Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Grand Splendor Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:53 pm
User Image

𝓝𝓾𝓷𝓷π“ͺ𝓡𝓡𝔂 𝓗π“ͺ𝓷π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ𝓴π“ͺ

Profile |Peculiarity: Nullification | Appearance: Outfit | Mood: Feeling adventurous

'Needless to say... I'll be a hero that surpasses even you!' ⇀

γ€Œ

SMS: Meet me at Splendor Square.

The young woman had made a quick escape as soon as classes had ended, not even hanging around long enough to hear if the teachers had more to say. She needed an out from this school for a few hours, and she was going to get it. Having made a quick beeline to the Cerretti dorms, the pink haired teen had only stayed long enough to change out of her school uniform and into some more casual clothes, before she was leaving her dorm and heading off of school property.

The text, directed for her Alaric boyfriend, had been sent as soon as she had stepped into the town. She could have always looked for Stahl first, before leaving, but she didn't need any of their classmates hearing her plans and trying to tell a staff member.

'What are they gonna do, give me detention?' She thoughr to herself with an eyeroll, slipping her phone into her jacket pocket. Reaching up to adjust the sunglasses that hid her eyes from view, the pink haired female walked over to a bench and sat herself down. Now, all she had to do was wait for Stahl to have hopefully made an escape as soon as he had received her text message.

Leaning back, the woman kept her hands shoved into her pockets, eyeing the people that walked by. Going about their day, seeming to not have a care in the world as they walked into resturants, or eyed the displays in shop windows.

Honestly, Nunnally hadn't thought over what they could do once he showed up. But, there were plenty of options around. They could browse some of the shops, or maybe grab a bite to eat. When was the last time the two of them had gone on a date? There had been the dinner he had cooked before they started dating. Could their various trips to the gardens or the library be considered a date?

Probably not, especially not the various times they'd been interupted and bothered by the old librarian. How thankful she was that such a perverted weirdo had been fired from LeVane.

」

Location: Grand Splendor Square | Companion(s): No one as of now | Holding: Cellphone | Status: Taken~ | Voice

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxIt had been at least a couple months since Sean had been out in public as a female. She had been so busy with the cafe that she did not really have a chance to go out to buy clothes or anything. If the gender bender did ever go out it was to just quickly go out to get things for the cafe but after seeing Nozomi in her dress it got Sean thinking it had been a while since she had been in this form. She was glad that she had shifted today because now Sean knew that her woman form had grown a little in the female parts, more so the chest area. So it was not only a day for getting things for the cafe but to treat herself in some new clothes! She kind of wished Nozomi could come along and help her shop as it had been a while but Sean was sure that Nozomi had other plans with that friend of hers. She wondered who he was to her… Could the two be dating or have a thing for one another? Maybe they were just friends? who knew but Sean hopped all would work out for them.

Sean went and got the things that she needed for the cafe before she went to but clothes. She knew all her male sizes but now she had to figure out her knew sizes as a female. It was a little bit of a pain but Sean was able to get through it. She got a couple dresses, pants, shirts and lastly bras. Sean was rather looking forward to putting on clothes that fit her body better as the tightness of everything on her at the moment was rather uncomfortable. She didn't understand why her chest all the sudden had to grow, it had only been maybe two months since she last was in her female form? Oh well, she would have to get over it as there was nothing she could really do about it.

Walking out of the clothing store with her bags in her hand, Sean started walking down Grand Splender Square, making her way back to the cafe. It took her a little longer to do her shopping but she was able to get what she needed. Hopefully everything was alright at the cafe and she could not wait to get out of these tight clothes! As the gender bender walked, she hummed happily to herself, forgetting how her voice was now a little different. Distracted by the sound of her humming, the blue haired woman bumped into someone, making her drop her bags. " Oh dear I am so sorry! Forgive me it was my own fault." She quickly apologized, feeling bad for not paying attention to where she was walking. Sean then turned to look at her bags, seeing that some of her stuff had fallen out of the bags. She let out a simple sigh and was about to start gathering her things when she noticed that a bra had fallen out of the bag. Her face turned a little red, letting out a gasp and she quickly bent over to gather her things before the whole square saw her undergarments that she bought.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
xxx
Wearing: Blue DressandWhite Cardigan
xxx
With: No one
xxx
Where: Grand Splender Square
xxx
Mood: Embarrassed
xxx
xxx
Ooc:

Alykia

tokyoloverTM

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:26 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

He wanted a break from the group. It's not as if they bothered him really. Kaden just liked to spend time by himself sometimes. He didn't usually have any plans either. Had a tendency to walk around the city until he found himself somewhere or with someone else. The new place was nice enough to find some fun alone time there, however. There were just too many people at the new HQs right now. Probably because there was an array of free food. Who didn't like that?

At some point, he got a phone call from someone in particular. Ruby orbs stared at the phone debating whether to respond or not. Kaden put the phone to his ear. "Hey...does it matter? Just tell me why you really called." He was speaking while walking at a slower pace--still aware of his surroundings. At least what was in front of him. "Yeah. Yeah. So how did it go?" The person on the other end started talking. Before whatever he wanted to say could be completely heard, Kaden felt someone bump into him. It made a slight incoherent noise slip out of his mouth as he came to a stop. While ignoring whatever words were coming out of the phone, he turned to look at the woman who was currently apologizing. His eyes scanning over what fell out of her bag. "Call you later."

"I hardly felt it..." he said before trailing off since she gasped after taking a good look around. With his phone slipped back into his pocket, he bent down and picked up the runaway bra. Kaden slipped an arm through the strap as he picked up some other things and put them into a bag. It was easier that way. No, really he just wanted to tease her. "You know...you look cute when you're flustered." He said before he let the bra fall off his arm and into his hand. It was the only thing left to give back. "Interesting choice." He commented while moving to hand the bra over. A smile, which was on the verge of a smirk, formed on his features.

Kaden stood up a moment later. "Do you need help carrying those?" He asked only because the woman just dropped them and he had nothing better to do. What was the worst that could happen?

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxIt had seemed that Sean had bumped into someone who was in the middle of a phone call which only made the poor gender bender feel worse. She should of been looking at where she was going! Now the man had even ended his call and put his phone away because Sean was not paying any attention to where she was walking. She quickly tried to gather her things so that she could be out of the mans way but the man then the man bent down and started to help Sean gather her things. This would of been a helpful gesture but the first thing the man went for was Seans newly bought bra.

Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of his hands touching her bra and she only became more flustered as his arm went through the strap. He wasn't going to try putting it on or anything was he!? Oh dear this was not good at all! But the bra just dangled off the mans arm as he helped her gather the rest of her things." Thank you, but really you don't have to help me." Sean said as she took the things from his hands and the only thing left was the bra that dangled off his arm. He wasn't going to keep it now was he? " Huh?" His comment caught Sean off guard a little, making her blush a little but also let out a light giggle. It had been a while since someone had called her cute or really anything in either of gender benders form.

Then there was the comment about the bra as the man returned it to her. Wait was her choice bad!? It had been a while since she been shopping for these kind of things and she thought the pink would look cute on her! Then again… It was not like anyone would see it on her or anything so why did it matter? Taking the bra and quickly putting in the shopping bag before any one else saw it the woman cleared her throughout, trying to calm down her flustered self. "Thank you for your help sir…" She said a little more quietly.

Sean was about to make her way before she bothered the man anymore but then he offered her to help with her bags. " Oh no you don't have to sir! I have already caused you enough trouble and you should call back whoever you were talking to. Again I am truly sorry."

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
xxx
xxx
With: A man
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
Ooc:

Alykia

tokyoloverTM

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:34 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

Making this woman even more flustered was great fun. It kept a smile on his lips. Instead of responding to the bit about how he didn't have to help, he made the comment about how the other was cute when flustered. It was really just said to get a reaction out of her. This time there was a coloring of the cheeks accompanied by a delicate giggle. Ah, she really was quite pretty. He gave another smile before making the offhanded comment about the type of bra picked. The woman didn't respond to what was said, however. A smile didn't return to his features. That's around the time he stood up. "Stop being so polite." He took at least one or two of the bags from her. The 'sir' business was just strange to him. Even the lackeys didn't call him that when they were on a mission. "I'll talk to him later." He said as if it was an afterthought. Then he urged her along with a question. "So where we headed?"

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:35 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxThe blue haired woman blinked a little confused as to when the man told her to stop being so polite. Did she upset him somehow? She was about to say something but then the man took two of the bags that she was holding and told her that he would call whoever he was talking to later. Sean looked at the man head to toe, thinking even though that he looked like a taught guy he was rather kind. As he urged her to move along, Sean couldn't help but let out another giggle before she started walking along side him. It looked like this man was not going to let her go so easily. " Blue Skies Cafe sir." Sean said before gasping a little, covering her mouth as he had told her not to be so polite. " Sorry, it's a habit I guess… I can't keep calling you sir now can I? May I know of the name of the man who is helping me?" Sean asked as she tilted her head a little to look at him, with a smile on her face. " My name is Sean."

[Exit]

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
xxx
xxx
With: A man
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
Ooc:

Alykia

tokyoloverTM

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:42 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl Venerra
The Wisp
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Grand Splendor Square | With: Nunnally | Mood: Calm

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

With Stahl unfortunately left out of classes this semester, having slept through the enrolment morning and arriving just a little too late, the male had to spend a lot of his time either self-studying or finding other things to pass the time in the Academy. Fortunately for him, however, was that even after all this time, he was still finding more and more to do within the gardens, meaning he was rarely without something to tend. After a rather long day of checking up on some of the newer sprouts and saplings, Stahl had made his way back to his dorm as the bell for the end of classes rang out. As he stretched and wondered if he should eat something before trying to catch up with a certain Cerretti student, he felt his phone buzz without warning. Emerald eyes flicking to the screen, they blinked. The pink-haired girl had beat him to it, though her words were unexpected. That said, it did nothing to stop him from quickly cleaning himself up and changing into something a little more casual, leaving the Alaric dorm as quickly as he had entered and sending a quick response back.

"On my way."

Though he was unsure if they should really be out here, he did have to admit, he and Nunnally hadn't done something together that wasn't based around the gardens or the library in a long time...too long, really. Stahl stole quick little glances here and there, trying to make sure nobody saw him leave the campus, but by the time he started leaving the school behind him he began to relax a little more. It wasn't like it was the dark of night or anything, plus they still weren't that far from LeVane. It would not be long until he set foot in the Square. It was...a little nostalgic, in a way. This had been the first place he arrived at when he came to the area after all. Before he got too caught up in the memory, however, he caught sight of familiar pink hair, familiar blue eyes obscured by sunglasses but no doubt right where they always were. When her attention found him, Stahl couldn't help but smile warmly at his girlfriend. "Hope you weren't waiting too long." He said, expression just a touch sheepish as he approched.

{OOC: Sorry for the delay, brain wasn't cooperating >.<}

[quote"Bansheeava"]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:17 pm
Alykia

User Image

”The toll of the warning bell
My boots sink in bullet shells
I have become an outlaw
Nightmare of the damned
The hangman left the scaffold
I took him out, still blindfold
I made this place a ghost town
Painted the lanes red

I'll find you...
I'll hunt you down
I'll be your final nightmare

I am the Gunman
I bring salvation on this day
Here comes the Gunman
You know that Vengeance is my name”

Stephan β™ž Wilson
The β˜₯ Gunman

The pain was gradually subsiding for now, but it would be back, it always came back. Not that it ever went away, oh no, it was always there taunting him with a dull ache in every inhale or the relentless burn in his belly, always something never any peace. Did the drugs do anything to help? Maybe, well, actually he was quite certain they at least numbed him some, but whether they did anything to fix the problem was unclear. Was it really worth it then? Was the risk of who knows what complications and side effects, not to mention the risks he took to get them, really worth the relief? Hell yes! Probably. He was leaning in that direction. Now he was on a quest for food, and for once he actually had money to buy it. He had picked up the random odd job here and there: nothing particularly violent or lucrative, just something to keep him going. It was enough of a profit that he could afford rice, which was almost the only thing he ate these days. One of the few things he could handle. Even with baggy clothes and his hood pulled down, he was still getting stares from random passersby. An unfortunate side effect of his enlarged stature, likely. 6'9" wasn't exactly something you saw everyday, at least not outside a basketball court, so he could understand the awe. And if people could even catch a glimmer of the emaciation, well, that was also quite the shocker. Still, he didn't like all of this attention, made him feel like he might be too memorable for his own good. Nothing like physical abnormalities to ruin your attempts to lay low.

He was on his way to the store when he saw a roving band of overly enthusiastic individuals rallying support for the reelection of the current president. It would have been wise of him to leave the matter alone and go on about his business, but of course that is not what he did. Instead he stuck around and listened to what they had to say, listened to see if there was any truth to their words. They spoke about how kind and caring he was, how he truly had everyone's best interest at heart. He couldn't help but smirk at their words. They were poor deluded fools, but there was always the chance that their ignorance was due to propaganda and not willful stupidity. Next they boasted of his ethical treatment towards foreigners and natives alike, even how well he was helping supers find their place in this world. At that point, he couldn't help but laugh out loud. Apparently very loud as the speaker turned to look at him in sheer horror.
"What the hell? If you don't agree go the ******** away."
"If you knew how wrong you are, then you would see the humor in this too. Your precious politician is either too much of a fool to know what is happening right under his nose, or he is a monster of the highest caliber. There are bodies of proof-" He didn't get a chance to finish his statement before the crowd started shouting at him, threatening life and limb if he continued to speak so poorly of the belovèd bureaucrat. Next thing he knew, there was a rock hurtling towards his head, and a few others making contact with his body. He tried to defend himself, but more rocks and other projectiles were coming his way.
"I have proof!" The crowd didn't hear, they were too focused on showing the outsider they didn't like his kind. They continued closing in. Stephan could take them all, but...that wasn't who he was, wasn't who he ever was. Instead, he held a finger to the air, and in an instant, a shot rang out. It was only a blank like would be used in a starter pistol, but it definitely spooked some people. Still, he was completely surrounded and no one seemed keen on clearing him a path.

”It was a sunny day
When I learned to stand up
So fearful and afraid
I held you in my arms
So warm and so alive
The day I went away
They said I had to leave
For glory and for peace
For honour and for boon
It won't be long until
Our enemies are banned
They take me back home soon
Your picture in my heart
Will give me will and strength
And help me to hold out

I'll save the world for you
My little boy
I'll save the world for you

The winds of darkness will take me away
On winds of blankness I'm going astray
I'm going under
I'm losing my way
I'm freely falling
I'm going astray”

With: angry mobxxxxxxMood: nervousxxxxxxHealth: stablexxxxxxOoc: hope this is alright

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:05 am
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐀𝐒𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞
β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Fresh out of class, Mokihana would rest at a table nearby. Puddles of rain lingered on the ground from the shower earlier and made for a rather interesting journey here. It didn't bother Hana all that much, seeing as how she enjoyed the rain. Many a day was spent by the windows, watching as droplets splashed onto the ground as a gentle cold chill graced itself upon her tanned skinned when she was a child. Currently the young student was a bit of a mess though she was going to die before her uncle would learn of it. The frequent episodes, the stress, everything had taken its toll on her and she was doing her best to hide it. Her glasses were adjusted while she leaned back in her seat and roamed around on her phone for a bit. With a single ear piece in, she went to go and mess around with her music playing app for a bit while she waited.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:57 am
tiny14xx2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
Oh, how I wish to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
"Loony Toon"

The day had finally come: his family was coming to visit him for a week. Fortunately they were going to be staying in a hotel nearby, his roach trap of an apartment probably couldn't hold five people. He tossed and turned for several hours last night before finally giving up and setting to work. There was only so much tidying he could do without waking up his neighbors, even more limited by the fact he was a fairly neat person to begin with. His work may not have had much affect on the apartment, but at least it had managed to wear him out enough that he was finally able to go to sleep and stay down for a few hours. At the first sign of light, he was awake once more and getting ready. He managed to get up within fifteen minutes, go outside for a smoke, fix a light breakfast, brush his teeth, get dressed, go out for another smoke, brush his teeth, and almost brush them a second time in a row before he brought his brain back to the task at hand. And still he was a couple hours early. He wished he had asked Hei-chan to come over beforehand, maybe he could have gotten some fashion advice so he didn’t look like a schmuck who had picked random things out of someone else’s closet. Oh well, at least his brother would find some humor at his expense in it. He ended up taking two more cig breaks before it was time for him to head out. Hei-chan had offered to drive them all, which would be a hell of a lot easier than taking a taxi, but more importantly it meant that Daisuke had someone he could rely on with him.

He was quiet and fidgety for most of the ride over to the airport, only speaking when they were just about there. ((”Thank you for coming with me. I shouldn’t be so nervous, but there visit is sort of…suspicious. It isn’t like my mom to agree to a trip halfway around the world on the spur of the moment. They only told me a week ago they were coming. I would have expected at least a month’s notice. Hopefully it was just my brother’s idea of a surprise for my parents, or maybe big news or something. But then again they weren’t too keen on me leaving after…well, rehab. So maybe it is a test to see if I really can make it in another country on my own.” )) He laid his hand on Hei-chan’s forearm and gave it a light squeez, nothing distracting of course, that would be bad passenger etiquette. ((β€œBut I’m sure once they see what capable hands I am in, they won’t worry at all.” )) Confessing his fears helped alleviate them a little, though he hated how much pressure that put on Hei-chan. The man wasn’t just the crux of his defense, he was his entire defense. He had brought his cane along with him, even though he probably could have gotten by without it, it gave the illusion that he thought ahead and actually took care of himself.

As they walked into the airport, a thought dawned on him, ((β€œoh, I forgot to mention, Sayuri-chan is a major fan of Mitsu-san’s. I told her that she had to behave or I wouldn’t let her meet him. Still, I can’t guarantee she won’t badger you with questions and try to get as many stories out of you as possible.” )) He gave him a slight smirk, ((β€œI figured you would be happy to talk about him, but if she gets too annoying, just tell her you’ll tell me she wasn’t behaving. Should make her quiet down.” )) He laced his fingers through Hei-chan’s, leaning in closer to him. The gentle heat radiating from the god’s body instantly began soothing away the tension he felt, while the chill of the paragon's grace tempered Daisuke’s feverish nerves. Wait…how could someone be both warm and cool at the same time? Were those incorrect metaphors? Why did thought have to fail him every time he was near his true love? Well, gods did typically defy quite a bit of logic…and there he went again, getting so wrapped up in his thoughts that he was completely oblivious to the outside world. Oh well, for a time he would be able to ignore everything and everyone except for the miracle beside him, and that was all he wanted these days.

After an unknown period of time (for hours could go by in an instant, and an instant could last a lifetime), he heard a few familiar voices down the way. The easiest one to spot was KapitΓ€n Johann Wilhelm Amsel, standing about 6'5" and squarely built, it would be hard to lose him in a crowd. Assumedly near him was Himiko, harder to see given she was only about 5’2” and of a slight build. Behind them was someone who could have been labelled Daisuke’s doppelgΓ€nger, save that he was not as fit and decidedly more pale. Nils was carrying a few of the bags, so their dad was probably carrying the rest of them without putting any real effort in. Leading the pack by several leagues was Aoyagi Sayuri, who was wearing a pale lavender and white knee-length dress despite the chill of the day. Her Akiyama radar was fine tuned, and even from the other end of the airport, she knew exactly which way to go to find him. Another upgrade, and she might have been able to find the house all on her own. She was practically bouncing with excitement, and it took every ounce of poise to keep herself from flat out running towards them. Out of propriety, she hugged Daisuke first, (("Daisuke-kun, I've missed you so much!" )) she had a firm grasp on him, but was careful not to squeeze too hard. Just as soon as she had come, she turned her attention from Daisuke and over to Hei-chan. (("And you must be Akiyama-sama! It is such a pleasure to meet you! I'm Aoyagi Sayuri, but please, just call me Sayuri, or anything you want really. I'm Daisuke's soon-to-be sister-in-law." )) It seemed as if she had managed to say all of that in one breath, and was just barely managing to keep her cool.

"But if to live, we have to be numb
I'd rather know the pain
I'd rather know, I'd rather know
This happens almost never
But it happened once to me
And this will never be same
The ends we seam together"

With: Hei-chan heart , Sayuri, Nils, and parentsxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:48 pm
Novasse

"Do you have a second to spare?"

Jasper ❦ Dean ❦ Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

Why do most people have to operate so blasted early! he grumbled to himself as he made his way across the Square. Between reorganizational complications and the ever-present need to accumulate more funds, he was mildly stressed and tired. Throw in chronic insomnia, and he was perpetually exhausted. Last night, he had lead a strike against a fairly sizable gangs storehouse, taking quite a bit of loot. There was some minor firefight, but nothing they couldn't handle. Though to be fair, he had been injured, though it was a rather minor injury. His little princess had gotten in contact with him: he had a phone line set up just for her to call him on, so he had his schedule rearranged so that he would have the entire day to spend with her. He was wearing a dark maroon suit and matching collared shirt with a black satin vest. For him, it was dressing down. Across the way, he saw Hana sitting at a bench, doing something on her phone. He had absolute minimal understanding of technology, but he was pretty sure she could have games or music or books on there, and it seemed that the phone helped compensate for her vision. Otherwise, he probably would have been worried she was on it a bit much. As he neared her, he called out "there's my little angel, have you been waiting long for me?" He sat down right beside her and kissed her on the forehead. Maybe it was embarrassing for her, but wasn't that what fathers were supposed to do?

"Come, I show you the end
You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
Just watch these maddened creatures
Like you they all once reached out
A war to win
But I'm gonna burn this vision down"

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐀𝐒𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞

A pair of footsteps approached her. Expensive sound shoes mixed with a peppy amount of energy. Her head raised towards them as the voice of Jasper rose to meet her. He missed her forehead which made a blush appear on her cheeks though it didn't bother Hana much. Nobody would see anyway, and besides, she loved him. Her arms wrapped around Jasper in response, embracing the man as he might smell that nice floral scent that Hana always wore on her. Good ol' incense. When the hug ended, Hana would tell him what she had been up to. "Uhm, school's good...Kinda. Just...stuff, y'know." Not going to tell him, don't tell him. "I made friends with a boy the other day! His name's Kyo and he's from America! We talked a little bit about it and it sounds so cool. I'd love to go there one day if I could!" She went on and on the boy, her classes, what she had been doing, the usual things a school girl like her had been up to. Her glasses were readjusted for the fifth time before the topic became serious for a moment, her expression changing to a frown.

"Mom's been on me a lot recently. School, finding a job, it feels like any little thing can just set her off. I stopped even telling her that we talk anymore. Just hearing her yell at me..." she trailed off. The hand holding her phone tightened out of instinct. "I just want to make everyone happy, and it feels like I never can with her..."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Novasse

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:38 pm
Novasse

"Do you have a second to spare?"

Jasper ❦ Dean ❦ Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

He loved the scent she always wore: flowers, likely tropical, to remind her of home no doubt. It helped make her seem so lively and exotic, his little Hawaiian Princess. She was the one to end the hug, but it was not in haste, rather after a perfectly reasonable amount of time. He didn't really understand how or why, but she genuinely cared for him and considered him family not just because of genetic ties. He didn't know what he had done to earn this love, but he would not let anything harm it. Her first comment was not very reassuring, the speed with which she glossed over it and her ambiguity, it meant that things really weren't doing very well at school, but she did not want to tell him about it. The question was whether she was hiding it because she wanted to take care of it herself, because she was afraid he would overreact, or if she didn't want to worry him? He would let her continue catching him up before probing a little more. She introduced Kyo as just a friend, but he had his suspicions. Would she really speak so enthusiastically if she didn't have some sort of attraction to the boy? "I believe I could arrange for a summer in America. Kyo could join, at points. You know I would never allow a boy to accompany my little Princess. They would be lead into temptation, and then I would have to untempt them."

He sighed as she explained the problems she had been having with her mom. He went to put an arm around her, only to painfully recall that his left arm was the injured one, with a slight wince, he put his arm around her shoulders, gently pulling her towards him. "She is...probably just annoyed that you associate with me. No one in our family ever cared for me, and it only got worse as time passed. It is quite possible she would not be on you hardly at all if it were not for your association with me. Please, do not blame yourself, our family has been quite vicious for many generations." Of course, there could definitely be more to it, but first and foremost he needed dispel her guilt.

"Come, I show you the end
You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
Just watch these maddened creatures
Like you they all once reached out
A war to win
But I'm gonna burn this vision down"

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:48 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Flustered/Uneasy
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Dating Dai-chan~ γ€€ πŽπŽπ‚: --

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

To say he was nervous...was a disservice to HOW MUCH HE WAS PANICKING! Today was the day he got to meat Daisuke's family. The people who ultimately decided if his family could combine with theirs. Though he had no doubts or fears that Seiji, Mitsuru and adorable little Stitch wouldn't perform wonderfully as a dutiful family for him...he was still freaking nervous as hell. So, when he managed to get up this morning, he went through an internal peptalk as he got undressed, as he showered, dried off, and got dressed again. While he was brushing his teeth, he had mumbled talking points to himself a few times after spitting. He probably annoyed Mitsuru this morning as he ate breakfast, going over what they probably shouldn't talk about and that they should avoid all conversations about his prison time. In Japan, he was paited as a victim on the news, and he got so many people who took back all the vile things they said about him, even his ex had publicly apologized. But that didn't change the fact that it wasn't a pleasant conversation for him. Having to explain that no one believed him when he said that he couldn't remember any of it.

And now here they were, sitting together in the car as they made their way towards the airport, his hands on the wheel as his gaze focused on the road. To have his licence back and then have the sex offender tag on him removed. It was a liberating feeling. There was nothing like the law apologizing to you and kissing your a** when they royally ******** up. But that wasn't important, what was important, was the lover that was sitting next to him, his hand gently squeezing Heisuke's forearm. (("Of course. You are important to me. If I decide to just not show up with you to support you, I don't deserve your affection. It is an equal partnership of support. I will always support you, no matter what it is." )) He said with a gentle smile, a chuckle leaving the man as Daisuke mentioned his parents being suspicious. (("I am sure they are just worried about you and miss you." )) He tried to assure the man softly before he continued to drive quietly, letting the soft ballad of Mitsuru's voice fill the car in the background.

As they reached the airport and walk inside, the man could feel his heart racing quickly as his cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink. But he tried his best to not think about his nervousness and focus on Daisuke's words.(("I should have prepared for that considering how popular he is in Japan. Its still weird seeing your own son in nothing but briefs on a billboard in America. I am sure she will have more questions for Seiji considering that he raised him up until now practically." )) There may have been a tinge of jealousy in his statement, but also a ton of appreciation. He not only took Mitsuru's happiness, but he also took Seiji's childhood away from him. He may get into arguments with the man, but he would never deny what kind of person he helped shape his son into. He was proud of the man that Seiji had taught his son to become. (("If she gets too pushy, I can always sick her on Seiji.~" )) He joked with a grin as he nudged the man playfully, while still keeping their hands entwined. He loved holding his hand, and how perfectly their fingers fit between one another's.

After they waited for some time, they finally seemed to be seeing the family. His father looked all business, his mother was young for her age, which only brought on a serious question. Um...how old is Daisuke exactly? And why the hell hasn't that come up UNTIL NOW?! His attention shifted to the clone holding the bags, blinking as he already felt like he was looking at perhaps a weaker version of Daisuke who looked paler. He even had to look between the two of them to be sure he wasn't seeing doubles. This was his first time ever seeing a pair of basically identical twins. It was truly strange! he didn't have time to think about that, as he was addressed by a woman who he had to admit made him slightly uncomfortable. Not because she was strange or anything. But because of her hair. He had...an aversion to that shade of hair ever since his incident. He was not a fan of pastel blue hair. (("Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sayuri-san." )) He replied as he squeezed Daisuke's hand gently to help himself from having a panic attack nearly. She was an engaged woman who was nothing like the little girl who ruined his life. She shouldn't have to suffer for someone else's mistakes. (("I am so sorry that Mitsuru couldn't make it here with us. Dai-chan said that you are a big fan of his. He stayed home to continue making dinner. I hope you don't mind me inviting his adopted father and brother, Seiji and Stitch Koyanagi to meet you all as well. We are an odd family, but I like to have them with me at crucial points in my life." ))

•  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:00 pm
    User Image
    𝐌𝐨𝐀𝐒𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞

Holding Jasper in her arms at least helped her minimize some of the pain that she had suffered from. Maybe it was his warm body or that he was the only person that she could turn to around here. He seemed to find the topic of interest enough to warrant an offer to help her go to American for the summer. Hana's eyes widened as she let out a gasp. "Really? You'd spend all that money just so I could go to America?" The revaluation was...something else. She had never truly felt as if somebody had the time to entertain any thought of being nice to her. Though his point about Kyo only made her consider how much she had been gushing about him. Her tanned cheeks turned a bornw color. "Ah-I mean...We only met! He's just a friend, y'know..." Perfect cover. There was no possible way that he would catch onto Kyo's interest in her. Not that she was aware any way.

Back onto their family, Mokihana would ponder the very notion of their family's dysfunction. She didn't want to sacrifice her relationship with Jasper. He was one of the only few family members that didn't ostracize her like her father's side, and her mother's side, which didn't exactly see her eye to eye. "I know. Even on my father's side, everyone's not a huge fan. Offhanded comments and all. I just wanna belong somewhere. To be with people who don't just always put me down." It was a pretty sensitive topic for young Mokihana, one that was quickly pushed aside as she decided to swap topics for a bit.

"So how's work been? Need any help?" she asked hopefully.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces