Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Vein (Realm of Code Vein)
Home Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Davis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just as Doctor and Jezebel arrived, Coco and Murasame walked out from the hallway, worried about Eva because of her frenzy, despite of treatment Louis and others gave her just in time. Two ladies noticed them as they look startled, Coco blocked Murasame, due to her traumatized experience, "Davis!" Coco called out Cerberus Soldier. His heterochromia looked alert and grabbed larger sword and blocked two female revenants sight, "Who are you, and how did you two get in this shelter?" he demand them with his strict and intimidated expression. Coco and Murasame head to blacksmith and hide behind the counter, peaked over the counter. Davis had to keep them safe, in case of threat.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

'Seems like you've seen a thing or tw-..oh no". Jezebel replied back to the Doctor as she explained about how she had met mad scientists before, madder than her which Jezebel almost couldn't believe but something interrupted her as she lifted up her hands in a innocent manor,"Not harm here, I promise you that, big guy~"
This was when Jezebel let her hands down as she explained about everything about how she knew that Vincent had come by before along with Mitsuki. She then introduced herself,"My name is Jezebel and this here is the Doctor..she doesn't have a name like us I don't think. Oh and this is-"
Jezebel then looked behind her to only see Lucifer growling in a defensive position, his fur was fluffed and his eyes the color of blood and terror. Jezebel only squinted her eyes before speaking up strictly,"Sit, Lucifer..you are being a rude guest."
Lucifer only groaned before sitting on his back end, squinting his red eyes directly toward the large soldier before speaking in his deep voice,"He was being a rude host..."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"of course i do, it's just difficult for humans to pronounce. so i just chose 'the Doctor' ... the definitive article you might say" she said not bothering to bring her hands up and walked towards the three "and put those things away before you hurt someone" she said sternly with a hint of authority. usually when she was in scrapes like this, she knew the best way was to act more important "we're looking for a friend of ours, possibly two was taken by someone ... a large bloke in armor with a chess pattered design with a taste for blood, ring any bells?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 pm
Davis

Davis lowered the sword, listening to Jezebel and Doctor about their reason to be there. He didn't look terrified about Lucifer. Jezebel mentioned Vincent and Mitsuki, Davis rose his eyebrow, "Hmm we do know those two, I remember Mitsuki when Fenrir and Io brought her over along with 6 undeads. Then he and his friends brought Vincent,Takeshi, and Lin over after Arachne became a vessel of the Queen's relic and offered Juzo Mido," he replied to them and head to weapon stack and place the sword back. Murasame and Coco stood up, when they talked about Mido, Doctor talked about a friend of theirs, mentioning the someone with chess patterned design alerts Davis and two females revenants. They all looked at each other, Coco looked at Doctor and Jezebel as she exits the workshop, "You are talking about Juzo Mido, what did he do to someone you know?" she asked them after she revealed the name, she glanced at the couch and grew worried about Eva Roux after her suffering the frenzy, despite of treatment Louis and the group gave her. She refocus on three new guests, yet Doctor seemly offended her and her kinds, "Is that how you talk to us Doctor, in case you are thinking... we are not humans, but we were once human. However, in our shelter we choose not to taste human blood, we have substitute blood to keep our bloodthirst in bay," she said to her, until she revealed she, Davis, and Murasame were originally humans before their transformation because of parasite.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:38 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

'This is not the time to fight..", Jezebel spoke as he looked over at the Doctor with a stern look, knowing that she needed to not try to make herself look important but instead sympathize with these soldiers. They are trying to survive and for once, Jezebel understood where this group is coming from. the group was fighting to survive as Lucifer walked on all fours before sitting next to the Doctor and Jezebel in a guarding dog type of position. Jezebel only sighed as she tried explained about what Mido had told them and how a few of their friends, including Odelia the Pirate and he might already have Mitsuki. After she explained, she sat down on the three couches with Lucifer sitting down behind the couch. The jukebox behind the middle couch was playing in the background. The song was In this Hell by the Vamps. Jezebel only sighed as she looked up at the others with a soft smile on her face,"If there is any...any information you can give us on where he could be keeping her..we really need your help."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:44 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"well i'm far from human myself" she said averting her eyes feeling ashamed "i'm sorry ... i swear i'm normally not like this ... first time i've ever been angry in this body. and i was asked by a mother to help save her" The Doctor said with a serious face "let's start again then: i'm the Doctor, i'm a Time Lord from the Planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous, i'm over 2000 years old and i cannot ignore a cry for help, so i beg of you ...to help us find our friends ... where is Juzo Mido?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:05 pm
Coco

Coco listens to them, she only shook her head, "I'm sorry, but we don't know where Mido is, nor where he keeps her. You need to wait for our friends return, they can help you. Although..." she replied that she can't help them find Mido and their missing friend. She sadly glanced at the couch, where Eva use to be before her condition gotten worse, "They need to save the Hunter's sidekick from suffering. Murasame and I believed Mido did something to her relic that caused her to be frenzy," she added about Eva's suffering, suspecting Mido experiment her to frenzy the Queen's Throat relic.

Marcus Emrys
GuenievereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:11 am
As Shukurai made an approach to the ship, the black dragon sniffed the air. He could smell an unfamiliar chemical compound in the air that got denser as they approached. Shukurai noticed it would be fatal for Layla to breathe in this compound as it got denser. He then made an aura around himself that was invisible but was able to neutralize the compound making the air around Layla safe to breathe. Anyone near the ship saw the massive black dragon approach the port-side of the bow. Some probably thought Shukurai was going to be crazy enough to land on this ship while he was double its size. However, as the dragon got closer it evaporated into a black mist and his human form landed on the deck. In this small transition, Layla was on the dragons back one moment, then in the next she was in the arms of a tall dark haired man who had the same horns. Shukurai smiled kindly at her before gently putting her down and made sure Layla could stand due to the long flight. Her legs might experience some discomfort. "It's unfortunate that I didn't get out of that fight unscathed. Valencia is going to deal with some repercussions from it right away..." Shukurai looked around and picked up a bucket that was on the deck. "She might need this. In the meantime, I hope what you're looking for is on that drive. We'll come find you once Valencia's body is done going through shock." Shukurai seemed in a bit of a hurry to give Valencia her physical form back. Which was a clear sign it wasnt going to be pretty and best to get it over with quickly.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:15 am
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla had fell asleep for most of the ride though she was secure on the back of the dragon when she awoken they were hovering a large place it was desolate and dark though oddly the air was cleaner almost instantly as if Shukurai almost had a shield up she sat up blinking as she looked about her as they started to land before the ship which she thought he was going to crash into,"Odelia and Vincent will be p*ssed...", she thought about the drunk pirate woman she just met and her old commander whose actual ship this was, but it seemed when they landed it was like magic she was in the arms of a human Shukurai as he held her up she never seen him in a human form before so she stared at him open mouth for a moment or two when he talked to her,"O..oh kay!", she said as he helped her to her feet she wobbled alittle feeling herself dizzy and bow-legged from the ride it was as if she rode a horse all day she assumed but it was a massive dragon for her! Hearing him say how Valencia was going to have to deal with some repercussions she turned to him finally one hand on his chest as she swayed abit trying to get her balance back,"What you do to her body?! Is she going to be okay", she said glancing up at him worried,"Is this vien? and why did the air become so clear?", she asked looking around the ship;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:06 am
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B. looked up from his command central to see something flying from the sky, its eyes squinting as it wondered exactly what it was. As the image began to grow closer, the droid realized exactly what it was but knew not to over react. It knew who all was in the rebellion as it pulled up a record book within his mind, giving him a detailed analysis on Valencia Drkslayer and her godly friend, Shukurai. As they landed, a dark mist appeared to show just the two which B.O.B. began to pour out two glasses of water and two glasses of Layla's and Valencia's favorite drinks,"Hello, Layla and Shukurai, did you have a safe trip?"
Meanwhile, within the home base, Jezebel noticed the large dragon from outside the balcony which is where the ship was docked as she only sighed to try and figure out what she could do. Closing her eyes, the huntress stretched out her arms before speaking up to the Doctor,"Well..I guess we'll have to wait...it shouldn't be long..not to mention, we'll have even more help with this and since we are talking about 'them'..you know Vin will be here soon..."
With that in mind, Jezebel turned toward Coco before speaking up with both her hands on her knees as she smiled softly,"I heard you have some beautiful springs..do you mind if I can use it for a bit?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:09 pm
Shukurai sighed with a smile for Layla's worry. "Your concern is appreciated. I was struck multiple times by Karuma while using Valencia's physical vessel. Multiple slashes and impaled three times. While I am in control, her body can not take fatal damage. However, her body will go through a process called a P.I.T. "Post-poned Instant Trauma." The body is going to realize it was wounded and react as if it just happened..." Valencia shouted in his head when she heard what he said. "F*CK! I HATE PITS!" Shukurai shrugged his shoulders as he knew she had a damn good reason to be upset for now. He looked to B.O.B. and gave the robot  nod. "Water, please, for Vae. There is no way to prevent the trauma and it is going to be painful. Her body just needs to run it's course. The only fortunate news from this is she would've fell to Karuma if I didn't intervene. Valencia is fiercely defensive of her friends. Becoming half divine has only turned this trait to near arrogance. If Karuma noticed or not, he had Valencia distracted. Killing her would've been swift." Shukurai knew this truth was cold but he knew both Layla and Vae needed to hear it. Valencia thought about what he said and realized he was right. Her mind was all over the place during that confrontation. If Karuma managed to hit Shukurai then he would've only got her faster. "Try not to dwell on the thought but remember the lesson and be thankful." Shukurai bowed his head politely to Layla and he asked Valencia in thought. "Ready?" Valencia sighed. "No, but let's get it over with..."

Shukurai disappeared in a veil of black fire and Valencia stood in his place. Almost immediately her eyes went wide and her skin turned pale as a ghost. Valencia quickly turned away before collapsing to her knees and vomited into the bucket. The agonizing pain made Valencia scream at the top of her lungs after. Tears ran from her eyes and she felt like she was going to pass out. Vae's breathing was rapid. "Breathe... It'll be over before you know it." Valencia worked on slowing down her breathing. Her head was spinning and her ears rung. If someone tried to talk to her, Valencia was disoriented.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:45 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hearing she had to wait, the Doctor felt quite anxious, both in impatience and worry. she knew Odelia was tough, that much was certain, but what also was certain was this planet was dangerous. not as dangerous as a Dalek invasion fleet but dangerous none the less.
seeing the dragon, she knew in an instant, Valencia was back and a bit of relief washed over her as the Doctor turned to Coco and nodded "let me take a look at this sidekick, i am a doctor after all" she said

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:08 pm
Coco

Coco lowered her head sadly, "I'm sorry Doctor, but Eva is not in our shelter, she fled so fast when her frenzy gotten worse. We don't know where is she gone to, but I suspected she didn't to cause any harm all around us. Whatever you have in mind to treat her... it won't reverse her condition," she apologize to Doctor that Eva wasn't in the shelter, and her condition won't be treated. She slowly snickered, "Luckily for us, we have Successor of the Queen's Blood, who can save her from suffering," she added about someone who can save Eva. Coco, Murasame, and Davis noticed two more guests, causing them to be cautious. They can tell the woman name Layla is a human, Murasame approached Layla to answer her question, "If you look at the horizon, we have Gaol of the Red Mist. It kept all of us, including humans, in the prison, from the world outside is full of humans," she explains as she looked at the red mist, then she looked at Layla, "Luckily we have a mistle active to purify the miasma, so you all be safe from us. I'm Rin Murasame, if you ever need your weapon upgrade, just leave it to me," she introduce herself cheerfully, and revealed she's a weapon smith.
Coco looked at Jezebel, when asked about hot spring, she lifted her arms and pointed at the right, "You may use it, and it's on your left. I would suggest to leave a tab hanging on the doorknob, so only women can enter, unless you are comfortable with mix gender bath," she allowed her to use the hot spring, and suggest to leave the tab hanging for sign as women are allowed. She let out a light tease for both genders in same bath, just to be amuse.

Marcus Emrys
GuenievereOrion
Aussie Srives
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla watched as they landed bob tried to offer them drinks,"Not right now..", she said kindly to the robot as she turned to see Shukurai tell her that Valencia was going to turn back and it was going to be painful,"Oh no..", she whispered waiting for it to happen as soon as it did she was right the bucket was literally hauled to her as she vomited into it her agonizing screams caused Layla to bend down immediately and instruct bob quickly,"We need to move her to a bed is the Doctor around?", she demands as she felt the barrier around the air starting to back up with Chemicals", she hids her nose something was telling her these weren't something was wanted to smell,"Wha...", she began to cough violently as the goddess lay there vomiting in agonizing pain while she slipped to her knees in a cough fit her hand covering her face and nose;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

'Thank you..and I'm not worried..", Jezebel replied as she stretched out her arms wide, stretching out before standing up from the couch. Looking up at the ship, she knew that her friends will come soon as B.O.B. could be seen giving Layla a mask to help fight off any chemicals that the others in this realm use before yelling out for the Doctor to come back to the ship. Jezebel only sighed softly before finishing what she was saying,"..anywho, the door is open for anyone to relax with me."
And with that, Jezebel walked toward the door that lead toward the hot springs, whistling out for Lucifer to follow her which he did like a guard dog protecting his friend,"You know..it has been awhile since I had a bath.."
Jezebel giggled softly alongside Lucifer's soft yet deep chuckle as they headed toward the springs. Meanwhile, B.O.B. pulled out some pillows and a blanket for Valencia as the droid waited for the Doctor to come and help.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers