Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
Raw GM Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brad013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:12 pm
He walked in and said " Yeah my ribs just hurt a bit but it's alright, but to actual buisness, what I want after Wrestlemanias over, maybe at the next PPV I don't give a damn, I think I deserve a WWF Title shot. I've been working day in, and day out nearly killing myself in half of my matches, plus I beat Triple H in my early career, I beat Jed and Gravedigger who are main eventers in an inferno match, I beat the former WHU champion AND current IC champ Matt Stone and I ended the careers of a tag team with a combined weight of nearly 700 pounds. So what I said earlier, may I please have that title shot soon after WM? " He looked at him with a serious look on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:26 pm
(Hey I was told the Middleweight belt was vacated. Timhaynie suggests the belt be handed to me but I rather earn it. Is there a way I/you could set up a amcth for the Middleweight belt.)  

XCross

Drunko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:08 am
*he walks into the gms office and right up to the desk* "i would like to request a certain match*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:26 am
(( I will think of it but for now.. ))

"Ok ok... Hold up Bad.. Umm... What do you need Drunko.." He asks as he shakes his head some.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:29 am
*Alex waits patiently to be remembered.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:03 am
*he looks at him with a straight emotion less stare* "Me Edge Buried Alive match" (check out my locker room....cuse he did agree to it)  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:40 am
"Alright.. You got it.. Just name the time and place and we are set..." HE says then looks to Alex. "Well... Now we see patiences within you.. Speak up now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:09 pm
B.E.B opened the door and walked in. "Jay can I have a street fight against Brian Pearson at Lockdown?"  

the_flamingo_called_sean

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:57 pm
"Lockdown?... Isn't that a TNA ordeal?... Do I have power over that even?... Ah.. What the hell, Do whatever you want and kick some a**." Jay says and shrugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:35 pm
JayLightning
"Lockdown?... Isn't that a TNA ordeal?... Do I have power over that even?... Ah.. What the hell, Do whatever you want and kick some a**." Jay says and shrugs.
" It's mixed PPV dude. Both WWE and TNA are in it. "  

brad013

Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:10 pm
Yeah. I'd just like a match is all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:10 pm
JayLightning
"Isn't it like a mixed PPV?"  

the_flamingo_called_sean

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:17 pm
Securtiy pulls everyone out of this room and then close it and puts Vacted across the door..Secrutiy pulled everyone out except jay to get his stuff then pushes him.*(sorry to god mod.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:49 pm
"********! No need to shove.." Jay mutters as he walks out... Without giving one of the people a shattering kick to their ribs. "Bastards.."

(( I had to do it.. ))  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:51 pm
JayLightning

(( I had to do it.. ))
(It ok,i had a feeling you would do that,i was think you were going to do something harder.

Ok lock this thread a mod,so soon i can make my GM thread.)  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff