Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 1 - Unova! *&#$ Yeah! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm
S-22's sudden decision to walk away like nothing happened or went on was more than a little confusing. Wasn't the sharky death murderbot supposed to... well, murder? Walking away didn't seem like his style at all... something didn't seem right, but the sight of a blade screaming just past her caused her to turn just in time to see the results.

The attack had gone too fast for Amaranth to try and deflect, not with her being caught up in S-22's departure. The scene alone was enough to make her mind race, wondering if she'd have been able to do something about it had she not been distracted or a bit faster, assuming she didn't end up taking it instead like some massive, overly sharp bullet. She froze up as a result of it, but only for a second before one of her hands balled into a fist. "Breeze? Stay with her," she said, her voice suddenly sharp and curt. Her Togekiss wouldn't need to be asked twice, moving to help defend Night.

"Forge, with me. And you." Now, her sight had closed in on Dull. Nothing else would come from her, short of a scream as she ran forth, sliding as she neared him and moving to kick the hybrid. As she did, her Fletchinder would attempt to flank him from another side, swooping in with a Flame Charge.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:54 pm
Crystal tilted her head as she watched S22 leave the field of battle, confused at why he was simply leaving. Her and her Pokémon were so focused on the machine of a man that the first realization of Dull being nearby would be when she heard the drowsy growls of her Charizard before he flopped onto the ground, dead asleep. "Wha-" She turned just in time to take the Shadow Ball full on, flying backwards for a couple of feet at least before finally making contact with the ground again, clutching her abdomen but otherwise unmoving. Inaros' spectral arms would burst from his coffin, a scowl appearing from his otherwise blank face.

"(You two,)" He'd bark, pointing at Apolla and Donne, "(guard her. And as for you, guardian, with me.)"

"Two things," the bird would shoot back mentally, turning to look at the Cofagrigus. "First, you do not give me orders anymore. You serve Miss Crystal like the rest of us. Second, Miss Crystal has given me a name finally. Use it," he emphasized before creating an orb of blue psychic energy in front of him, sending it out towards their trainer's attacker. Inaros scoffed as he wound up his own shadowy orb.

"(Hmph. I do not see the use of giving something without a soul a name. Whatever, though.)" He threw his orb at Dull as well, personally hoping that the two orbs didn't somehow cancel.

Meanwhile, Apolla and Donne would tend to their fallen trainer, who was whimpering and clutching at her stomach. "Oi, Crystal, please tell me you're still with us. Come on," she pleaded looking back at Dull while poking her trainer.

"I wish I wasn't, " she spat through gritted teeth, punching the ground now with a balled up fist, attempting to fight through the pain and will herself to move in some way. "Apolla, wake him up. Now!" she shrieked, slowly forcing herself into a sitting position. She gave a look of massive worry before darting off, making it to the snoozing dragon as fast as she could to wake him up. The little Bronzor, in the meantime, would float to be less than an inch in front of his trainer of his trainer, wanting to protect her as much as he could. How much would remain to be seen, but he would try his damnedest.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 pm
Aria found herself only able to stare after the slowly trudging away S-22, unable to comprehend what was making the behemoth just simply exit the area. She wasn't going to try and halt the thing right now, but it struck her as an odd movement for a...whatever that thing was. Finally fighting the urge to try and keep on S-22, Aria looked towards Dull and the others ganging up on him. There was no way she could make her way into the mess that was occurring right now. Especially with how scared she felt of that....dark abomination. Slowly flying over to the area that Night had previously bee occupying, she would pick up the knife that was left behind before spurring Vibrato into the air. She wasn't letting him have a weapon to use. Even if it was basically meaningless for a thing that shot energy balls of death, it helped her feel like she was contributing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:39 am
"Uh... is th-that a good idea?"" Keiko asked, worried that they were directly in the prisoner's path, and would suffer for that if they enraged them.

What are you doing? Keiko berated herself mentally. Sub actually asked you to do something for once! Just do it!

"N-n-nevermind," Keiko stuttered, letting Natalia out of her ball. "Just watch for now, Natalia. When Banga's Volcarona uses Rage Powder, use Tailwind, okay?"

Natalia cooed in agreement, nodding to her trainer.

I picked up my SNAG when the mutated Sharpedo left, but wasn't able to stop the Shadow Ball that collided with Crystal, flooring her. Her Pokemon took control of the situation quickly enough, but I couldn't sit there and do nothing. "How many landmines are left?" I asked Rala.

"Not many?" she replied, not sure of the exact amount. "With Crystal's help, we got most of them disarmed."

"Pick up the rest with Psychic and fling them at that Cipher punk." I told her, referring to Dull.

She didn't take it well. She didn't like being told to attack humans, much less blow them up. "Master, he's"

"He's a Cipher, I retorted, not forgiving that lot for Route 3 in Unova, or that one place in Orre,for that matter.

"There are members of our team nearby!" Rala reiterated, not about to back down on this. "I can't-" she started to say, wanting to explain that she didn't dare endanger the life of another Snagem.

"Right, disregard that," I facepalmed, realizing that I was letting my anger throw me past a point I should never go. Cipher or not. "Just disarm them as you've been, but all at once with Psychic. then Heal Pulse Crystal."

"Pika Pikaa, chuuuu!" Yuki huffed, tired from holding Electric Terrain for an extended amount of time.

Rala relayed her question to me before doing as I asked. "I didn't want to use up too much of her energy just yet, in case we got in a fight. But I need this field cleared so I can go help our friends against the guy that hurt our Espeon friend."

With the field cleared, Rala went to help Crystal. I recalled Yuki so she could rest, then charged at Dull, holding Kefka's ball in my right hand.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 pm
Odd grunted in annoyance when Dull slipped away from him. "Of course it wouldn't be that easy to capture him..." He told himself, mentally slapping himself in the face for his own hubris. "He's seen most of my abilities already... He knows what I can do and how to avoid my attacks..."

~We'll have to be smarter than that if we're going to stop him.~ Cadenza told his human partner, the tone in his spiritual voice not harsh but certainly stern.

"You're right." Odd agreed with a small nod. "Where'd he disappear to?" Spreading out his spiritual senses, he soon began to detect Dull's warped spiritual energy nearby along with several Snagems. "We need to get to them!" He finally announced to Cadenza, beginning to head toward Dull and the others. When he arrived, he tossed out Affanoso's Pokeball. "Infestation!" He ordered, pointing at Dull. The enormous mouth on the Dusknoir's stomach opened up and a swarm of necrophages emerged, crossing the area toward Dull with the intention of tearing away at his body and trapping him in the physical plane so it would be easier to strike at him.

Right behind the swarm of otherworldly insects came a large ball of spectral fire via Odd's Wicked Wick. Something had to hit this guy.

Lykas, luckily enough, was able to move between the underwater mines with relative ease in his liquid form. Dodging the mines and heading for the gym, he continued his search for Roxie.

Wren, having nothing to contribute to what was happening at this exact moment, chose to stand back and keep watching for a chance to offer something of his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:33 am
Ms Edyn
There were no words, none that could accurately convey the hybrid's fury. The snarl that ripped itself from her chest, however, was more than enough to inform everyone within earshot exactly what the Ninetales was feeling. Night was livid.

She'd been distracted. Too shocked at the sight of the monstrous creature to notice there was another enemy in the area. Until it was too late. Too late to use Protect. Too late to dodge. At least not completely. Though the blade didn't hit its intended target, it still managed to graze her and send her falling to the ground. The sight of which was more than enough to send both Tatsu and Circe into a furious frenzy. Tatsu lashing out against the hybrid with Fire Blast and Circe with Air Slash.

As the two pokemon launched their attacks on Dull, Night pulled herself to her feet. The right side of her face covered in blood from the wound across her right temple. The temperature around her quickly spiked, rising along with her temper, reaching levels that would be near unbearable for most anything that wasn't a fire-type, or fire-resistant. She didn't know who had thrown the knife, not at first, but it wouldn't take her long to figure it out. Her eyes glowing a bright pink as she sought the man responsible, and the moment her gaze found Dull, she began launching wave after wave of Extrasensory at the hybrid. Pain and fury completely taking over, Night cared for nothing else at that moment except causing Dull as much pain as she was capable.
TerashiLeonGoken
"That won't work," Rala told Aria, broadcasting her telepathic message to all those around. "I know that feeling. At first, if feels like what you're seeing isn't there. Now, it feels like nothing is there, not even air. Like there's a hole in reality where it's standing."

"Which means she can't sense that abomination because it's immune to her Psychic-type energy. Which means it's a Dark-type. So attacking its brain from the inside won't work."

"Not with Psychic-type energy, anyway," Rala corrected me.

"Right. Though I don't know if there's a way to attack someone's brain directly aside from Psychic-type energy."
Darksol88
S-22's sudden decision to walk away like nothing happened or went on was more than a little confusing. Wasn't the sharky death murderbot supposed to... well, murder? Walking away didn't seem like his style at all... something didn't seem right, but the sight of a blade screaming just past her caused her to turn just in time to see the results.

The attack had gone too fast for Amaranth to try and deflect, not with her being caught up in S-22's departure. The scene alone was enough to make her mind race, wondering if she'd have been able to do something about it had she not been distracted or a bit faster, assuming she didn't end up taking it instead like some massive, overly sharp bullet. She froze up as a result of it, but only for a second before one of her hands balled into a fist. "Breeze? Stay with her," she said, her voice suddenly sharp and curt. Her Togekiss wouldn't need to be asked twice, moving to help defend Night.

"Forge, with me. And you." Now, her sight had closed in on Dull. Nothing else would come from her, short of a scream as she ran forth, sliding as she neared him and moving to kick the hybrid. As she did, her Fletchinder would attempt to flank him from another side, swooping in with a Flame Charge.
Reno Vantas
Aria found herself only able to stare after the slowly trudging away S-22, unable to comprehend what was making the behemoth just simply exit the area. She wasn't going to try and halt the thing right now, but it struck her as an odd movement for a...whatever that thing was. Finally fighting the urge to try and keep on S-22, Aria looked towards Dull and the others ganging up on him. There was no way she could make her way into the mess that was occurring right now. Especially with how scared she felt of that....dark abomination. Slowly flying over to the area that Night had previously bee occupying, she would pick up the knife that was left behind before spurring Vibrato into the air. She wasn't letting him have a weapon to use. Even if it was basically meaningless for a thing that shot energy balls of death, it helped her feel like she was contributing.
TerashiLeonGoken

"Right, disregard that," I facepalmed, realizing that I was letting my anger throw me past a point I should never go. Cipher or not. "Just disarm them as you've been, but all at once with Psychic. then Heal Pulse Crystal."

"Pika Pikaa, chuuuu!" Yuki huffed, tired from holding Electric Terrain for an extended amount of time.

Rala relayed her question to me before doing as I asked. "I didn't want to use up too much of her energy just yet, in case we got in a fight. But I need this field cleared so I can go help our friends against the guy that hurt our Espeon friend."

With the field cleared, Rala went to help Crystal. I recalled Yuki so she could rest, then charged at Dull, holding Kefka's ball in my right hand.
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd grunted in annoyance when Dull slipped away from him. "Of course it wouldn't be that easy to capture him..." He told himself, mentally slapping himself in the face for his own hubris. "He's seen most of my abilities already... He knows what I can do and how to avoid my attacks..."

~We'll have to be smarter than that if we're going to stop him.~ Cadenza told his human partner, the tone in his spiritual voice not harsh but certainly stern.

"You're right." Odd agreed with a small nod. "Where'd he disappear to?" Spreading out his spiritual senses, he soon began to detect Dull's warped spiritual energy nearby along with several Snagems. "We need to get to them!" He finally announced to Cadenza, beginning to head toward Dull and the others. When he arrived, he tossed out Affanoso's Pokeball. "Infestation!" He ordered, pointing at Dull. The enormous mouth on the Dusknoir's stomach opened up and a swarm of necrophages emerged, crossing the area toward Dull with the intention of tearing away at his body and trapping him in the physical plane so it would be easier to strike at him.

Right behind the swarm of otherworldly insects came a large ball of spectral fire via Odd's Wicked Wick. Something had to hit this guy.
Espeon_Commander
Crystal tilted her head as she watched S22 leave the field of battle, confused at why he was simply leaving. Her and her Pokémon were so focused on the machine of a man that the first realization of Dull being nearby would be when she heard the drowsy growls of her Charizard before he flopped onto the ground, dead asleep. "Wha-" She turned just in time to take the Shadow Ball full on, flying backwards for a couple of feet at least before finally making contact with the ground again, clutching her abdomen but otherwise unmoving. Inaros' spectral arms would burst from his coffin, a scowl appearing from his otherwise blank face.

"(You two,)" He'd bark, pointing at Apolla and Donne, "(guard her. And as for you, guardian, with me.)"

"Two things," the bird would shoot back mentally, turning to look at the Cofagrigus. "First, you do not give me orders anymore. You serve Miss Crystal like the rest of us. Second, Miss Crystal has given me a name finally. Use it," he emphasized before creating an orb of blue psychic energy in front of him, sending it out towards their trainer's attacker. Inaros scoffed as he wound up his own shadowy orb.

"(Hmph. I do not see the use of giving something without a soul a name. Whatever, though.)" He threw his orb at Dull as well, personally hoping that the two orbs didn't somehow cancel.

Meanwhile, Apolla and Donne would tend to their fallen trainer, who was whimpering and clutching at her stomach. "Oi, Crystal, please tell me you're still with us. Come on," she pleaded looking back at Dull while poking her trainer.

"I wish I wasn't, " she spat through gritted teeth, punching the ground now with a balled up fist, attempting to fight through the pain and will herself to move in some way. "Apolla, wake him up. Now!" she shrieked, slowly forcing herself into a sitting position. She gave a look of massive worry before darting off, making it to the snoozing dragon as fast as she could to wake him up. The little Bronzor, in the meantime, would float to be less than an inch in front of his trainer of his trainer, wanting to protect her as much as he could. How much would remain to be seen, but he would try his damnedest.

Dull grins, confident as ever at the surrounding melee threatening to bury him. "Hah." he scoffs, twirling two more hunting knives out of each pocket of his jacket in response to Aria's attempt at keep away. Clearly he was well-stocked. Preparing to sink into the ground again and allow the bevy of projectiles to cross fire and rebound on each other member of the team... but the Infestation makes it to him first, the necrotic bugs stopping his descent into the solid ground only a few inches in, as the insects cause his feet and legs to re-materialize within the solid ground itself. No matter how much the Gengar hybrid strains against the solid rock now formed around his leg, he can't tug himself free. His cocky grin twists into a snarl of defiance as he sees all the attacks coming for him. "Bring it!" he shouts, as the first attacks a Fire Blast and Air Slash reach him. He's confident, and why shouldn't he be? A leftover from another world, he had yet to find anything that could actually hurt him - phased or not.

The fiery kanji and whistling winds pass over his body, freezing momentarily on impact before 'glitching' through him and slamming into the ground harmlessly as his natural protection kicked in with nothing more than a little singing around the edges and some frayed material on the top side of his jacket. Amaranth's kick he dodges, ducking the arcing kick -accurate though it was - and sent a electrical Thunderbolt her way flung from the blade of one of his knives. The thing he couldn't avoid between the Infestation and Extrasensory was the residual damage he was taking. Even as the bugs and psychic attack wore at his defenses ineffectively for the moment, it was clear not being able to get away from either was beginning to put significant pressure on the hybrid.

Fletchinder's Flame Charge is the next thing to hit, swooshing across him and leaving a couple more singe marks on the edges of his jacket that hadn't been there before followed up by the twin energies of Shadow Ball and some sort of spherical Psychic attack combined with the Wicked Wick Fire, each attack continued to pummel his obnoxiously overpowered defense measure, but he was still standing strong in the midst of all this chaos. Maybe the Snagems needed to turn up the juice a little bit if they were wanting to give Odd the opening he was going to need...

He glares at Night, watching the rivulets run down the side of her head from where she was raining down continuous Extrasensory. "Looks like I missed." He snarls, hurling a knife to the side unexpectedly towards Aria, leading the Vibrava's flight pattern a little bit. He raises the now empty hand and funnels energy into his palm, creating a floating death sphere as Aria had termed it so poignantly and spins it before throwing it, causing it to veer in midair as though aimed straight towards night before changing direction sharply, maneuvering the powerful Shadow Ball into Odd's direction. "I'm such a bad aim..."

His monologue is interrupted by a pair of loud 'WHUMP's as two heavy caliber shells hit him in the middle of his chest, pausing and glitching through like all the rest but leaving two noticeable holes where they had struck on his shirt beneath his jacket. Over the hill were parked 2 bright red Flare-issue land tanks, treads rumbling beneath the burden of the heavy guns pointing towards Dull. Not that they were shooting for him... that's just what they happened to hit.

SubonicXP
As Sub entered the warehouse with his 'prisoners' he looked around closely at the prisoners, or as close as a grunt could. He confirmed to himself that Roxie was indeed not here and that Benga was probably right, the more 'valuable' captives were probably kept in a more secure area, these people were just loose change found in the sofa while someone like Roxie was a crisp hundred.

"Keiko. Benga." Sub whispered to them both, positioning them behind a group of people to kind of hide their interaction. "You got a Volcarona like your grandfather? If so can you have it hit this room with a Rage Powder? Keiko, you then give these people a boost with a Tailwind from Natalia. With their anger pitched we'll cause a riot and help them charge out of here."

Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas, luckily enough, was able to move between the underwater mines with relative ease in his liquid form. Dodging the mines and heading for the gym, he continued his search for Roxie.

Wren, having nothing to contribute to what was happening at this exact moment, chose to stand back and keep watching for a chance to offer something of his own.
TerashiLeonGoken
"Uh... is th-that a good idea?"" Keiko asked, worried that they were directly in the prisoner's path, and would suffer for that if they enraged them.

What are you doing? Keiko berated herself mentally. Sub actually asked you to do something for once! Just do it!

"N-n-nevermind," Keiko stuttered, letting Natalia out of her ball. "Just watch for now, Natalia. When Banga's Volcarona uses Rage Powder, use Tailwind, okay?"

Natalia cooed in agreement, nodding to her trainer.

Benga had cocked an eyebrow at the suggestion at first, but does as the Snagem leader asks, releasing his Volcarona and pointing towards the crowd of civilians in the room. "Rage Powder!" The bright red dust launched from the Fire-type would engulf the unsuspecting people, and it wouldn't be too long before the muttering and grumbling became full-on snarling and barking of orders as the mob begins to assemble, so focused on their rage as the Tailwind really whips them into a frenzy. Their limbs were light and nimble like in the best days of their youth. It should also be mentioned that Wren accidentally eats a goodly facefull off of the first gust of Tailwind, sending a big delivery of powder straight into his nostrils.

"Now what?" Benga questions as the faceless angry mob seethed with every pull of breath, directionless anger building to a crescendo. "Your plan was to make them angry and...?" The people were looking around for something to vent their hatred on, someone to step forth and lead them out of this place. Benga wasn't that good at reading people, however, and all he saw was a dumb angry mob with little upside.

Lykas, be he accurate of eye enough would find some piping leading up out of the sewers and into one of the bathrooms of another, little bit better maintained warehouse. At least this one had a bathroom. From inside the piping, it would be possible to hear some kind of foreign sounding voice vaguely rattling off a list of numbers, as well as a hushed conversation being carried out by some very scared individuals. The other prisoners?

Blizzard120

As I managed to roll over and tried to fight through the pain, I perked up, sensing yet another energy; this one standing out among most around the area. "Darts?" I spoke up. I've never felt his presence spike out of control like that. The hell is going on?

"Well, I thought I'd never see the day. Darts is actually raising hell down there." Freth glances over the hill, a couple of pop ups then back down

"Outrage." I said. I remembered that from when I had that spar with him during his training regimen a while back ago. I had the feeling that using that too much was going to drive the guy nuts. "Crap. Well...this...might be a blessing in disguise. He's right near whoever it was that shot me, right?" I asked.

"I think so." Freth said. I pulled out a Pokeball, looking at Freth.

If the sniper of sorts was paying attention, a couple of faint flashes possibly could be seen from the other side of the hill. That said, what comes from those flashes were two hybrids, Freth and I making our way down towards the building coming around opposite sides of the hill and making the mad dash towards the sniper's perch. With all this chaos going on between Cipher and Darts, in particular, it was bound to get the attention of Flare for sure. Freth and I had to make sure that Sub was still in the clear for the time being.

As Blizz would continue to sense, yes, Darts was in the building right below his opposition and he was tearing the inside to the very foundation of the building to pieces, smashing, tearing, ripping, and clawing his way at all of the anything he could reach in an attempt to get the coil of barbed wire off from around him. Pulling it until it snapped wasn't an option, and the Giratina hybrid was too enraged to try and snap it piecemeal so he kept attacking himself in his confusion. The gouts of Dragon energy were getting bigger and bigger too, with no seeming chance of stopping any time soon as long as Darts was so enraged he was quickly becoming a danger to more than just Flare at the moment.

Byrony, for her sake, was just hanging on as the building roils and crashes in time with the massive strength that Darts was flinging around in his blind rage, rocking the walls with every punch as he demolished them with his bare hands. Her Decidueye staggers, having to hop down from where it had a bead on Blizz originally as the two of them have to take a running leap towards the next roof of the building next to them as the storage building they had just summited comes crashing to the ground after Darts finally shatters a support beam and sends part of it crashing to the ground in a 'whump' of rubble. The duo swing around as she gets her binoculars out, trying to pick out the two Articuno hybrids again on the hillside.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:12 pm
Crystal felt herself feeling better as Rala healed her, feeling confident enough now to stand up. "Oi. Thanks, appreciate it." She game a warm smile to Rala before turning her attention to Dull, the smile falling quickly. "Now then... Tanks over there, and they're garrish red..." Her hands would once again find their way to her braid, gripping it tight one more time. "Flare's here with excessive force, we have this jerk complaining about us being too familiar or whatever, and neither would care about casualties..." She took deep breaths, trying to calm herself before deciding to effectively say screw it and let out her frustration by letting out a large Psychic attack once more, though it would be more focused on Dull this time, the closest cause of her frustration.

Kairos and Inaros would look to their trainer after the blast, looking back and forth between her, Dull, and the tanks. "(What are those things,)" the ancient coffin would ask, referring to the tanks.

"I haven't a clue myself, but I do believe an expeditious retreat should be in order," Kairos would respond, the both of them returning to their trainer.

Apolla, in the meantime, managed to make it to the snoring Charizard, looking at the dragon up and down trying to decide how to wake him. Finally, she decided on biting down on the base of his wing, simple but effective as he roared to consciousness, glaring at the little Espeon. "Hey, you're the one that slept on the job. Now, we've got issues like the a*****e that made you take a nap, as well as a couple of large tanks ready to fire at us. Take your pick of what you want to do." Demon Wing would look from Dull to the tanks, snorting before grabbing Apolla and flying over to his trainer as well, though keeping an extremely low altitude. Rather keep himself from being that easy of a target for the tanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:45 pm
"ARE YOU ~/~ KIDDING ME!?" I roared, unable to process how Flare managed to get their hands on that kind of artillery. There hasn't been any wars requiring the use of anything harder hitting than Pokemon in years. Decades, even. The hell were these assholes trying to pull?

And that's when it hit me. They were starting a war.

As much as I wanted to stop them, to destroy those tanks and rip Flare out of the region like the infestation they were, I didn't have Pokemon strong enough to do that. And it was my fault. But I didn't have time to mope around and hate myself.

"Come on," I told Crystal, putting Rala back in her ball. "We've got to get out of here."

~*~

Natalia did as she was told, flapping her wings and pushing the Rage Powder onto the prisoners. Keiko stood there, looking at Sub and Banga, and the prisoners. She didn't say anything. She could only hope that things didn't get worse.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:07 pm
Atlantis_Darts

As Blizz would continue to sense, yes, Darts was in the building right below his opposition and he was tearing the inside to the very foundation of the building to pieces, smashing, tearing, ripping, and clawing his way at all of the anything he could reach in an attempt to get the coil of barbed wire off from around him. Pulling it until it snapped wasn't an option, and the Giratina hybrid was too enraged to try and snap it piecemeal so he kept attacking himself in his confusion. The gouts of Dragon energy were getting bigger and bigger too, with no seeming chance of stopping any time soon as long as Darts was so enraged he was quickly becoming a danger to more than just Flare at the moment.

Byrony, for her sake, was just hanging on as the building roils and crashes in time with the massive strength that Darts was flinging around in his blind rage, rocking the walls with every punch as he demolished them with his bare hands. Her Decidueye staggers, having to hop down from where it had a bead on Blizz originally as the two of them have to take a running leap towards the next roof of the building next to them as the storage building they had just summited comes crashing to the ground after Darts finally shatters a support beam and sends part of it crashing to the ground in a 'whump' of rubble. The duo swing around as she gets her binoculars out, trying to pick out the two Articuno hybrids again on the hillside.

Once the two managed to get their footing once again and not having the building crash down under them for the moment, they would find they would not be able to rest. Freth and I got on opposite sides of the building and made that hard leap up. The two of us then charged an Ice Beam, aiming right for their backs and fired. As far as we were concerned, its the price one pays for trying to play sniper.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:22 pm
As Amaranth's kick went without hitting anything but air, her chance to dodge was long gone. Being left open as she was, the attack that came at her would have a twofold effect. Stray bolts from the electricity coursing through the knife would dance wildly, zapping her and causing her to lose her balance. She'd convulse as she landed as well, paralysis threatening to grip her as she struggled to get back to her feet. Though she didn't see the tanks just yet, she definitely heard them and the shells that had been fired.

Forge, however, would see the tanks and immediately ascend to avoid any future shots. Memories of being hit or crushed by anything massive were more than enough to make him wary.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:26 pm
Odd could see the signs as clear as day. Dull was taking damage, even if it wasn't showing. His coat fraying as it was seemed to be the telltales signs of reducing stamina for him. "We need to hit him hard and fast to overpower his phasing ability!" He called to the other Snagems. As it were, he didn't have any Pokemon that could use any multi-hit moves side from Affanoso and Infestation. Speaking of. "Affanoso, use Mean Look! We can't let him get way!" He called to his Dusknoir. The Ghost-type nodded and summoned up a vicious-looking pair of demonic eyes behind him that bound Dull to the physical plane and disallowed the hybrid from escape.

"Adagio, Inferno!" The Channeler called out as he released the Lampent. The Lamp Pokemon appeared, already forming a colossal ball of indigo flames. When she released it, the attack roared through the air toward Dull, blazing a trail of burnt earth beneath it. Dull's attack at him, however, was met with Odd's gaze narrowing and the Channeler summoning up not a javelin of Ghost energy as he had always done in the past but a massive halberd of solid Ghost energy. "Not today, you freak of nature!" He cried out as he swung the bladed staff and struck the incoming Shadow Ball with it. The intention was to cut the ball into halves and dodge between them. Though how often did things work out the way they were planned for the Snagems?

Lykas would, eventually, make his way to the Gym, or so he thought. He found his way through the piping until he found himself dripping out of a bathroom sink. The voices he'd heard coming in were much clearer from the faucet than they had been within the floor and the pipes so he held himself in place, making sure to stop the "dripping" from the faucet as he listened in and tried to figure out who he was hearing.

Wren, on the other side of town from Lykas and even farther from Odd, was caught unawares by the sudden burst of maroon dust and the wind that launched it into his face. With a sudden gasp, he sucked a lungful of the stuff in. Coughing for a moment, he suddenly found himself fuming, rage and aggression. "Kill 'em all!" He roared, finding no fault in the sudden increase of violent thoughts in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:09 am
Aria had been dead focused on the certifiably insane man who was simply weathering this cataclysmic assault on himself, with only mild scuffs to show anything had occurred. So while the incoming knife towards her strafing position wasn't unexpected, it still required an extremely quick reaction. "Carbuncle, Reflect!" She shouted, watching as a wall of punk energy manifested itself between her and the knife.

Somehow, it almost wasn't surprising when the thing basically phased like it's owner through the barrier and buried itself a good three inches into Aria's right shoulder.

Giving a quick shriek of pain, the woman would fall to a knee as she reflexively reached up and pulled the offending object out of her shoulder. Now, THAT was a knife. Quickly putting the offending object onto her belt, Aria would use the knife she had grabbed during her landing to tear a strip of her shirt free, which she quickly wrapped her shoulder with. Now with the threat of catastrophic blood loss mildly averted, she focused on the weapons she was apparently gathering. And a plan began to formulate.

Spurring Vibrato low to the ground, she would quickly roll off the Noivern before pointing at the tanks. "Strafe those with Supersonic! They're in big acoustic amplifiers, should render tgem useless." Turning her attention to her Carbink who was still on Vibrato, she added, " Keep her safe with Reflect, Carbuncle." With that, the two Pokemon would streak off towards the tanks to wreak sonorous havoc upon the tin cans with guns. Turning herself towards Dull, Aria would wait a moment before charging in. While she would say it was to guarantee distraction by the other Snagems, in truth it was mostly how long it took her to gather the courage to do this.

Dashing forward as the second volley of moves from the Snagems ensued, Aria did her best to keep herself crouched low to the ground. Passing through the area of ranged combatants, the lithe girl would slide into position behind where Amaranth had fallen. And with a quick lunge forward, she came stabbing towards the hybrid with his own knives. Hopefully the massive seige had covered her approach.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:32 am
Espeon_Commander
Crystal felt herself feeling better as Rala healed her, feeling confident enough now to stand up. "Oi. Thanks, appreciate it." She game a warm smile to Rala before turning her attention to Dull, the smile falling quickly. "Now then... Tanks over there, and they're garrish red..." Her hands would once again find their way to her braid, gripping it tight one more time. "Flare's here with excessive force, we have this jerk complaining about us being too familiar or whatever, and neither would care about casualties..." She took deep breaths, trying to calm herself before deciding to effectively say screw it and let out her frustration by letting out a large Psychic attack once more, though it would be more focused on Dull this time, the closest cause of her frustration.

Kairos and Inaros would look to their trainer after the blast, looking back and forth between her, Dull, and the tanks. "(What are those things,)" the ancient coffin would ask, referring to the tanks.

"I haven't a clue myself, but I do believe an expeditious retreat should be in order," Kairos would respond, the both of them returning to their trainer.

Apolla, in the meantime, managed to make it to the snoring Charizard, looking at the dragon up and down trying to decide how to wake him. Finally, she decided on biting down on the base of his wing, simple but effective as he roared to consciousness, glaring at the little Espeon. "Hey, you're the one that slept on the job. Now, we've got issues like the a*****e that made you take a nap, as well as a couple of large tanks ready to fire at us. Take your pick of what you want to do." Demon Wing would look from Dull to the tanks, snorting before grabbing Apolla and flying over to his trainer as well, though keeping an extremely low altitude. Rather keep himself from being that easy of a target for the tanks.
TerashiLeonGoken
"ARE YOU ~/~ KIDDING ME!?" I roared, unable to process how Flare managed to get their hands on that kind of artillery. There hasn't been any wars requiring the use of anything harder hitting than Pokemon in years. Decades, even. The hell were these assholes trying to pull?

And that's when it hit me. They were starting a war.

As much as I wanted to stop them, to destroy those tanks and rip Flare out of the region like the infestation they were, I didn't have Pokemon strong enough to do that. And it was my fault. But I didn't have time to mope around and hate myself.

"Come on," I told Crystal, putting Rala back in her ball. "We've got to get out of here."
Darksol88
As Amaranth's kick went without hitting anything but air, her chance to dodge was long gone. Being left open as she was, the attack that came at her would have a twofold effect. Stray bolts from the electricity coursing through the knife would dance wildly, zapping her and causing her to lose her balance. She'd convulse as she landed as well, paralysis threatening to grip her as she struggled to get back to her feet. Though she didn't see the tanks just yet, she definitely heard them and the shells that had been fired.

Forge, however, would see the tanks and immediately ascend to avoid any future shots. Memories of being hit or crushed by anything massive were more than enough to make him wary.
Reno Vantas
Dashing forward as the second volley of moves from the Snagems ensued, Aria did her best to keep herself crouched low to the ground. Passing through the area of ranged combatants, the lithe girl would slide into position behind where Amaranth had fallen. And with a quick lunge forward, she came stabbing towards the hybrid with his own knives. Hopefully the massive siege had covered her approach.
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd could see the signs as clear as day. Dull was taking damage, even if it wasn't showing. His coat fraying as it was seemed to be the telltales signs of reducing stamina for him. "We need to hit him hard and fast to overpower his phasing ability!" He called to the other Snagems. As it were, he didn't have any Pokemon that could use any multi-hit moves side from Affanoso and Infestation. Speaking of. "Affanoso, use Mean Look! We can't let him get way!" He called to his Dusknoir. The Ghost-type nodded and summoned up a vicious-looking pair of demonic eyes behind him that bound Dull to the physical plane and disallowed the hybrid from escape.

"Adagio, Inferno!" The Channeler called out as he released the Lampent. The Lamp Pokemon appeared, already forming a colossal ball of indigo flames. When she released it, the attack roared through the air toward Dull, blazing a trail of burnt earth beneath it. Dull's attack at him, however, was met with Odd's gaze narrowing and the Channeler summoning up not a javelin of Ghost energy as he had always done in the past but a massive halberd of solid Ghost energy. "Not today, you freak of nature!" He cried out as he swung the bladed staff and struck the incoming Shadow Ball with it. The intention was to cut the ball into halves and dodge between them. Though how often did things work out the way they were planned for the Snagems?

Aside from Aria's Supersonic assault on the tanks, the Snagems seem more intent on fleeing the area rather than trying to continue the assault on Dull. The Vibrava-based sound waves echo rather nicely through the tanks, hull of armor or no hull of armor. This is intimated to the rest of the group as one of the tanks backs up, gets stuck, and accidentally fires the large gun into its neighboring tank with an enormous 'CHOOM' as the armor reflects the shell with a gout of flame to accompany it. Tank attacked other tank in its confusion. the attacked tank's turret spins wildly as its confused pilot makes no effort to get its gun back under some kind of control.

Aria presses the attack with two of her otherworldly knives, and rather than passing straight through Dull they actually connect, but before they can spill his guts all over the floor he grabs her forehead, completely unconcerned about tanks of any color shooting him. The blades nick the insides of his ribs, leaving two long crescent shaped marks on his ribcage.. for a few moments until the gas he's made up of pulls itself together, Dull not even reacting as he gets locked into place with Mean Look. "Don't you think I'd have tried that by now if I thought it would work..." he hisses, darkly, before releasing the equivalent of a handful of ghost energy into her forehead via Hex. Knives that were really effective on things in this world were just regular knives against a Gengar from that world.

Luckily Odd comes crashing down on top of both of them, alongside the Lampent's Inferno, causing Dull to throw aside Aria as the maelstrom of flame that licked him on all sides finally manages to scorch the edges of his jacket, little tendrils of smoke wafting up from all of his clothing. Dull takes one of Aria's knives and presses his attack, swinging his blade to meet Odd's, spinning it as he tries to use the cross grip on the knife to disarm his ghostly opponent.

Blizzard120

Once the two managed to get their footing once again and not having the building crash down under them for the moment, they would find they would not be able to rest. Freth and I got on opposite sides of the building and made that hard leap up. The two of us then charged an Ice Beam, aiming right for their backs and fired. As far as we were concerned, its the price one pays for trying to play sniper.

Blizz and Freth quickly put their opponent on ice, covering them both in a permafrost sheen that quickly sent them both to the ground immobilized and motionless. Almost too easy. As if on cue with that thought, there would be another crash as an enormous crate flew up from the street onto the roof, crackling as it broke open to release a couple dozen or so gasoline canisters onto the rooftop. The rate Darts was going at entangled in the barbed wire, he was going to destroy this section of the city unless someone managed to calm him down.

Shivering, Byrony surreptitiously reaches into the pocket of her flare scientist uniform and begins pulling out the lighter she used to light Bunsen burners, trying to hide her movements as she slowly slid her hand across towards the bevy of gasoline containers...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:03 pm
With Keiko and Benga doing as told Sub would then proceed to cast off his Flare sunglasses and red coat, the man stepping into the center of the room as he did. "People of Virbank! Listen to me!" He shouted, trying to get their attention and while he would probably get the attention of the Flare guards he hoped it wouldn't matter if things went right. "Flare has invaded your homeland! Corralled you like Mareep! Decided that they are your betters! Are you going to let them get away with it!?" He demanded to know, hoping the Rage Powder stocked their anger enough.

"Foreigners they are! This isn't the first time the proud people of Unova had a foreign power desire to subjugate them, and just like last time you will resist them! Rise up! Fight back! Send these foreign dogs back to their dens of evil!" And with that said he decided to give them just a little more inspiration, taking out his Master Ball, holding it high for all to see before pressing the button on the front, the device opening up to release the beast inside.

"Steeeel!" Cried out the Iron Pokemon, its enormous power noticeable to even non-Channeling humans. After rising up above the crowd with Magnet Rise, Registeel would proceed to fire off a small but sufficiently powerful Flash Cannon at the door, aiming to blast it open and if all went well unleashing the civilian horde into the streets of Virbank to fight.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Blizz and Freth quickly put their opponent on ice, covering them both in a permafrost sheen that quickly sent them both to the ground immobilized and motionless. Almost too easy. As if on cue with that thought, there would be another crash as an enormous crate flew up from the street onto the roof, crackling as it broke open to release a couple dozen or so gasoline canisters onto the rooftop. The rate Darts was going at entangled in the barbed wire, he was going to destroy this section of the city unless someone managed to calm him down.

Shivering, Byrony surreptitiously reaches into the pocket of her flare scientist uniform and begins pulling out the lighter she used to light Bunsen burners, trying to hide her movements as she slowly slid her hand across towards the bevy of gasoline containers...

With what we thought was a threat neutralized, Freth and I nearly stumbled over from Darts' rampage. "Crap, Darts is going to tear this place apart if we don't move."

"We're probably the best shot at it, and perhaps the closest for that matter..."

"We didn't need this now...did Dull really push him this hard?"

"What about Sub? He's going to be needing help soon."

"WEAVILE!"

"GLALIE!"

The two of us perked up, quickly looking back. The sniper may have not caught the flash of light before after all, because it was our contingency plan was sprung. Weavile, on the top of Glalie, rushed up to the building. Weavile jumped off the top of Glalie and went to smash an icy claw right into the scientist; Weavile's Ice Punch. Byrony should have just called it quits after the Ice Beams.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff