Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:47 am
User Image

Marcel grinned a bit in amusement when Virgil corrected him by calling him a kitty instead of a puppy. Heh. The idea of being compared to to the tiny and admittingly adorable animal but soon enough the idea of it seemed to fit more and more in his head. Cats were perceptive, agile, cunning, and most of all very vindictive creatures. Marcel was beginning to associate more and more with the idea of being compared to the animals. By all means he did fit most of those criteria quite well, he relied on his ability to move and weave quickly in a fight as well as relying on skill and his own ability over brute strength. Yep, he definitely fit more with a feline "Meow" he teasingly spoke in a low tone before beginning to laugh a little bit at his own silly streak that showed at times. Eventually though once the Hispanic posed his question he simply sat there with the candy in his hand, taking a couple of them and popping them in his mouth at once. He had to admit that he enjoyed the sour of the candies quite a bit, he couldn't quite put his finger on it but the fact that he had several beginning to make his face pucker up a bit considering just how sour they were on their own. Marcel would listen intently but still smirked a little bit as he watched the other mans cheeks dust pink like his did earlier. This man was so cute. But he wouldn't let himself get distracted as he made sure to listen to the man intently, nodding his head as he began to explain more to him. Moments like these where Virgil opened up to him were a rare insight into the others head and the fact that he was sharing such personal issues with him made Marcel feel special since Virgil trusted him with such information. As Virgil explained his own hang ups about about transforming it all became very clear to Marcel now why he did what he did when they went out like this "I'd say it makes sense" of course then he went onto the more combat oriented reasons why he his himself away and from how he spoke, it made a lot of sense. He made himself vulnerable every time he shifted which did explain why the Werewolf ran off to transform as well, even if it was more instinctual. Of course once Virgil spoke about his time getting stabbed mid transformation Marcel winced a little bit at the story "Christ...that sounds like the worst way to go out... it really did and the fact that he went through that pissed Marcel off to no end, blood fae? ******** hell if...whatever that is...if it's still out there it better pray it doesn't run into the Hispanic! Magic, hocus pocus, transformations, or whatever, he would kick the s**t out of it! However the name drop caught his attention, it was one he hadn't heard Virgil speak of yet or maybe he did and he simply forgot? Didn't seem likely but still he didn't want to say it couldn't happen "Who's Nate? A friend?" the Hispanic would question with a curious look on his face as he swapped the candies for the tea and beef jerky.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.They were both grown a** men, but that didn't they could play and joke around every now and then. Virgil had to bite on his lower lip to keep from grinning. If Marcel wasn't careful then he was going to end up with a collar himself, one with a bell attached to it! He nodded his head to what he said. It was a good way of summing up the whole thing, it was a terrible way to go. Out of all the ways to die, he would say it was probably on the top of his list of being the worst and plenty of people had tried to kill him over the years. Luckily, most of them were ignorant of the knowledge of how to kill a werewolf so he'd made it out in the end no worse for wear. Physically, at least. Mentally...he seriously doubted it but his mental health had never really been all there to begin with. By now, knowing what would kill an average wouldn't kill him made him take insane risks in a fight that could paint him in a psychotic light. Not that he cared about what people thought of him. Taking out any threats was the only thing that did. He chuckled at the question. Out of everything he had shared, the name of his buddy was the thing that stood out the most. He didn't mind."Ah, yeah...Kind of. If ya can call people who only come around when they need your help ah friend...but Nate's pretty much th' only purebred lycan that'll have anythin' t'do with me." Then again, the other werewolf had been around him enough to know that he had a low tolerance for socializing. Virgil wasn't the type of man who liked to get together with the guys, drink beer and watch the game. Or anything else, really. Hanging out with more than one or two people at a time was just too straining on him to put up with. He chuckled, realizing the mistake that might've confused the other man. He had a lazy tongue when it came to talking so a person's name was often shortened whenever he said them. "Nathaniel...same idiot who got th' information wrong an' landed me in th' hands of th' yakuza." His smirk softened into a slight smile as he realized something. "But maybe I should thank him if he's still around...heh, would've never had come here if he hadn't asked me for help." More than likely, he would be rotting away in some seedy bar on back in the states and would have never met the Hispanic. It was amusing in a disturbing way how life was could be like that. But he knew he would endure it all over again if it meant ending up with Marcel. He'd lived a long and hard life, but he wanted something else. Being with his partner and having something stable in his life now made him realize how tired he had gotten of all the violence and uncertainty. Domestic life might be scary for someone so used to wandering as he was though he was willing to learn and didn't think it was anything he wouldn't be able to get used to. Done with the cigarettes, he went to put everything away. The case was returned to his back pocket and the rest put away in the glove box. When he returned, he leaned against the tailgate next to where Marcel was sitting and crossed his arms over his chest. "What made y'all decide on th' name Dante?"

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:05 pm
User Image

Marcel knew a fraction of what Virgil had gone through in his time before meeting the Hispanic. He knew that the other had been given bad Intel and ended up being tortured for a nondescript amount of time. The other man never went into too much detail about what he went through but honestly it was probably for the best, he didn't want Virgil to have to remember or relive anything he went through during that time. Once the Werewolf began explaining who this "Nate" was to him Marcel instantly took a dislike to the man. He was the one who put Virgil through all of that and the idea burned him up. Virgil wasn't perfect and was about as good a person as Marcel was, which was to say not at all. But he was perfect in the Hispanic's eyes and that's why he felt like the other man didn't deserve anything that happened to him at that time. However the Veteran blinked a bit in surprise when Virgil mentioned that he should thank him for what happened. He was confused at first until the other man explained that he would never have moved out here if he hadn't asked him for help "Two reasons actually. First the name Dante means 'Enduring', we wanted him to be able to weather any challenge and come out on top" he grinned a little bit "Well...I say we but it was more like I, Kendra passed out after giving birth so it was up to me to name him. She didn't complain though" Marcel placed the palms of his hands behind him on the bed of the truck to lean back "The second reason ties into the first one, kind of. I also named him after the character Dante from my favorite story 'Dante's Inferno'..." Marcel continued his explanation "In the story the character Dante travels through and endures the nine circles of hell along with his guide...ironically though named Virgil" he grinned a little bit at his lover as he finished his explanation about why he chose the name Dante.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil thought it was rather adorable and admirable that they had gone through the pains of choosing a name with a good meaning for their son. Well, the father had it seemed. He could still remember his mother screaming as she tried to deliver her third child, a boy who died a short weeks after being born, and he wasn't surprised to hear that his wife had passed out. Hell, he would probably pass out just being in the same room as a woman in labor. That whole mess was an unsavory business all around. Marcel didn't need to explain the story, but he didn't interrupt him. That he'd read Dante's Inferno was the really surprising part to him. He didn't strike him as the type that would be into books, much less epic poems. "Ya mean ya could understand all that poetic s**t?" Virgil grinned a bit at him. He had read years upon years ago and while he'd gotten the general gist of the story, he'd had a hard time understanding most of it. "Good name though. Sure he'll grow into it." Dante seemed a bit too soft-spoken for the tough-sounding name, but what did he really know? Virgil looked away, simply admiring their surroundings for what they were and listening to the soft and distant sound of wildlife moving around them. Still, his mind wouldn't give him peace. He was a man who liked talking about himself, believing the less people knew the better, but lately he found himself getting urges to tell Marcel things, to share secrets about himself that he hadn't thought about in years. Some noise of irritation escaped from him as he shifted his weight. It really wasn't lying if kept them to himself, was it? He sighed softly, conceding defeat to the nagging voice in his head. "Virgil Cambric isn't my real name...or, eh...my birth name...however ya put it." Well, he supposed it might as well be considering how long it was since he'd changed it. "Mathew said it would be ah good idea t'change it t'somethin' else ah few months after he'd bitten me. Told me t'use his last name..." His nose wrinkled as he remembered his younger self believing taking his last name had some deeper meaning to it, made them a married couple or something along those lines. How ******** foolish. The man had probably wanted him to use it because it might make it seem like he was his property. He glanced over to Marcel. "Virgil was th' only name I could think of that was close t'my sister's name...I knew I wouldn't ever have kids so it was th' only way I knew how t'honor her memory..." Since he'd done such a bang of job of everything else.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:11 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka kept checking the tree's near where Sato was so he could go to him if he heard anything biting his own lip but he listened to what Sato said about his form."Most people dislike my other form a lot, they say its to small or it's an abomination since I am neither neko nor angel a mix. A freak" he said tenderly. Hearing him say he found some cloths he made his way over to the other feeling around gently, tenderly he reached over to feel the cloths to see if it was the ones he hide. It wasn't like he had many cloths, only two pairs of cloths that he had so he wanted to know. "Where are the cloths Sato? I can feel the fabric to know if it is the ones that are mine"he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:21 am
User Image

"Why not come up with your own name for that form. Its eye of the beholder when it comes with appearance and people usually misjudging and going with initial feelings on that" Sato suggested. "I'll guide your hand to the right spot if you don't mind" he said trying to get permission before doing anything thinking it would be easier than directing through words. "Once we're finished here we can to the house for lunch time" he thought.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:30 am
User Image

Marcel smiled a bit fondly at the memory of Dante's birth, he swore Kendra was going to crush his hand with how tightly she was gripping it. The entire process was naturally very ugly for everyone involved but once all was said and done and Dante was in his arms, he fell in love instantly. His boy. His Son. He'd been surprised and a little bit worried at first when he saw Kendra had passed out, he thought something was wrong but the doctors assured the Father that it wasn't anything unusual and to not worry. By the time Kendra had come too everything was said and done and Dante was officially his name. She did seem a bit disappointed that she didn't have a say but once she heard his reasoning behind the name Kendra loved everything about it. Marcel would then grin a bit at Virgil's comment and nodded his head surprisingly enough "It was for a school project so I had to understand it, stuck with me though I gotta say" he admitted. The Hispanic remembered how much he dreaded that project since he was never much for reading in the first place but it did catch his attention quite a bit surprisingly enough. He then chuckled a little bit and nodded his head in agreement "One day" honestly even if he didn't it wasn't an issue, he somewhat liked Dante always stuck to the beat of his own drum. It had been two years but he remembered how his Son always made sure to be true to himself. Marcel had tried getting him into sports but the young man wanted nothing to do with it and spent more time with his nose in a book than anything else. It really was a bit amusing to think about considering both he and Kendra were both in sports during their school days. Marcel in swimming, her in softball. He was broken out of his thoughts when Virgil opened his mouth and spoke and what he said next caught the Hispanic completely off guard "Wait...it's not?" that was a bit of a shock to Marcel as he stared at the other man who began to explain about why he changed his name. Suddenly the last name Cambric felt sour on his tongue..Matthew Cambric. The man who Virgil spoke about occasionally and from what he'd been told, he didn't like this man either. It seemed like anytime Virgil talked about someone he didn't like them with the exception of his Sister Vivian. Marcel sat there for a moment in silence as he took this new information in and a stray thought wormed it's way into his head but as quickly as it appeared, it was shoved to the back of his mind. It was stupid. Marcel would then scoot closer to the other man and put his arm over the other mans torso and held him as close as their positions allowed "Hey, for what it's worth...I think the notion is sweet" he spoke honestly to the other man with a small smile on his face. Marcel probably would have done the same thing if he were in the other man's position. His smile then shifted to a grin aimed at the other man "So...do you remember what your birth name is? Just curious, that's all" If Virgil hadn't changed his name, Marcel was curious what he would be calling him right now.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Due to his silence, Virgil half expected an angry reaction out of him but his worries went unfounded once more. Getting all anxious over upsetting him by telling him something about himself was dumb, as he was realizing now. So far, Marcel seemed to be a pretty level headed person when it came to these things. Just one thing he appreciated about him. He draped an arm over Marcel's shoulders shortly after he had moved closer and held on to him, offering a slight smile. Having worried he would think it was lame or something, it warmed his heart to hear him say that. "It's worth ah lot, actually." He leaned to kiss him on top of the head. When he'd first chosen the name, he had gotten some grief about being a sentimental fool although he hadn't let his ex persuade him from his choice. He might be a sentimental fool, but he was also a stubborn one too. "Yeah...kinda hard t'forget it..." It was a name with a lot of weight behind it, one people feared and hated. Or, at least, they had back in the day. Now Virgil was sure it had faded into obscurity. Though, remembering the paranormal show they had watched last night, he wondered if it really had. The internet was a seemingly bottomless pit of information and the idea that someone could run a search of his birth name didn't sit well with him. It was private and personal information to him. Shaking his head, he refocused on the question. "It's Rafe Lynch." Virgil moved his arm and pulled away from his embrace although he didn't go far, only turning to move to stand between the other man's knees and rest his forearms on his shoulders. A wolfish grin graced his features. "Th' man, th' myth, th' legend." He winked at Marcel, deciding to let his inner goofball out for a split second. "That gang I told ya about...th' newspapers took t'calling us th' Lynch Gang. I didn't like it an' it pissed ah lot of th' guys off...especially our leader, caused me no end of trouble." He took to lightly petting the hair on the back of the man's head as he let out a small sigh. He could remember beating the ever-loving s**t out of one journalist that had been stupid enough to corner him in a bar. The idiot turned around a wrote an article about how he'd bested him in a fight when he had shown up to rob the place. Virgil had known beating his a** was being too nice, he should have just shot him. "Guess it sounded ah lot more intimidating than Petit."A shoulder was shrugged. Being half-Native probably hadn't helped him stay out of the papers.

( pronounced ray-ph. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:58 pm
User Image

Marcel had learnt early on in the Military that he needed to maintain a level head through as much as he possibly could, that was a lesson he picked up when Jordan was KIA. The only times he ever did lose his cool were very spesific scenarios such as earlier where his darker thoughts managed to persuade him that Virgil had ditched him. Or when the demon took a physical form when they were in the bedroom, or even when Virgil revealed his secret to him. They were a handful of times it happened but generally something like this would not cause him to be upset. Everyone had their secrets and he didn't hold it against Virgil for wanting to keep some things about himself a secret but it was very nice for him to actually feel comfortable opening up and telling him about these secrets. He grinned a little bit when he saw Virgil smile a bit "I'm sure" he chuckled a little bit, the Hispanic doubted his words held that much value but if Virgil said so then who was he to complain? Marcel would then watch Virgil as he moved himself between his knees and held him a bit "Rafe..Lynch" the name felt odd rolling off the tongue. It was probably because this whole time he'd known him as Virgil Cambric and even if he didn't like the truth behind his last name it was how he knew him. But then it was already growing on him as he repeated it several more times in his head before smirking a little bit. He liked it. Marcel would then listen to Virgil explain about the gang he had been in and how they had been called the Lynch Gang for better or worse by other people. However the Veteran snorted with laughter when he heard Virgil's comment and nodded his head "No s**t! The Lynch Gang sounds way better than the Petit Gang" Marcel would laugh a bit more before finally settling down and reached up to rest his own arms on Virgil's shoulders and grinned up at him "Querido, I don't care what your name is. Virgil, Rafe, you're you and that's all I care about" he spoke with a smile on his face before the look turned mischievous "Besides at the end of the day you're still my big old puppy" OK so Marcel simply couldn't resist teasing the other man, it was just so amusing to him. That stray thought entered his head again but he shooed it away once more, nope. Still stupid. Marcel would suddenly blink a bit as the sound of twigs snapping behind from where they were caught his attention and when he turned his head he grinned a bit as a small herd of deer led by a large buck entered the area "You don't see that everyday..." well Marcel didn't but no doubt Virgil has many times but it was enough to impress the Hispanic.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hearing someone say his name after so long was weird. One part of his mind wanted to reject it as if it was completely foreign to him while the other was warmed by the familiarity of it. First time in years Virgil heard it without some level of anger or disdain behind it as well. It was nice in a way in its own way. The sound of Marcel's laughter had him flashing a grin. Marcel was right, of course, Lych was a better title for a gang though it didn't mean he was all that happy with it. Even after all these this time. He was a man who always liked to keep a low profile and the news had made it rather difficult to do. Especially when the goddamn bounty hunters wanted to take him and only him out because they thought he was their leader and would be worth the most money! "What's in ah name? That which we call ah rose. By any other name, it would smell as sweet." The brute playfully joked in response to his sweet comment that he all he cared about that he was himself. Not even the mischievous look aimed his way could dampen the warmth which blossomed in his chest. He rolled his eyes a bit though, in the end, he decided to have fun with it. "Woof." Smirking, he leaned in as if to kiss him only to freeze at the sound of something snapping in the distance. He turned to look in the same direction as Marcel, the grin forming on his own face similar to one a little boy might wear when seeing something exciting. He made a soft noise of agreement. Virgil could easily track and find deer but it was unusual to see them coming so close to a threat without fleeing. The herd seemed to regard the two men and their camping site with a wary curiosity as they moved. The buck paused when he noticed them, snorting and stomping a cloven hoof as if to tell them to keep their distance. He chuckled at the display with a shake of his head. As if they had any interest in getting into it with a deer. Well, he would if he had any way of properly storing the meat right now so it was the herd's lucky day. He carefully shifted his position in order to give his companion a better view of them as the deer continued on. Since he had chased off the last herd they had seen, he figured he might want to actually get to properly watch this one. Oh, the wolf in him wanted to but he wasn't going to give in to the desire. Besides, the buck was a lot bigger and didn't look as if he would tolerate any bullshit even if it was just for fun. Being gouged by antlers wasn't great, he knew from experience. "Ya ever think about goin' huntin'?"

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image

Marcel smirked a little bit at the grin Virgil gave him made him the Hispanic's own grin widen even more. He was glad to see the other hadn't forgotten about his old name, it would be a shame to forget about ones roots. The Hispanic would then quirk an eyebrow at Virgil as he got all poetic on him with what he said "So Romeo should I be expecting some kind of sweet poetry soon enough?" he would question with an amused look on his face. He had to admit though, the other man being so poetic was a bit romantic, even if he was just joking around. Of course when the other man played along with the Hispanic's own joke he grinned and leaned in, planting a small peck on the other man's jawline. He felt his lip become aggravated by the repeated use but nonetheless he chose to ignore it, there was no way he would be able to keep himself from kissing the other man. Once the two of them saw the herd of deer Marcel would watch quietly, grinning and chuckling a little bit at how the buck stamped his hooves to intimidate them as best he could "Look at this big man over here, threatening to ******** us up like that" he chuckled a little bit as he simple watched the animals timidly graze while also keeping an eye on the two of them. Marcel rarely ever went out into nature before meeting Virgil and any outdoor experience he had during his time in the military was tainted with blood and gunfire. Marcel would then blink at Virgil for a moment and quirked an eyebrow at the other man for a moment before grinning "Yep, bang bang and then I'm curled up in the fetal position with a pissed off animal" he joked once again about his condition before shaking his head "But like bow hunting? Nope, I had enough killing to last several lifetimes. Even if it's just an animal, I want nothing to do with it" honestly he did think about it at one point as maybe a recreational thing but when he looked into it the idea of killing again, even if it was just hunting didn't sit well with him.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:55 pm
Smirking, Virgil shrugged a shoulder as he let out a short laugh. "You'll just have t'wait an' find out." He had never considered himself poetic or prone to being romantic type but, for some reason, Marcel seemed to bring life to something he hadn't known was there. He was finding out a decent amount about himself, actually, just by being around him. Or, rather, his personal view of himself was being disproven. Like for the fact, he apparently had this soft side he hadn't known about before. The comment on the buck's display had him grinning again but it soon became a stubborn pout when the man gave him a smart-assed reply to his question. Well, obviously, he hadn't meant hunting with a gun! Gods above, why was the image the answer conjured a bit amusing? It shouldn't be in any capacity, and yet the thought of the Hispanic curled up with an angry animal cartoonishly baring down on him was funny to an extent. Just a little. But he managed to keep a straight face and swallow the building chuckle, letting out a strained breath after he did. His self-decrepating jokes were going to get him into trouble! He tilted his head to the side some as he regarded Marcel while he listened to him. "Makes sense. I can't say I blame you, either. It ain't easy." It might be an animal but ending the life of a living thing wasn't a pleasant business, especially for one who had already shed so much blood no doubt. Virgil wasn't going to bother giving the same lesson he'd received the day his father had forced him to learn to hunt, that it was just all part of the circle of life. He'd remembered making no end of whining and crying about the whole thing, had been inconsolable for days after he'd killed his first deer though killing those soldiers had hardly phased him at all. He pressed a light kiss to the corner of his lips before he stepped back and went to sit on the tailgate next to him. "They're really...elegant an' some s**t, aren't they?" Virgil commented after watching the herd for a moment. "Kinda seems ah shame t'kill 'em." He laid back in the bed of his truck, tucking an arm behind his head while he placed his opposite hand on the small of his back. Yeah, the deer were pretty though they couldn't compare to the sight of his partner even if he was only able to see his back at the moment. "We could go lookin' for more creepy a** houses if ya want. Might actually find ah spook, too." Virgil joked a bit. Aside from being concerned the younger man might find this boring, he was perfectly fine.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:45 pm
User Image

Marcel could say that he was a bit disappointed now, come on Virgil! That was a funny one! An angry deer baring down on him while he laid there? It was golden in his opinion! No accounting for taste he supposed. Instead the Hispanic focused on the other man's comment about his response. It was just being honest, Marcel had taken an oath to not kill ever again and so far he's been doing a good job of it. He knew that hunting was more or less considered a sport but the Hispanic just wouldn't have it at the end of the day, even if it was just a deer he wouldn't be able to kill even an animal if he wanted too. Some might say he was a hypocrite for taking such an oath after all the evil he's committed but even if he was going to hell (something he's resigned himself to) that doesn't mean he couldn't continue to try and be the best person he could be. Marcel then grinned a little bit and nodded his head in agreement "They kind of are..." Virgil was right, the timid way they grazed and walked along their path, there was a certain elegance to it "A shame indeed, sad to think that some people only kill them for their pelts and antlers, not even gonna take the meat and put as much to use as possible" even before he took his oath Marcel thought it was stupid how some people only hunted animals for trophy's and not to collect their meat as well, it was a waste of that animals life just to have something hanging on your wall that will gather dust. But nonetheless Marcel would look over at Virgil and grinned "You mean actually explore and not throw yourself into a decrepit house?" he teased "I'm game if you are, I liked that little doll that was sitting up against that old dresser anyway. Added to the vibes" he laughed a little bit at the fact their earlier little issue, choosing to not think about the other things that went on at that time.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:01 pm
Virgil closed his eyes as he laid there, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin. "Yeah, you're right." He was just a tad bit surprised Marcel thought it was a shame some people only hunted to collect the trophies of the animal. He knew trophy hunting could help out the environment and the animals themselves, but he still didn't like the wastefulness of it. "I've always tried t'use every part of it I could even though it's kind of pointless t'these days. Reckon there's not t'many people out there who'd want ah deer hide blanket or anythin' made outta bone." Which was one way he used to earn some extra money back in the day when pickings were slim. As the modern era came, he took to simply preserving the pelts and storing them though it had been a long time since he'd gone hunting as a human to do that. At least when he killed and ate as a wolf, other meat-eating animals would benefit from the leftovers. He huffed loudly. Aw, c'mon. There coulda been somethin' amazing inside th' place. Ya never know 'til ya look!" Virgil jokingly defended his earlier decision to explore the house, grinning until the doll was mentioned. Damn it, he had managed to forget all about it, why did he have to go and bring it up? He failed to suppress a shiver, but he did try to keep his fear from being too obvious. "Of course ah horror movie freak like ya would think that. That thing was ********' creepy." Shaking his head, he sat up and hopped down from the tailgate. The quick motion startled the deer and they were quick to move further away from them. "What ah bunch of pansies." Chuckling, he turned to Marcel and offered out a hand. "Ya can pick th' direction we go this time."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:50 pm
User Image

Marcel would lean back only a little bit before grinning a little bit and nodded his head at Virgil's comment as a wide grin formed on his face "And what else is new?" he'd jokingly question with an amused look on his face before listening to Virgil speak and chuckled a little bit, nodding his head "True enough, no doubt those people are out there though. There's a niche for literally everyone, probably some people who wished that stuff was still made" of course the Hispanic wasn't one of those people, anything made from bone struck him as a bit weird to say the least. He couldn't help but think about how old Virgil actually is, the fact that he has these skills tells a lot about how different the world is from when he was a young man. Back when things like animal pelt blankets and other things of that nature were commonplace in the world, it was truly fascinating when you thought about it. The fact that Virgil has done such a good job keeping up with the times was also impressive considering the fact that some of the older people in the world couldn't be bothered to learn how to work a TV remote but Virgil also wasn't your average old duffer. The Hispanic then shook his head with an amused sigh "If you actually looked I'm sure you would have seen those floorboard were rotted and barely supporting their own weight" although Marcel laughed a bit, trying to suppress it to not startle the deer "Nah, It was neat" Marcel would turn his head to Virgil "Just don't tell my Mamá I said that, she'd have my head for even going near a place like that. She's so ******** superstitious it's hilarious" his Mamá was raised in a very religious environment and he considered a miracle that she was so open and accepting of his bisexuality. So imagine his surprise when she was more upset and angry at him when he commented on how he watched his friends play with a Ouija Board she began saying prayers over him and forced him to sleep with a rosary under his pillow. Marcel then grinned a little bit when Virgil got up and startled the deer and the Hispanic quickly followed suit "Not every living thing is as brave as I am, cut them some slack" he joked a bit before taking Virgil's hand and looking around for a moment before walking directly to the creek "People had to live near water right? There has to be another house not too far from the pond" that was his reasoning as he stopped at the creek and paused for a moment as he had no desire to get his shoes soaking wet. So Marcel would release his hold on Virgil's hand for a moment and quickly hopped across several of the larger rocks that stuck out above the waters surface. Once he completed the easy task, Marcel would turn around and hold a hand out for Virgil as he waited for the other to cross.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas