Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[PRP] Wanderlust (Ravnos x Grendel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:40 pm
He grinned, a twinkle of mischief in those green eyes. “It wasn’t easy. But somehow I managed.” Ravnos l, of course, was merely teasing. Grendel had come a long way since that night he had showed up at his Vardo. Perhaps the God couldn’t see it but the Disciple could. Even if their relationship was complicated he didn’t care in the least. He was with the one he loved and that was all that mattered to him. It had been a long journey to get here and there was more to come.

The cigars helped too.

His next question caused an eyebrow to raise and he tilted his head so he could look up at him. “Not all no. There are some that are blocked to me.” The Dosciple had explored much of the world he was permitted to step foot on. Wanderlust had hit him hard over the centuries and there was always something new to find. And maybe procure. “But I know a lot about the ones I have been to. I’ve had a lot of time on my hands years ago.”

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:12 pm
The God eased out a short laugh at Ravnos's reply. Of course, he would tease Grendel in return. The redhead expected no less by now. His own eyes sparkled with amusement, and he gave the Disciple a quick and tight squeeze.

"Ah well, those realms are boring anyways. Full of all that goodness and light and high and mighty holiness. You would pray for your final death within five minutes of arriving to save yourself from the nauseating sanctity of it all." He opened his eyes, darkness stirring in their depths.

"Have you ever found a currently unoccupied realm?" He asked, more from curiosity than anything.

yayoi

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:28 pm
Ravnos grinned wide, leaning up to kiss the God. It was all in good fun, his teasing was never meant to hurt Grendel’s feelings. Although the other had come a long way to not taking his teases to heart as well. He had grown in that sense as well.

So much has changed. Even Ravnos had changed. He definitely didn’t feel like the same person he used to be. However, it was small changes here and there. The biggest being with their children. He glanced over at the lair of eggs snuggly wrapped in blankets in the crib. There had been a change in Grendel in this aspect too. While the Disciple had slept he had taken care of the eggs.

They were important after all.

Leaning his head back against his chest Ravnos closed his eyes and listened to Grendel describe the other realms he had not been able to access. That was fine by him, if those realms didn’t want him he had no use for them. “Mmmmm they do sound horrible. I guess I can count myself lucky I’ll never be able to go to them. I’d hate to take final death at all.”

His eyes opened just a bit. “Not entirely. There was still fauna running about but there were no people in a couple.”

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:01 pm
"You do travel far, don't you." He said then with a deep chuckle that rumbled from his chest. Not many would even leave the realm they were born in, let alone visit ones that had nothing to offer. But the world did grow as its occupant's numbers climbed, always accommodating. Through hard work over the past weeks and months, the vampire's numbers swelled again, and Grendel had to believe there was a perfect place for them.

"I think we should begin our search. Find the realm that is suitable for vampires." He said, a hand coming up, fingers trailing through the Disciples dark hair, strands slipping through his fingers. "And since you understand better what it is like to be one of the children of the night, I will leave the final decision of location to you."

This wasn't to say that the God did not have opinions on the matter, just that he trusted Ravnos's judgement more than his own. Grendel believed the ancient vampire to be clever, thoughtful, and more than capable. Besides, if it had not been for him, the God would not have been thinking about this at all.

"And then the name, and then the relocation." That last part gave him some concern. Vampires had settled into their unlives the way it was now. How would they react to the change? Hopefully, not with unease or unrest. No matter their differences, he needed them all unified, ready for whatever the future might hold.

yayoi

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:32 pm
“Not so much anymore. I have other things here to keep me preoccupied.” Ravnos was much like any other Ravnos. The wanderlust would set in and suddenly his feet would be taking him far and wide. That was one of the perks when no one really wanted your clan in their city for long. But unlike most Ravnos, the Disciple had his family at the temple, Ennoia at hers and of course Grendel to keep him settled. And now a new set of eggs. It’s not that he did not want to wander, all the things he cares about were at home, so even though he felt that tug he knew he was content to stay in one place.

When Grendel mentioned him picking the new place for vampires he was a little shocked. Ravnos figured it would be a joint decision. This was going to be a lot of vampire’s new home. “No pressure.” He laughed. “So it will be a bit of realm jumping for us I see.” Ravnos had a small inkling of what was out there but so much had probably changed since the last time he had done any serious traveling. “I am glad you are here with me this time, Dragul meu.” And he was. Traveling could get lonely at times. Sure you meet new people but the Disciple had wondered what it would be like with a traveling companion. Well now he had three.

Taking the hair that had run through his hair, Ravnos kissed the palm and inside of Grendel’s wrist. “Hopefully that last part will be rather uneventful.” He would hate to see all of the God’s work fall apart over a safe place for vampires to live without the Masquerade hanging over their heads. Not all would come be her liked to believe that most vampires were sensible. Most. There were still some that were probably questionable.

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:16 pm
Somewhere inside, a part of Grendel would always be deeply satisfied with how Ravnos prioritized him, or rather, them. The Disciple had somehow managed to settle himself down for the red-headed God, and it never ceased to send a thrill of elation through Grendel’s body to know it. It was a love that had never been expected. It was an attraction that had narrowed Grendel’s vision down to Ravnos and only Ravnos at times, though there had often been more he should have focused on. He could not help but feel a pull at his heart when the Disciple spoke of his preoccupations, knowing it was the God who filled his mind and his unlife now.

Of course, Grendel had also never reasonably expected Ravnos to agree to any permanence of location and had found his willingness to move into the temple quite surprising. However, it had been a pleasant one. Why wouldn’t he want to experience the love and passion that Ravnos could provide him night after night after experiencing so many desperate years of loneliness and yearning?

“So long as you are happy.” came an earnest yet soft rumble. The God stopped what he was doing to cup Ravnos’s cheeks in his hands, thumbs brushing delicately along his skin before he pulled him closer and pressed his forehead against the disciples. It was contentment. It was trust. It was a deep and profound love that could not be described by mere words alone, though he often tried.

He only waited for a beat before responding to what Ravnos said next. “I trust you more than anyone. I know you would not lead me or your kind astray.” And besides, Ravnos had been there. He had seen it, among so many other things. He was so well-travelled, well-informed, and full of wisdom that so many did not get to see.

“There is nowhere else I would rather be, right now or anytime, than with you.” He stated and shifted just enough that he could instead caress Ravnos’s lips with his own, a sweet kiss full of Grendel’s unyielding love and appreciation for all that the Disciple did for him and all he would still yet do.

yayoi

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:58 am
Ravnos knew were his priorities lay, what was important to him. And a big part of that was the red haired God that lay next to him in the bed. The Clan tended to watch itself to where he could be a scent for a century and it would continue in without him. He had, in the past, had those he trusted in key places but now he had to step from the shadows to deal with some of his choices that had become unruly. But those were thoughts for another time. Some might say he put the God above all else, an untrue statement l. Grendel had never had to compete for his attention. Again, a machine of his own design. His family took priority as well, not just his immediate and blood relations the Kumpania were his family as well. And weather Grendel liked to admit it or not he was his family too. So it all just kind of fit together that way and that was how the ancient vampire liked it. There was always order to his chaos.

“Me? I’m generally always happy as long as you are near. Are you happy?” He absentmindedly fiddled with the black ring on his finger. A habit born out of comfort for whenever the God was not there with him. At least the ancient vampire had something with him to always keep them both close and the same for Grendel. Perhaps it was a question born out of mild insecurity, perhaps one day Grendel would tire of this old vampire but those thoughts never lasted for long. Washed away by tenderness and kisses. A side of the God only he got to see. It amused him how they were both so different yet so similar in many ways. They showed one face to the world while they both kept one only for each other.

Ravnos knew he trusted him, it had been a trust they had worked at since those first nights in the Vardo. He smiled as Grendel cupped his face and kissed him tenderly, a tightness in his belly arising at the gesture. The God thought he was following Ravnos but in all truths it was Ravnos who followed the God. Wherever he was he wanted to be. If it was with him during his wandering than Ravnos would be present for him. Always.

Leaning lightly into the kiss he couldn’t help but twine his fingers in that red hair. Hair that had haunted him during his other life when all the unpleasantness had happened. But he didn’t want to think about that part. It was the color and the thought of who it belonged to that had kept him tethered to this world. And when he had come for him, as Ravnos knew he would, everything had fallen into place for him.

Every night they spent together felt like a dream and when he awoke the next he expected as much but then Grendel was always there when he opened his eyes. He knew the God did not sleep and unless business called him away he rarely wandered far while the Disciple slept, some days holding him just about the entire time he slept.

“And I the same with you. I love you, Grendel.” The Disciple returned a gentle kiss of his own. It was true. His clan was seen as liars, cheats, tricksters but if there was one person he could not lie to it was the God. Not because he would know, powers or no, but because Ravnos didn’t want to loose that trust he had in him. And if he lost that it would break him.

How funny that it had come down to that. That one of the things his kinda was known for was the one vice he withheld even from the God.

Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:23 pm
If Ravnos's question wasn't already answered through action alone, then the God had to wonder what words he could say to make Ravnos know how truly wonderful he made Grendel feel. But why say more than was necessary? The God smiled, and there was no mistaking the quiet joy that filled his gaze. It was not so difficult to tap into his happiness and let it show when he needed to. All he had to do was think about how much his world had changed since he had allowed Ravnos into it.

"Beyond happy." His low voice rumbled, "In ways I did not know were possible, all because of you, Dracian."

He let the kiss linger longer than he had intended, a particular heat thrumming through him, threatening to pull him back beneath the covers with his charming rogue of a Disciple. Even when their lips parted, he remained undecided, a strong pull telling him to kiss Ravnos again, to chase away any lingering doubts, but yet he held back a moment longer, eyes closing, his mind suddenly focused on the way Ravnos's fingers felt, twined through his hair.

And then they kissed again, this time with Ravnos closing that very short distance between them, and the God was hungry for it, always wanting more, even when he knew he should be attending to other matters.

Still, he managed to stay restrained and eased out a light sigh at the kiss's end. "If we do not get out of this bed soon, we will not accomplish anything. at least, not tonight." He was back to stroking his fingers gently through Ravnos's hair again, and his tone of voice was not filled with any particular amount of urgency.  

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:50 pm
Grendel’s reply brought a smile to his lips. Words spoke, actions spoke louder but he liked having both. There was never any doubt in Ravnos’ mind that the God was happy. If the time they had been spending together wasn’t proof there were two eggs safely tucked into a blanket not that far away. “Mine too, dragul meu. Before you I was but a shell of who I am now.” It was true though. Before the God had shown up at the door of his Vardo Ravnos has just been moving through this unlife. Leaving disparaged children in his wake that suffered from his lack of involvement. But he didn’t want to think about that right now, not here with his love in their bed.

But he had found a new appreciation for his family. Taking over their children’s care until they were old enough to fend for themselves had brought him great joy. Being able to be with the God had brought him joy beyond imagining and he would have never changed a singular thing that lead them down this path. To finding a new place for the Fourth City for all vampires. It had been a long journey but he saw no end in any capacity anytime soon. Which was fine by him.

“Would that be so bad?” At this point they had already spent quite a bit of time in bed but there was still more time. It’s not like Ravnos had plans to go anywhere anytime soon. So what if they lingered here a little longer. But on the other hand Grendel was right, if they didn’t get up nothing would get done. With a heavy sigh Ravnos sat up in bed, stretching his arms over his head before running claws through his long dark hair to straighten it out again. He really didn’t want to get up and leave the nice warm bed with the man he loved in it. But they would never get anything done if they kept putting it off. Besides l, maybe the faster they found a place the quicker they could return.

His green gaze turned towards the pair of eggs, a warmth filling them. Now would come the decision. Leave them here in the safety of the Vardo or keep them close. It had been a while since Ravnos had been to the other realms so he had no idea how much they might have changed. Taking them with he would worry less but he also did not want to put them in unneeded danger. The Disciple wouldn’t know what to down with himself if one had gotten cracked during their exploration. Besides no one could get into the Vardo that was not invited. He had made sure of that so they would be safe here. “If we go out I think we should leave the eggs here. They’ll be safe in the Vardo. I would rather not risk them just in case.”

Yes, they could stay here warm and safe. And if he asked Grendel could probably check in on them from time to time. They were still a ways off hatching anyhow so he wasn’t worried about missing that anytime soon.

Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:24 pm
The God found the Disciple's words hard to believe at first, even though he could sense the truth in them, or at least what Ravnos felt to be true. Calling himself a shell seemed so wrong, especially given how strongly Grendel had felt about him so long ago, attracted to a man who had appeared to have everything the God was lacking. But looks could be deceiving. He knew that. So, the words that Ravnos spoke only made him more glad that they had found each other.

They had each given each other what they needed.

A soft smile and the rumble of words he would never tire of saying, "I love you, Dracian," followed.

He kept his silence after that. He did not trust the answer he might give because staying in bed for another night did not seem like it would be so bad. How could it be when he was plied with sweet words and sweeter actions? Kisses filled him with warmth, a promise for more that stirred up feelings deep in the pit of his belly. Ravnos could easily convince him to stay. Even as he sat up and stretched, the God lingered a few seconds longer, appreciating the view, teeth pulling in on his bottom lip as he raked his gaze over the muscles that tensed and flexed with the movement, desire burning in his gaze...

He blinked and gave his head a slight shake. Nope, none of that now. He'd been the one to suggest that they should get out of bed, and now he needed to follow through. Sitting up, he stretched his neck and rolled his shoulders, taking a deep, slow breath and letting it out. Noticing Ravnos's gaze, he followed the ancient vampire's eyes toward the eggs, smiled, and then scooted toward the edge of the bed to find clothing discarded somewhere in the room a week prior.

He paused, however, when Ravnos spoke. He glanced at him, fighting the urge to say that he would never allow their eggs to come to harm if they were to take them. He knew that the vampire wasn't trying to imply that he would. So instead, he nodded.

"I am sure that they will be fine here. I am always capable of checking on them, even from afar." Of course, he also hoped that they would not be gone long. Fingers came up to run through his long hair, a bit of magic working the vibrant red strands into a neat and intricate braid that hung down his back.

He stood up and stretched then, rising on his toes, arms stretching wide, his back arching before he relaxed, moving across the room to where he could see his pants strewn on the floor.

yayoi

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:58 pm
Ravnos may have seemed to have just about it all so long ago but beneath the surface, the superficial, there had always been a hole. Something he couldn’t fill no matter how much he stole or who he was with at the time. At least, not until Grendel. His purpose in life had been forever changed in the moment. In this period of his unlife he was now a more dedicated father. Not wanting to repeat the past. And he had a man he loved more than words could describe.

To him it was perfect. This new iteration filled him with fulfillment and joys he never could have imagined for himself. And for that he was grateful.

The Disciple did not mean at all to imply that Grendel could not keep the eggs safe. Ravnos would have taken his final death to prevent harm from coming to them. For him and their sakes it was just better this way. You never knew what kind of predicament one might end up in. Not saying that they would, but he just felt better about it. Normally in any other circumstance he would have wrapped them up in pack and bring them with.

“I love you, too, Grendel.” He smiled warmly. The words sending a flutter through his stomach. But he couldn’t help watching as the God slipped from the bed and stretched. Much appreciation for the view in those green eyes as he finally tore them away with a sigh. Maybe he should have pushed harder for them to stay in bed, but again they had been there a week already and now it was time to get things in motion. Standing from the bed he moved to the chair where he had tossed his own clothes, opting not to have them scattered about the floor where they could get lost under the bed like a certain someone’s pants liked to do.

It didn’t take him long to done his usual attire, slipping on his gold heeled boots before adjusting his clothes and moving over to where the eggs lay, tucking the blankets around them in just a little tighter. Even now they felt warm to the touch whenever his fingers brushed over their smooth surface. He wondered what these two would be like. “Of course.” Came his reply as he turned towards the God, slipping his hands inside the sleeves of his shirt. He had no doubt that Grendel would probably be checking on them quite frequently for a while just to be safe. Ravnos put faith in him and the Vardo to keep them safe from harm.

“Are you ready to go then? We should probably make our way to the In Between. There are portals there that lead to the different realms.” He had used this way of travel before. Though before he had become an Disciple Ravnos had only ever heard of this place but once he had the power to get there he had went. “Unless you can just magic hand wavey us to the other realms. If such is the case then I guess we might not need to go there.” There were times when Grendel’s powers surprised him, the ancient vampire had no idea the extent of what he could do and he rarely ever rules anything out.

Nothing ever seemed out of the question.

Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:22 am
Seeing how Ravnos looked at their eggs and fussed with them always seemed to fill Grendel with warmth, who glanced back over his shoulder with hair falling over his eyes as he shimmied into the pants he had scooped up from the floor. A small smile parted his lips, and his dark red eyes seemed to shimmer with a sense of pride. Their family was growing, symbols of their love for each other nestled securely in their little crib. Like the Disciple, Grendel couldn't help but wonder what these ones would be like. Kieran and Vadoma had always been so...individual, yet still like their parents in many ways. Ennoia, the daughter they had created together using Grendel's power, was much the same. It never ceased to amaze and intrigue him, now that he was a part of the actual raising of his own children, those little similarities and differences.

He was dressed quickly, which was not surprising considering his total lack of attire. The toned muscles of his stomach flexed as he did up the final button of his pants and straightened, gaze sweeping back toward Ravnos and where he stood near the eggs, the small smile still on his lips. He made his way toward him them.

"I can magic hand wavey us anywhere, though it is generally helpful if I have an idea of the precise location to which I am hand waving us." He stopped at the end of the crib, eyes flicking to the eggs for a moment, able to sense the tiny, contented minds within each, already so alive despite their confines.

"You may lead the way, Dracian. To the in-between and beyond, I am happy to let you guide us on yet another adventure." His smile widened, and excitement began to smoulder within his gaze. He reached out a clawed hand, offering it to Ravnos to take.

"Whenever you are ready."

yayoi

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:36 pm
He gave one last glance at the eggs. Rwvnos knew they would be safe. No one could get to them here and Grendel would be watching. Even so he couldn’t help the mild anxiety of leaving them. But he knew it was for the best. To keep them safe he had to let them go for just a little while.

Turning his green gaze back to the god he took the offered hand. Lacing his fingers with the other’s. Finally ready to leave. “Makes sense. I wouldn’t want to be hand waivied into a wall or at the bottom of the ocean.” He would rather remain unencumbered and dry.

He could see the excitement glow in Grendel’a eyes and he hitched a breath. The God was excited and that made Ravnos excited. Who knew what they may face in these other realms? Hopefully nothing too dangerous but they could most certainly handle themselves. “Before we leave…” He held up a finger. “Just so you are aware the powers may not work the same in some of them as it does here. Different realms have different rules sometimes. Any realm that hampers your powers we should probably not consider.” He had been thinking about this for a time. Would Grendel&/ god powers work the same or would he had some kind of negative reaction to it. Ravnos had discovered this when his own acted strange or he didn’t seem to have any.

But there was only one way to truly know.

“Ready.” He squeezes his hand. As soon as they arrived at the In Between they would find it desolate, thick with fog and an empty wail of wind in the distance. This wasn’t a place that was occupied by living creatures. Shadows and myth rules here. In the distance a tail spire rose from the ground. It twisted round and round up into the sky where it’s top vanished among the dark, low hanging clouds. That was their destination.

Seussi-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:49 pm
A place where his powers may not work the same, or at all? He had never heard of such a thing. Another drawback of having parents who were never very forthcoming with information, he supposed, and of being so very young in comparison to this land. It was difficult even to imagine what that might be like. Sure, he spent an inordinate amount of time walking amongst mortals and pretending to be one of them, but his powers were always there. They were practically all he was, and he could not fathom who he might be without them. The closest he had perhaps ever gotten was within the near vicinity of the Holykat temple, though the nausea at that time was more distracting than anything.

"Well, that is certainly a daunting thought." He said, and a small frown creased his brow as he mulled the information over. "I would say not. We should be much better off if you can find a place where my powers are amplified instead." He looked thoughtful then and reached up to scratch at his chin with his free hand.

"If such a place were to even exist, of course."

Giving the Disciple's hand a squeeze in return and nodding his head to show that he understood and was prepared to face whatever they might come to, he found himself in the next moment standing in the in-between, a place he did not often travel, though there were times when it was necessary. A cloying fog was thick in the air, obscuring much though the spire they needed to make their way towards was still mostly visible. Turning toward it, he began to walk, tugging Ravnos along with him.

"Tell me more about the places you've been to." His deep voice rumbled the request, eyes flicking to the Disciple as they walked.

yayoi

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:23 pm
As soon as they arrived they were on the move. The Disciple tugged along as they made their way towards the spire in the distance. Strange sounds filled the dense fog around them. The sound of this shifting, walking, slithering along the ground was evident. But what made those sounds remained shrouded in fog. Not even the Disciple’s keen eyes could pierce through it to see.

Whatever was out there seemed to linger on the edges. Watching but avoiding them. Perhaps the creature that inhabited here could sense Grendel’s power surely they did. Ravnos could always feel it. It rolled off the God in waves.

Ah, it seemed like it was to be story time while they walked. That was perfectly fine to him. Ravnos enjoyed sharing stories. Especially when he shared them with Grendel. “Hmmm let’s see. There was the one where there was no land, only water. Giant beasts inhabited its depths but there were others there a bit more helpful who also loved deep under th surface.” He wasn’t too fond of that place though. Some nice dry land would have been preferrabel but thankfully the inhabitants were rather nice. “I was taken to their underwater city where I met with their King. A pleasant fellow though he did have quite the temper .”

Ravnos plunged into the depths of his memories. So much was there. So many experiences tucked away for recall later. “And there was one where giant lizards ruled. Some ate plants while another type ate meat. It was certainly interesting to watch them. But I wouldn’t want to live there no.”

What else? “I once met a king who lived in a rather lavish castle. He had knights and seemed rather obsessed with this table that was round. There was magic of a different sorts there.”

“Oh, another I stumbled upon they had ships that sailed through space. They were a rather strange assortment of people. They traveled to different planets in the name of exploration. I wouldn’t mind returning to that one those I interacted with were rather pleasant.”

Seussi

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces