Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Events
St. Ivalice: Full Moon Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 am
User Image
Ingus
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."
Wearing: Formal Outfit

Thank you, Elsa. Smartphones are like a Null Magic Multi-tool. This is a Null Magic spell of mine which allows me to record any scene so that I can see it later using the Smartphone. Katie twirled around in her dress. I can use Drawing Magic to make the pictures I took appear on a piece of paper or canvas for you & your sister to have. Do you have a piece of paper or a canvas that I can use? Then Katie bowed toward the guests and introduced herself to Crysta and Idessa. I'm Katherine Cadell. Cadell is my family name, but call me Katie.

Nice to meet you, Katie. We'd be happy to help. Ingus asked Crysta nicely then introduced Katie to Crysta. Crysta, Idessa, this is Katie. After the introductions, Katie was ready to take another picture of Chris, David, Ingus, Granis, Grant & Rodney with their girlfriends.

Slick Romance

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:33 pm
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ E N C H A N T E D ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

When you meet someone, who was meant for you...
'Fore two can become one, there's something you must do...

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

User Image

XXXXXGiselle smiled as she was kissed. While smiling, she tilted her head because she thought it was be a good pose for the camera. Once she was sure Katie had enough pictures, she went off with Chris to dance and let Rapunzel and David have their turn.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss.
And a prince, I'm hoping comes with this

So to spend a life of endless bliss,
Just find who you love through true love's kiss.

User Image
𝑅𝒶𝓅𝓊𝓃𝓏𝑒𝓁
𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢

"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒. 𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇."

Rapunzel saw that Giselle and Chris were done and headed over with David for some poses of their own. She reached over to hold her hair in her hands but her hair was too short for her to do that anymore.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:59 pm
User Image
Christopher
Tipa Adventuer (Knight)
"Maybe I should take up dancing too."

User Image
David
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"I will clear a path."

[Castle St. Ivalice, Hallway]
That was really nice. After the pictures, Chris continued to dance with Giselle. Shall we sing a song together? Then, Chris started to sing a lovely song, hoping that Giselle would join him. A love song about Knight Chris of Tipa & Giselle of the Andalasia Forest who he is falling in love with. Giselle, would you like to have a Ring of Illumination? It would help you when its dark outside or to light up dark areas.

Rapunzel, you're really beautiful. David gave Rapunzel a kiss on the cheek, after Katie took a picture of David & Rapunzel together using Katie's smartphone. Would you like to sing a song with me? Then, David started to sing a lovely song, hoping that Rapunzel would join him. A love song about Rune Knight David of Tipa & Princess Rapunzel of Corona who he is falling in love with. Rapunzel, would you like to have a Ring of Illumination? It would help you when its dark outside or to light up dark areas.

= Insert Songs
In Your Eyes
Pairing: David x Rapunzel

Take me to your Heart
Pairing: Chris x Giselle

Iris Nightfire

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:34 am
User Image
𝒞𝓇𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒶
𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺

User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Elsa
Crown Princess of Arendelle

"Of course."Crysta turned to look at Katie, smiling sweetly. Taking pictures like this was new to her, but so much else was new, she was not surprised humans had this power. "Nice to meet you, Katie."

"All right. A pleasure to meet you, Katie!" Idessa stood close to Granis and smiled happily.

Anna sighed happily."I'm falling in love with you too, Rodney!" She confessed to him.

"It is beautiful. Thank you. Elsa smiled happily at Grant. Giving her a ring made her think of engagement, and she reminded herself not to think that far ahead. They had only just met, yet she felt Grant was the right person for her. She took a regal pose for the photo. Her eyes sparkled with joy.

"That sounds like useful magic indeed." She replied when Katie explained it.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Iris Nightfire

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:41 am
User Image
Ingus

Grant
Tipa Adventurer (Enchanter)
"The six great elements heed my call."

Rodney
Tipa Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

Granis
Padarak Adventurer (Cavalier)
"Knowing too much can be such an eyesore."
Wearing: Formal Attire

[Castle St. Ivalice, hallway]
You look beautiful in the picture that Katie took with her Null Magic spell, Crysta. How would you like to have a Ring of Illumination? It'll help you see when its dark outside as that magic ring lights up dark places, my sweetheart. Ingus gave Crysta a light kiss on her cheek. Crysta, shall we song a song together? Ingus proceeded to sing a lovely song, hoping that Crysta would join in. A love song about Red Mage Ingus of St. Ivalice & Fairy Crysta of Ferngully, who are in love with each other, while they were dancing together.

Shall me & my friends give your sister & cousin Rapunzel Rings of illumination each, Elsa? Multiple & Copy. Grant asked Elsa nicely. Then Grant used both Multiple & Copy Null Spells on his Ring of Illumination to make 2 Rings of Illumination appear in his hand. What kind of Hairclip would you like one day, Elsa? My snow angel sweetheart? Grant said a lovely sweetheart title to Elsa, then gave David & Rodney Rings of illumination, so Rodney can place it on Anna's finger & David can place it on Rapunzel's finger.

Same here. Rodney then gave Anna a kiss on the lips. This was Rodney's first kiss with Anna & he was now in love with her. My flower sweetheart, what kind of hairclip would you like to have one day? I love you, Anna. Then Rodney was given a ring of illumination to put Anna's finger. Grant made you something for you to have. This will help you see in dark places as this magic ring lights up in dark places. Rodney then placed the Ring of Illumination on Anna's finger. Shall we sing a lovely song together, Anna? Rodney proceeded to sing a lovely song, hoping that Anna would join in. A love song about Red Mage Rodney of Tipa & Princess Anna of Arendelle, who are in love with each other.

Nice to meet you, Katie. Then Granis turned toward Idessa. Shall we sing a love song together, Idessa? My sweet mermaid? Granis gave Idessa a kiss, then proceeded to sing a lovely song, hoping that Idessa would join in. A love song about Cavalier Granis of Padarak & Mermaid Idessa of the Atlantic Ocean who are in love with each other. Idessa, my sweetheart, I love you. Then Granis used his Copy Null Magic and a second Ring of Illumination appeared in his hand then Granis placed the Ring of Illumination on Idessa's finger. Its the Ring of Illumination I told you about earlier. Do you like it?

= Insert Songs
Maybe this time
Granis x Idessa

You are the Reason
Rodney x Anna

I've been waiting for you
Ingus x Crysta

Ring of illumination:
User Image
3x

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 4:33 pm
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

Ingus returned with some blank paper for Katie to use. Drawing... Katie cast her Drawing Null spell on the blank piece of papers and the Picture of Elsa & Grant appeared on one piece of paper, Rodney & Anna's picture on the second, David & Rapunzel's picture on the third, Chris & Giselle's picture on the fourth, and Ingus & Crysta's picture on the 5th. Next, Katie used her Copy Null Spell to make doubles of the pictures. Then gave the girls & boys each a picture to have. I made one of each picture for each of you to have. Crysta, Rapunzel & Giselle, you look lovely. What do you think of my outfit? Katie twirled around in her dress.

Photos via Drawing Null Spell:
10x

Slick Romance

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:18 am
User Image
𝒞𝓇𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒶
𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺

User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Elsa

A magic ring? Sure, I want one!" Crysta had never owned anything magical before. She smiled at Ingus. When he began to sing, she joined in. It was a beautiful song, and she was happy to sing with her beloved. "Thank you, Katie! This picture will be my special treasure now. And your dress is gorgeous!" She said when Katie gave her the picture.

"That would be nice." Idessa answered Granis' kiss softly, then began to sing with him.

"I love you too. Thank you." Idessa admired the ring on her finger.

Anna kissed Rodney softly."A hairclip? Maybe a purple flower one." She replied to him. "I love you too." She looked at her new ring. "I love it! Thank you!"

She took the picture from Katie. "Thank you! It looks just like us. And your dress is lovely."

She sang a song together with her new beloved.

"I like how you think of others. Elsa told Grant approvingly. "How about a snowflake hairclip?" she suggested.

She looked at the picture Katie gave her. It looks good. Thank you! And your dress is amazing!

AnimusHelixRebirth

Iris Nightfire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:32 am
User Image
Ingus

Grant

Rodney

Granis

You & I sing beautifully together, Crysta. Copy. Ingus used his Copy Null Spell on his Ring of Illumination to make another Rings of Illumination appear in his hand then placed the Ring of Illumination on Crysta's finger. Here you go, my fairy sweetheart. Do you like your new Ring of Illumination, Crysta?

That sounds like a really lovely idea, Elsa. I love to see you wearing a snowflake hairclip, my snow bunny sweetheart. Grant said kindly to Elsa, as he was dancing with her & blushed toward her.

A Purple flower hairclip sounds nice, Anna. I love to see you wearing a flower hairclip, my flower sweetheart. Rodney continued his dance with Anna & blushed toward her.

You're my Little Mermaid sweetheart, Idessa. This is the most happiest night of our lives. Granis danced with his beloved mermaid sweetheart. Idessa darling, I would love to dance with you again on the second night of the festival.

Ring of illumination:

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:49 pm
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

Idessa, you're a really lovely & beautiful dancer. Care to tell me about yourself? Katie said this as she watched Idessa dance on human legs with Granis.

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:58 pm
User Image
𝑅𝒶𝓅𝓊𝓃𝓏𝑒𝓁
𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢

"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒. 𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇."

Rapunzel joined in with the song. Singing was one of the things she learned to do while in the tower. A Ring of Illumination?
Yes, I would like one.
She wasn't quite sure what a Ring of Illumination was but it sounded like something that would be useful. She took her copy of the picture and showed it to David even though he had a copy of his own.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ E N C H A N T E D ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

When you meet someone, who was meant for you...
'Fore two can become one, there's something you must do...

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

XXXXXGiselle took her copy of the picture. She stopped dancing to examine it more closely. As she stared at the picture, she fantasized about her future. Her fantasizing stopped when she heard the question and she looked up. I think that dress looks good on you.She put the picture away and continued her dance with Chris.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss.
And a prince, I'm hoping comes with this

So to spend a life of endless bliss,
Just find who you love through true love's kiss.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:08 pm
User Image
Christopher
Tipa Adventuer (Knight)
"Maybe I should take up dancing too."

User Image
David
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"I will clear a path."

[Castle St. Ivalice, Hallway]
You & I look beautiful in the picture, Rapunzel. Copy. David used his Copy Null Spell on his Ring of Illumination to make another Ring of Illumination appear in his hand then placed the Ring of Illumination on Rapunzel's finger. Here you go, Rapunzel. Do you like your new Ring of Illumination? It'll light up when its dark outside or in a dark area. I think I'm falling in love with you, Rapunzel & we sing lovely together. David confessed and gave Rapunzel a kiss on her cheek.

Copy. Chris used his Copy Null Spell on his Ring of Illumination to make another Ring of Illumination appear in his hand then placed the Ring of Illumination on Giselle's finger. Here you go, Giselle. Do you like your new Ring of Illumination? It'll light up when its dark outside or in a dark area. Giselle, I think I'm falling in love with you & we sing beautifully together. Chris confessed then gave Giselle a light kiss on her cheek.

Ring of Illumination 2x:

Iris Nightfire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:43 am
User Image
𝒞𝓇𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒶
𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺

User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Elsa

"Thank you, beloved." Crysta kissed Ingus on the cheek. "I like it very much."

"You're right, this is the happiest night of my life. And of course we will dance together tomorrow! I love dancing and singing with you." Idessa told Granis.

She turned to speak to Katie. "I am fifteen years old. I used to be a mermaid, but Granis turned me into a human. I am in love with him."

Anna smiled at Rodney and danced with him. "Why are you blushing?"

Elsa danced with Grant and noticed him blushing, but said nothing.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Iris Nightfire

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:53 am
User Image
Ingus

Grant

Rodney

Granis

BGM: 2 Steps Forward (Kanon 2006)
You're welcome, Crysta. Ingus then gave Crysta a kiss on her cheek & continued the dance with Crysta.

Elsa, you look beautiful with your hair down and hair braided. I think you would also look beautiful with your hair in a ponytail. Grant said this to Elsa, his Snow Princess beloved. I love spending the night dancing with you. You're my beloved Snow Princess sweetheart, Elsa.

Anna, its because you're beautiful with your hair down and hair braided. You would also look beautiful with your hair in a ponytail. Rodney said this kindly toward Anna. Anna, its lovely to spend the night dancing with you.

And I love you too, Idessa. Granis then gave Idessa a kiss.

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:51 am
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

Crysta, you're a really lovely & beautiful dancer. Care to tell me about yourself? You & Idessa look like princesses in those dresses. Katie said this as she watched Crysta dance with Ingus. So, Elsa & Anna, do you hope to meet more people from the mainlands one day?

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:49 am
User Image
𝒞𝓇𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒶
𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺

User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Elsa

Crysta continued dancing with Ingus. She smiled to Katie."Thank you! You look beautiful too! I used to be a fairy but Ingus found me and turned me into a human"

Idessa kissed Granis back passionately.

Anna smiled. "I shall have to wear one some day, then." She told Rodney. "I am having a good time with you too." Then she spoke to Katie: "Yes, making friends is nice."

Elsa grinned. "You think so? You are my beloved darling." She replied to Katie: "I agree with Anna."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Iris Nightfire

Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas