Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Herds
Divine Wings : Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SSBrosB rolled 2 100-sided dice: 99, 74 Total: 173 (2-200)

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image Sunny clapped excitedly for the other. "Awesome! What a great way to start Feather Day for you!" He said, genuinely happy for the other. "And I would be happy to give you a tour! I've been here for a bit and well, I hope I know everything. I'll at least do my best!" He held his hoof out to her. "I'm Sunny Skies and I live with Aviary and our foals. Who are all grown up so you might see them around here too! I know Clear Night is here, but my two Fillies are bound to be here somewhere..." He trailed off a bit to take a quick look around to see if they were within viewing distance. But alas, they were not, and he quickly shrugged his shoulders.

"Any place you want to start? I mean the entrance would probably be the best place for that, but there's the House, and the flower field and some of the other followers have even started to create their own little town here. Isn't that amazing!" He exclaimed, almost as if he had forgotten the other pony existed for a moment. "So anywhere you want really!"

-Ghastly Demise-

houllow rolled 2 100-sided dice: 53, 15 Total: 68 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:33 pm
...granted if she'd paid a bit more attention to her surroundings she would have been more aware of what was going on, but it was in the mare's general nature to not quite grasp social cues.

She was aware of birds, though, or at least an abundance of feathers.  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

houllow rolled 2 100-sided dice: 52, 22 Total: 74 (2-200)

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:36 pm
Thankfully no one was around to see her stumble, or rather they were all gathered up in family units that made her movements disappear. Were she a tiny bit younger she'd have been offended that attention was not on her, but seeing as Stellar was trying to be a bit more adult-like she kept her huffing internally.  
RozeyBear rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 51 Total: 109 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:44 pm
tab Shadra bopped her tail lightly on his head and curled her lip in disappointment at his behaviour. He didn't seem remorseful. In fact, he chuffed out his version of laughter and scooped another plate from the table to offer to her.  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:44 pm
These birds take flight and circle around the ponies in a swirl of color.

-Ghastly Demise-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

houllow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:45 pm
Elenelea looked at the little foal. “Hello there. It seems you found a friend as well. There are some guide books on how to care for your new friend. After all I am sure you want them to be as healthy and as happy as when they first met you. ”
houllow

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:47 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lava blinked up at the dark bird. That was shiny in its own light. "Hi there!!! Wanna come home with me? You look like a good friend for a Ghoulie I know." Nox would looove this pretty that was for sure.

The phoenix clicked their beak, thinking for a bit, took off from the branch and tried its best to delicately perch on Lava.  
Belladonna Snow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:01 pm
Lavender Shimmer looked around and started singing.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:03 pm
Stellar Radiance wasn't sure what to think about first. Why somepony was daring to talk to her, or why there was a bird that had come to settle itself on her back. Neither were very pleasant if she were to be honest about it and the little unicorn pursed her lips in an unhappy and unflattering pout. ".. . . . . . hurnnn...." Stellar also made an unflattering sound and well, how far was she going to stoop to the level of these commoners?

The bird that had appeared, purple and lovely, chirped where it had landed on her back. It looked at the speaking adult pony with interest, as though it felt like it would need to hold the conversation on Stellar's behalf. Cheep

Reoakee
huff puff baby pony

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:04 pm
Abeno Seimei
Ice_Dragon_Demon

This Phoenix encircles you. Looks like its going home with you!

Volcanic Cornea glanced up as the phoenix circled them, the bird had chosen, and Cornea grinned. "well hello there my fire feathered friend what magnificent wings you have." complimenting the phoenix he spread his own showing their magnificence to the fiery bird before closing them once more at his side.

---
Inkheart quietly slipped into the festivities he was looking for Starling, she'd said this was an important event for those who liked nature, birds and quiet? But it seemed quite busy. there were so many ponies around. The Stallion sighed.

His glowing eyed companion was looking at the birds hungrily, flicking out it's forked tongue.

"Oh Please Inkdeath don't cause a scene." He lowered his ears. Snakes and birds didn't usually get along at the best of times. but he was never without the snake. As Not nice to everyone else the snake was, he still couldn't be without his noodle.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

-Ghastly Demise-
Crew

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:05 pm
User ImageEvening giggled in amusement but you could definitely tel she was delighted by the generosity and hospitality of sunny, all though his ramblings made the girl giggle she nodded and listened to him, she definitely had seen pony's similar to him around, " it doses all sound delightful" she said as the bird on her tail hadn't budged as she noted this her eyes glimmered with delight knowing she had found not one but two new friends " lets go see the garden first!~ i do love flowers and nature so much, being around new discoveries of animals like this beautiful feathered friend and plants is what i strive for" she said as she smiled just as warmly as sunny had once did to her when he greeted her " I'm Evening tired by the way! it is a pleasure to meet you!" " lets go" with that she began to run off as if she knew where it was, but she didn't she got to excited and got ahead of her self, finding her way back to the pony " hehe.. where is it exactly?" she asked with a soft chuckle.

SSBrosB

SSBrosB rolled 2 100-sided dice: 23, 37 Total: 60 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 pm
User Image "Ah yes, the Twilight Field! An excellent choice!" Sunny replied. "It looks better at night when all of the flowers are glowing, so if you want, you can stay the night! I think that's my favorite part of this place!" He went to move, and found that Evening had already started, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "It's nice to meet you Evening! Your name fits you very well! And so does the bird!"

It was so wonderful to see the day start out so well!

He giggled a bit as she moved and then asked him where it was, and since he didn't want her to feel as though he was making fun of her, he pointed his hoof in the right direction and then started to trot. "It'll still be amazing though! And then we can see what the rest of the town has set up plant-wise, though Twilight Fields is still my favorite. But I like plants too! I just wish I could take care of them! But I'm not very good at it." He pouted a bit. He had tried to take care of a few plants before, but they had all ended in disaster.

-Ghastly Demise-

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RozeyBear rolled 2 100-sided dice: 87, 38 Total: 125 (2-200)

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 pm
tab After a moment of eyeing her tail, Shadra took the plate with a smile. Despite him having eaten so much already, she even shared a few treats with him. Still her eyes moved about the area, ever observant and searching.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:23 pm
Pony cert: link
Pony uncert: link
Name: Lavender Shimmer
About the pony:Lavender is a very sweet and kind pony. She love making jewelry. She is very obsessed with shiny thing. It take her a long time to get her out of the bathroom because she will be staring at herself till she snap out of it. Shinny think catch her attention easily.
What brought them to the city: She was on a Adventure and became distracted by something shiny. She stood there for 4 hours and realized she was to far from home. She decided to settle down here and just have someone move her stuff here.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
Belladonna Snow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:25 pm
Rolling  
▶ Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff