Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barking Inuyasha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:58 pm
How I got mine is a looooooong story.

A few years ago, when I was in eigth grade, my best friend, Raging Psyco (who is also a member of this guild) was trying to help me think of a better pen name than the one I had for ff.net. So once, when we were watching Inuyasha, Kaede told him to stop barking. This made my dear friend think of 'Barking Inuyasha'. It's stuck since then, so I use it for everything now. It's never been used by anyone else before, so I'm quite fond of it as a username. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 pm
I got my usernamename [Blood-Stained Marionette] from my ff.net account. Where I got that name, it was from Silent Hill: Origins and the one enemy in the Theater that is a marionette. Also, I love marionettes and I came up with a cool little story for the name itself. Here is the little story:

"You see a hunched over doll-like figure in the corner. Alittle alarmed, you steadily walk torwards it to find that the doll was actually a marionette with it's strings cut free from the puppeteers' hands. The marionette is fancifully dressed, its dark brown hair almost shining in the dimlight that the small room provided. The marionette was dressed in mourning clothes and it was unusually pale for a marionette. You lift its head to find its face speckled with blood and its dark brown eyes piercing into your soul. You let it go and stumble backwards in fright, the marionette seemed to be moving on its own. The marionette stands slowly up, revieling its blood stained clothes and its posture in that of an elegant killer.

"Those who disturb the dead shall not see the light of day again." The marionette speaks fluently and then jumps at you with frightening speed.

You scream as your vision blackens and pain wails and screams in your body.
"  

xMortui vivos docent

Beloved Giver

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:46 pm
I'll try to explain the best I can. My OC Skyler didn't like emotions so she got rid of her emotions and embodyments and separated into 26 people. 25 of them were scattered amongst different worlds. Skylex(Her Lust sin and nobody) Woke up in Radiant Garden.

Just alittle background but I chose him(yes her nobody is a guy) because of a roleplay. My and my friend(ALso in this guild) Sixrch roleplay alot and Skylex and Sixrch got married so we made our User names because of the rp

SkylexBattosai for me and
SixrchBattosai for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 pm
I've kind of referred to myself as a puppet in regards to how other people treat me. They use me till they get what they need, then they toss me aside. Well, the word Marionette is just a fancy word for puppet, so there ya go.  

Robbie Relentless

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Cannibalistic Draco

450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:24 pm
Well mine....

well I think you get the idea....

~pride~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 pm
Well originally my account name was halfdemongurl, my friend and I used to RP as demons and our characters were half-sisters mine was half thus my sn. Then my account got hacked and everything was taken and it sucked, I finally was able to get back into Gaia.

I chose this username because it's me. I'm usually confused on who to pick when I'm in between two people usually one being a guy and the other a girl. I have my parents in my head telling me to choose the guy, and it's hard for me because usually when I'm in that predeciment I wanna choose the girl. And the Yuri part is kinda personal so we'll just leave it at that.

Thus ConfuzzledxxYuri is born....  

ConfuzzledxxYuri

Odd Boy Out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:24 am
Title of a biography of Einstein. I think it fits my queer identity as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm
Mine was given to me by a friend of mine about four years ago. xD
She started naming all her friends after foods. We had ketchup, mustard, chicken nuggets, and tofu. I got pickle relish, and my brother was Mr. Waffles.  

pickle relish

Doodle2215

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 am
I made this account on a whim so I wasn't really thinkin' on a name so... yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 pm
it is the rp name i used for years so there is the reason for it woot  

Oshenukhar

Racus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:49 pm
This is a shared account. My name is Rachel and his name is Lucas. We just smashed the pronunciations of our names together (Ray - kus). Kind of like a couple name I guess, only it's not.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:36 am
Once upon a time, when I was just a twelve year old lass, my best bud at the time, Haley, was scandalized to discover I had no email address. The subject came up becuase she wanted me to join this website, Horseland.

While trying to pick a name for both the site and for my yahoo account, a favorite phrase of mine sprung to mind; Raving Lunatic. I'm a hyperactive spazz, and I thought it had nice ring, but there was the pretty good chance someone already had it. It's not like it's that uncommon a phrase.

So, using synonyms, I came up with Raging Psyco. Of course, despite the fact thatI was pretty good at spelling, the both of us didn't realize psycho had an H in it. So, I became RagingPsyco, and have been ever since.

RagingPsyco

ForTheLoveOfGodMontresor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:38 pm
I decided to go with something pretentious and intellectual for my username, so I went with a quote from Poe's short story "The Cask of Amontillado."

It is super long, without any convenient nicknames, but it serves me right for trying way too hard to look artsy and clever.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Well, I generally lean toward things that are unique and out of the ordinary. Most, if not all of my usernames over the internet have some form of a deeper meaning than meets the eye. Celestic_Solar_Nebula is merely an extension of my love of all things out of this world LMAO! lol  

Celestic_Solar_Nebula

Moonlight Phantom

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Jaden Addams

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:22 pm
I picked this name a while ago. I picked the name "Jaden" because it sounded like "jaded". But then I found out the actual meaning of it was: God has heard, and I made it my permanent name. I use it on just about any forum and networking site I browse..

And the Addams part? Well, I've always thought I'd fit in well with THAT family. razz  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff