Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Peace Keepers Republic (Fire Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Larzuk
Peace Keepers Prince (Knight)

[Castle Peace Keepers, Hallway]
You're welcome. Have a nice day. Larzuk said to Rileh'a

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 8:31 pm
User Image
Paharin
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Blue Mage)

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Paharin took an early morning walk on Peace Keepers Beach before his sister woke up. As he walked, he saw two merpeople from Merroway Cove surface as they were exploring the open waters.
Good Morning. I'm Paharin of Peace Keepers and my Class is Blue Mage, Loania's twin brother & that Dragon resting is Ivor. What's your names? Paharin said to the Mermaid and her merman brother

OOC: Kiyoko, in Spyro 1 Reignited, we see one of the dragons dozing off before the Dragons were interviewed in the Game Opening upon starting a new game.

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 9:13 pm
User Image
Hazel Marin
Seahorse Trainer
"Animals never doubt anyone without reason! I want to be like that."

[Peace Keepers, Open Water off Beach]
"talk" think

User Image

Sean Marin
Seahorse Racer
"Life is like a race, you have to work for what you want. It's not just handed to you."

[Peace Keepers, Open waters off beach]
"talk" think

Hazel and Sean had gotten up early that day and to boys dismay she wanted to go adventuring. They made their way up to the usual place they went and after an hour or so of swimming around Hazel got curious about a beach. As they ventured closer to the shore he realized that there was someone walking along the beach and he put his arm in front of Hazel as Paharin started to talk. Hazel hesitated before she swam under her brothers arm and closer to the boy. " Hello! My name is Hazel, this is Sean! It's nice to meet you...both!" she replied to him with a wide smile, swimming a tad closer as her eyes sparkled curiously. Sean didn't say anything but followed along with his sister, keeping a close eye on her. " What are the peace keepers?" she asked, waiting for the answer.

More About Me

CrystBalfast
]

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 9:22 pm
User Image
Paharin

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Paharin blushed toward Hazel.
Nice to meet you both. The Peace Keepers Republic is a Fire Crystal Nation of Ivalice Island, home to humans, dragons and elves. The Captial of Ivalice Island is St. Ivalice, a Water Crystal Nation. Paharin said to Hazel and Sean.
Would you like to hear what's new, Hazel? Paharin said to Hazel and her brother.

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 9:42 pm
User Image
Hazel Marin
Seahorse Trainer
"Animals never doubt anyone without reason! I want to be like that."

[Peace Keepers, Open Water off Beach]
"talk" think

User Image

Sean Marin
Seahorse Racer
"Life is like a race, you have to work for what you want. It's not just handed to you."

[Peace Keepers, Open waters off beach]
"talk" think

Taking a mental note of the blonde blushing, Sean narrowed his eyes slightly but remained silent. He nodded as a hello before looking to Hazel, who was genuinely excited. " Oh....a different area from where we usually go. So cool! Right brother?" she asked Sean who kept a straight face but definitely wasn't frowning, he just wasn't smiling. " Yeah." he replied softly, glancing back towards the ocean. " I'd love to hear more! Except...well, it's kind of awkward to chat while I'm in the ocean here, um....is Ivor, your dragon, dangerous?" she asked, pointing to the sleeping creature. She didn't sent any hostility from it, but you didn't from most resting animals. Sean gently set his hand on her shoulder. " Our parents wouldn't approve...." he whispered, only for her to set a hand over his and grin. " Well then they won't have to know! And if you're worried for me, come along." the girl seemed to read his mind, causing him to pout, before she turned back to the blonde on shore.

More About Me

CrystBalfast
]

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 10:02 pm
User Image
Paharin

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Paharin blushed toward Hazel.
Ivor is a nice dragon, Hazel & Sean. He's an aviator dragon of the Peace Keepers Republic. Paharin said to Hazel and Sean.
Anyway, here's what's new...
Elsa & Grant will soon be married. Elsa is a princess of Arendelle that Grant from Tipa, an enchanter is in love with. He values Elsa & loves her for her as he cares about her. After he removed her ice magic she was born with, her hair became brown and she's more hopeful and open. Grant was given a Medal of Honor for his act of kindness, the Order of Merit.

During the Last night of the Full Moon Party at the Capital, Grant proposed to Elsa and he is to be crowned Prince of Arendelle. Grant is a very kind adventurer, a thoughtful sweetheart of Elsa & a caring Teacher to her, teaching her to do and make things with bare hands & adjust to life without her raw ice magic she was born with...
Paharin said to Hazel and her brother as he recapped what happened.

Ivor woke up a bit after resting.
Ivor: Ah, yes... Grant, the young Enchanter that we've heard after reading a letter from Stiltzkin the Traveling Moogle. Of course, there was this one time... Well, I forget...

...Ivor may not look like it but he's a seasoned dragon. Even we turn to him and the Peace Keepers Dragons for advice. Paharin said to Hazel and her brother as he continued.

Ivor chuckled as he continued to the mertwins
Ivor: Well, Titan and the Peace Keepers dragons like to get around sometimes. Since we sometimes travel alongside the Peace Keepers Caravan. Ivor said to the mertwins

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:09 pm
Asuka
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Ninja)

April 17, Early Morning
[Castle Peace Keepers, Sia's Room]
Asuka entered Sia's room to wake her and open the blinds.
Sia, morning. Did you sleep well? Asuka said to Sia as she opened the blinds.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Asuka

April 17, Early Morning
Asuka entered Sia's room to wake her and open the blinds.
Sia, morning. Did you sleep well? Asuka said to Sia as she opened the blinds.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

User Image
Sia
Noble of Merroway Cove (Wyatt's Sister)

Why yesm I did thanks 4laugh
replies  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:46 pm
Asuka

April 17, Early Morning
Sia, shall we wake your brother? So what's it like wearing human clothes, they look wonderful on you. Asuka said to Sia as she got out some clean clothes for Sia to wear

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Asuka

April 17, Early Morning
Sia, shall we wake your brother? So what's it like wearing human clothes, they look wonderful on you. Asuka said to Sia as she got out some clean clothes for Sia to wear

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

User Image
Sia
Noble of Merroway Cove (Wyatt's Sister)

oh yes good idea 3nodding and ty biggrin yes the *human* clothes feel nice heart
thinks oo new clothes  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 5:43 am
Okada Izō
Assassin
"Run or fight...ether way you will just die tired."

It was early in the morning a man in his late 30s was running through the streets that was still void of people,the mans face was twisted in abject fear.The man kept looking back to see nothing but he knew better,he knew they would come for him but never though they would send him,Izō an assassin among assassins the man they send to make sure the job gets done at all costs. He looked back once more before looking forward and sees a figure standing at the end of the road and comes to a stop but as he did he felt it a blade it was cold,he looked down seeing the tip of the sword sticking out of his chest his eyes roll back into his head as his lifeless body drops to the street,the figure at the end of the road fades away and Izō stands over his now dead target as he returns his sword to its scabbard."Inform the guards,ill wait here."He says in a low whisper as two figures appeared and then quickly vanished.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 11:40 am
Larzuk

User Image
Myarlu
Peace Keepers Noble (Ninja/Assassin)
"I hope my Agent has an Idol deal with a Turtle Costume for me."

April 17, Early Morning
ATE/Active Time Event: Super Idol?
Larzuk saw Titan enter his castle after seeing a completed job after the Dragon was informed
Titan: Majesty, the Assassin adventurer has arrived from a completed job.

Send him in. Larzuk said to his Dragon friend, Titan so he can let Okada in and give the report on the completed job. Welcome. How did it go & thanks for your help early this morning. We'll be having breakfast soon. The Prince said to the Traveler then Myarlu returned from her patrol duties as she took care of some Rouge Militia at Goblin Wall after her early morning
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Morning! How is everyone! Myarlu said to the prince and Okada. After all, the Prince of Peace Keepers is also her Talent Manager.

User Image
OOC: The image of Okada Izou shown in the reply as the Peace Keepers Prince is the Stage 1 version from Fate Grand Order

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 2:02 pm
Asuka

April 17, Early Morning
[Castle Peace Keepers, Wyatt's Room]
Sia, you can wake your brother while I open the blinds. Asuka said to Sia as she opened the blinds in Wyatt's room

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:33 pm
Okada Izō
Assassin
"Run or fight...ether way you will just die tired."

After the guards conformed the kill they sent Izō to the prince and after waiting for a few minutes he was called in and he walked up to him and kneels down and in a deep yet cold voice Izō spoke."The smuggler has been taken care of along with all his partners,the shops will find it safe again."He says his head slightly bowed."Do you have another target for me?"He asks.

OOC: Please don't show a characters face who is actively trying to keep it hidden even more so when you are not controlling that character.
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:57 pm
Larzuk

User Image
Myarlu
Peace Keepers Noble (Ninja/Assassin)
"I hope my Agent has an Idol deal with a Turtle Costume for me."

Not at the moment, Okada. You can turn in the completed job at the guild hall. Feel free to use the practice room if you like while I look for the next appointment on the Request Board. Larzuk said to Okada

Maybe I could have something to eat for breakfast? Myarlu said to the prince.

Of course. Myarlu, you do know I'm not only the prince of Peace Keepers but your Talent Manager as well. Larzuk said to Myarlu

Yeah, I know. Let us know when our next appointment job is. Super Assassin Idol Adventurers like myself are not just good at singing and dancing. I hope there's more jobs for me to show of my Ninja Skills when I'm not preforming. Myarlu said to the prince.

Settle down, Myarlu. We'll check to see what your next job appointment. Larzuk said to Myarlu

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out