Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[GOLDFLIGHT] Beauty, Spirit, Freedom (Zeno's Maiden Flight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 16!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brown Faloth

His wings were aching and his hearts pounding with exhaustion, but Faloth, eyes whirling purple, returned the lust that Zenobiath sent to her remaining suitors. I won't falter now, lovely Zenobiath! I will follow you to the Red Star and back! He urged his tired body after her, climbing higher and higher in pursuit of the golden beauty.

W'ill allowed himself to become lost in the flight lust; it didn't matter to him who he ended up with. All he knew was desire, the heat of passion rising in him so that it blocked out everything else. His bondmate was burning with lust as well, and that accentuated his own experience in a way he could not have imagined before Impression. He felt himself being dragged away, and he went willingly, ready for whatever would happen....

~~~~~~~~~

About Faloth
Positive: Clever, protective, bold, funny, optimistic
Negative: Vengeful, a maverick, reckless, bites off more than he can chew

About W'ill
Positive: Fearless, chivalric, playful, big on family, loyal, team player, honest
Negative: Hot-headed, combative, a herd beast, a brat, a hella flirt, naive, honest

Strength: 12
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 12
Wits: 12

Round 1: 19/21
Round 2: 20/22
Round 3: 24/24
Round 4: 4/22
Round 5: 1624
FINAL TOTAL: 83  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:11 pm
User Image

The brown sent a feeling of pride to the blues and green who had kept up so well, and to the brown who dropped out. His own wings burned, though, ready for the end of the flight to come. Lungs filling, hearts pumping, he chased after her. Fair Zenobiath, beautiful Zenobiath, I have done and continue to do my best for you, and commend any who catches you! He wasn't entirely sure he'd be the one to do it, though, but it didn't stop him from trying.

-------
Thoth's Stats

Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 10
Wits: 24

R1: (8+24=32) 13
R2: (9+10=19) 14
R3: (24+6=30) 2
R4: (24+9=33) 24
R5: (10+6=16) 12
Final total: 65  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 12!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:12 pm
(Okay pretend this went with my last post, whoops!)  
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 10!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:14 pm

Strength: 12
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 11
Wits: 11

Base points for brown: 40pts
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
Total: 50 points

R1: 1
R2: 6
R3: 12
R4: 19
R5: 10  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

dawns_aura generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 13!

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:27 pm
Sa'ana of Brown Memianth
User Image

Zenobiath rose and so too did the rest of her suitors who were still able to keep up with her. And he was one of the few. With powerful wingbeats, he pushed himself, using the energy he had been conserving up until now. He would follow her to whatever heights.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sa'ana: +:dedicated, graceful, intelligent
-:self-serving, slow to trust, insecure

Memianth:
Stubborn, independent and proud are all words that have been applied to Memianth, and for good reason. He isn't one to pay any attention to convention, and if there is something that he wants or feels is right, he will go ahead, damn the consequences. He is a bright bold personality with a devil-may-care attitude that he shows the rest of the world, but when it comes to His and those he cares about, he is a fiercely protective, kind brown.

Brown Memianth
Stats:
Base points for brown: 40pts
Tends to buck the system: -3pts
Total: 50 points

Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 18
Wits: 5

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 10 (20/2)
Round 3: 16
Round 4: 11
Round 5: 13

Total: 60

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:45 am

User Image

Sucurith opened his tired wings to catch thermals, watching the larger dragons as they continued to fly steadily ahead. Perhaps it was for the best that he hadn't been able to keep up. Wasn't he, in some way, betraying his brother? Exhaustion threatened, and the blue stretched his aching wings. Just... a little... longer.

--

Round 1: 11/30
Round 2: 10/11
Round 3: 8/22
Round 4: 0
Round 5: 0

Sucurith's Stats

Base points for blue: 30pts
Less than 5 turns: +3pts
Average/Normal: +5pts
Respectful, honor-bound, or gentle-natured dragons: +5pts
Total: 43

Strength: 2
Speed: 10
Stamina: 2
Wits: 20

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 pm
Faranie of Blue Samedith
User Image

Though others who dropped out might have been content with gliding along back to the weyr in defeat, Samedith was not one of them. Yes, he could feel the strain in his wings, yes he was tired, but there was fight in the blue yet.

And if one of browns or bronzes still chasing the queen lost and decided to catch one of the others, he would prove himself a worthy catch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faranie:
Positive Trait List: Intelligent, adroit, ambitious.
Negative Trait List: Vindictive, manipulative, cruel.
Though her negative traits won't be overly on display... she is a passionate and considerate lover.

Samedith:
Positive Traits: Smooth, Persuasive, Powerful, Intelligent
Negative Traits: Power Hungry, Duplicitous, Scheming, Smug

[aware that he won't catch the queen, he still flies... and is willing to be a consolation prize for someone else... though do not expect his hearts]

Blue Samedith
Stats:

Total: 43 points

Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 7

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 8
Round 3: 9
Round 4: --
Round 5: --

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 10!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 pm
NPC I'tan of bronze Rizoth

User Image

1. Roll Speed (9) + Wits (11) = 20/16
2. Roll Dex (7) + Stamina (15) = 22/1
3. Wits (11) + Strength (20) = 31/
4. Wits (11) + Dex (7) = 18/
5. Stamina (15) + Strength (20) =35/

Rizoth's Stats:
Bronze: 45
Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
Arrogant, Rude, or Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
Total: 62

Strength: 20
Stamina: 15

----

Up and up Zenobiath went, and Rizoth pursued. His wings ached, but he would oblige the hunt. His hearts, perhaps, weren't quite in the flight as they might have been during his youth. The drive and desire that the others poured into Zenobiath were admirable, but ultimately, only one would win. Who would it be?

Only time would tell.
- - -

While Rizoth might have been struggling, I'tan had absolutely no objections to Alumet's suggestion. He was both in her weyr and high up in the sky--and like his bronze, he yearned to find someone (or two someone's) in his claws. Even if Rizoth didn't win, victory was his, and he had every intention of ensuring they all had quite the time of it.

"C'ryn, Alumet," he all but purred invitingly. Too soon, they would all be wrapped up in nothing but dragonlust, and oh, how he intended to relish the night.  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:10 am
User Image

Ah, but her wings were tired, and as she reached a height she deemed appropriate, the Queen looked over all her suitors with purple whirling eyes. Yes. It was time for one of them to catch her. Every one of her suitors was met with a wave of fondness and affection as she spread her wings wide, but there could only be one. This time, for her maiden flight, she'd made her choice. She wanted a dragon she knew, someone familiar. Another flight, it would be another, but this one...Well. She knew she could trust him to catch her, and a strong clutch would come of them. Slowly, she began to fall, her eyes only on one bronze hide.

Aresoth, dearest Bronze, would you catch me as I fall? Let us be together, just for tonight, and show the stars what they have to envy. He would catch her, she had no doubt.

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 am
User Image

The strain of keeping up was beginning to be felt in his wings but Aresoth continued to climb, determined to stay as close and be the one. He felt the fondness that Zenobiath sent over each of her suitors as she reached the height she wanted, observing them.

Seeing her golden form beginning to fall, Aresoth was in motion as she called out to him, his wings pushing through with every ounce of strength he still possessed. I will always be there to catch you, shall you ever need me Zenobiath. Claws reached and grabbed, pulling and holding the golden form against his as they both fell for a few more moments until his wings unfurled once more to stop their descent.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:09 am
User Image

His wings were tired and burning, and now that Zenobiath had been caught by Aresoth, he was aware of the throbbing at the end of one, but Thoth still thrummed, smiling as best a dragon could smile. His wings flared, he banked away. He hadn't caught Zenobiath, and he would go pout on his weyrledge for a time, but in this direct moment, he was happy for them. His biggest concern then became his wing and resting his muscles as he headed for home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:43 pm

Brown Faloth

Faloth strained to keep up with the golden queen, but when he saw her begin to fall and bronze Aresoth swoop in to catch her, he knew it was all over. He gave a rumbling congratulatory roar as the flight lust faded from his hearts, and he felt the throbbing in his still-healing wing, ravaged those months ago by Thread, return. Time to head back to his weyr and rest...  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:53 pm
NPC I'tan of bronze Rizoth

User Image

1. Roll Speed (9) + Wits (11) = 20/16
2. Roll Dex (7) + Stamina (15) = 22/1
3. Wits (11) + Strength (20) = 31/
4. Wits (11) + Dex (7) = 18/
5. Stamina (15) + Strength (20) =35/

Rizoth's Stats:
Bronze: 45
Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
Arrogant, Rude, or Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
Total: 62

Strength: 20
Stamina: 15

----

Though they had all put on quite a show for the queen, she made her choice, and Rizoth found his claws far too empty. He was not a jealous sort, though, and had no intention of remaining alone. Eyes still a deep purple, he wheeled around on wingtip, and shot back through the pack.

While others were peeling away, Rizoth had another goal in mind. There had been three blues trailing, though it appeared as if one had turned away early on. There was one who was certainly handsome, and another who was quite beautiful. If he had been a younger bronze, he might well have been tempted by Samedith--but Sucurith tugged upon his heart-strings. Surely, another might snatch up Samedith?

You look tired, sweet Sucurith. Perhaps you might come rest within my claws? He was half-tempted to simply snatch the blue well out of the sky, lest another do so before he managed. But something told him to at least give the poor darling an option. You were looking for someone earlier. Perhaps what you're searching for is me?

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:01 pm

User Image

The yellow bled out of Sucurith's eyes as he realized that the large bronze was addressing him. Him, and not another. Suddenly feeling entirely shy, the little blue faltered a little in the air. Was he truly the object of Rizoth's current desire? Yet there was something gentle and kind in the other's approach, and Sucurith felt a surge of longing. I am tired. If... you want me, then I shall be yours. Even if only for the moment, for this bronze's reputation preceded him. I... don't want to be alone anymore, he confessed, his tired wings beating a little longer... just a little longer. He didn't want to be sad anymore.

--

Round 1: 11/30
Round 2: 10/11
Round 3: 8/22
Round 4: 0
Round 5: 0

Sucurith's Stats

Less than 5 turns: +3pts
Average/Normal: +5pts
Respectful, honor-bound, or gentle-natured dragons: +5pts
Total: 43

Strength: 2
Speed: 10
Stamina: 2
Wits: 20

Uta

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:57 pm
NPC A’gyn and Bronze Kurath
User Image

Kurath's ascent dwindled into a hover as the golden form of the rising dragon slowed to turn, and fall into the claws of another. Disappointment sank deep into his aching muscles as Zenobiath had made her choice. Yet while he wondered if he could have done anything different to had gained a shred of her favor, he found himself quite alright in spirit. He'd flown far and well, and though his muscles ached and he longed for his ledge, he didn't mind the idea of sharing the flight home with another..

Turning, his gaze alight on the gentle form of Xycerith, crooning to the brown sweetly. Though I am no queen, would you accompany me on the flight home, Xycerith? His claws opening, reaching for the other dragon, but would give him the choice over snapping him up as he desired to.

Spockat

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces