Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
.::Temple of Turmoil::. ~Enter if you must.~ [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:41 pm
Zarsheiy flattens her ears, "I haven't packed anything. Those are still my bags from coming here. They have all my equipment in them. Not that Your 'queen' thinks You have need of my talent." She sniffs and pulls out her sketch, holding it out to Him with a sub-servient bow. "The last weapon I will ever make in this place. I will fill it with all the hate and loathing gathered here, and then break all my tools, and turn the smithy to rubble."

She shrugs and pulls out bars of steel and iron, setting them before the fire to soften in preperation for being melded and molded into the shape she wished. Tilting her head, she rummages through her packs and pulls out a blood red garnet, muttering softly to it and cutting her thumb, imbuing it with all the fierce loathing centered in the temple, before setting it aside on her sketching table for later placement in the scythe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:11 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Chansler

illusen729

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:01 pm
Kuchiku walked in, amazed that there was a god that ruled the one thing she loved. Sweet, sweet destruction. She looked up and saw Hail. "You're Hail, aren't'cha? I've come to request to be a follower, Your Majesty." She hoped he would allow her. She bowed and set her offering down. It looked like a bouquet of blood-red flowers, but each flower was a bomb. "It's not flowers, Your Majesty. They're bombs. I made them myself. They never go off unless you want them to." She was actually quite proud of her work. She'd spent a long, long time perfecting them. She just hoped he liked them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Chansler

illusen729

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:22 pm
Kuchiku was delighted in her own way. "Thank you, Your Majesty. I will do anything you ask to the best of my ability." She hesitated a bit. "Is there anything you need done now, Your Majesty?" She was eager to begin serving him, but tried to hide it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:20 pm
[Heh. Sorry for the lack of posts. The weather has been adding to irritable-ness, and impatience with other things in reality.]

Hail shook his head, and looked towards her with a smile. “Not as of yet. You may though, feel free to do as you like for now, little destructie.” He sat upon his thrown with a menacing grin, rubbing his chin. “Maybe though, you could take into the pleasures of pestering... some other faekats. This may... be of a delight.”

He said pestering with an elongated management, as to say, he loved it.

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:19 pm
Lazily, Riinsha strode into the main hall of the temple, noticing her beloved god in conversation with what seemed to be his newest follower. Interested, she strode closer, noticing the lovely Nymphae demoness.

A wonderful addition to the temple. Maybe she could teach the girl a thing or two.

Grinning, she strode up. "Good morning. Are you overly busy?" She smiled genuinely at him, something new for her, before waiting on his answer. He would probably respond, hopefully the way she wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:25 pm
Hail shook his head, while resting on his thrown lazily, allowing her abs to poke out like a puppy does when lying down. He grinned though with melancholy twisting in his face. His hand wavered a side to side gesture, while the greasy strands of black slicked against his neck.

“Meh. No. Not really. Just settling down, really. I have heard of a new god as of the case, who may be of alliance. Though, I won’t barge on a brother so soon.”

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:31 pm
She raised an eyebrow, curious. "A new god? Of which domain, my lord?" Fingering the small vial of gunpowder around her neck, she smiled.

He was quite magnificent. And her mate.

Ascending to rest on the arm of his throne, as was her small right, she looked out among the lovely destruction of the temple, mainly the large crater she created upon her return.

"Mm, it seems you've called more followers to you. I saw the demoness. Is she suitable to your needs?" Her hand trailed up his arm lightly, to his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:02 pm
“Well, as an army, she is well suited. Any demon technically is welcomed to drop in…” This caused a sly smirk behind his own fingers of which he cupped over his face, with each digit connected to the opposing. The shaded his smile, but he looked towards the doors,

“As for the new god, he’s not too fond of many other beings rather than gods. His alliance is so fewer, because of the fickle-ness. Hmm…”

“I thinking of perhaps… I can make a proposition with him… In later moons.”

His voice ended though, with a shallow thought shimmering against his plot.

“Though before then!”

His voice almost squeaked a new treed. “Shall we take some alone time…”

His hand raised, and a bottle of wine rose from the ground. It was blood red. “A drink, love?”

With the offer, he stood up holding it in his hand, cupped over the spherical bottom.

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:20 pm
Secretly delighted, though she'd never truly show it, she warmed under his attention. Riinsha truly lived for her god, and even loved him, though her black heart cursed her for it.

She listened to his words, weighting them carefully. She was no simple doormat, a pretty decoration. No, she'd be a partner, or nothing at all. He knew this as well, otherwise he would not have told her.

Eyeing the wine bottle, the angelique smiled and rose to take it the drink gratefully. "I would love one, thank you." Her eyes stayed on his as she sipped the deep liquid, the color of blood...or her fur. It was an intense look, one she knew he enjoyed seeing from her.

"And how alone would you like us to be?" Her question teased him, she grinned.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:15 am
Hail smiled with a boyish grin. “Very alone…” He gestured towards his own room. It was not long before he had took her hand and led her there, with a grin. His thoughts though… On bad-recreation.

[This makes me want to read another vampire novel. >>]

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:39 am
((It is rather "Come into my den, ma cherie" isn't it?

*revels*))

Laughing, she enjoyed the wicked gleam in his eye. She knew what that meant, and was going to quite enjoy it. There'd probably be explosions involved, breaking things. Fun things of that sort.

Oh yes, they were a perfect pair, alright.

She kept her hand in his, letting him lead her. She spotted ahead the comfortable private rooms he had had made when she became his angelique, where they now had all their "private time". They were obviously her favorite, and she slept there often.

Inside the door, Riinsha turned her grin on her mate. "And what is your pleasure?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:55 am
[^^ Indeed.]  

Chansler

Chansler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:13 pm
Tastle, the little baby god had sat in the middle of the rocky area with a mischievous little grin. Crawling about, before trying to stand up, he peered about, and then looked to his sister. The little buggar seemed to have been curious why she had such long fiery hair. Maybe her hair kirsploded. He crawled towards her and then stood up. “Hey youuu.”

He wasn’t sure what to say, but still, he thought she was weird looking. “Orangey...”

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff