Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:12 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

fourth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist
Order of the Stick background captain || Cooking Club head chef || Quidditch fan

The second Saturday of October 2056 was particularly cold. Whether it was an early winter chill or some weather spell gone wrong, the air carried a particular chill to it and a heavy fog rolled over the grounds.

”Kiwi, share.” Pepijn was showing Sammie a new trick he had been working on: His pet squirrel, Kiwi, accepted the piece of kiwi fruit Pep offered, and nibbled it partway through before scuttling down Pep’s arm and offering the other half of the piece to Sammie. ”Good girl.” Pep glanced up with a grin as they greeted Galen running down the hall.

Galen looked a little green–literally– as he sprinted down the hallway to Culinary Club but thankfully wasn’t too late. It was just Sammie and Pepijn hanging out outside of the club room. ”G’morning! Sorry I’m running late! Did you both bring a cultural or family recipe to share?”

Pep nodded as he noted sadly that Galen was not carrying a dish himself–one less snack, he supposed, but surely they would be making something as they discussed. He handed a little index card over to Kiwi to bring over with his selected dish: ”Kiwi and I chose Bitterbalen. They’re little fried balls with meat stew stuffed inside! I can’t make it yet though. ”

Form from the first week XD
[url=LINK]NAME[/url] -- [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkred]Year [1-7][/color]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Favorite dish or snack:[/b]
[b]Any allergies:[/b]

Pepijn Ter Avest -- Year 2
Birthday: July 21st
Favorite dish or snack: Poke served with a guacamole blend.
Any allergies: Rotten Food

setting Cooking club, 2nd meeting of October || with Pepijn, Sammie, and awaiting other Cooking Club members--who hopefully have snacks.
appearance 5'4", slightly green || wearing dinosaur abduction tee with pink jeans
status ah! i'm late!

Sammie ghosted per previous conversation Gryffie, but let me know if I can edit!

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Fortuosity, lucky chances
Fortuitious little happy happenstances
I don't worry 'cause everywhere I see
That every bit of life is lit by fortuosity
☺☻
"Fortuosity" by Tommy Steele from The Happiest Millionare.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:23 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Linsey was humming a happy tune, as she walked along to the room where the school Cooking Club met. It was becoming one of her favourite places to hang out and make new friends and try new foods. She enjoyed being in a kitchen, and ever since she was old enough to start doing chores she was there helping out with meals. Some of her fondest memories were going over to Grammy Grey’s cottage and baking batches of shortbread cookies.

Waking up early this morning, she saw that a heavy fog had rolled in across the school grounds, along with a chill in the air. It reminded her strongly of the way the fog would come in from the Irish Sea, and she was feeling a pang of homesickness, as the cold foggy air just didn’t taste right to her, absent the briny tang and the scent of seawater. She knew then what to bring to the club today. A little bit of home was in order, she reasoned.

Taking the opportunity to ditch her school uniform, Linsey was wearing one of her colourful homemade skirts, paired up with a full-length apron, a warm and comfortable roll-neck sweater, knee-high socks and comfortable shoes which were almost like slippers, while her hair was pulled back into an almost ridiculously long and bushy silvery ponytail. She was carrying a large, covered iron pot, along with a big woven basket, the top of which was covered with a bit of cloth, while the covers would keep everything warm, they did nothing to contain the wonderous aromas of her handiwork.

She’d been concerned she was running a bit behind, as her main dish took a little longer to cook down than she expected, and she was gratified to see only a few were there already. “Hi, I hope everybody’s hungry,” the silver-haired girl said cheerily. “I brought comfort food today. I made Irish Stew, with mutton, carrots, potatoes, onions, and broth which I thickened with pearl barley and roux,” she added, nodding toward the iron pot, and then nodded toward the basket, before saying, “I also baked a fresh batch of Waterford Blaas, which is a specialty of our county seat back home. They are traditional bread rolls, dusted with flour, of course. I also brought along a crock of real Irish butter, and Grammy just sent me a container of homemade blackberry preserves to share.”

Linsey smiled, happy to have the chance to share her efforts with others, and she added, indicating the squirrel, with a bit of a giggle, “I also scored a mixed bag of seeds and dried split peas for my vote for Club mascot

Linsey Grey-Cavendish -- Year [1]
Birthday: September 13th
Favorite dish or snack: Shortbread Cookies
Any allergies: None known

OOC:
addaellis

[quote"Cinnabun Gryffie"]

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:36 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Fourth Year ♖
Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik walked in and flopped down on a seat, before ruffling through her bag and pulling out shortbread cookies, and frowning as they were very crumbled. "I uh..did not think that through. I should have put them in a hard container - my bad. Galen." She unwrapped her scarf and took off her jacket, "Hey there Pepijin, Sammie, Linsey - how's school treating you?" Dominik had enjoyed her year thus far - but was still a little bit shaken by the fact her mother had hid their AUNT from them, and as a result that Dominik had cousins. She wasn't sure she wanted to have a full conversation with them... but maybe finding her mom's family would be the first step to finding her brother

Dominik Knapp -- Year 4
Birthday: April 1st
Favorite dish or snack: edible kind?
Any allergies: Boiling soup.

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who: Culinary club with the peeps
Thinking about: Oops
Wearing: Scarf, jean jacket, white shirt, blue jeans

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:30 am
User Image
User Image
He took a step, but then felt tired
He said, "I'll rest a little while"
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child
And all the people hurried past
Real fast and no one ever smiled

User Image

Halfblood | Metamorphmagus | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Cooking Club Enthusiast | Fite Club Trainee
October 2056 Cooking Club With: Galen, Linsey, Dominik, Pepijn, Sammie
Wearing: A gray pullover over a white button up, gray jeans, and black school shoes Status: Relaxed(Green)/Happy(Blonde) → Calm(Seafoam)

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

From the moment Luci first heard Hogwarts had a culinary club he knew he had to join. Sure, he could cook simple dishes for him and his mom just fine, but he was dying to expand his repertoire. After all, he could only stomach so much pasta and cottage pie. The club turned out to be just what he needed–good food with kind people to help him hone his skills. Any time a fellow club member enjoyed one of his dishes, Luci found himself inspired to do even better. It may have only been a few weeks in, but he felt like he was already learning so much. He couldn’t wait to surprise his mother with what he’s learned over Christmas.

When Lucian entered the club room at 10 o’ clock sharp, he was greeted by the smells of meat and fresh bread. It was heavenly, filling Luci with a sense of comfort and warmth that brought the blue of his hair to a warmer shade of ocean green with strands of blonde. While he did his best to avoid the unwanted changes in his appearance, it was at least safer in the castle than it was in Wales. There were even others like him, and Luci was slowly learning it was okay not to be so hard on himself. Still, he wasn't exactly leaping to embrace his quirks.

“Good morning.” He greeted the group with a soft smile. “It smells amazing here. I can tell everyone worked really hard.” As it turned out, half of the table thus far seemed to be a large contribution from Linsey. Lucian was stunned–she was the same age as him, but she could already accomplish so much more in the kitchen. “You’ve practically gone and whipped up a whole feast.” He observed with a chuckle. “That’s amazing, Linsey. How long did all that take you?”

Luci sat his dish down a little further down from the blackberry preserves–it seemed like a suitable enough place to start the desserts. “These are Zwets….Zwetsch-gen-knoedel. He struggled and had to sound it out. He was never very good with German. “My mum said her Grandpa Siddall made these every year as soon as the leaves turned. They’re plum dumplings made with quark–it’s like a soft cheese dough. There’s cinnamon in them, too. I’ve never actually had them before, so I hope they turned out well enough.” They smelled of Autumn, at least, so he took it as a sign of success. With his hands free, Lucian pinched a lock of his bangs between his fingers, finally noticing the change in color. ‘That’s not going to do…’ He closed his eyes and took a breath, and when he opened them again, his hair was back to its usual hue of seafoam. ‘Much better.’

Lucian "Luci" Valentine -- Year 1
Birthday: November 9, 2044
Favorite dish or snack: Sweets like cakes, saltwater taffy
Any allergies: Just flowers. No food allergies to speak of.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Just tagging since he spoke more directly to Linsey, feel free to ignore. heart
Graydon Ironshield

Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of our planet from far, far away
Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of our planet from far, far away

Trickblues

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:26 am
I close my eyes and I can see
A world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

User Image
User Image

Rαveɴclαw Fιfth YeαrHαlғвloodProғeѕѕιoɴαl Pυzzler

》》Cley was excited about this year with the cooking club; his grandparents had spent the summer letting him go through old recipes from past family members so he had quite a few to share. To start the year though he decided simple was better and just made noisette cups with a healthy dollop of nutella on top each hazelnut pastry. He also really wanted to show off his new cat apron which he knew for sure would be a hit at the club. When he walked in there were already a good number of people there, including some new faces which he was happy about. One even brought a veritable feast which made him question so many things; when'd she have the time, how heavy was that pot, WHEN DID SHE HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE BUTTER. Clearly Cley was going to have to step up his game if this was the level first years were starting on. "Well, I feel woefully unprepared but mostly just impressed. I don't even think I knew what a roux was at your age!" He snickered mostly to himself before placing his own platter of pasties down but making sure to give the strew its own room.

"These are noisette cups, a fancy French way of saying baked hazelnut pastry cups. Along with a toasted nut, I've also topped them with a drizzle of nutella because you can always add chocolate to something." Cley happily explained. He was a bit weird as he couldn't really enjoy his chocolate unless it was paired with something; though it was a bit less weird than his pure hatred of just plain peanut butter. How anyone can just eat a spoonful of that sticky concoction is just...bleh.

Cley Vachone -- Year [5]
                                              Birthday: April 26
                                              Favorite dish or snack: Chocolate peanut butter pie
                                              Any allergies:Sunflowers

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

Quote:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:04 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Yip, yip, yaroooo!” could be heard down the halls of the castle, along with the click, click, click of nails on the cold floor, as Blannat bounced around his mistress. The wolfhound pup was excited and happy, as he always seemed to be, with his tongue lolling and seemingly the entire back-half of him wagging. Linsey laughed aloud as she walked along with her friend and protector. Though it was only winter, Blannat was no longer the puppy she could carry in the crook of her arm, and while he was bouncing around at the end of his tether, which was clipped to the belt of her skirt, she was being reminded anew that it wouldn’t be too long before he would be bigger and stronger than she.

The pair made for an unusual sight, as the dog appeared to be almost a caricature of head, tail and paws, none of which he’d grown into yet, and Linsey had her platinum-blonde hair pulled back into a very long ponytail, the tip of which hung down to her waist. The twelve-year old Ravenclaw had shed her usual school clothes for a turtleneck sweater under a Ravenclaw Quidditch hooded sweatshirt, with a long brightly patterned skirt, knee-high socks and a pair wool-lined slipper shoes to complete her outfit.

Linsey, for her part, had her hands full with her results of her handiwork she was bringing to Cooking Club, was counting on her friend’s good behavior, and that he wouldn’t accidentally knock her down or get her feet tangled up with his lead. Not like there wouldn’t be precedent for that, no, no, not at all. There were a couple of iron pots, from the kitchens downstairs, she was levitating down the hallway, while a large basket, covered with a cloth, was hanging off of her off-hand. If the excited yips and barks of her companion weren’t enough to advertise their arrival, then the fragrant garlic in her handiwork certainly was, as there was no hiding the aroma.

Hi, guys,” she said cheerily. “I finally had the chance to make something out of the cookbook I picked up over holiday. Spaghetti Carbonara, made with pancetta and fresh-ground black pepper. I also tried my hand at making homemade spaghetti noodles; I think they’re okay, but we won’t know until we try them. Oh, I also made my own garlic bread, and I brought some olive oil for dipping.”

Linsey went Christmas shopping with her godmother, Apparating to Milan for the occasion, and at one point they ended up at a little family-owned restaurant around dinnertime. Next thing she knew, they were exchanging hugs and kisses and sitting down in the back dining room having dinner with the familia. She was encouraged to try dibs and dabs of everything at the table, including a small glass of Chianti and the Tiramisu served for dessert. Linsey also made the acquaintance of the owners’ younger son, who was a young Wizard on holiday from school. While there, after mentioning she was a member of the school Cooking Club. Linsey was gifted with a cookbook that she could actually read, containing real Italian recipes. It was a recipe from this book she’d made for today’s club meeting.

The young Ravenclaw was happy, having had the chance to cook for her friends again, and to experiment with new skills she was learning.

Form from first meeting:

Linsey Grey-Cavendish -- Year [2]

OOC:This is just a typical meeting, taking place over the winter, and was written with adda’s blessing. Apologies for the delay.

OOC:
Username

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:10 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

sixth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

“G’morning!” Galen greeted. “Uh, what happened here?” He poked his head into the cooking club to find Pepijn and Sammie sitting at opposite ends of a row of tables– desks pushed together it seemed. Stacked across the tables were an array of tortillas, vegetables of all sorts, fruits, and toppings.

”Hullo Galen!” Pepijn piped, and Kiwi the squirrel poked her head out from nibbling on a kiwi in behind an apple. ”We decided that the start of the year meant we should have sandwiches! Or…burritos…or tacos. But we didn’t know what people would want to put in their sandwiches so we just got a bit of everything from the Magic Neep. Pretty good haul though!”

Galen chuckled as he found the sign-in forms next to a stack of plates. ”And here I was worried just bringing hot chocolate would be too little, but it looks like a drink would be perfect.” He filled his out, and got to work compiling his “sandwich--burrito-taco”

”DRINKS! Sammie, we forgot drinks!”

[url=LINK]NAME[/url] -- [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkred]Year [1-7][/color]
[b]Favorite dish or snack: [/b]

setting First Culinary Club meeting of 2058 || with Pepijn and Sammie, awaiting other members
appearance 5'9", a light-hearted light brown hair || wearing Hufflepuff sweater and khakis
status I'm glad they're enthusiastic!

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hello, hello supernova sunrise,
hello where have you been all my life?
Gotta wake up and breath again (Oh)
Restart my heart and make it beat again.
Burn, burn rise supernova sunrise.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:12 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Linsey was humming a happy tune as she came around the final turn toward the classroom where the Cooking Club convened. She was in a good place so far as she was concerned, but then she always when she came to the club, as many of her favourite people would be there, and they’d be trying all sorts of good things to eat. She’d baked her contribution last night, and set it to soak up the milk mixture she’d created just before having to get upstairs for curfew, and then topped it with her scratch-made whipped topping this morning.

Eschewing her usual school clothes, Linsey went for a comfortable if eccentric look today, wearing a long, loose skirt made from a brightly patterned bolt of fabric her godmother got from a Pakistani merchant, paired up with a plain muslin blouse with long wide sleeves, over which she added a dark blue Tee-shirt bearing a rendition of the Ravenclaw eagle, in bright bronze, she’d created using the Elder Futhark runes she’d been studying about in Ancient Runes class.

As was usual, Blannat was bouncing along with her, the end of his tether wrapped about her waist, as he looked about excitedly. Linsey was carrying a large rectangular metal pan in her arms, which was coated in a fine coating of condensation, while her large basket hung off one of her elbows. As she was about to step into the club room, she glanced at her companion, and told him sternly, “Remember, Blannat: no chasing the squirrel, okay?” The large wolfhound pup let out a sound which she wasn’t too sure was encouraging or not.

She smiled as she saw that Galen, Pepjin with Kiwi, d’accord, and Sammie were already present. “Hey, guys,” she gushed sunnily, her blue eyes alight as she saw her friends. “I made dessert for today’s meeting. Saw this recipe for Tres Leches cake, and I thought it would be just perfect. Also brought fresh strawberries and raspberries to accompany, since the cake is so sweet.”

Linsey Grey-Cavendish -- Year [3]

OOC:
Username

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:51 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

Linsey’s reaction to the chance to head up the Cooking Club after having been part of it since she’d started at the school was a resounding squeal of joy. The Club had always been one of her happy places, even on days when ‘the Grays’ were kicking her butt, just coming here to see her friends, bask in the aromas of what everyone else had brought and the chance to try new dishes, was all she needed to feel better. Now it was her turn to take custody of the club which brought her such comfort, and that was how she felt about what she was doing. It wasn’t like helping lead the Quidditch team to victory, no she wanted to be sure the Cooking Club was as welcoming and comforting a place as she’d come to know it.

She’d posted signs in all of the Common Rooms and other places where it was likely to be seen that the Cooking Club would be opening up from a new school year, and she asked for folk to bring appetizers, side dishes and desserts, while she took care of the main course and the drinks for an Italian feast. It was kinda like a potluck she reasoned, and she knew this was her time to shine.

Linsey started cooking right after dinner the night before, creating sauces which would slow cook overnight, and making her own homemade pasta sheets and noodles. It was all she could do to get done what needed to be done, and be back up in Ravenclaw Tower at curfew, so she could get some sleep. She skipped breakfast in the Great Hall so she could assemble three styles of lasagna, a meaty variety, a cheesy variety, and then a vegetarian white lasagna, make up bowls of fresh pasta and different sauces, and bake loaves of focaccia bread. She also made sure there were bottles of Italian sodas and espresso for folks to drink.

By the time she had her preparations ready, it was close to the start time, and she was already tired. However, she had a spread she could be proud of, and as perfect of a club opening as she could muster. Linsey took the time to change into a pretty fuzzy blue sweater over a long skirt she’d bought on a shopping trip with her godmother to Milan, with a pair of chunky high-heeled shoes, as she wanted to look nice for the opening. All the while, Blannat served as her companion, watching her running around while he was comfortable on a large cushion that had been brought in for him.

Drawing in a deep breath, Linsey relished the aroma and she opened the door at the appointed hour, and waited to see who was first to show up.

[url=LINK]NAME[/url] -- [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen]Year [1-7][/color]
[b]Favorite dish or snack: [/b]

OOC:Cooking Club is officially open for the 2060-2061 term
Username

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I want that fancy bread in my tummy!

Tàm had heard the call for an Italian feast in the Culinary club, and had spent the entire Friday after classes in the kitchen. After finishing everything up in the morning, the brunette carefully packed everything up to transport. Walking into the club, green eyes spotted a familiar face in a rather cozy looking sweater. Tàm carefully set down the bigger tray, then moved the top beside it. "Guid efternuin, Linsey! Ah heard ye waur daein' Italian, sae Ah borrowed a cookbook frae th' library. Ah gart a tiramisu an' some cannolis! They turned it a wee gantin, but that's okay. aam sure they're bonnie tasty!" He sent over a bright smile, then finally took a second to look around the room. There were three different lasagnas, fancy breads, sodas, and little coffees too. "Thocht it looks loch yoo've ootdain yerself. thes aw looks delicioos! Ah cannae bide tae dig in. Ah hink a' fowk is gonnae hae foo bellies th'day!"

He dusted his hands on his shirt, frowning a bit as he noticed cinnamon on his comfy sweater. That would never leave... much like the time he'd accidentally dropped a full sack of flour and it exploded all over the kitchen. It had taken him and Pa weeks to get it clean! But now Pa kept the heavier packages lower to the ground to make it easier for the teen that seemed to be cursed into not growing. He bit the tip of his tongue as he carefully pulled his shaggy curls into a little poof of a ponytail to try and keep it out of his eyes. Unfortunately, it was at an awkward length that caused most of it to immediately fall back into his vivid green eyes. Dangit.

He pulled free the hair tie, tucking it back around his wrist. "Hopefully Ah can eat everythin' th'day. Followin' thes funky new diit makes me hate these teeth prisons e'en mair." He said softly, more to himself than to anyone else. All summer had been Pa grabbing away foods from him that could apparently "damage the hardware". Stupid rules. All he wanted was his favorite candy! Surely if he brushed super well after, it wouldn't matter... right? He sighed softly, looking over at Linsey. From what he'd heard, the sixth and seventh year captains had decided to step back to focus on their NEWT classes and passed it over to Linsey. Tàm couldn't say he'd have done anything different. Linsey had always been a super reliable person and made a good leader from what all he'd seen. Then again, this year he had his own clubs he'd been handed, plus the counseling group he and Yari had opened. It was a lot on his plate, but having loads of lovely pals made it all a bit easier.

Tàmhad Ghobhainn -- Year [4]
                                                                Birthday: 07 January 2046
                                                                Favorite dish or snack: stir-fry dishes and cakes
                                                                Any allergies: None, but I've got a list of foods I can't have for my braces

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater Gear}}
          {{T1 - "Good afternoon, Linsey! I heard you were doing Italian, so I borrowed a cookbook from the library. I made a tiramisu and some cannolis! They turned out a little ugly, but that's okay. I'm sure they're pretty tasty!"
          T2 - "Though it looks like you've outdone yourself. This all looks delicious! I can't wait to dig in. I think everyone is going to have full bellies today!"
          T3 - "Hopefully I can eat everything today. Following this funky new diet makes me hate these teeth prisons even more."}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:12 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

When the club lists had been posted in the Ravenclaw Common Room, Declan had poured over the list and made note of all the clubs he wanted to join. Culinary Club had been enticing because he wanted to learn how to cook and he was permitted to do it much at home. Occasionally he could help his mother, but overall he wasn't allowed to handle anything real in the kitchen. So this would be an interesting experience for him. When the note had been posted that it would be an Italian feast and they were requested to bring something, Declan balked and almost did not attend the club meeting. He didn't know how to cook anything, or even where to cook anything. And he especially didn't know how to cook Italian food. His family typically ate traditional Irish dishes. But his desire to learn overcame his fear of not bringing anything and he still got himself out there to go to club. He could smell the club meeting before he reached the room where it took place. The food smelled delicious and he became a little upset again that he wasn't contributing anything. Peeking in the door, he saw Linsey, his Prefect, and Tàmhas, the captain of his favorite club. Swallowing hard at the lump in his throat, he entered the room. "H...hello... Ms Linsey," Deck said nervously. "I... uh... I didn't bring anything. I h...hope that's alright." There was tears starting to well in his blue eyes, hoping they didn't send him away for not contributing anything to their feast.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cooking Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other kids
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This may have been a mistake...

Ella had been walking around the school, her little handwritten list of clubs, classes, and various other locations in hand. There were so many clubs, and lots of them sounded fun... but they all came with the issue of spending even more of her time around strangers. Though, unlike classes, she was pretty sure she could just run out of clubs if she got overwhelmed. Today was a culinary club, and though she didn't really know how to cook, she had always wanted to learn. At home, she'd hide up in the staircase and watch the family's chefs work, always making magic with only food. Then again, at home, she didn't often get to eat large portions of the fanciful food. Sometimes, she didn't get any, and instead would have to make a small sandwich or something on her own.

Perhaps it was all of this that compelled her. At least now if she was left hungry she'd be able to make something semi-tasty. Dark eyes peeked into the room, spotting only a couple others. There were two older kids and one of her fellow first years. At least it wasn't one of her chatty roommates... She debated once more on just leaving, but it smelled really good inside. Perhaps she'd just stay for a few minutes, to see what was cooked up inside. She slipped in on quiet feet, moving to stand out of the way of anyone and anything in the room. Surely with only a couple people she'd be called out, but there were also less people around... And her roommates were spending time in the dorm anyway... She tucked in on herself, a small hand moving to pull at a lock of her messy brown hair.

{{Wearing :: Cute Clothes}}
          [quote="Graydon Ironshield"
          [quote="AliceInWonderland0921"

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:49 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

As Linsey was busy double-checking there was enough napkins and silverware, she heard Blannat give out a soft ‘woof’, letting her know there was company. The big wolfhound got to his feet and loped over towards Tam, with tongue lolling, and seemingly the back half of him wagging. She smiled when she turned to see the younger club member, she'd genuinely missed seeing him over the summer. “Well, good afternoon to you as well, Tam,” she said cheerily, and she saw the desserts he’d brought, and said, “Ooooh, ah can’t wait to be tryin’ those out. I thought Italian would be a good thing to start out with, an it gave me an excuse to try a few things that were outside my usual comfort zone. I’ve never made my own pesto before, fer starters.”

She offered him a look of pained sympathy when Tam spoke of his ‘teeth prisons’, and suggested, “You might want to just try things in dibs and dabs, then. We wouldn’t want for you to have something get caught in those things, and I’m pretty sure I don’t want to try using spells to fix them.” As the two of them were talking, she heard another voice, and saw one of her fledglings, as she thought of the newest Ravenclaws, Declan. She knew his accent instantly, and could place him as being from the Midlands, maybe a few hours’ drive from home. “Ye needn’t be so formal, ‘Linsey’ does just fine,” she said to him, as a bit of warmth flowed to her cheeks. The Fifth Year wasn’t accustomed to being referred to in such a formal fashion.

When he mention not having brought anything, she could tell he was upset about the lapse, and she said softly, “Nae, worries. Ye brought yourself, an’ that’s plenty enough. Today’s more about gathering old friends and bringing together new ones than anything else. Bring something next time, if’n ye like, an’ I can help you make something. That’s also what this club is about: helping each other learn new things.” It was about then, when she caught sight of some motion in the corner of her eye.

Looking over, Linsey saw a girl with long brown hair, wearing a gray cardi and a long dark blue skirt, who was trying to be as unobtrusive as possible. Blannat spotted the new arrival as well, gave a bit of a soft ‘woof’, and as he started to head over to make a new friend, Linsey grabbed him before he got any further. “An, speaking of new … hello, you’re Llewella, aren’t you?” she asked of the newcomer, in a friendly tone. “You’re certainly welcome to join us. An, don’t worry about my friend here. Blannat’s a bit rambunctious, but he’s a gentle giant; he's more likely te lick ye te death than do anything else. Give him plenty of pets, an’ ye got a friend fer life.”

OOC:Cooking Club is officially open for the 2060-2061 term
Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Declan, Llewella
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This dog is thrice my size

Tàm grinned over at Linsey as she greeted him, then said she couldn't wait to try out the sweets he'd brought. She also explained why she'd opted for Italian cuisine that day. "Weel, Ah cannae say i've ever gart a pestae either, but it soonds interestin'. Ah jist abit went radge tryin' tae gie th' layers reit in thes tiramisu, sae Ah cannae fathom hoo stressful thee lasagnas main hae bin." He laughed, carefully removing the lids over the desserts he'd packed up.

Linsey told him to just try foods in bits, then said they'd hate getting things caught in them and trying magic to fix the situation. "Dornt fash yerse, i've got a list ay whit Ah can an' cannae eat. plus aam sure th' skale nurse knows aw th' spells tae mend these silver devils." Maybe the school nurse could remove them, then simply use magic to fix his teeth? Wouldn't that put a bee in Pa's bonnet! The boy glanced over as another kid walked in, this one likely one of the first years. He greeted Linsey as "Miss", then nervously admitted to not bringing anything. Linsey, luckily, took it in stride, saying he'd brought himself and that was well enough. "An' linsey is a body ay th' best tae learn frae, especially in th' scullery. But jist abit anyain in th' club woods be delighted tae help wi' dishes."

Tàm nodded happily, curls bobbing with the motion. At the very least, he hoped the first year was at least a bit less nervous. Blannat hopped up to greet someone Tàm swore he didn't see enter the room, but the big dog was stopped by Linsey. Tàm stepped over once, petting the big wolfhound's head and cooing happily at the dog. Linsey offered a greeting toward the girl, who seemed positively terrified to have been noticed. So Tàm figured he'd best let Linsey speak with her, as captain and... well, owner of this big beast of a dog.

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater Gear}}
          {{T1 - "Well, I can't say I've ever made a pesto either, but it sounds interesting. I just about went mad trying to get the layers right in this tiramisu, so I can't fathom how stressful three lasagnas must have been."
          T2 - "Don't worry, I've got a list of what I can and can't eat. Plus I'm sure the school nurse knows all the spells to mend these silver devils."
          T3 - "And Linsey is one of the best to learn from, especially in the kitchen. But just about anyone in the club would be delighted to help with dishes."}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That's a big dog...

Declan nodded his head a little when Linsey said he didn't need to address her as Miss Linsey, making a mental note that it was appropriate for him to simply address her by her name. She continued by say that it was alright that he didn't bring anything, just bringing himself was enough. That did do a little to relieve the stress he was feeling at not participating in the potluck. He was getting ready to respond when there was a woof and a large dog appeared out of seemingly nowhere. His eyes were drawn to where the dog's were and he saw another first year, the girl he remembered as Llewella Eynon. Deck remembered everyone from Sorting, making sure to memorize their names and faces since they'd be his classmates for the next seven years. She seemed even more shy than he was. Trying to be more friendly and open, as Seb was, he smiled at her and waved. Turning back to Linsey, Declan said, "Everything smells so great Ms.. Linsey. W... where did you cook all this?" He wondered if they used the big kitchen he'd heard was somewhere in the basement, or if there was somewhere else they could cook. Truthfully, Declan really wanted to learn to cook and the best place to do so would be here at Hogwarts.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items