Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virgil tried his best to pretend to be offended by being called a ‘damn southerner’ and the following smack, but his wicked grin would no doubt ruin it. He could probably fake a few complaints, but never about that one thing.”Right.” He didn’t know what else to say to the confession. Like hell would he admit to Marcel that he was kind of flattered that he thought he was entertaining enough to stare at while his insomnia kept him awake. Especially when there was a perfectly good television in the other room. Feeling him shift and squirm on top of him was enough to keep him from asking if he’d done anything weird in his sleep. Aside from scratch his back, apparently. Gods above. What if he had changed in his sleep? That thought would be enough to keep the male awake for a while. It had happened a few times in the past when the events of his dreams had made him feel threatened enough that he’d taken to his wolf form without realizing it until something caused him to wake up. Usually angry and ready to spill blood.”I’ll keep it in mind.” Virgil muttered just loud enough to be heard as he allowed Marcel to manipulate his arms however he saw fit. A sigh of contentment left him as he laid there, listening to the other’s breathing until relaxed and evened out. There were times in his life that he’d wished he had insomnia so he could avoid his issues with the whole sleep thing. Then again, stimulants stronger than coffee worked just as good if not better. When he felt drowsiness starting to creep back in, Virgil looked toward the window and the pale light flooding in from outside as he said another prayer for the Moon to keep the Veteran safe. He’d always considered himself to be more atheist, but he had to admit that if lycans, vampires, demons, and all that jazz could exist then maybe other, more powerful, things could as well. It couldn’t hurt, in any case. When Virgil finally fell asleep for the second time, it was an uneasy one and hardly as deep as the first.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:21 pm
User Image

Marcel would lay there for a bit and give a small smile as he finally heard Virgil's breathing even out a bit more and relief washed over him as it seemed like nightmares were hopefully not going to be a problem for the other. Soon enough sleep would finally begin to creep into his eyes as he would yawn a bit before closing his eyes and allowing sleep to take him. However Marcel would have his own battles to fight now that he had helped Virgil with his own problems. Unsurprisingly as Marcel would revisit an old battle field where several of his friends would enter into a building that would be blown up moments later. Every time Marcel would shout at them to stop, to chase them down and keep them from running to their deaths. He failed every time. But this time was no different than the rest, he would go running up to the building all while shouting at his squad mates to run and get away "Stop! Don't go in there! It's a trap! You'll die!" he yelled out in his dream while in the waking world he would mutter the words "Trap" and "You'll die" though not very loudly at all. That's when something in the dream stuck out to him, six of his squad mates died in that explosion...so why was there seven people running in. He wouldn't get a good look at the seventh and last person to run in but he did catch of glimpse of familiar golden and green eyes before the door closed. Marcel's blood ran cold as he opened his mouth to scream out and he'd for the first time ever be able to reach the door in time and tear it open and throw himself into the building. However instead of being met with fire and death he found himself in a burnt out town where a single lit building stood among the rubble. This was an old memory that he hadn't ever dreamed about since it was actually a successful mission that saved a lot of lives. Marcel would be called over to take cover by one of his old friends that was surprisingly still alive today, Morgan. She'd give the briefing, the building had several people in it who were bomb makers for the enemy and so they had to be eliminated before they could deliver the latest shipment of bombs that would be used to kill many more men and women.

Marcel seemingly forgot how he even got here as dream logic took precedence here as they all moved to positions surrounding the building. From there the man with the shield would kick the door in first and take point as they all soon followed up. Quick and clean. The fire fight lasted barely thirty seconds as everyone in the room was mowed down with proficient and deadly accuracy. As they were all getting comfortable Marcel spotted a single figure running for a nearby window and without a second thought he shot the figure, unloading an entire clip into the last person as a soft feminine cry could be heard. This had Marcel blinking for a moment. Women and girls were not used by the enemy as they thought they were weak or some other sexist crap like that so why..? As Marcel approached the figure she seemed to have a hood up that obscured her face. However suddenly he heard a gasp and he would turn face to face with Virgil who looked horrified as he seemed to walk clean past Marcel and cradle the smaller body. Nobody else noticed him and suddenly everything seemed to mute around him as he shook his head slowly. He hadn't wanted to bother Virgil but this wasn't what he meant! He knew this wasn't real, he knew it but yet it didn't stop the tears from forming in his eyes. As Marcel lay there in bed he wouldn't utter a sound but he would tense up noticeably as tears flowed down his face. Suddenly it was just Marcel, Virgil, and Vivi in a dark space. Their positions hadn't changed as the larger man continued to cradle his sisters body whispering muted words that he couldn't hear 'Tch go figure, you can't even go without hurting another person you care about' Jordan's leering face appeared as he circled Marcel's frozen form. He would walk over and place a hand on dream Virgil's shoulder 'Opening up a can of worms like that? Forcing him to remember awful memories? I knew you were heartless but I didn't think you were that bad Hermano!' Marcel would grit his teeth as he couldn't find his voice. This would be one of those bad one's. The really bad one's. He wouldn't fuss much in his sleep but instead he'd silently endure the mental berating that would break down his confidence, his happiness, the very fiber of his being. This was one of the kinds of dreams that left him with his "Bad Days".

(Translation: Hermano= Brother .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:45 pm
Unfortunately, his mind was all too happy to revisit those grim memories now that the door Virgil had locked them behind had been wrenched open. Though he was a lot calmer about it this time since the pain had already been acknowledged and wasn’t quite as fresh as it was the first time. The memories that flooded through him were vague and blurry as they often were in that state of half-sleep he had fallen into, where he could dream but they didn’t have complete control over him. He was holding Vivian again, trying to convince her to let him go for the town’s doctor. She shook her head in denial. Both of them knew that it would be too late by the time the doctor to their cabin. It was already too late. Virgil knew enough about injuries now to know that her death might have been prevented if he hadn’t taken so long to get back home. If he had been around to stop the bleeding, maybe then…Maybe. If. Should have. Words he was more than used to repeating to himself with every mistake he had ever made. Why had they stabbed her, anyway? To spare her from having to live with the agony of what they had done? Guilt after everything was said and done? Just because it was useless to ask these questions didn’t mean he was going to stop. He couldn’t. Like a dog forever doomed to chasing itself own tail, the brute would drive himself insane with unanswerable questions along with all those if’s.

”After two…two years I’ll finally be able to see my Johnny again…Vir-Virgil? Don’t hurt…them…please. They’re just scared...boys…trying to…be men.” Things melted to a forested clearing covered in snow. Union soldiers both begging and pleading to their god between bouts of retching and vomiting. Only one among them wasn’t dying and he didn’t belong there. He stood a few feet away from him, smiling. But it wasn’t a kind smile. It was full on mocking, the type given by a cruel parent watching their idiot kid trying to figure out a solution to a very easy problem. As per usual. Mathew.
”Cute. You honestly seem to think you can make a try of this still. It’s going to be fun watching you fail again.”
Virgil growled in his sleep as he tried to banish the gory memory of him. It didn’t work. ”Oh. I’m not a memory. I’ve told you…Moon Mother’s magic is strongest when She is at her peak. Anything can happen.”
Now that was a scary thought. What if this wasn’t just the aftermath of his broken mind? He hoped it was simply that. The last thing he needed was to be taunted during full moons by his dead ex. Maybe they should start having dates at a mental asylum just to be safe.
”Do think he was faking it? I do. I’m sure he would prefer Vivian’s rotting-”

He woke up with a slight gasp as he pulled himself from sleep, kept down by the weight settled on his chest. The body tucked under his arm and the warmth that was clutching at his hand. Those were the things he focused on as he crawled his way to blissful reality, slowly starting to realize there was a hard tension in Marcel that hadn’t been there when he’d fallen asleep again. The whimper escaped from him before he could stop it. Though he might not be thrashing and screaming the night before, he doubted that he was having pleasant dreams. Virgil couldn’t remember any lullabies and the songs he did know were bittersweet and probably not the best thing to sing to someone that had fought in a war. ”Darlin’…” He kept his voice soft as he started. ”You’re goin’ t’ be okay.” His free hand rubbed up and down his back in what he hoped was a soothing motion. He wasn’t so much as trying to wake the Hispanic up yet as he was trying to soothe him back to peace. ”You’re home. You’re safe. Nothin’s goin’ t’ hurt ya, not while I’m around…” A shame he couldn’t quite believe that at the time.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:16 pm
User Image

Marcel would be on his knees as his eyes were glazed over by this point of the nightmare he was trapped in. Jordan was pulling everything as usual to break him down piece by piece. He had started with the most recent events which in this case was Virgil's dream and how cruel he had been to dig up old memories for him. Then as was the case, Jordan whom couldn't let him have any fond memories would go after their love making that had occurred earlier today "You know Marcel I didn't take you as the needy whore type! Look at you, so desperate for validation and comfort that you happily spread your legs for him!" Marcel simply sat there taking the abuse as he softly shook his head "Jordan...please..." the apparition of his dead best friend gave an evil chuckle "Please what Hermano? Please fill you like he did? Tch you're just a ******** pathetic b***h!" he shook his head more violently "Please stop! What did I do to deserve this!?" Virgil's voice was heard by Marcel and the other man gave him strength to actually stand. He was going to be OK, he was safe. However Jordan wasn't about to let this slide and as soon as Marcel stood and finished what he had said the apparition would backhand the Hispanic back to the ground as the other straddled his hips and held his face so that he couldn't look away "You know exactly what you did! Or should I remind you?...I guess finding a guy can make you forget the most important things..." from there Marcel would blink and there it was again, right before his eyes. The way Jordan was walking backwards so that he could talk to Marcel, he should have tried harder to convince him to walk normally! The smile on his face...that amazing smile that he never could see again outside of this hellscape. The Hispanic would close his eyes and fall to his knees as he held his head shaking it violently "I know what I did wrong Jordan! I'm sorry!!" violent streams of tears rolled down Marcel's cheeks as he continued his shaking "I didn't know any better!" that wicked chuckling could be heard as Marcel began to have a mental breakdown as the sound of a bullet resounded through the air and he felt it. The feeling of warm bits splattering on him, brain matter, and skull fragments. He remembered all too well and Marcel refused to look at what had happened 'You can keep your eyes wrenched shut Hermano but you can't hide from the fact of what you did...'

Marcel would shake his head again as for some reason he felt his eyes open as if it would wake him from this living hell. But no. Instead what he was face to face with was the look frozen onto Jordan's face forever. Half his skull blown off with almost a look of confusion. Marcel's lower lip trembled as he fell over and began to back himself away from Jordan's corpse, however he couldn't escape. Everywhere he looked he could only see that face and Marcel was reaching his breaking point as everything began to tremble and he fell to his knees "I..I didn't want this...I didn't..I didn't..I didn't..I didn't..I didn't..." he repeated this mantra until suddenly his eyes wretched open as he sat up straight in the bed "I didn't!" Marcel's eyes were wide with terror as his body was trembling and coated in a noticeable sweat. Tears were rolling down his cheeks again as he didn't seem to knowledge anything or anyone else in the room. He would just sit there with a glassy, thousand yard stare.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:34 pm
”This is precious. I truly do believe you two belong together. You’re both just so pathetic.”
Virgil gritted his teeth at the superior-than-thou voice that echoed through his skull. He refused to give the jerk the satisfaction or believe that he had been told in his dream. It was exactly that. A dream. Nothing more, nothing less. A wave of shame washed over him as he caught himself scanning the bedroom, ignoring the small part of him that had been expecting to find Mathew’s phantom standing there and leering at them. ’It’s all in your stupid ******** up head.’ He reminded himself, amazed that he had any more of a mind to lose at this point. He focused his attention back on the former soldier. ”C’mon, Marcel…” He would softly repeat those encouraging words as he had before, unknowing if they were actually reaching him or not. But the beast kept on. Would keep on until Marcel was out of the dark forest of his mind and back with him. Even as useless as it was making him feel. He was a creature of action, but there wasn’t much he knew to do to help here. Aside from crawl into his nightmare and defeat whatever was torturing him, and that wasn’t physically possible. Virgil felt his age suddenly. All hundred and seventy-four years of it. ’And what do I have t’show for it? Absolutely ******** all.’[

Marcel suddenly bolting upright startled out of his malicious thoughts, leaving him to stare wide-eyed at him for a few seconds. ’Didn’t? What didn’t he do?’ A question he wouldn’t voice at the moment because there was something far more important. The male pushed himself up into a sitting position. ”Marcel?” His heart shattered into a thousand pieces when he noticed the look within the dark depths set into an unsettling expression. He might as well be talking to a drugged out zombie. This was just as bad as Vivi’s death. Worse, in fact, and he had never thought that would ever be possible. Reaching out, he wiped at the tears with a back of a hand while he thought of how to get him to snap out of it. Slapping usually worked, but he would rather avoid aggressive actions unless he absolutely had to. Virgil stretched some to relieve the tension in his own muscles, running his fingers back through the man’s hair before he wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close against his chest. The sheen of sweat coating his skin was hardly anything to worry over compared to the way he was trembling. He would sing, quite badly because he was making do with what little of the childhood lullaby he’d heard that the Spaniard had sung to him. Thankfully, it didn’t take him long to realize how terribly he was butchering the beautiful language so he settled on humming the tune instead.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:46 pm
User Image

Despite the fact that Marcel was awake now his mind was still trapped in his nightmare world. Everything was blurry, distorted, and wrong. He would see Jordan standing at the edge of the bed, half his head blown off leering down at him with a sinister grin 'You thought you could escape me? You won't. I'll always be here to remind you of how you killed me!' he sneered as Marcel 'You remember the feeling? I know you do. How did it feel...?' suddenly Marcel's thousand yard stare couldn't look away as the apparition went a step farther and reached into the hole in his head and began to pull out more matter from his own skull, a gruesome sight if anyone were able to see what Marcel was seeing. He couldn't look away, all he could do is cry more. Tears running down his face like a fountain at this point as the macabre show was put on for him 'I'd be married by now to my girlfriend. A wife, a kid, a home. A happy life...but no...' he leaned over the bed to Marcel whom was frozen in place as the bloodied hand that was in his own skull began to reach out for his face as he swore that he felt the fingers caress his face '...instead you're alive in a shitty apartment with no family who cares about you...yeah. This was fair for me!' the apparition of Jordan lifted a hand to attack Marcel again but Jordan vanished as Marcel felt a hand reach up and wipe his tears away before soothingly running fingers through his hair which confused Marcel 'Who is this...?' the next thing Marcel knew he was pulled into another man's chest as he was now realizing just how badly he was trembling. Then he heard the other person try to sing something familiar...Marcel's thousand yard stare would begin to try and focus on the man holding him and singing. It would take a moment before he finally could focus and some life came back to Marcel's eyes as suddenly he realized he was sobbing quietly but pitifully. The Hispanic would grip onto Virgil's arm as his trembling worsened "I didn't...I didn't mean to do it..." he muttered "I didn't know...that would happen...I swear I didn't..." Marcel shook his head. The words were tumbling out now like a fountain. He hadn't ever genuinely spoken about it to anyone else before and it seemed like the bottle that he'd been keeping sealed shut broke open finally "I didn't mean it...I didn't see the sniper...I wasn't a good lookout..." Marcel's voice cracked a bit as he continued to speak of the memory "Jordan...he..didn't deserve it...it should have been me..." by now Marcel's PTSD was hitting him hard now as memory after memory hit him like a freight train "My best friend...no...my Brother...right in front of me...." a hand reached up as it began to drag his fingers down his face "His head...a portion of it...gone...and on me...brain...bone...I...I..." a horrid sob finally broke him as he buried his face into Virgil's chest and let out a horrid scream of anguish, finally letting out what he'd been keeping bottled up and hidden for so long. Marcel also felt a horrid chill that felt like it enveloped his whole body as he sobbed into the other and no matter how much deeper he pushed himself into the radiator that was Virgil he felt no warmer.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:24 am
Virgil swore softly when the sobbing started. It hardly sounded pitiful to him. Seemed like a natural response to the horrible things he could only assume that Marcel was possibly remembering. He did find the act a bit strange only because he was so unused to crying himself. Hadn’t that awful day all those years ago. A part of him had wanted to earlier while he spoke of his sister, but he had effortlessly denied himself that urge to grieve for his loss. Just as he’d denied for long that he’d even had a sibling. Feeling a hand grasp one of his arms told him that he was at least starting to come back to reality. He instinctively tightened his arms around him when he felt him starting to shake more as if he could keep him from falling apart by sheer strength alone. He’d heard the tone the other morning, but he still didn’t like how broken and raw his voice sounded. He devoted every ounce of his being to listening to him, letting each syllable sink into his brain. A frown claimed his lips at the mention of the sniper and the following statement of blame. Virgil began to softly rubbed his back again, not daring to share what his thoughts were. That he shouldn’t be so hard on himself. Snipers, in his experience, were things that people generally didn’t notice until it was much too late. ”Don’t say that.” His silence would be broken but for that split second, more than troubled when Marcel said it should have been him. The exact same thing he’d often repeated to himself at rare those times when he acknowledged the fact he wasn’t fine. Usually during those awful periods of sobriety.

Just when Virgil thought he couldn’t possibly feel any more sorrow, the other continued with his heartbreaking story. ”He wouldn’t want ya t’ blame y’self…” Cliche and he was repeating what the Hispanic had said, but he meant it. Unless Jordan had been a d**k in real life though it was hard to picture Marcel becoming friends with a person like that. ”I’m sure he’d want ya t’live your life t’ th’ fullest. For th’ both of ya…” He pressed a kiss to the top of his head as he hugged him.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:23 pm
User Image

Marcel shook his head violently when Virgil told him to not say that about himself "I was... assigned lookout duty! It was our first time actually deployed!!" he practically shouted as his uneven breaths became more wild "Our...our whole platoon...was so compliant...we didn't think it would ha..happen to us..." the Hispanic was gritting his teeth, loathing himself for being so damn weak even after all these years "He...was our only casualty...from the ambush...Jordan...he..." Marcel's dark eyes were now red as his tears were now dripping onto his chest as he shook his head again as if to try and rid himself of something "Why Virgil..." a growl erupted from his throat "Why after so long..." now he sounded angry for a moment and he was "Why am I so ******** pathetic!? So damn weak!?" he was angry at himself. But the anger soon gave way to another sob as he listened to Virgil comfort him as he continued to tremble in the others arms all while biting his lip to the point that it bled a small bit "I know..." he spoke quietly as his head lowered as if in shame "But...he's...he's always there..." Marcel finally spoke of something that had never passed his lips ever. For him to actually acknowledge the fact that something resembling Jordan haunted him every moment "He haunts my dreams...reminds me that..that I'm the reason he's dead.." Marcel let himself be pulled in as closely as possible as he still felt nothing but cold the entire time "I tell myself that he'd want me to be happy...I know him...but then he..he tells me that I...I...." "That you're not worth anything..." Marcel's entire body stopped trembling entirely as ever muscle in his body froze at the voice that he heard. That wasn't in his head...it sounded like it was...

Marcel would slowly lift his head to look up from Virgil's chest and to look over his shoulder and at that moment he regret ever doing it as he was face to face with the mangled face of Jordan. Marcel blinked and blinked again, this was all just a dream. He'd wake up and Virgil would actually comfort him. Yet no matter what he did the Hispanic couldn't seem to wake up no matter how hard he tried "I'm real..." the pungent smell of decay came from his breath as he spoke and Marcel's eyes widened in genuine terror as a scream tore through his throat as he began to shove and wrestle against Virgil before practically throwing himself off the bed and scampering back until his back was against the wall, staring at the for Virgil empty space next to him "No...no no" the sneering look of "Jordan" was venomous as he walked around the bed, slowly waving his arms in front of Virgil's unknowing face "Look at you Hermano, you're scaring him!" a dark chuckle bubbled from his throat as he slowly approached the cowering Hispanic. Marcel simply stared wide eyed for a second before something seemingly dawned on him as his head lulled forward and a pathetic grin grew on his face"Heh...haha..ha..." he chuckled a small bit as his shoulders slumped and Marcel looked up at Virgil with a sad smile "Virgil...please leave..." he asked simply "I think...it's actually happened...I've cracked...at long last..." the only word that could describe Marcel at this moment was defeated. Marcel was defeated as his head lulled forward a bit as he felt every bit of energy leave his body as Jordan chuckled a bit, sitting down next to him "He's here...Jordan...he's sitting next to me....I've gone insane..." he shook his head weakly as he felt the apparition of Jordan wrap his arm over Marcel's shoulders "For your own safety...your own sanity...leave me..." "You're a danger to him now" "I'm a danger to you now..." he spoke in a low tone "Just...erase me from your memory...treat me like one of your faceless one night stands...save yourself...for my sake..." he couldn't stomach it if the apparently insane Hispanic suddenly hurt the man he loved "To think...just when I'm finally starting to feel happy..." Jordan's grip on Marcel's shoulders tightened "Just when I thought...I found someone special...I crack like this..." a wry chuckle tore through his throat. The being known as Jordan would reach his free hand up and stroke Marcel's cheek "You poor thing...don't worry...you'll always have Jordan with you..." the now long fingers reached up and stroked Marcel's hair as the hair on his head physically shifted to the unseen force known as Jordan. Marcel was now simply a rag doll at this point as he had no strength to move anymore for some reason.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:28 pm
Virgil went back to his silence as he listened to him. He was still finding it hard to wholly place Jordan’s death on the other man’s shoulder despite knowing the role he had to play in it. Didn’t sound like something one person alone should be tasked with. Compliant. That was hard for him to wrap his head around. How could anyone be that while knowing they were at war? A weary sigh left him as the Hispanic’s voice started to turn angry. His lips parted as he prepared to deny his self-loathing words. That he wasn’t weak or pathetic. But what he said next had him pausing and lifting an eyebrow. Haunted. He knew that feeling all too well and he took the statement almost literally. After all…It wasn’t entirely impossible. ”What happens…exactly when he…” His voice trailed off as he caught him looking at something behind him. His own gaze shifted in that direction though he saw nothing more than empty space. Then the scared man was trying to get away from him, which had him trying to keep him down until he gave up and released him. He ran his fingers back through those raven locks as he watched Marcel, his own expression tortured and lost. Virgil was afraid. But not because of how his lover was acting. He was afraid for him.

The very air itself seemed to be charged with a malevolent energy. Virgil had no idea why or how. All he knew that something was amiss and it was unsettling. He tried to be rational, told himself that all of the stress of the night was playing tricks on him again, but his gut was screaming otherwise. And ignoring that instinct could be a mistake. It could be paranoia, too, but he wasn’t so sure he wanted to wait around for the truth to come out of its dark closet. Better to be on the move. He got out of the bed and bent down to pick up his pajama bottoms off the floor, putting them on with an ease of someone that was used to getting dressed in a hurry. Straightening his spine, those pale golds locked in on Marcel as he froze for a second like a deer caught in headlights when he saw the smile his face. Sad and disturbing, but not nearly as much as what he was telling. His heartbeat faltered as that metaphorical dagger buried in the organ was twisted again. The brute remembered telling him that he would only leave if the Hispanic wanted him to, and he was being told to do so now, but he was willing to go back on his word this time. Leaving seemed like he would be signing his death warrant in blood if he did. He glanced to either side of Marcel and didn’t see a damn thing though he was far from thinking that the man had lost his mind. Well…not entirely. His hard expression hardly faltered as he stood there listening to him. ******** his safety. ******** everything concerning him. ”No, Marcel.” His tone left little room for argument. ”I don’t think that’s such ah great idea.” His words hurt him more than the male cared to let on. A mild truth in them he didn’t want to think about. Perhaps if he’d treated him like a faceless fling the first night and had not gotten to know him a little better then he would have been able to forget him. Now? It would be an impossible task. There was no looking back for Virgil now.

”Just put him out of his misery. It’s the only way you know how to help, killer. At least you’ll be doing some good for once.”
His jaw tightened as he pushed back the arrogant voice. He’d had claimed to be a danger to him, but that was a risk Virgil was willing to take. Growling lowly, he moved over to him and knelt down in front of him, disliking how heavy the air seemed to be near him. ’What th’…’ He slightly drew back. Had he just seen those strand move as if they’d been touched by someone or had it just been his imagination? ”Leave, demon. You’re not welcomed ‘ere.” Virgil hissed out lowly with a deep, animalistic snarl following the demand. He supposed he was snarling at nothing more than what the soldier’s imagination had conjured up though he couldn’t ignore the urge. ’He’s mine. I won’t let ya take ‘im from me.’ Pale golds locked on with those defeated browns as he leaned in closer, planting a hand against the wall next to his head. “Nothin’ is truly broken beyond repair, what’s cracked can be put back together….” Rough fingers tipped with short black claws wrapped around one of Marcel’s wrists. He was so limp and lifeless. It wasn’t right. ”Fight it, Marcel.” A command that the alpha wouldn’t let him easily ignore. ”I know it’s hard, but fight! If not for y’self then do it for me.” Virgil tucked hard on his wrist in an attempt to get him to stand with him. He’d lend him his strength if he had to. ”I refuse lose ya after I’ve finally found ya.”

By Bi Blitz
c  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image

Marcel would sit there shaking his head softly as he heard a deep growl emanate from "Jordan" when Virgil refused to leave. Why? He wasn't worth it, he was nothing more than a raving lunatic "Virgil...please...I care about you too much..." "So close..." the voice beside him growled once more. Jordan sounded odd to say the least. He was barely able to lift his head by this point as Virgil took a spot in front of him and Marcel would blink a bit at his comment 'Demon...what?' however the comment seemed to anger Jordan even more as the grip on his shoulders tightened as indents began to appear where the long fingers gripped like a vice on the Hispanic "Virgil...what do you..." however when he leaned in closer Marcel had just enough strength to lift his head a bit and look into the determined golds before him, where was the green? Either way Marcel blinked despite the stray thought "I...I can be repaired...?" "No you can't! Look at you Marcel! You're just a sad old soldier who talks to invisible people! Virgil doesn't know what he's saying!!" the voice that was once Jordan's began to warp as it took on a deeper, more sinister tone to it. However when Virgil grabbed onto Marcel he stared at the other man as he was given his orders "Fight..." he blinked for a moment as he stared almost confused at Virgil "Fight...for you..I..." despite the weakness he felt Marcel lifted a single leg up as he tried forcing himself up as Virgil tugged on him, however Marcel felt himself get sapped of so much energy at that moment. Not only that Marcel's other wrist was raised into the air and pulled away from Virgil by the invisible force '...You filthy mutt!' finally "Jordan's" voice would reach Virgil's ears as the creature growled back "I found him first, begone!" with that Marcel would be torn from Virgil's grip and pulled through the bedroom door that slammed shut and locked on Virgil. During this time Marcel was slowly becoming more aware that something was amiss during this whole time. However before he could even take notice that Virgil was gone he felt something heavy be put into his right hand. His pistol. Suddenly Jordan's undamaged face would be right in front of him, a soft smile on the others lips as Marcel felt his eyes water a bit "Jordan...it's you..." "Marcel...I'm so sorry that you had to go through all this because of me..." he stared at the other in front of him "You've suffered too long Marcel, please. Just let it all go, it pains me to see you suffer like this..." Jordan's hands slowly began to lift the gun to his temple as Marcel remained limp "It's alright...I'll help you. Brothers to the end..." a sad smile grew on his face "Brothers to the end..." soon the barrel of the gun was resting on his temple as Jordan placed Marcel's finger on the trigger "There we go...that's it...so close Marcel..." Jordan's voice became slightly warped as Marcel felt his finger be pushed against the trigger when suddenly a voice in his head screamed out "MARCEL NO!!" Marcel blinked as the familiar, warm voice resounded in his head as the finger froze in place causing "Jordan" to growl as he tried forcing the finger down himself.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:48 pm
Virgil took the fact the he was responding to him as a good sign. He might not be all there, but it was better than nothing. ”That’s it, love.” He’d encourage more when he noticed Marcel trying to move and get up off the floor. His hope was quick to die, however, as he saw his opposite arm being pulled on by something unseen. That malicious voice that came from nowhere made his blood run cold though the beast refused to yield. Unnaturally curved canines flashed as he bared his teeth and snarled back at the unholy creature. “Marcel!” His named was screamed out when he was wrenched out of his grasp. He took off after the pair and was successful in keeping the distance to a minimum right until the door was slammed shut in his face by a supernatural force. He instantly grabbed the doorknob and twisted and pulled only to find that it was locked. Couldn’t get it to budge no matter how hard he tried although it wasn’t as if he tried for more than a couple of seconds. An inhuman roar that was full of pain and rage was left out as his fist slammed into the door, unsatisfied with the crack left on its surface. Just his shitty luck that the apartment didn’t have the cheaper thin and hollow doors. A step back was taken as panic started to wrap him its tight grip, his breathing coming out in heavy pants. This was the absolute worse time to have a flashback.

Virgil squeezed his eyes shut and gave a hard shake of his head in an attempt to get rid of the image of damp, windowless walls. It didn’t exactly work, but at least the memory helped to solidify his resolve to escape the bedroom. Once more his hand tightened around the doorknob just before he slammed a shoulder against it as hard as he could. The angle was miscalculated, and all Virgil really succeeded in doing was partially dislocating the joint and causing another crack. The pain earned a slight gasp from him though it didn’t stop him. Mindlessly, he clawed at the compromised wood just before he threw himself against it again. When it gave way, he stumbled out into the hallway and took off at a dead run once he’d recovered. His heart and stomach both dropped off the face of the earth when he reached the living room, forcing himself to slow a quick stride and ignore the impulse to tackle the Hispanic to the floor. It would be too risky in causing his finger to slip and accidentally pull the trigger. ”Marcel. Don’t. Fight.” He was reduced to growling out singular words. Once he was close enough, the torn and bloody hand of his uninjured arm reached out lighting quick to grab the barrel of the pistol. Virgil put every ounce of his strength into attempting to fight the dark entity for control, trying to pull the gun down and away from Marcel’s head while trying to wedge his frame between man and weapon.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 am
User Image

Marcel sat there quietly wondering why he'd heard Jordan's voice just now in his head. Jordan was right here in front of him...right? And why did he feel like so much was going on right beside him? "You mangy dog! Once Marcel does what he needs to you're next! You'll suffer just like your poor little Sister!" the entity would soon become visible to Virgil's gaze now as a rotted face with elongated limbs, spider like limbs all soaked in some kind of black ooze. Marcel meanwhile blinked for a moment at the voice he heard speak 'That's not Jordan's voice...' Marcel's gaze turned to the side as his eyes widened at the creature Virgil was fighting. Suddenly just like that in the blink of an eye Marcel realized what was going on at this moment "How..." suddenly Marcel began to work with Virgil to point the gun away from both of them "..dare you..." Marcel was growling now as rage filled his eyes, causing the demon to realize that the Hispanic could see his true form "Stain my Brothers memory you ugly piece of s**t!" Marcel would raise his free arm and nailed a solid punch on the demons face as it backed away some, releasing the gun. It was then that Marcel just realized that he punched that thing, he had no idea that it was physical...was that how...never mind that! The Hispanic would promptly unload and toss aside the pistol by and now he looked effectively livid "I'm gonna go grab something, you keep him entertained..." with that Marcel vanished into the bedroom. Meanwhile the demon roared in rage over the events before charging at Virgil with his now dagger like claws ready to gore the bulky man. Marcel would quickly run to his dresser to rip open the top drawer and pulled out a sheath and removed the combat knife from his days of service "We have one more battle old friend..." with that he'd slide into a pair of sweatpants before running out to rejoin the fray. On the off chance that he did die, he wanted to die with some dignity. From there the Hispanic would walk back in as his dark eyes narrowed and and got into a low stance with the knife ready in his hand "So long I've been suffering because of you...get ready to pay..." Marcel spoke out to get the demons attention as he slowly circled the creature like a practiced predator. Marcel was a different man now as Virgil would get a glimpse of the cold hearted killer that Marcel was during his days in the military. The demon would recognize this look and hiss as he dared to try and strike back against the predator. The Soldier dodged a single blow as he dug the knife into the demons chest cavity and tore it through as a spray of black mist shot out from the howling creature that began to back from the two of them Seventeen years! seventeen years I've been working on him! Feeding off his misery, he was a rare delicacy! His misery was perfect! he screamed out as the hollowed out eyes glared at Virgil "You came along and ruined it! YOU RUINED MY FEAST!" the parasite charged Virgil with his claws ready to maim the other man and Marcel would quickly back Virgil up in order to protect him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:07 pm
Virgil ignored the threat, doubting that demon would be able to carry it out since losing the other man would break him more than any physical suffering ever could. Though he had no intention letting Marcel meet an untimely fate. His angry expression became one of absolute disgust when the demon became visible to him. Saying that it was the ugliest thing he’d ever had the displeasure of looking at hardly began to cover it. It smelled worse than it looked and their close proximity made it hard not to taste the rot and decay wafting off of it. The sense that he should probably fear the creature that appeared to at least match his strength, if not be stronger, never came. Virgil’s self-preservation was a fractured thing at the best of times and, when it came to protecting someone he loved, it completely abandoned him. As long as the threat was taken out, he would happily destroy himself along with it. He perked he as he caught that first word, already able to tell the difference between it and the feeble tone earlier. Aware and pissed the hell off. A manic grin was flashed the hellspawn’s way before he gave a bark of laughter when it reeled back from the blow. Releasing his hold on the weapon, he stepped between the two to better shield the Hispanic from their foe while he disarmed the gun. His gaze stayed locked on the creature as he listened to his instruction. It was pointless to argue, but he hoped that the other would simply choose to stay wherever the item he was getting was. Where it would be safe.

Still wearing that insane grin, Virgil sidestepped each swipe of those deadly claws. Mostly. While he managed to avoid possible mortal injury, he did earn a few shallow cuts while he attacked back with his own claws whenever he saw an opening. Difficult and not nearly as effective with only one good arm, but he managed his best. He slightly leaped back to avoid another swing to of its hand while it turned its attention to Marcel. A quick glance was thrown toward him and this new version of the soldier both disturbed and excited him. Like looking in a mirror almost from back in the day before some twisted part of him started to enjoy the thrill of battle and death of an enemy. Only the deaths of those that deserved it, thankfully. Like the a*****e that had been preying on his lover for all these years. His pride in him for his combat prowess was dampened with concern when the demon didn’t collapse from having its chest torn open. Would they be able to end it with a normal weapon? He took a step forward while it backed away from him, chuckling as it screamed at him. ”So sorry, sweetheart, truly…But it’s goin’ t’be hard t’feast on much once I tear off your ugly ********’ head!” He would have charged right back at the thing if hadn’t been for Marcel making him back up. As it barreled toward them, he grabbed him by an arm and pulled him out of its path just before he attacked the only way he really knew how. With brute force and no regard for himself. Virgil lunged for the nightmare to catch it by surprise while it was turning for them, forcing the injured arm to do its part as he grabbed onto its upper back. His other hand slammed against its skull and clawed at flesh as he went for its neck. His stomach instantly recoiled as he sank his teeth into its throat, but he didn’t let the urge to vomit stop him.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:11 am
User Image

Marcel was absolutely disgusted by the creature before them. To think that this thing was just leeching off him and acting as a parasite this whole time, the thought made the Hispanic want to retch. Along with that he was a bit surprised at the look on Virgil's face and overall appearance, if he weren't in battle at this moment he would be questioning some of the changes. Marcel would at first make Virgil back up with him so they could go at the creature together but it seemed Virgil had other plans as he was pulled out of the way before Virgil went at him alone. Marcel would then watch in shock and awe as the other man went animalistic and even bit down onto the demons throat. This had the soldier blinking unsure for a moment as he was completely caught off guard by this but the demons howling reminded him that the damn thing wasn't dead yet and he'd run up to assist Virgil, but not before the demon, whom was clawing Virgil took notice of Marcel's charge retaliated. While it continued to attack Virgil with one arm the other would be raised and and elongated limb would smack Marcel away, causing him to be sent flying against his refrigerator and his vision blurred from his head smacking against the metal. Meanwhile as Virgil was tearing it's throat out the more than likely familiar taste of blood would fill his mouth and within the blink of an eye the demon was gone, changed form, and instead stood a man. Marcel's blurred vision couldn't quite tell who it was or if he even knew him at all. A low chuckle could be heard coming from the man despite the fact that Virgil's teeth were in his throat "Finally showing Marcel your true colors? Finally he'll know your nothing but a killer and nothing else" the sound of someone speaking had Marcel confused, he didn't have any idea who this guy was or anything. But more than likely Virgil knew who was standing there with his throat being torn out "This is just like old times, right Virgil?" the man before Virgil would mock as he stood there with a grin etched onto his face. The demon had seen Virgil's nightmares and was now using what he knew against him, he'd be sure to haunt Virgil as soon as he got Marcel.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil squeezed his eyes shut against the pain of those claws digging into his body, hurting more than any normal blade that cut him ever had. Demonic energy was a b***h, apparently. He learned something knew everyday. A muffled sound full of concern slipped free when he heard a heavy thud coming from somewhere behind him. Though he was unable to see what had happened, he made an educated guess as to what had caused the noise. Soon enough, the coppery taste of blood was added to that terrible one coating his tongue though it wasn’t until he heard the hated and familiar voice of his deceased lover that he stopped with his assault.
The irony that the real Mathew’s death had been caused by him tearing out his throat wasn’t lost on him. Virgil tore himself away from their enemy with a growl, spitting out a mouthful of blood and flesh before he wiped his mouth with the back of a hand. Although the shallower cuts had healed and were nothing more than fading scars by now, he was still riddled with deeper ones that were taking longer to heal. Not that he was really paying attention to the wounded and messy state of his body. A quick glance was thrown back over a shoulder in the direction he’d heard the thud minutes ago, finding Marcel sprawled on the floor against the fridge. A step toward him was taken before he forced himself to stop. He wanted to go to him to make sure he was okay, but keeping the demon as far away from as possible was more important to him right now. Scowling, he looked back at the faux Mathew. His statement would have messed with him even worse if similar words hadn’t already been whispered inside his skull by the ghost the entity was trying to mock.”Doesn’t matter…..Nothin’ does as long as he’s safe.” Virgil would worry about the consequences of his savage actions later. Now wasn’t the time to dwell on what could happen once this was over. It wasn’t like the damn thing needed another advantage over him. Making sure to still keep between the two, he drew away from it to create distance. ”Mathew was ah vile sack of s**t, but not even bottom feedin’ filth like ya deserves t’wear ‘is face.” Trying to not let this affect him was easier said than done. There was a lot of unhappy memories with his ex. It was one thing to hear his voice and see him in his dream, but to see “him” physically standing there? Not so great.

”I’m sorry, Marcel…” He muttered, hopefully, loud enough to be heard. This wasn’t how he’d thought he would be showing him the truth at all, but he honestly didn’t know any other way. His plan with ripping out its throat hadn’t worked and he didn’t know if the Hispanic would be able to recover from being flung against the metal to be able to help him fight. ”So then, beastie, still think y’can tangle with ah killer?” His body was already starting to change as he reached down to quickly shove off his pants, fur already growing and spreading to cover every inch of his battered body. Virgil grimaced and hunched forward while there came a sickening crack of bones breaking as skin and muscles budged in places as everything shifted and changed, and healed again. The transformation hurt and he would’ve passed out from the pain if it weren’t for the dulled pain receptors. Had blacked out the first few times he’d turned. The whole change from man to beast only took about twenty seconds. One benefit of being so old. A wolf, yes, though he wouldn’t be able to blend in with a normal pack. A foot taller, broader shoulders, and thicker muscles. One last glance was thrown toward the kitchen before he went back to glaring at "Mathew" before he jumped in an attempt to grab one of its arms in his mouth.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces