Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Gold Flight] A Golden Afternoon: Fianth's Flight! Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
houllow generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 14!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:28 pm
[ NEGATE POST, MY APOLOGIES ]  
AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:28 pm
Total: 72 Points

Strength: 20
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 22
Wits: 10

Strength + Speed = 30
-rolled a 7
Strength + Dexterity = 30

forgot wits  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 18!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 pm
Total: 72 Points

Strength + Speed = 30
-rolled a 7
Strength + Dexterity + 10 = 40
-rolled 18

Her words wrapped around him like a blanket and he bellowed a deep challenge into the sky. "Do not worry, there is fight in this body yet and I will show you, oh shining beauty of golden sun." She had suddenly slowed and wasn't far from him anymore, maybe a dragon's length if that and other's soared past her as they had been beating their wings with much ferocity.

Uta

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 39 ... 37!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:31 pm
For what it was worth, Soheith considered himself doing fairly decently to keep up with the golden sunshine. It was lovely to be chasing her, and even though her mate did not return his comments the small bronze too no offense. How was he to get angry in a time like this, with all of the emotions in the air? Fair sun, if you wish for my name you will have it. I am called Soheith, and I beg forgiveness for my silence. I....am not one for words, as I find myself often stumbling over them. The bronze kept his tone soft and even. His eyes were slowly rolling purple, with flecks of red peeking in at the corners. He would need to remain calm and collected, lest he lose himself, but when the Queen suddenly vanished from his line of sight he found himself soaring into open sky with no one around but several other suitors and...the blue.

A blue who, despite his attempt to dodge, lodged his teeth strongly into the prone flesh of his neck. It was a small bite yet it hurt none the less, and Soheith let out a bellow before the red washed through the purple. Unable to control himself further, the much larger bronze - yes, he was bigger despite his relative small size, turned and sank his own teeth into whatever flesh he could of his attacker. A twist of his head was given as he attempted to rend out a chunk, to wound this blue and remind him that he had been tolerated, he had been warned. But oh, doing so would have so greatly upset the lovely sunshine, he knew this! They were mates after all, and any injury Soheith inflicted upon him would surely be carried by her hearts as well.

And so Soheith released with just a bite, leaving trails of ichor spilling in the wake of this teeth. I will warn you no more! If he were capable of roaring, then Soheith would have roared as the red remained in his eyes. He had tolerated more than enough! Forgive him, but he would bear this insult no further!

-------

O'tas had been casually (read: frantically) looking for the woman called Olliah, the woman who currently had all the Weyr in a tizzy with her buttercream gold soaring through the sky. His Soheith was chasing, talking - he could feel sharp (and confusing) bouts of pain now and then, but mostly....enjoyment. And lust, of course, and so O'tas wondered if she'd be somewhere open and perhaps surrounded by tons of men wanting her hand. Such a well loved dragon surely had a well-loved rider, right?

As he made his way into the open, he suddenly felt more aware of pain, of rage - and then of a woman in front of him. She was looking to the sky, and something about her made his heart stop and sing. Like she was calling, like he was chasing her. This had to be Olliah, right? She was lovely, she was calling, and O'tas found himself at her side before he knew what his feet were doing. "You....I...."

This was starting well.

Uta
responding to fianth and with o'tas saying hi to olliah!

ShinosBee
HIGHWAY TO THE KRANHGER ZONE

-------------------------------

NPC Bronze Soheith, of O'tas

Soheith: Soft and peaceful, he is a small bronze who is often mistaken for a larger brown. Contented to follow, yet lead when needed, he does not hesitate to defend when pushed. Fancies himself a protector, but only in some cases. Was hurt during Threadfall, but has recovered enough to chase.

O'tas: Mid-forties. Often volunteers himself in places that don't need help. Currently helping with chores, because he feels it's the least he could do to thank the Weyr. A little sheepish. Probably still a virgin? Very awkward.

SOHEITH'S STATS:
Base points for bronze: 45pts
-30 turns: +10 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-Unaffiliated: +1
-Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
POINT TOTAL: 71 points

Strength: 18
Dexterity: 8
Wits: 13

round 1 21 [ speed + strength = 28 ] ( danger zone hit: -3 ) 18
round 2 37 [ strength + dex + wits = 39 ] ( danger zone hit: -6 ) 31

total : 49  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 10!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:32 pm
ROLLED WRONG! SORRY!  
houllow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:33 pm
[ KRAH DANGER ZOOOONE ]  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 42 ... 24!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:34 pm
Brown Kalikath:

Kalikath sent Fianth a wave of support and care in response to her touch. You are too good for us all then, lovely Fianth, to consider their feeling on your glorious day. He winged on ahead only to realized that Fianth was not with him any more and turned to return to as close to her side as he could be.

Ahlalei was stumbling upwards with a vague idea of where she was going. Olliah was not in the lower area she had been in.

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
A High Reaches resident: +5pts
Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
Total: 70

Strength: 17
Speed: 11
Stamina: 17
Wits: 15

Roll 1: Speed + strength (28 ): 26
Roll 2: Strength + Dexterity+ Wit (42): 24 (Total= 50)  
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 40!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:34 pm

NPC Bronze Silmarath & Be'ren

At first, Silmarath was silent, choosing not to speak for the moment. His words would not come out right. He could not help that he gave her grey eyes - he did not wish to, and would have spared her the sight, had he been able to. Yet even as he flew swiftly past her, his eyes clouded with further grey. It was truly impossible, was it not?

He did not begrudge his brother and sister their happiness. Nor indeed would he ever. Pulling well ahead of her, he sought to clear his thoughts. Just as he did so, however, he caught Krahsujunth's wrathful gaze. Pulling rapidly away, he just barely managed to escape the Blue's claws.

Dear sister, I do not mean to tarnish this day for you, Silmarath called, turning to regard Fianth as she held back. I wish you all happiness possible with our brother. Of which she knew. But... I have so little to offer you, but this one thing. I can be the surrogate father to your children, that you and Krahsujunth might raise a family all your own. He would step aside. Let him be the uncle. Let Krahsujunth be father. After all, as a Bronze, he could catch another Queen one day, if he must.

Not that any Queen could ever compare to his beautiful, shining sister. She was as resplendent as the moons, as iridescent as the shimmer of day's light upon the water. My darling, you are the sun, the moons, the stars in my sky. You are waking, sleeping... and dreaming. You are everything to me, but you do not need to return my affections. They will persist whether you or I wish it so. His eyes shone brightly purple once more, and he tried in earnest.

--

Be'ren was struggling to maintain his focus on the here and now, with his thoughts so entwined with Silmarath's. Finally, he moved away from the wall that he'd been using as a support, knowing without knowing why where Olliah must be. There were friends of a long duration, and though he had never found himself in quite this situation before, he did find her attractive. That sense was magnified to incandescent appeal in his Flightlust hazed eyes.

Truly, she was a lovely woman, and a remarkable one at that. He had always admired her dedication and determination. Her can-do attitude, and the way that she held herself with such poignant grace. ... And he was becoming swiftly distracted from the task of finding her. However, when he paused a moment to truly think about the situation, it became apparent where he should look. He just needed to follow the trail of suitors.

"Olliah," he said at last when he found her. There was a wild look about her, and he wanted to answer it. Be'ren, dark haired and light eyed, with the build of a swordsman, did not look as though he belonged in this place of stone and flame. They might have been on the field of some battle of old, the Goldrider answering a call in her blood that was in and of itself as strong as battle fury. Familiarity sought to bleed away such grandeur, but not now. No, for the moment he would let this image stand in his mind's eye. "My dear. Do you need assistance back to your weyr?"

----

- Between 16-45 turns: +10 point
-A High Reaches resident: +5pts
-Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts

Silmarath's Stats: 75 points

Speed: 8

Positive Traits: Clever, Gentle, Considerate
Negative Traits: Retiring, Standoffish, Unambitious

Note: No matter how well Silmarath does, he will not be selected as the winner.

Strength + Dexterity + Wits: 1-45

Round 1: 25
Round 2: 40 - 2 = 38

Uta

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 17!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:37 pm
Down, down. For him, it wouldn't be a long venture. Olliah's weyr was one he could see the ledge of so easily from his own - his boys sitting out on it with Meigth at time to point at Fianth and her lovely blue Krahsahjunth with varying interests. Though they were really shared with the dragon, and not each other. Oh, if only the two could love each other one day as brothers. Kahbrohm was really the hold out.

There were many in those hallways, though none of them called to his heart - or his flesh. No, he was not a taste one would seek out on purpose and well....he had little issue if he would be turned away. Of course, Meigth could always not win. It was a flurry and a flock - but he sent his best after his lifemate, who inflated visibly at the wave of confidence. He would always be a winner in his eyes.

He would not be the only one to reach her doorway - and perhaps not even the first - but he would still knock upon it. Dragonlust or not, his manners were very much intact - just like the grin on his face. A moment's pause would be all he needed to know she was not there.

Which meant the search continued. Ah, their lovely Weyrwoman Second was likely flocked, though. But.....he'd be uncouth to not even make an appearance, right?
---
A question posed, Meigth thrummed, returning her laughter in a rumbling wave, like a lul of thunder from a far off storm. It was friendly and jovial - perhaps even contagious. There is no terror in Pern that could strip me from the skies. I will fly until I cannot, and then even still, though to what sort of display it will be I cannot promise. But I will at least try to put on a good show! He spoke like a warm friend, trying to lift a stressed mood. There were many in the sky, after all, and he would not be winning a prize for being a stand out to many of them.

He would still avoid the teeth and claws of Krah - though he didn't feel as if he was flying purposely to avoid them. Instead, seeming to find the gold had vanished away inside of the clouds, he twisted in the air, holding in a wince as he leaned his mind into the clouds, gently nudging for Fianth's presence. Had she twisted away a different direction than he had thought? Or perhaps she'd decided to fall back to see who would fly on by, mindlessly focused on a beautiful target?

Circling back, he flourished his wings out, spreading himself out to at least offer some show of his physical worth - he'd promised that much. There would still be no pretenses at a seduction or sweet words to try and lure her in with soft promises. He would be more than what she needed - but never encroach over what she would want when the day was over.

------
N'ori Charming, bright, and heroic. N'ori can be considered overbearing, but has a genuinely good heart. Those who smile even in the hardest time have a strength no others have, right?

Meigth A long, spindly bronze with a strong torso. He is noble to the point of Martyrdom, and has an uplifting, confident personality that wants everybody to reach for more than what they are.

Meigth's Stats
Bronze: 45pts
22 Turns: +10 points
Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
TOTAL: 75

Strength: 25
Stamina: 20

Round 1: [Strength + Speed] - 30
Round 2: [Strength + Dex + Wits] - 17

Total Thus Far: 47  
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 24!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:38 pm
Who was he to not enjoy such flattery? Elzebuth sent his own wave of desire back to Fianth, like a silken caress. Either way, I will be humbled by your attention, most radiant one. He purred in turn, but he certainly picked up his speed. Not enough to draw into Krahsujunth's range, mind you, for he could already smell the ichor that now bled freely from the wounds of those less fortunate. But I would never dream to have you do such a thing for me. No, this is your time, and it is only appropriate that I come to you.

--

Elzebuth's Stats

Base points for brown: 40pts
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
-A High Reaches resident: +5pts
Total: 58 points

Strength: 15
Stamina: 11
Wits: 12

Round 1: (strength + speed) = 8
Round 2: (strength + dex + wits) = 24  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 pm

This again.

1 - The furious blue comes streaking towards you, claws outstretched! You manage to duck out of the way of his strike, but it costs you a bit of movement. -2 to total score.

2 - Pain lances through you as Krahsujunth's teeth sink into a softer patch of flesh. You trumpet alarm and manage to pull free, but you've fallen a bit behind in the process! -6 to total score.

3. Out of nowhere the blue swoops in, flying right into your path. For a moment you think you can duck around him, then CRACK! Like a whip his tail snaps out, striking across your snout! -3 to total score.

4. You edge a bit too near to the blue for his liking, and he snarls a warning at you. Thankfully, another rival catches his eye at just that moment, and you're spared the feel of his claws...for now.

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Bronze Gareth of A'dras

His chest rumbling with mirth, perhaps he wanted to show her that there was no chance of heartbreak, Gareth was glad he had had such a slow start. Fianth held herself back, and because of this, it allowed him to catch up to her, as many of the other suitors shot past her.

Of course! This is a joyous occasion, one that should be celebrated. There was joy, as well as the usual lust, tinged in with his words as he continued after her. High Reaches will find themselves envious of the clutch you have, whether I am the sire or not, simply because these hatchlings will have you as their radiant mother, and the strong Krahsujunth as a loving father!"

Uta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Gareth: A very logical bronze who has a strategic mind. A very humble dragon.

About A'dras: Will be at his weyr with his weyrmate.

Gareth
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 15

Round One: Strg + Spd; 15 + 15 = 30 / 11
Round Two: Strgh + Dex; 15 + 15 = 30/8

Total 19  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 28!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Bronze Jirkath:

Jirkath didn't understand what had angered the gold so. He had only meant that that it was proper a bronze fly her...He surged ahead in an attempt to catch up and prove what he meant, only a bronze, this bronze, was enough for the Queen. You need strong children Fianth. I can give you that. He is not the most eloquent of speakers, but he tried.

Between 6-15 turns: +7 points
Genuinely cruel, mean, or unkind dragons: -5pts
Looks down upon Blues, Greens, or Whites: -7pts
Total: 55

Speed: 8
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15

Roll 1: speed + strength: 13
Roll 2: Strength + Dexterity+ Wit (32) : 28 (Total: 41)  
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:45 pm
Conserving his strength. Yeah, that was it, that was what he was doing. A wily old bronze like Aveth needed to conserve his strength for the final surge, when the queen would tire and it would be easier to catch her! He dropped back further in the pursuing pack, allowing the thermals to carry him up into the puffy white clouds. He would just bide his time, that was it, until Fianth was ready to be caught. Ohoho, what a clever plan!

~~~~~

Bronze Aveth's Stats
Bronze: 45pts
44 Turns: +10pts
Fit/Motivated: +10pts
HR resident: +5pts
Respectful: +5pts
Total = 75 pts

Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 20

Roll 1: [Strength + Speed] 13/30 - DANGER ZONE 0 = 13
Roll 2: [Strength + Dexterity + Wits] 4/45 - DANGER ZONE 0 = 4
Total = 17  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 28!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:46 pm
NPC Gr'm and bronze Praetoth

Words of apologies first met his mind, and Praetoth brushed them aside gently, as he reached out to her. I appreciate the thought, lovely Fianth, but you have no obligation to respond to me at all. The fact that you do proves just how caring you are. There was only lust felt within the bronze's hearts, could he even love another? He had not yet tested that out, too focused on protecting those of the weyr, the surrounding holds and his own rider.

There was a lighthearted chuckle of a rumble heard from him at the rest of her words. Krahsujunth is an excellent protector. I am not saying that he is not enough to protect your hatchlings, nor am I saying that they would not be protected by me, even if I do not catch you this afternoon, lovely Fianth. He pushed himself forward, not realizing he had passed her right away. Only that the strongest of clutches would come from my line. To add to the strength of High Reaches Weyr!"

----------------------

Gr'm had stumbled out of his weyr some time ago, trying to make his way towards where he thought, Olliah would be. He moved by instinct, working his way through crowds of people who were suffering from the effects of the Gold Flight as well, but the man was determined to get to where the woman was, just in case Praetoth won. If the great brick of a bronze was who Fianth chose, he would gladly, and readily, fall into bed with the weyrwoman second, but if not, he would find someone else.

The man was an imposing sight, as he finally made his way to the pens where Olliah had begun to move away from. There were others there already, flashes of their dragons coming to him from Praetoth. Broad chested and tall, Gr'm looked like a grim sculpture more then a man suffering from the vestiges of dragon lust. His dark hair was cut short in a crew cut, dark brown eyes staring out, only at Olliah, paying no mind to the others around him. Though the man didn't offer any words to anyone either, staying silent as was his nature.

Uta

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Praetoth: The essence of a protector, Praetoth is built like a stone wall. A strong willed bronze who cares about protecting and keeping others safe. He has no time for those who put others in harms way, especially when they make stupid decisions.

About Gr'm: A strong and silent type. Gr'm has been at High Reaches now since Thread returned, but he spent much of his younger time as a mercenary before, and after he impressed Praetoth. Going back to the weyr was strange, but he is slowly getting used to it again.

Praetoth's Stats
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 18

Round One: Strg+Spd; 20+10=30/7
Round Two: Strgh + Dex; 20 + 12 = 32/28

Total: 35  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items