Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Random Ramblings of a Somebody Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:22 am
Prof. Moonie
Eclairl
I'm feeling so stressed out now...I don't know why but for some reason our rent was raised and due to me barely working...I'm honestly scared...I feel like curling up in a ball and do nothing but cry. crying

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you figure things out.

Thanks. I'm okay now we talked out the issue smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:03 pm
Me and my fiance finally got a nintedo switch! Well...it's his I only got one game for it >.> but he got a game he wanted and now its just the waiting game for me so I can own a switch lite along with a copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons!  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:11 am
To my one and only lovely reader of this crazy forum of mine that is practically a journal...thanks for reading. Anyway...I'm getting tired of the craziness of the corona virus...there is a higher survival rate than there is a death rate so I don't know why the whole entire world is in such a panic! This makes things worse for me cause now my hotel gets even less guests which means I get less work! I swaer people who listen to the media are just to gullible...I honestly need a new job...and I actually feel desperate...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:52 am
I'm back on using unemployment again since I havnt has work since the first day of this month! At least next week will be good since I'm getting the coral switch lite I've been eyeing and then its straight to playing Animal Crossing New Horizons! Can't wait since I've been holding off on touching the game since I got it.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:08 pm
I'm finally getting excited since I got four days left until I'm finally able to get my coral colored nintendo switch lite! I'm also gonna be able to finally play my copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:38 am
This social distancing carp is really stressing me the he'll out...I feel worried about my family in New York since they can't even leave the state so no Easter visits...my sister is supposed to have a baby in May and I hope things settle down soon or else she won't be able to have visitors during my niece's birth...  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 12:18 am
It's been two crazy years since I last posted on here but I'm glad to see it is still around. To continue on from my last post on here my niece is two already which feels crazy; last I saw her she was being held by my fiance since we were visiting for a family gathering of sorts sometime in September...I mainly remember that cause me and Norman's anniversary. The event itself was not nothing special just a small handful of my dad's side of the family with food; poor Norm was so quiet and awkward...we were also using a rental car at the time and he somehow damaged it trying to return it before we took the bus home! Luckily there were no issues but it made us worried for a bit. Fast forward and I have had no work for months at my housekeeping job thanks to covid...so Norman helps me out by getting me an interview at the warehouse he's working at and I get the job! I didn't bother with a two weeks notice bull for housekeeping, all I did was texted my manager at the time I found something better and I'm not coming back and that was that. 2021 was not very exciting for the most part but me and Norman did stay at a hotel in NYC for my birthday...it was mainly to go to the Harry Potter store but unfortunately we couldn't get in...but we found other places to go to like the m&m's store, Krispy Kreme in Time's Square and a Japanese import store which was pretty cool; I ended getting some collector pins for my pin board and a set of magnets that I thought were pins at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 12:30 am
Now time for now...I have been keeping my warehouse job and recently had my two year anniversary of employment last month. I'm still engaged but at least we figured out where and when we want the wedding now; as for my sister she is expecting another girl soon in July and I'm excited to meet her! She is also planning to get married next year and wants me to be a bride's maid in her wedding; I already got the cowgirl boots she wants, all I need to do now is get the dress. I almost forgot...I'm a cat momma now! During the pandemic a stray kitty kept showing up round my apartment and I eventually brought her inside; I had taken her to the vet and she was told she was healthy and not chipped. I got her shots and was excited to get her a collar with her new name on it! She's my cuddle buddy ever since and I love my little tuxido cat; her name is Mao Mao but I call her other things like princess of the floofs and Mao Mao murder mittens since she has caught a few mice before...I almost stepped on one while going to the kitchen.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 pm
I went to Six Flags last week with my fiance Norman and it was fun! I was able to get on quite a few rides and even won a plush from one of the claw machines there! Only downside is it started to rain after we got food.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 8:44 pm
I am bored and decided to see if the arenas on this site are still in use...surprisingly they still are and I decided to submit my most recent look for the fun of it...wonder what folks are gonna think since I haven't been on there for over 10 years so some of my old entries were pretty cringy.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 7:44 am
I love the summer but hate the humidity it makes!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 10:26 am
This weekend has been so boring! Most I've done is sit around watching tv and play with my phone...I did do some laundry.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 4:59 pm
I'm a grown adult...but I am obsessed with collecting plushes and other toys; it annoys my fiance cause my collections use up a good amount of space. But I can't help it! My favorites to collect at the moment are Cutitos...and I got a super rare one that smells like birthday cake! My income is steady and at times he don't care what I spend my money on as long as rent and bills are paid. But gosh darn it some things are just so darn cute and hard to resist buying! It's like when I was obsessed with collecting Tsume Tsume stuff!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 12:04 pm
I love my cat but she can be a fluffy pain in the butt sweatdrop  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 2:34 am
Well this sucks...I practically pulled an all nighter cause the heat was to much for me -~-  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff