Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
East Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:26 pm
taka was perched in a squatting position on the mast head in front of the ship. the splash of the waves, the wind in his snout. he missed his home. but he had to admit. the new life on the big boat with boss boar was quite exciting.

he rushed to boss boars side. he didnt want to interrupt what boss boar was doing. so he crept up slowly. then realized he could speak in human form so transformed into the giant boar and asked "where are we heading boss boar?" very loudly. in boss boars ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:32 pm
"Yeah, be nice to get off the ship for awhile", Marlon replied to Snow, sighing as he thought on breakfast once more thanks to him, then got distracted at being asked where, "Well, we might be", he began before jumping as Taka, very loudly, asked where they were heading, "GAW DAMMIT YA FUGGIN BOAR", he bellowed in frustration over such. That frustration was like the flame for the fuse of his anger, "NAOW AH 'MEMBER", he declared practically running over or jumping over the railing of the ship, "AIGHT FESH, 'ERE AH COME", he stated before the splash came and he began to swim after it, determined to catch a fish or more for breakfast.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:53 am
Snow jumped once Taka decided to morph and ask where they were going. "I honestly have no idea where we are going Taka." Snow said pointing at the island in the distance. "But theres a town over there we can stop and get some supplies at least." Snow said as he runs over and fully unfurls the sails to allow for full speed ahead. "Alright all hands ready for landfall." Snow would yell out having forgotten Marlin had jumped in to the water before setting the ship to full speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:24 am
Marlon was none the wiser to the ship beginning to go full speed to the port, having had a shark come at him, he was doing as his Gran Pappy said when a shark tries to bite, which was beating the hell out of it. With his new prize, he began to swim up, taking in a breath of fresh sea air, he looked around in confusion, "Where'd the ship go", he questioned as he kept the shark under arm while wading in the water, "There's a ship there but it don't look like ours", he muttered seeing the backside of the ship for the first time.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:10 am
After a few moments Snow manages to get the boat "safely" docked some how if by safely you mean the ship is currently half of the dock. Snow proudly steps off of the wheel. "Not bad for not knowing what Im doing I would say." with that Snow makes his way off the boat and waves to the dock workers who are just staring oblivious of the damage he had done. "Alright I guess my first order of business will be to head over to the market and restock out kitchen or perhaps overstock since both Marlin and Taka get hungry often." Snow says to himself as he walks off to purchase food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:18 am
Marlon with no options in sight, choose to simply start swimming, it'd likely be a half hour after the rest arrived, having punched the shark the whole way to make sure it didn't cause a fuss over being their next few meals. At the docks, he shook his head, "Wha kinda idjut runs a ship into the docks like that", he complained before tossing the comatose shark onto the docks and climbing up, he was cold but refreshed an calm after the swim over, "Now, to find the ship", he said hefting the shark up onto his shoulder.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:45 pm
It did not take Snow long to find a stall selling food and water in bulk he was quick to place an order for vegitables, cured salted meat, and water along with plenty of extras, such as cola, assorted seasonings and broths and other things along those lines after things were bought it occured to Snow. "Wait a minute where is Marlon......ahh SH**" Snow said as he hurried back to the dock remembering as Marlon was on the ships edge and might have fallen off at the sudden turning of the wheel. Snow was relieved to see the large sumb**** wandering around the docks shark in hand. "There you are where did you go Marlon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:58 pm
Marlon looked over when he heard him speak, "Ey there Buddeh, ah was on the ship but after losin that there fish, I got red in the head and jumped in after it, couldn't find it but", he hefted the Shark overhead, "I foun this 'ere sum b**ch", he informed with a grin, "Then the boat was gone so ah had tah swim ashore, found a dock, climbed up an saw sum idjit crashed their boat into the dock", he snorted with a small short laugh, "Can yah believe that".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:26 pm
Snow faceplamed listening to the explanation that was being given before him before remembering that it indeed is something Marlon would do. Then hearing the part about the boat Snow raised his hand. "I am said Idiot and yeah i agree im pretty dumb for doin such im still getting used to sailing the ship. " Right as Snow was getting ready to comment about the shark he heard someone in the distance yell. "Everyone run the Mad Wrestler is loose once more." At that comment Snow looked to Marlon with and arched eyebrow. "Did you cause a panic big guy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:46 pm
"Oh", Marlon replied at Snow informing of being the idjit, "Well ah likely woulda dun same tah be honest", he admitted to make him feel better before hearing the yells, "Ah jus' Arrived, ah don't gat a bounty or infamy aside from bein infa...infamoose..nah that ain't it", he muttered trying to get it right, "Infy back home since they exiled me off tah ahland".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:00 pm
Snow scratched his head. "Well if you did not cause a panic then who...I am honestly curious now up till i met you Marlon i did not even know about Wrestling and now someone is claiming to be a "Mad wrestler." I wonder if its a stage name or something strange like that." Snow said with a shrug it would not hurt to go and check out all the commotion maybe the folk here need some help." Snow said pointing a thumb in the direction of the panicked yells  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:05 pm
"Well every oppor....opppur...Occasion ignored, becomes a curse, I think is how it went", Marlon grumbled rubbing his chin, "So le's go meet this Mahd Wresler an fin' out if their jus ah weirdo usin the greatest of fighting styles as ah tittle instead of ah way of life", he declared heading toward where the screams were coming from.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:17 pm
Back in town a to a now destroyed market place with a bunch of produce smashed and a bunch of shop keeper knocked out stands a dude in the center of the square with both arms in the air both pointers in the air. "Behold little people of where ever the hell i am. I now declare myself Champeon and as such I now rule this town any nay sayers will be pile driven with extreme force. And my first act as Champ is--" Most of his speech turns to droning on as people ignore him and walk by

User Image

Snow just kinda scratches the back of his head. "He someone you know Marlon? I am not sure i want to get involved im kinda embarrassed to even feeling the need to get involved." He lets out a heavy sigh. "Those kind people gave a discount on a large order of food and Im sure a small portion of whats been smashed on the ground was part of our food order I think we might need to help the poor shop keepers with their pest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:36 pm
Marlon had been listening but at 'Champeon', he began to zone out til Snow spoke of helping, "'Ere, Take the shark", he said passing it to Snow along with setting his hat atop the Sharks head, "Ah gat this", he said heading over with a jog, "YA CAN'T BE CHAMP WITHOUT A PROPER CHALLENGER FELLER", he declared hopping over a stall, knocking down someones apples, "An ah, Am such a Challingeer", he said jabbing a thumb at himself.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:46 pm
Taka was in a squatted position enjoying the smashed fruit. it made no difference to the ugly boar. food was food. and his clan wasted not.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games