Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Turtle Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:49 am
Quote:
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 2100/2100
KI: 1800/1800
ST: 2200/2200
BP: 1740
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 20
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 10
⇰ Defense :: 10
⇰ Speed :: 10
⇰ Intelligence :: 10
⇰ Reflexes :: 10
⇰ Stamina :: 100
⇰ Ki :: 100

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri felt Ziber coming towards the dojo, along with Niku and Gyoza. She smiled, before she realized another power signature was coming with them. It was the same one she had felt before they were whisked away. The same one that had shot at Ziber. Watching as they all landed, Seri glared daggers at Z, gritting her teeth in anger. "What is she doing here?" The shades clad fighter began walking over, her fists clenched. "She tried to kill Ziber!"

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

DragonYolk

[quote"DJSH9011"]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:56 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a rough night for Ziber after he came back in from the training field, having used the window to get back inside his room to not have a conversation with the other and just wanted to skip the rest of the day. However, during the night, he felt something was off as if there was an unknown presence was near by, but when he got up to look for where this feeling came from, it seemed to disappear or it was possible that it hadn't been there from the beginning. The frost demon did this a couple of times until he fully fell sleep, unaware that the presence was still there and was exploring around the room and further out. He oddly slept longer then normal, but was awoken by someone speaking in his head, it was Ingo telling him and possible others to go to Kami's lookout. Ziber's eyes flickered opened, thinking that he had seen a white fox, but he thought it was just that he was just seeing things and he was still a bit tired. He got up from his bed and saw that the large crystal that Ringo had brought in was gone and now, there were small crystals that were sitting on his bed stand. The frost demon didn't have time to figure out what was going on as it sounded like she was in a rush for some reason, but he wasn't too eager to meet up with everyone after what happened yesterday. However, it had to be something important if the supreme kai was calling people to the lookout, but he was unsure how many other people had gotten her message. After he was ready, Ziber went out through the window to check in with Ringo, and if no one said anything to him, he would make his way to the lookout.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 146,500<----
<--KP: 3110 / 3110 --><--HP: 3800 / 3800 --><--SP: 3520 / 3520 -->

Mood: Conflicted
Thinking: What am I even doing...?
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Quote:

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:25 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
If it weren't for his gramps, Seri probably would have started fighting Z. Nikuma never seen someone so mad...except for maybe his mother, she was a scary lady at times. Because of what Z did, he couldn't blame the girl for being upset. Both she and gramps got to talk for a minute, catching her up on what happened here while she was elsewhere. The Knights, the armored demon and the one they referred to as the Emperor. Niku, who was becoming increasingly concerned, decided to pay attention to the conversation. Once things calmed down a little more, Z was taken to a room where she could recuperate. "Alright, Niku... I think it's about time I get you-" Gyoza started to say as he came back into the foyer. But the boy wasn't having it. "Grandpa! Please...I wanna stay! I wanna help! If this is my sister's future... I have to do something! But...I need your help..." he pleaded. The look in his eyes was enough to make the old man hesitate. He rubbed the back of his large neck, sighing heavily at what no doubt was putting him in a bind. "Listen, I know you feel strongly about this... Why don't we discuss it tomorrow? I'll call you mom and explain things, alright?" Nikuma could see he was gaining no ground on this and conceded for now.

When the morning came, Niku was up pretty early, finding himself restless. He was by himself as he practiced the martial arts he learned from his mother- the martial art of the Turtle School. After a while, he started to practice the move he'd seen before. He'd been practicing it ever since he first seen it, determined to learn it for himself. "This time... This time for sure!" the redhead huffed, closing his eyes to focus. He couldn't explain it, but he could feel something. It was faint, but it was like...energy on his hands. Cupping his hand, he felt it swirling and forming as he lowered it to his waist. "Kaaaaaaaaa.....meeeeeeeeeeeee....." The energy formed an orb in his hands; the light it generated peeking through the spaces of his fingers. "Haaaaaaaaaa......meeeeeeeeeeeee.....!" He could feel the energy swelling, this was it! "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Thrusting his hands forward and opening his eyes, the beam fired out before him. While he didn't have a target in mind, it was fortunate he only fired it at a support beam which absorbed the blow. Nikuma stared in awe at this feat, finally learning to fire a beam like the others! "...Well done, kid" the gruff old man would chime in from the doorway, revealing that he'd been watching him.

The kid was a little tired from his workout, but perked right up when he saw his grandfather coming toward him. Gyoza stared down at him, shaking his head and what sounded like a groan coming from the old man. It seemed like he wanted to say something, but he was taking a while to get it out. Probably because he was still at war with himself at what he said next. "...That technique- the Kamehameha Wave, is the signature move of the Turtle School. Learning to use it on your own without any instruction is something to be proud of. Actually, my latest students have all been quick learners. Seems you'll be no different." Niku, who was a little slow on the uptake, then realized what his grandpa had said. Was he serious? Did he really mean...?! "WAIT! You mean...you'll train me? REALLY?!" the boy asked, grinning from ear to ear. "....Your mother won't like it. But...I was thinking about it last night. About the future... You and Baozi are my grandkids- and I might not have been there for you two at first, but if I do nothing else for you before I leave this world..." the old man grunted as he took a seat on the matted floor. At this point Nikuma's excited grin would fade as he realized the severity of the situation. He hurried and took a seat before the large man, sitting on his knees like him. "...I will damn sure make sure you're ready for it. On that I stake my life and what little honor I have left as a master martial artist. That being said... You, Niku, have bounds and bounds of untapped potential. I have no doubt your sister has this as well, but you're here now. The first thing you need to learn is about ki. How to sense it, feel it and control it..." And with this, Niku's first lesson would begin.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 1,530 |♢| Ki: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Stamina: 1,100/1,100 |♢| Health: 2,500/2,500】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {153}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
◆ Defense :: {70}
◆ Speed :: {51}
◆ Intelligence :: {106}
◆ Reflexes :: {44}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

killer-wolf-kun
DJSH9011
Ace Pilot Blitz
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 pm
User Image
"Systems online, weapons hot.
Prepare to get scraped by the ultimate robot."

FF Series: 052
Designation: Ringo

Ringo drove the vehicle away from where the ship had been docked up to the familiar building that his friend had went to sleep in the other day, a place that he called the turtle dojo. As Fridged Forces had appeared on the planet, he came to the conclusion that rally warriors of this planet to fight against the invaders and prevent them from getting contact with the empire. The robot had sent a message to the ship wreckage that acted as the base for one of Ziber's allies and alerted her to the sudden appearance of the enemy faction back on the planet. With her on the way, now he need to recruit the other warriors near by, and as he parked out front of the dojo, he hoped that they had sense the sudden appearance of the Fridged Force. Ringo would leave the transport, setting it on remote control, and made his way to the entrance of the turtle dojo, hoping to recruit help to deal with the threat. He knocked on the door, before entering the dojo, and searched for the lifeforms that were detected inside of the build, one was the child that he had encountered in the other universe and the other seemed to be a relative of them. The robot could see that the two were training as he moved his heavy body over to the two, keeping his sensors on the look out if the enemy made their way here, or if that woman from yesterday planed to attack him. "Hello mea... Humans. I have come to alert you that Fridged Force personal have appeared on the planet. It is likely that they were in hiding after the events of the first attack, and now that the commander and the others are off world, they have a chance to attack. I suggest we prepare for battle. He said as he requested for the two for help, though he was unsure of if they would help them as it appeared they had a connection to one of the assassins that tried to kill the emperor yesterday. However, Ringo hoped that the threat of the Fridged Force allowed him not to get shot in the back while they fought against the enemy.

“Sensors locked on Fridged Forces. Non-compliant intruders
will be destroyed!"

---->BP: 1480 <----
<--KP: 1100 / 1100 --><--HP: 2840 / 2840--><--SP: 1200 / 1200 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

DragonYolk

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 60
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 61
xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 103
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

User Image

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:14 am
User ImageUser Image
Sayla Marz [SM-001]
[BP: 1,390 | HP: 2,200 | SP: 900 | KP: 800]

-----> The Bio-Andriod was quick to appear in the skies above the Turtle Hermit school of martial arts. It was a place she had been a few times, now it housed a large ship on its outskirts, Ziber's vessel. Elegantly, Sayla's feet came down on the rover before she sat on its slick surface. "Sayla reporting in. I was training, but dealing with this issue is much bigger than that." She rolls her shoulders and stretches lightly as she looks to Ringo. "Just us?" The tan skinned woman would relax along side the turret of the rover. Her gaze scanning the sky as while waiting to hear more about the plan on how to handle the Fridged Forces on Earth. Her eyes turn towards Ringo once more, "Leiko is on the ship? She does not know I am going out?... cause she is going to be mad if I ran out to fight."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:50 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
1. Nikuma's training with his grandfather was nothing short of strenuous and consisted of the entire morning. The first thing the boy learned a lot about was ki and how to read it. It was difficult for him to understand the concept, but he kind of felt something yesterday. When Daiko was fighting that giant, they were using some sort of power. And for a brief moment, he got a feeling for it! [Ki Sense 1/3]

2. His grandfather was surprisingly patient with him, explaining the same thing over and over with different words. It was like being in school again, which, technically this was a school. It did surprise him though, considering the old man usually looked so mean and grumpy. But with his help, he was getting a better idea of what to do with this ki. It helped when he got the suggestion to close his eyes and concentrate on his inner power. [Ki Sense 2/3]

3. It took a moment, but eventually he found that well of energy dwelling within. And he could feel it in his grandfather and faintly, if he concentrated extra hard, the plants and critters outside. There was this...life, ever present and all around him. Ironically, he could only see it with his eyes closed at the moment, but it was progress! And now that he could sense ki, the training was only beginning. [Ki Sense 3/3]

4. In fact, most of the following training was meditation and learning to hone this ki. This energy that surrounded him and was in him all along was apparently very important. And now his grandfather was having him go through a mental practice. He instructed him to block out all outside distractions (which was a task in and of itself!) and visual an opponent for him to face. After about 30 minutes of being bored out of his mind, it started to click for him.

5. In his mind, Niku stood in an empty void and visualized himself as his opponent. They faced each other, taking the Turtle School fighting stance. He would stare his double down, waiting for the first move. When that moment never came, he lunged first. With his guard up, he went for a knee kick to his opponent's stomach.

6. The attack was blocked and a punch was thrown in retaliation. He guarded with his forearm, gritting his teeth as the clone showed no emotion. Lowering his knee, he pulled back and threw another punch. It was met with his copycats on fist, much to Niku's annoyance.

7. They proceeded to exchange punches in this manner, moving rapidly. Neither side gave an inch, leading them to a stalemate as they pushed off of each other. It was difficult not to feel frustration at a pointless back and forth. But at the same time, Niku was extremely excited for more! With a huff, he retook his stance with a toothy grin.

8. Simultaneously, they would perform a high kick, connecting with each other. Rotating 360 degrees, Niku outstretched his arm and attempted to strike with a back fist. But just as before, that back fist was countered with one as well. It was at this moment the boy would finally realize what was happening. "Hey! Are you copying me?!"

9. Of course, the clone didn't respond, making the same expressionless look. Niku jumped back again, attempting to move around his opponent. Naturally, the duplicate did the same, running beside him. Was this supposed to be happening? The boy stopped, suddenly throwing three punches and an upper kick to throw the double off.

10. Again, every strike was met with the same force. This thing didn't miss a beat! With a huff, the boy threw another straight punch, moving into a feint punch with the other arm. He'd then feint with a side kick to the waist, to a sweep kick and an uppercut. The results were the same as his previous attempts.

11. "Geez, it's like I'm fighting a mirror!" Niku grumbled in frustration. But then, he realizing it was exactly that. Every attack he did was reflected with the same attack. It was like a literal mirror match! How did he manage to fathom something like that?

12. "I get it now… but this is all in my head, so you have to let me hit you!" the boy smugly proclaimed. With that iconic grin of his, he took a stance before his copy; it doing the same. With his arm reeled back, he went for a hook punch to his twin's face. To his shock it connected! ...And so did the duplicate's replicated attack.

13. "YOW! You jerk! You weren't supposed to hit back!" the child growled. He was going to teach this copy a lesson! With his fist balled, he realized his double did everything he did. So he decided to punch himself in the cheek, expecting his copy to do the same….but it didn't. "OW! YOU CHEATIN-"

14. The sound of a sudden clap would rouse the boy from his meditation. His eyes opened to see his grandfather with clasped hands, giving him a confused look. "Nikuma! Why the hell are ya hittin yerself?" the old man asked. The kid would look down to see his fist still balled up and felt a slight sting on his cheek. "Umm...cause the copycat...was supposed to hit himself?" he explained, realizing how crazy it sounded out loud.

15. "...Alright. That's enough meditation for now. How about we move on to sparring?" Gyoza suggested. Nikuma would not complain, quickly jumping up at the news. Image training was cool and all, but there was no way it could beat good old fashion sparring. The old man chuckled, standing up himself as he took a stance before his grandson. As Niku did the same, he sensed his sensei's ki emanating off of his. So this was what it felt like to sense someone's power…

16. The redhead could only imagine what the other's power was like. Looking at the old man, he noticed he seemed...distracted. "Gramps? You ok?" he asked. "...Yeah, I'm fine. And that's 'sensei' when we're here in the dojo!" The boy quickly nodded several times and corrected himself as he had to be reminded yet again. "S-Sorry! Force of habit, ya know? Hehehe..."

17. For a moment, the two faced each other while holding their stance. Nikuma was significantly shorter than his grandfather- the guy was huge! Still, he wasn't going to let that stop him. After about 5 minutes, he charged in! He leaped up to reach his height, going for a simple kick to the face.

18. However, at the last moment he would retract his leg and perform a somersault over the man. Positioned behind him now, he attempted to kick him in the neck. But all the while, his instructor hadn’t much even a muscle. When he felt his kick should have landed, it went right through Gyoza and the old man faded away into nothing. Nikuma was shocked as he landed on the ground and even more so to hear that burly man laughing behind him.

19. “Hahaha! You’ll have to do better than that if you want to hit me. But you seem surprised. I’ll have to teach you this one too, eh?” he grinned. The kid huffed, yet couldn’t hide his awe. There was just so much to learn and he wanted to learn it all. The sensei would proceed to go through the motions and show him the movements. It wasn’t just speed, but learning to utilize that speed at the right moment.

20. After explaining it, Gyoza would have him put it to practice. Niku would wait for his grandfather to strike and then move out of the way. That was the plan; however, he was a little sloppy at the execution. When he attempted it, he wound up moving too soon and got hit as he tried to relocate. And the master hit pretty hard with those large fists of his. [Afterimage Technique 1/3]

21. Seeing how the hermit was not pulling his punches, it was either learn quickly or suffer the consequences! Yet, Nikuma was struggling with the moving too soon part, failing to anticipate his sensei’s movements. To make it worse, he was attacking at random! So after the first few hits, Gyoza would offer a hint. “Nikuma… A good martial artist can exercise patience. It’s something you struggle with, but important for you to learn. Now...try again!” [Afterimage Technique 2/3]

22. Taking such wisdom to heart, the boy would take a deep breath and wait for the next punch. As he did, he started to pay attention to his grandfather’s ki. Although he wasn’t using it, it was still there and he could feel it. And when he moved, he could feel his ki move with him! So when his grandfather punched this time...Niku failed to move and got hit. “Hmm? You...didn’t dodge.” After a few more failed attempts, the kid finally managed to get his timing right and was able to leave an Afterimage in his wake. [Afterimage Technique 3/3]

23. Taking a break to lick his wounds, Nikuma was proud of what he accomplished thus far. But now it was time to take what he learned so far and hone it. “Hey Gra- Sensei! How about if I get a hit on you, you teach me to fly?” he snickered. Seeing how the others could fly, he wondered if it was something he could learn too. “...Don’t know how, never cared to learn. But...if you can land a hit that I can feel, then I’ll give you the Nimbus! Hahaha!” the old man laughed again. With that on the table, how could he not try his hardest now?!

24. The next hour or so developed into an intense sparring sense for Nikuma and to a lesser degree, Gyoza. Not only was his grandfather big and strong, but he was tough too! He managed to get a hit on the old man within 5 minutes and so cheeky planning. However, his attack was ineffective and it became apparent why he made those terms earlier. The Turtle Hermit- much like a turtle, had a pretty solid defense. ‘Even a turtle has a weak spot. Gramps would be no different...right?’ he thought to himself through labored breathing.

25. As the spar dragged on, he started to doubt that more and more. No matter where he managed to get a hit in, it didn’t seem to phase him any and just left him open to getting hit. He started to ask if he was faking any of those blows and then quickly thought it unwise to do so. “Hmm… I’d say we go for another five minutes. Then we’ll wrap up training for the day” the sensei announced. That was all the time he had left to make a move. It was all or nothing!

26. “That’s it! I’m getting past that armor of yours!” Nikuma declared, crouching low. In an instant, the boy summoned as much of his ki that he could muster. It was an impressive amount that even Gyoza had opened his eye wide at. Niku almost wondered if his grandfather was waiting for this as his pose had changed. Whatever the case, the young martial artist literally charged headfirst at him with his ki surrounding him as some sort of shield.

27. As he approached, the hermit’s demeanor seemed to change as he quickly evaded the headbutt. Of course, a telegraphed attack like this wouldn’t even come close to hitting him… That was what Nikuma was counting on! He would go flying straight for the wall and when he would contort his body so he planted his feet on the wall. Kicking off with the momentum he’d built up, he aimed again.

28. Ricocheting off the wall, Niku shot like a bullet at his grandfather’s back. The old man hadn’t anticipated this turn of events, but wasn’t caught off guard so easily. With his hands outstretched, he attempted to catch the boy. But this boy was pretty swift and good at maneuvering himself. Putting his legs first, he allowed himself to be caught...and now he was free to attack!

29. Channeling his energy to his fist, Gyoza was surprised to see his new student show such skill. It wasn’t but a couple hours ago that he was just learning how to sense ki and now, here he was manipulating it to such a degree. Niku grinned as he leaned forward with a tightened fist charged with ki. He struck his mentor in the forehead with all the hope that he'd get through! Though when he hit his mark, he was the one who was reeling.

30. "YOW! WHAT IS YOUR HEAD MADE OUT OF?!?!" Niku shouted, retracting his hand and shaking it from the pain. It felt like he just punched a steel wall! Was even that not enough to hurt him? Or so he thought until he saw the trickle of blood from his punch. It wasn't his blood, it was Gramps! With an audible groan from the turtle sensei, he set the boy down and grinned with pride. "Looks like ya got me that time!"

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 1,530 |♢| Ki: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Stamina: 1,100/1,100 |♢| Health: 2,500/2,500】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:55 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
As the training session was being wrapped up, Nikuma was floating about on the Nimbus Cloud while Gyoza was returning with a couple bottles of water. The boy floated down to get his, feeling awfully parched after all that and a little achy too. “I was just checking on your...future sister. She seems to be doing better…” he told his young protege. Nodding, he took his bottle of water, cracking it open to take a couple sips. It was still weird to think of his twin sister years older than him, but super cool that she was a time traveler. Even so, he still didn’t approve of her reasoning for time traveling just to kill someone. It was just wrong, no matter what happened in the future. “That’s good. ...She still needs to apologize to Ziber. I mean, Ziber is a friend, so that makes it twice- no, trip- err...it’s super not good!” he stated his opinion on the matter. Gyoza rubbed the back of his neck, mumbling something to himself that Niku couldn’t quite make out. Hopping off of the Nimbus, he downed some more of his water when someone suddenly came barging into the dojo. It was Ziber’s robot friend from the other day! He came to alert them of something happening with a refrigerator force on the planet and the commander being off-world? “Greaaaat, more confusing stuff I don’t understand” Niku huffed. Fortunately, his grandpa understood all that mumbo jumbo. “...So that’s what I sensed earlier. Where did they all disappear to? But anyway, the Fridge Force returning is a problem…though they don’t seem too terribly strong” he remarked before looking down at his grandson. Fighting terrorists from another planet wasn’t quite what he had in mind, but this might prove to be a good learning exercise for the boy. He needed real experience if he was to get stronger… The elderly man sighed and shook his head, hesitant to bring the child into this...especially if his mother found out. “Listen up, Nikuma. There are some...bad guys out there threatening people. If you’re serious about getting strong to-” “Of course! So we’re going to go beat them up? Let’s get to it then!” the boy grinned, finding his energy once again. Beating up bad guys? He didn't need further explanation, just to be pointed in the right direction. Now he was getting excited! It was time to put his new skills to the test to see for himself if he had what it took to protect his family.

【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

DJSH9011
Ryuu Sanada
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:00 pm
User Image

Ringo had stopped before he entered the dojo as the commander's ally had arrived at an amazing speed, as he had only sent the message before he left the vehicle and now she was sitting on it. He looked over her dossier that Ziber had made, and it was surprised that another weapon of the frost demon empire had joined with the goal of the death of their current emperor. The robot's whole body turned to face Sayla while she spoke, wondering if they would be the only ones fighting the enemy and if the young girl that had come aboard the ship was unaware of what was going on. "Negative. The child Leiko doesn't know whats going on as the crew is playing it off to be a flight run. She will be safe while we deal with the Fridged Force. As for us being the only fighters in this fight, I plan to recruit some others. However, one of the assassins from yesterday seems to be making a group of his own to fight the invaders... Anyway, I will be back out in a moment. Keep an eye out in case they decide to visit here." He said to Sayla before he went into the turtle dojo and spoke with Gyoza and the Niku, explain the situations to that and requested their help with getting rid of the enemies that had been hiding. Ringo watched while the two talked and it looked like they would also be joining them in the fight against the Fridged Force, which without invite the other assassin, he saw this as a success. "If there are people that you think would be a target to the enemy, I suggest you contact them to warn about the threat. I am still looking through the information that the commander gave me for other allies that could help us, or for individuals that might need our protect. He said as his body rotated towards where he had come in from and started to make his way out to meet back up with Sayla. "We will be waiting outside." The robot said before leaving the building to allow the organics time to prepare for battle and warn anyone they thought need to know about the enemy that was attacking. To his count, he had at least a squad of four to work with, but it was better to have more numbers, as he scanned the area for any other powerful warriors on the planet. Ringo didn't know if there were other fighters that weren't in the commanders notes, but if that was the case, maybe they could be recruited to take down the leader who had sent these warriors.

will be destroyed!"

With:
OoC:

DragonYolk

Ryuu Sanada

xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

User Image

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:25 pm
User Image

The group of 19 warriors would stop their flight path as they looked down at the kind of guady building before them. It would be similar to a movie. The group would descend as the people on the street would begin to rush away while the men of the rainbowish colors would arrive. Their scouters going off as they saw several great power levels were in the building while stepping through the gate towards the Dojo while they murmured and talked about the horrid decor as the group stepped forward, and saw something, oddly not unfamiliar. ". . .One of those." One Murmur'd while they stood before Ringo and gave them a brow raise before pointing their Ki rays at the machine. "You must be where that power we were picking up on came from you bucket of screws. . ." Another called while they began to charge their blasts. "We've got you out gunned and out numbered. We'll make this quick for you, it'd be a shame to make us torture an out of date computer."

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:58 am
User Image
N I K U M A
Nikuma was getting the rundown on the situation and what he needed to exactly. He had no idea his mom was fighting these same bad guys a while ago! But he would do the same for his Aunt Bur. Things were starting to get a little clearer behind the woman's sudden absence. If these guys were back to cause more trouble her...he would beat them down! "If ya understand, then get ready. We have some uninvited guest..." the old man grumbled, looking over to the entrance. Niku closed his eyes and could then sense the number of people approaching the dojo. How'd they get here so fast?! He really needed to work on his ki sense later. The boy took a deep breath and faced the entrance as they started to file in. He didn't know what to expect the bad guys to look like, but they all looked like big muscular men with strange devices on their faces and matching uniforms. They all seemed to focus on Ringo, taking aim and threatening him. How rude! Nikuma frowned, taking this opportunity to rush forward, approaching one of the men to the side. Stopping just short of him, he'd drive his fist in his gut with great force. Taking a step back, he'd then deliver a kick to his side to send him flying into his companions. Nikuma ducked low and moved around them, trying to use his short stature to move around these goons.

【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

DJSH9011
killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:13 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: ????

The three would appear at the step of the Dojo with Okra holding onto Kokoro's hand, and his arm on Spike's. He'd release either of theirs as he looked up to the group of men who were pushed back, and smiled. He'd sense that even from before, his master's energy levels rose from the previous encounter he had. Okra released Spike while staring up towards the steps. "I wonder how well Niku-sensei will do?" He'd murmur while his crimson gaze locked on to the fight, preparing himself to step in if the moment presented itself. Okra felt the smile on his face, and couldn't wipe it. This was such an unusual feeling. ". . .We should stay out of it until he truly needs help. I feel like he wants to test his limits here and I don't want to get in the way."

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:43 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal [P1] ⮞ Annoyed [P2] Current Aura Color: White [P1] ⮞ Redish-Orange [P2]

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Arriving at the dojo via Okra's instant transmission, Spike was expecting the sensation of being teleported to feel odd and/or disorienting, but the only feeling he got from being teleported was a sense of familiarity with the sensation. "Well I can say I defiantly didn't expect teleportation to feel like Deja vu. Especially a kind of Deja vu were it feels like you've done the thing causing it enough for it to feel instinctively natural." Spike thought as he let go of Okra and untensed the mussels he had tensed up in preparation of potential disorientation from being teleported. Okra then commented that they should stay out of the fighting that had already seemed to have started as they arrived, because Niku wanted to test himself.

Spike felt leaving a young kid to fight by himself was a horrible idea, but also had the gut feeling it would be fruitless to try and argue against Okra about this, so, seeming a bit annoyed, he just let out a heavy sigh before saying "You freakin battle-crazy kids are gonna get yourselves killed one of these days with stuns like this." (a line he was somehow certain his future self had to say all too often.) "But fine, I'll just nab the tech off these goons before the kid breaks any of it, then be ready on standby to shield the kid if he gets overwhelmed." he continues with as he telekinetically steals the scouters from as many guys as he can similarly to he did with the last group except for how he just puts the scouters in a pile on the ground behind him rather then protecting them in a bubble of ki.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
DragonYolk
DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:11 pm
User Image

Ringo made his way to the vehicle from the dojo, that is until his sensors went off to the arrival of new guests that had arrived in the area, the group he had warned the two inside about. His optics appeared to take the shape of the glare at the group as one of them stepped forward as he tried to make out a check that the meatbag couldn't possible cash. However, it appeared that this group wasn't aware of who the robot was, which gave him a certain edge in this fight as the consumer models didn't compare to him. Meanwhile, his sensors picked up on the younger earthling making their move, staying low to avoid detection of the Fridged Forces and prepared his own attack. "Objection. I am afraid that you meatbags are about to be fried..." Ringo said just before the youth made his strike, in which he responded by rotating his right arm, and bring out his gatling gun to spray at the enemies that had formed into a lovely set of dominoes. However, as he let lose on the enemies, his optics caught that the scouters were being pulled away from their heads and being pulled into a different direction. The robot's head spun following the devices and saw that another group had appeared, two that would have him keep his robotic glare. He didn't know how, but like a meatbag from yesterday, the assassin and one of his allies had suddenly appeared from where they were to land at the location that they were at. It appeared Ringo would have to leave the meatbags to themselves as there wasn't anyone here that he could relay on now that the assassin was here to his nonsense.

will be destroyed!"

With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Karurura

xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:39 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

In the blink of an eye, the barren landscape of the Gizard Wastelands would fade from Kokoro’s sight. Her sight was now replaced with that of the Dojo. The girl taking a second to recall exactly why the place seemed familiar. Her reminiscing would be cut short, as it seemed they would teleport right in the middle of a fight. The flood of hostile auras in the area would turn Kokoro’s attention to the similar looking group of warriors to the ones they had just seen back in the wasteland. Through the group of invaders, the sight of red hair would make the girl’s eyes widen. “Nikun?!” Kokoro would chime as she recognized him rather quickly, the whole location making a lot more sense in return. She was about to take a step forward when Okra requested, they stay back. “You know Nikun too?” she would tilt her head at Okra. The red head was the grandson of her master’s, having met him a handful of times before in the past when with Jiaozi. The girl would frown and clench her hand nervously as Okra mentioned him testing his limits, worried that with such a big fight the boy would be overpowered. Just in case though, Kokoro was already focusing her Ki, ready to call forth her cards and do any emergency manuevers at at the moment’s notice. But it seemed things wouldn’t be as one sided as she thought. Her eyes blinked at what looked like a robot appearing into sight and assisting with a flurry of bullets. At this point, anything peculiar was just another thing to add to her already shifting world.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 1107xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1200/1200 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 128
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 30
: 250