how he looked, but the power the Saiyan he wielded. Was this the power that Kami was talking about? It's ridiculous. In a flash, the Saiyan appeared before him and sent a punch to his torso followed up with a kick sending him back. Both connecting. Regaining his footing, he held the spot he got punch still feeling pain from that strike as he roamed his thoughts as they both stared at each other. "That form...you've been holding that much within you, impressive." 'Did he gain this much power just from spending time in that chamber? I guess I truly will get to test out this hidden potential thing. Against that form, will see how much stronger I've become...' Spreading his legs slightly and bending them, Scyrew harnessed the power within him that became unlocked by Kami. His aura had a highlight of white alongside his usual indigo. He let out a roar that grew alongside the jump in his ki. Remembering the words of his Grand Elder, with him as the sole representation of his people, he must seek for greater to even share the fusion with the passing namekian who believed in him as well. Veins popped out of his skin enough to be fierce and visible as he let out an explosion of ki. Standing firmly tall and strong against the Saiyan male. Staring at Daiko, replayed the beginning of their match in the tournament, where the assimilation of the battle took place before the real one.. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's body would stand strong after seeing the reaction that was given to the strikes. His hands would move up before he stopped and lowered them to his side. His eyes would watch the man's determination flare. The Ki would be a mere omen of what his normal state's power was. Though his mouth would let out a small sigh while he put up his hands once more. He would respect the request to go all out. The boy's body would become still until the man's power stopped shooting upwards as he felt himself able to overcome the man's motions with his style and power. The boy's body would begin to move to the left, but then feign right as he felt himself move faster than he would normally be able to perceive. The young man's shoulder would move into the attack as he rose his fist to swing at the torso of Scryew before the shaking began. The attack was abit ominous as he would release off the Renzokudageki. And with the swing he would mutter. "Roku (7)." The impact would increase to 7 with a single blow before Daiko awaited how the Namekian would respond.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1035/1080 ||BP: 1100x50=55,000|| Stamina: 970/1020..❞

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:21 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 625/640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_"..." The namekian stood still as the Saiyan swooped in and let off a strike to Scryew's torso yet again, only this time to fly right through what revealed to be an afterimage. The real namek dashed through Daiko's side sending a hard elbow to his jaw as if connected would ignite a transition into a High Speed Rush that would be performed over all angles of Daiko's body. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]