Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Anakumath's Touching] Come Forth to Contemplate Stars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:43 pm
Kinyegele - She/Her

Kinye brimmed with delight at how receptive and how delighted Black Cat egg was at her greeting - or perhaps it was just what the little egg was passing on to her for their little meeting. Or both. She was delighted to be there. Oh yes! I'd be happy too! When I'm done, I'm sure you'll sparkle even more! Kinye kept one hand on the egg's surface as she polished it with her skirt - not that it actually needed it. But it was a good excuse to linger and indulge the wants of the little baby. Wouldn't it feel better for being doted upon? I'll stay as long as you'd like!

-----

Draza - She/Her

Oh, darlin'. You're not boring - I don't want you to be bored! Draza corrected Avocado with warm enthusiasm. An icebreaker is a good way to meet and greet - rather than telling you I'm Draza and I am a trained butcher, I could tell you what time of day leaves the sky the color I like the most or perhaps what I would do with a day if I was allowed to do anything I wanted without limitation. Wouldn't that tell you about me but also make you think so much more thoughtfully about how you'd answer those questions? Draza thought about both questions for a moment, realizing that the first required the baby within the egg to know what colors the sky could be in the day.

She finally focused her thoughts on that luminescent shade of blue in the early night, just past sundown but before night settled into inky blackness for the baby inside to see.

------

Lihyo - She/Her

Lihyo allowed Sunshine's absolute trust to warm the cold little edges of her own trust and pressed her cheek to the egg's shell to soak in it. She did not consider herself to be a bad person - being sniffed out by a Search Dragon had all but confirmed she had actual worth in something deeper than her flesh and bones and had validated her spirit. But what her life had offered before that lacked goodness and it was there she was struggling to find what to share.

-----

Midrymear - He/Him

Midrymear definitely agreed with Eggplant's sentiment, deciding he would linger for a time longer with the agreeable baby inside of it. Clearly they need to see by example where they should be, he thought confidently. Though it shouldn't have taken the giant specimen of a man to draw the egg the attention it deserved, he noted to himself even if the egg would likely hear that too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:43 pm
Rundanrul - Western

Ah, now here was an egg that seemed to know its stuff. Rundanrul smirked slightly at the comment, though he wasn't sure if he'd be standing out this time around or some time in the future. To him it didn't matter when he Impressed, just that he did to a dragon that would match his energy and drive. Eggplant seemed to be on the right track and he'd be especially interested to see what came out of the shell later. But for now, he moved on, letting more adoring fans approach the egg.

He made his way over to the Star Egg, breaking his pattern of food shells for now.

"If I were you I'd take my time and enjoy the warm sands in here," he said as he pressed his hand to the shell. "It's cold enough to freeze your toes off outside." Western might be on a fish diet but at least you could walk around outside without fifteen layers on.

---

Versha - HR

Oh, and this egg was also eager to show off! What a fun hatching this was going to be!

"Fantastic," she said with a chuckle, patting the shell fondly. "I can't wait to see your grand entrance then." She'd have to have eyes everywhere to make sure she caught the flourishes and less than graceful hatchings that were bound to happen.

Heading off to another egg, Versha settled beside the Number 2 Pencil Egg. She pressed her hand against it, sending warm thoughts to the dragon within.

"Are you as fond of attention as your siblings seem to be?" she asked lightheartedly. "My sister and I can be like that."  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:34 pm
Orange Slice Egg
The egg would listen to Cetra, before sending a bit of comfort and companionable support. Ah, it must be hard when family is separated, or so it would imagine, but love is a wonderful gift. Love knows no distance and can comfort you when apart. If you really need a father's love, why not go settle next my own Sire? Surely, another little egg like yourself would fit comfortably beneath his wing--of this, Orange Slice has no doubt.
demon_pachabel

90s Picture Day Egg
Oh! The fact that Beelim had decided to linger almost put the egg to blush--if an egg could do such a thing. This egg had expected all of the Candidates to hurry off to meet the bigger and bolder clutchmates. What a surprise indeed. The warmth and fondness grew a little stronger, wrapping tight about the Candidate. Oh. It.... It would want to see its parents properly, and of course to see its wonderful clutchmates in the flesh. But mostly, it really does just want to meet its chosen--and see everything they love and meet everyone they care about. If the little egg could give a dreamy sigh, it would.
demon_pachabel

90s Picture Day Egg
Oh no!

The dreamy nature of the egg would immediately turn to alarm as Nalacko touched its egg. Thankfully, the alarm would turn quickly into nothing but soothing comfort, reaching out to wrap around the girl. There, there. You don't have to worry about a thing. And don't think twice about any of its touchy siblings. You are perfect and wonderful just as you are!
magnadearal

90s Picture Day Egg
Kedah would find herself wrapped up in a shroud of comfort and affection. Though the egg was concerned about Nalacko, Kedah would be overcome with the oozing love this egg would radiate. It is almost cloying in its sweetness, and Kedah would be swept up in it. How good of you to stop by! it is almost overwhelmed with how good this day is. Is it a good day for you too? Oh, how this egg hopes it shall!
Mr Cheri

Number 2 Pencil Egg
Lojze would find itself welcome at the egg but perhaps a bit of disapproval. This egg is ready to know why Lojze hadn't come to it from the very first? And now that he's here, what does he bring as an offering? Surely, not just yourself? Now hurry, find it something shiny as penance for your crimes. It will wait. Your Candidate knots? They look fetching. Give me.
Tatterpixie
Sorrrrry....

Moo Cow Egg
The rumble that had begun continued to grow. The egg said nothing in response to Haveli, but instead, its irritability grew. Just like it had done with those before it, the egg's ire mounted. Haveli might have been trying to feel calm, but this egg was surrounded by what could only be considered a cloud of anger. Haveli would well leave the egg in a foul mood, and the longer she remained, the more irate she would become.

It was clear the baby inside was most displeased.
houllow

Orange Slice
Any hesitation Surel brought with her to orange slice would immediately be foisted away. Well hello there, little one! Is one of its clutchmates being unkind? Tsk tsk. Don't even think twice about it! You are here, you are touching eggs, and you are doing what is right and good. This is a long-standing Tradition, after all, and Orange Slice is glad she's part of it! You sit right next to Orange Slice as long as you need during this affair. Will your family be coming to watch you when we hatch? The egg had heard that there would be visitors and spectators. How exciting, no?
SilveLutz

No. 2 Pencil Egg
The egg would send Valian a wave of approval. Good. Now more. Give me more. One little handful of sand isn't going to do it. It wants more! Surely now you might recruit some friends to help? Just a few more massive piles ought to do it. Come along now. Spit spot. And this egg would brook no argument!
Prism Shine
I am so sorry.

Orange Slice
Orange Slice would listen to Ellibrie and not hesitate to snoop--though it wouldn't do so rudely at all! It would simply want to know more, and tenderly, gently, pick through what was offered Ah, so much self-doubt, so much uncertainty... But you needn't be afraid or worried. You'll run yourself ragged with such tangled thoughts. You are here, that is truth. This might not be where you thought you'd be, but it's where you are now--and while you might not be a Traditional Hold Girl with a marriage and family, you are very much so a Traditional Candidate. Be proud of that, and all the experiences it brings with it. You are enough, just as you are.
Meepfur

90s Picture Day Egg
Ciraine would have no worries or doubts as soon as she touched this egg. Like it had with all those that met it, this egg would reach out to wrap Ciraine in what could only be considered the equivalent of a egg, and fond affection would swell through the Candidate. Oh, did one of its clutchmates distress you too? They are all wonderful eggs, but some are a bit touchy. Don't you worry at all about it or Orange Slice. You are more than welcome here, and can stay with this egg as long as you might like! It doesn't like to be lonely, after all... and very much would like the girl to stay!
Zaikt

No. 2 Pencil Egg
Versha would find the egg seemingly in the middle of a conversation with someone else--and have no problems wrapping her up in it as well. Oh, another one who decided this egg wasn't worth being top of their list. Well, while it is pleased to meet Versha, the least she can do is offer the egg a little something. Maybe a shoe? That sounds fitting for neglecting it so. Hurry up now. Give it up or else.
SilveLutz
S-sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:35 pm
Blue Moon Egg

The egg hummed with pleasure as Kahbrohm remained nearby, sharing his view that indeed, there was much good taste abounding at the moment. Although some didn't seem to appreciate its utter glory! Well, it would show them. In the meantime, the egg sorted curiously through the young man's thoughts in a way that was almost acquisitive.

demon_pachabel

Although Shaye was trying to conceal her memories of past Hatchings, the egg nevertheless picked up on them. It was not offended, exactly, that she could still think of other eggs within its company. No. Rather, it was disappointed that its sheer magnificence did not render her dumb with awe.

Still, she had the right idea. It was a very lovely egg, wasn't it? I, it told her, a bit put out, am much nicer than my siblings! All of them.

tatterpixie

Yet Finnisa's response quelled the egg somewhat, bringing back the pleasant feelings drawn out by Kahbrohm. Yes! it informed the girl in no uncertain terms. I am the best of the bunch. The very best. I'm the best egg you've touched so far. And if it was feeling a little jealous, it couldn't help that.

Some people couldn't help but think about other eggs when they were touching an egg. Even when complimenting it. It was just a dreadful experience overall, and only Finnisa's attempt to soothe it stopped the egg from swatting her away.

ShinosBee

After it had had its sulk, however, here was Eliaza to give it a nice apology. The egg felt a little better knowing that Candidates could learn from their mistakes. It... it was capable of being contentedly passionate. Wasn't it? The egg... wasn't sure. It was certainly trying, in any case. Could other eggs be contentedly passionate? Was there something wrong with this egg, that it couldn't? No! It had been told today that it was the best egg, and it wanted to believe that.

Samuel Carlin

But Miela's thoughts and feelings brought such a strong pang of empathy from the egg that it reached out with its baby might and enveloped her. Surely it was okay to make mistakes and learn from them. Surely others might understand that she meant well and was trying her hardest. The egg was overjoyed when it felt Miela's hurt subside, to be replaced with a joy that could not have been feigned. Somehow it had done that.

It's all right now, the egg said, filling up the empty places with pilfered memories of all the times Miela had been enough. See? Some of those memories probably had been buried, and maybe not something she would've seen that way herself, but... it was doing its eggy best.

Hattaki

Lisa Frank Egg

What did Juhvek think? Honestly, how many things could Candidates say to an egg? It wasn't like it was going anywhere. The egg was far too regal to stoop to mockery, but it did rather think the question ridiculous. It of course had no trouble answering any questions, no matter how silly they might have been. Of course. Do you have anything unique to say to me? If it doubted that, well... it couldn't be helped. An egg did have standards, after all.

demon_pachabel

The egg gave the impression of a nod, if an egg could nod. Its greeting was polite, but it was the sort of thing one might expect from a Lord or Lady Holder. Not from an egg that ostensibly had not learned such decorum. Charmed, I'm sure. What else did one say to such a thing? It was after all, a pleasure to be around. Why shouldn't she say as much?

Prism Shine

At Yeliya's words, the Lisa Frank egg almost laughed. Too much for me? No, rather the opposite. So many have so little to say or do. And how could this egg be so weak as to crumble under such minimal pressure? No, it was perfectly fine. It was quite capable of handling much more than the little it had encountered so far.

Samuel Carlin

Ahh yes. Here it was at last. Its proper due. The egg gave a grave but pleasant tap to Hunthyex palm, the infant inside regarding him with approval. It would, indeed, be the envy of all once it was ready to hatch. How clever of him to notice this... even if it was rather obvious. Truthfully, it did find that many of the Candidates who had touched its shell were lacking, but it did not completely hold them responsible for such a thing. How indeed could they comprehend its true nature? No doubt they'd be staggered.

Tsunake

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:54 pm
Remdianori He/him - Western

“I am doing quite well. This is a wonder day and I get to meet a so many new personalities. And so do you!” Remdianori grinned. “I won’t hog you so you too can meet a bunch of new people.” He gave a rub to the Avacado Egg’s shell and moved to meet the next egg. He touched the Number 2 Pencil Egg and focused on the egg. What was this one like, he wondered. What would it be looking for? “Hello!”

Nuamia She/her - Western

Nuamia laughed. She was sure that the previous egg was not a total stick in the mud, but if Eggplant Egg wants to think that! She smiled and ran a hand over the egg happily. But she knew she had many more to meet and couldn’t justify staying with the one egg the entire time. With a little wave she moved to the Orange Slice Egg and placed her hand on the shell. “Well, you are popular! Do you have room for little old me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 pm
Lojze -- HR, he/him

Blinking in surprise at the egg's reaction to him, Lojze nearly recoiled -- but he kept his hand on the shell at the last minute to avoid shocking the infant inside with a sudden withdrawal. His knots? What would an egg baby want with knots? "Tell you what," he replied after some thought, "I will give you one of the shiniest possessions I have when you hatch." He sent a mental image of a bright golden pin shaped like a dragon that he'd gotten from an auntie when he was Searched. Gently pulling back from the egg, he half-smirked at it. Cheeky egg!

Lojze moved on, picking his way through the clutch until he found himself at the Happy Ghost Egg. Its markings made it look like it had a happy little face on it, and he couldn't help but smile as he put his hand on the shell, holding happy warm thoughts in his head. "Hi there," he greeted lightly. "Are you cozy enough here? You're surrounded by your siblings -- hopefully they're not crowding you too much..."

~~~~~~~
Shaye -- HR, she/her

"I'm sorry, I don't think you're like those other eggs," Shaye quickly backpedalled mentally, shaking her head. "You are a very nice egg. I'm sorry if you're disappointed." She felt a tiny bit crestfallen at the reaction of the dragonet inside the egg. Disappointment? At least it wasn't outright anger or disgust or any of a number of other negative emotions she's been subjected to at Touchings past. "You are a lovely egg anyway, and I bet you're going to hatch into a spectacular dragon."

Removing her hand from the shell, she proceeded on her spiral circuit of the clutch, coming next to the Avocado Egg, which had a happy little smiley face on it. Shaye couldn't help but smile back at the egg, reaching out to brush the shell with her fingertips. "Hello," she said, recovering some of the positive feelings she'd picked up on during the Touching and passing them along to the dragonet within this egg. "You're kind of on the edge here, aren't you? Are you warm enough?"  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:31 pm
Velara, she/her, Western Weyr - Respectful farewell to Lisa Frank Egg, moving on to Touch Rainbow

Though it was… odd… to feel like one was approved by an egg, Velara was grateful to not be found wanting. There was some validation in knowing that she was in the right place, doing the right thing. She was not good at knowing what to say, so she simply sent waves of respect and gratitude for their time and consideration. It would be rude to simply up and leave without something, but it also didn’t feel like this egg would appreciate her simply lingering, so she offered a quiet, ‘Farewell,’ as she left the Lisa Frank Egg to continue on to meet the other eggs.

She felt to continue on the track she was on would probably be a good plan. She wouldn’t have to think, and she could hopefully avoid getting in the way of other candidates as they meandered, following their own plans.

A few steps and she reached the next egg. Taking a breath, she placed her hand confidently on Rainbow Egg. She didn’t need to feel like an interloper, or someone who had no place on the sands. She was a candidate after all, and she was here to meet the eggs. Perhaps one might be Hers, if she was lucky.

It is an honor to meet you. I hope you are not too bored or overwhelmed and that this day is everything that it should be for you.

Lelte, she/her, High Reaches - Flustered leaving of Toadstool (not before apology and actual farewell), moving on to Touch Rainbow

The egg seemed a little out of sorts. Oh no, had she offended the little one somehow. Perhaps she had come at a bad time. Oh dear, this was just unfortunate. A tinge of embarrassment colored her thoughts. I am so, so so, sorry. I didn’t mean to come at such a time. I.. yes, perhaps later, I might come back. I truly would like to meet you properly. I hope things improve for you. I’ll just, be going now.

She didn’t scramble to her feet, that would be undignified, and might also cause an accident. No, she stood up with deliberate haste, bowed once more to the egg, feeling highly embarrassed about the situation. Perhaps it was time to try one of the eggs at the other side of the clutch. Yes that seemed like a good idea. And it would offer her a moment to compose herself.

But now that the decision was made, which was the next one… Ah, that one didn’t seem to have too large a crowd.

Reaching out, she placed her hand on the shell of Rainbow Egg. I hope that this isn’t a bad time. I am delighted to get the chance to meet you. Is there anything specific you might want to know from me?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:33 am
Funfetti Egg

Funfetti nearly bowled Relku over with a burst of excitement over having a new visitor! While it's siblings did deserve to be met and touched and visited, it had been feeling a little lonely! In fact, Funfetti would have been thrilled if the boy decided to stay for a little while! Perhaps Relku could tell it a story - or it could come up with one for him!

Meepfur

Happy Ghost Egg

The baby inside of Happy Ghost Egg returned Suyua's touch with a muted gingerness. While she was there to meet the eggs and to learn about them, how were they to get to know her if she held herself back from showing them who she was? Was Happy Ghost not allowed to know each candidate in turn so that they could make their best and most informed choice? Was this not supposed to help the eggs rather than the other way around? Come now, let it see.

Hattaki

Happy Ghost

Zelaya was very wise to know first impressions weren't end-all-be-all and Happy Ghost would offer warm approval to them. They were doing well enough, still trying to get a feel for everybody who was coming by...but the day was certainly not a waste and they weren't feeling overwhelmed or even bothered by any of their visitors in the least. What were Zelaya's impressions so far - what had the others done?

ShinosBee

Funfetti Egg

H E L L O! Funfetti was thrilled to have another new hand on its shell and basked Chakuri in a warm greeting of its own, going so far as to give an eager wiggle under the girl's palm. It was having a very good time. It was a very good day! Ignore the growling from next door! Goodness, sit and stay a while!

Tsunake

Happy Ghost

Happy Ghost was hardly bothered by how close their siblings were. What is was more concerned with was what they were doing. It could feel the displeasure of another egg and it had put the baby inside of Happy Ghost on alert. It seemed to lean into Lojze as it seemingly turned its attention from him.

TatterPixie

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:18 am
Kahbrohm - He/Him

Since Blue Moon was taking its time to sort thru his thoughts, Kahbrohm was more than content to open them all up to it. Certainly, there were likely some less than brilliant moments in there, but overall he liked to think that they were overall a display of a rather stellar boy - and he'd not temper his ego. Why not let who was clearly the finest and best egg on the sands (not that he'd even considered the others yet) get a good look at everything? It was what they both deserved - the best.

-----

Cetra - She/Her

It was both sweet and kind of Orange Slice to offer both support and to let her borrow the clutch's sire. Cetra actually glanced over at Elzebuth when the baby spoke of their father, quietly noting that she'd have been dwarfed by the brown's rider long before the brown himself. Yes, she'd have fit well but she imagined he would have none of that paternal interest in a tiny human that he did for his eggs.

I'll consider that for later, she decided, I hope you meet more lovely people! Not that there hadn't already been those who had come and gone. Cetra finally stepped from the giant orange egg to touch Star with a warmed, gentle stroke.

You keep some very polite company next to you. Have the candidates been as good about it?

-----
Juhvek - He/Him

Juhvek wouldn't take any consideration that he was lacking personally. He was far too unbothered with such things. Did he have anything unique to say to Lisa Frank that he'd never asked or said to any other egg before? The only thought that comes to me is perhaps more flattering to me than it is an honor for you - but should I linger that would leave you the last egg I ever touch. There was, of course, the change F'dral would allow him another chance despite his age. But sometimes a candidate wasn't meant to be with any dragon and he'd accepted that with calm dignity.

Still he'd at least enjoy these moments for what they were.

----

Beelim - He/Him

Oh, Beelim could relate to 90s Picture Day's desire to see it's family in the flesh. His family was so seperated now and if there was anything the man loved more than food, it was certainly the large family he was a part of. I hope whoever is your perfect fit has a lot of people and things they love so there is a lot for you to enjoy when you get to meet and see it all. Oh yes, that would have been the best thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:31 am
Red and White Toadstool Egg

Having bought itself just enough time to compose itself, Toadstool was once again receptive to new touches - not that it would have shooed someone away had they come by, but this was a very big day for egg and Candidates alike, and it would hate not to have its best foot forward! There was no telling when a special someone might happen by, and it needed to be ready. Returning Divisti's pleasantries, it considered the young woman carefully; she was awfully buttoned-up, but it was easy enough for the being within the egg to get a deeper look. Persistent, a doer, and...so very possessive! Goodness. There was a sensation much like the egg was fanning itself.

How...intriguing.
faesinger

What a bold girl now approached! Toadstool took a measuring look at its new visitor, who clearly had a zest for life, and plenty of love to give. Such positivity wrapped up right alongside a certain roughness was rather charming, and the egg was fascinated by the combination. It was having a fair enough day, itself, and was determined to put its earlier disappointment far behind it. There were more important things afoot today, and, as Heida had pointed out, the Sands were nice and warm.
tatterpixie

Star Egg

Another one, hmm. Alisaide, like the others, was given all due attention and consideration. Such enthusiasm they had! And compassion, but perhaps they could do with a little courage to bolster that up to its full potential. Perhaps it would benefit them to really work on that. Ah, but as for their comments, they were met with a similarly noncommital reply as previous ones. The middle was alright, it supposed, which was what it would have said about being at the edge, too. This was where Mother had put it, and it was content with that. Snuggles, though...whether it had any thoughts about snuggles, it kept private.

Like the rest, it eventually nudged them on.
Zaikt

Again with the cold - and, curiously, toes - but that was just the surface-level stuff. After getting a good look at Rundanrul, Star requested that the glory-hungry little knave remove his hand forthwith. His presence might be better appreciated elsewhere.
SilverLutz

It was, in Star's opinion, not alright! Lashing out at Candidates simply for doing what they were supposed to be doing was terribly unfair, even if its sibling was uncomfortable. There were other ways to cope, and Mother had even told them they could take a break if they liked. No, even if Moo Cow had good reason to irritable, it wasn't good for anyone for things to continue on the way they were, Moo Cow included.

So Star reached out to Mother and Father to inform them of its conclusion, expecting that the matter would be dealt with presently, and hoping that its sibling would be more comfortable without the procession of Candidates disturbing it.

Now, Liniyah! It assured her that all was well with it, and encouraged her on. Other eggs were waiting!
Tsunake

demon_pachabel

Ah, back to the matter at hand - or, rather, the new hand upon it. It did indeed have polite company, and on the whole, the Candidates had been was well, even those it hadn't taken to. On the surface, at least, they had been polite, so that was one point on which it couldn't fault them. Cetra was kind to ask, and it approved also of the will to persevere it saw within her. Having seen what it needed to see, it wouldn't keep her from its siblings any longer.
demon_pachabel

Meepfur
Crew

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:42 am
Candidate Nalacko - she/her

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Nala hoped she hadn't upset the baby, but its alarm quickly vanished. She smiled as the tiny egg gave her soothing comfort. You are precious and your rider will cherish you. Nala looked forward to seeing the dragon that emerged from this egg.

Moving to the next egg in her sights, Nala slipped carefully between the two large eggs of sunshine and eggplant. It was the Lisa Frank Egg all the way in the back that was her goal. Did it like being back here? Or did it wish it was more towards the front? Nala let her fingers touch the colorful shell.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:03 am
[more egg replies later - for the moment, Lisa Frank has some 'pinions about its sibling's interference.]

Lisa Frank Egg

Mother and Father, Moo Cow didn't say that it wanted to go back. And if the Candidates cannot handle what it is dealing out, then that is their own problem. The Candidates were, after all, lacking in their own ways. They had things to offer others, but... what was this impertinence? Assuming that it knew what should be done when Star wasn't the one being touched by those Candidates. Hmph. Surely its siblings were above such behavior. Are you so arrogant as to think that you know better than your own sibling what it wants or needs? It will tell Mother and Father when it is ready.

What a snitch.

Meepfur
demon_pachabel
Tsunake

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:28 am
Corn Egg

Huh. Nisadee made a lot of sense, and it would keep Pern safe... eventually. But the bond was something that made the egg perk up! Oh, yes. It sighed a little wistfully. That was going to be very nice. It didn't blame anyone for wanting that. If Nisadee found someone, then she could share all her secrets!

Meepfur

Absolutely friends! Eralgais would be greeted with open affection and a feeling like someone had slung a companionable arm around his shoulders. How's it going? Good? Hopefully good. What's he think of its siblings so far? Definitely a lively bunch!

Samuel Carlin

Sunshine Egg

The egg seemed to warm under Yunara's hand. Thank you for coming to meet it. She's a kind young woman, and it very much appreciates that. It hopes she enjoys meeting its siblings, too. Ah--and how lucky they will be! Yunara was rightfully Searched just in time for them. The egg approves, and it hopes that Yunara never doubts that she deserves to be here.

Mr Cheri

Oh, hello. A calm, but friendly aura rises from the shell to meet the young Candidate. The feeling is mutual. There will be the gentle sensation as the egg investigates Jemaselle, and it seems pleased at what it finds. Jemaselle is perfectly exactly how she is, and the egg is glad that she knows it.

Shaddaling

As soon as Heleste laid her hand upon the egg, a jolt of anxiety upset would race through her. H-Hello, yes? It sounds incredibly flustered, almost on the verge of tears. It--It's doing well. Extremely well. Is Heleste? She's well? With everything? The egg is almost a little desperate for her to be alright.

faesinger

Special? The egg seems to quiver under Keridom's palm for a moment, a shudder of denial. N-No... No, it--um. It's no more special than Keridom--that is to say, Keridom is a wonderful young man, but-- The sensation of anxiety ramps up even more than before, and the egg gives a sudden, violent wobble.

zaikt

A feeling of panic and upset buzzes through Itzlel despite his gentle words and touch, though the egg seems to pause. H-His mother? Did he--did he miss his mother? There was another violent quiver from the egg, but it tried to carefully wrap up the young man in an almost protective embrace. Still, that didn't stop it from finally crying out, as though Itzlel had reminded it that it didn't have to be alone. Mama! The baby sobbed. Mama...

Dea and #Teddy#

demon_pachabel
Mama help it's sad and Itzlel is sad and heeeeelp.

Lihyo would be the first to sense the sharp, sudden surprise that spiked through the egg. Anxiety rippled through in smaller aftershocks, the sensation mounting higher and higher until it finally burst into complete and utter sorrow.

demon_pachabel

Anyone near or touching the Sunshine Egg will find themselves feeling panicked and incredibly distraught!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:46 am
Anakumath

As the candidates moved between her eggs (or away from them entirely), Anakumath noted them quietly. Ultimately, it was the eggs themselves the gold looked over, her eyes whirling a soft purple blue at the interactions that played out in front of her. Surely, these would be her childrens' futures - and she couldn't help but idly entertain how wondrous those futures would be.

But when Star called out, followed by Lisa Frank, she turned her attention between both eggs in turn. She leaned out, careful to keep from startling the candidates who bustled about to nuzzle them each in turn. It is good that you both care so to speak up, she praised with a wash of adoration. Your sibling knows that they can ask to sit with Papa whenever they like. You can trust me to tend to them if it is needed. For now, how about you keep being a good example and we will let them get the same touches they deserve just as much as you do. There was no admonishing or harshness in her voice. She simply wanted her little ones to know that mother was listening.

Then, she made sure to nuzzle Moo Cow for being the subject of so much attention, even if it hadn't asked for attention from her.

But then another egg cried out with distress, causing Anakumath to turn a yellow and purple eye upon Sunshine and Itzlel. She looked between both the young man and her egg, before washing both over with love. She touched her nose gently to the top of Itzlel's head before leaning it against Sunshine's shell with a soft hum. Oh, darling. You're so kind. Come now, she soothed, wrapping all candidates nearby in her motherly love.

Meepfur

Mr Cheri

Uta

Tsunake

Dea and #Teddy#

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff