Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:54 pm
fearth
fearth looked at the tree then took in a deep breath
holding her hands out to eather side , can looked at her cursely then in a flash of scarlet and the wriping sound of flesh to sabers burst from fearth hands cold red blood with it '
she turned and faced the tree
"then i shall be here to great the demon twisted evil

what your going to do now asked Can*he willy wanted to know,
~mean whaile that the realy odd place wills weakned body was,
so is it here said a plant demon,if it is the dark lords of hell hidden it realy well in this weak human said a dr.demon, will's body will being cut uppond
but when that happen that parasite in will's body became upset with them and shot them with its demon power and killed them then the parasite when back inside will,~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:59 pm
i am going to stay in this spot untill will is returened then i will kill this th=ree demon thats what and do you really have to ask?
fearth couldn't help but snap at can even though it looked a lot like wills out line and was some what his brother still iyt was not will that was all she wanted at the time so anything eles was of no importtens to her untill she relized that if can died so would will
"hey aah can was it?, what ever just go hide some were i don't want you geting killed  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:09 pm
fearth
i am going to stay in this spot untill will is returened then i will kill this th=ree demon thats what and do you really have to ask?
fearth couldn't help but snap at can even though it looked a lot like wills out line and was some what his brother still iyt was not will that was all she wanted at the time so anything eles was of no importtens to her untill she relized that if can died so would will
"hey aah can was it?, what ever just go hide some were i don't want you geting killed

im a shadow with out will and shadows can't bekilled
~ there something not right here said one of the demons ,this human does not have a shadow right know, so what said one od the other demons
the that demon that said the thing about the shadow when away and started playing an odd looking thing that look like a music thing~ can heard a noise and when he heard it he started being suched in to plants,you you didn't do that can was thinking,~will now knew that they was bringing will here fore some reason he was happy about that but noone could tell that~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:14 pm
once agin fearth lost something she was saposed to be looking after she flet lower then low at that point and was not quit sure of what to do  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:20 pm
fearth
once agin fearth lost something she was saposed to be looking after she flet lower then low at that point and was not quit sure of what to do
~when will Can was there the demon tryed to eat him but Can whent ritht back to will,the parasite jump out of Will,and when CAn saw that he tryed to kill it instand of helping Will,the parasite is finely gone will was thinking,then it thinks im dyeing and Can isn't even trying to safe me,~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:26 pm
fearth passed back and forth just as the tree suk from the outside a larg whole opened up.. without a second thought fearth dove into the darkness...
" kill him kill him "
"not on my watch "
the demon looked up as fearth sliced into it's branch like arm a thick sap like substance flowed from the wond
"graaaaa how did this she devile get in here?"
he said to it's slef and slashed at fearth
who only zipped past to stand infront of will
she looked over her shoulder and wispered "you ok? will"
one eye still on the demon  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:36 pm
fearth
fearth passed back and forth just as the tree suk from the outside a larg whole opened up.. without a second thought fearth dove into the darkness...
" kill him kill him "
"not on my watch "
the demon looked up as fearth sliced into it's branch like arm a thick sap like substance flowed from the wond
"graaaaa how did this she devile get in here?"
he said to it's slef and slashed at fearth
who only zipped past to stand infront of will
she looked over her shoulder and wispered "you ok? will"
one eye still on the demon

Will said nothing,
the parasite saw fearth so it thouth it it self will make a host but not as good as that other one and it jumped at her
YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS said a voice comeing form Can and Will at the same time and then the 2 of them became one, and it destoryed the parasite,i will never let any one hurt you fearth said the crimson haired person who is both Can and Will put together,and then just like that they became 2 and will began to fall and Can became Will's shadow once more  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:50 pm
fearth cought hold of will before he hit the ground and held him in her arms the demons dead body vansishing before her eyes..
"will you and can you both want to prtect me?"
she said to wills unconsis form ."but why?"
fearth steped up to the trees dark tunnle opening that lead up to the serfice the whole was wide so she let out her wings.
in a rush of whit light that held small ice cristlas fearth lepted into the air pumping her wigs as hard as she could once ont of the hole fearth kept rising untill the forest was nothing but a speck of green below her
for some reson flying with will was easy as if he were ment to fly with her
so on she went untill a full moon took the suns place
.. down she glided in to a mewdo were the sky could be seen , once on the the ground fearth put will down and started a fire and put on some soup that she had goten from the villige  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:55 pm
i have to go burning_eyes seya latter k  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:56 pm
fearth
fearth cought hold of will before he hit the ground and held him in her arms the demons dead body vansishing before her eyes..
fearth steped up to the trees dark tunnle opening that lead up to the serfice the whole was wide so she let out her wings.
in a rush of whit light that held small ice cristlas fearth lepted into the air pumping her wigs as hard as she could once ont of the hole fearth kept rising untill the forest was nothing but a speck of green below her
.. down she glided in to a mewdo were the sky could be seen , once on the the ground fearth put will down and started a fire and put on some soup that she had goten from the villige
Will was now comeing around,and the 1st thing he saw was fearth,your falling in love with her arch you said Can in Will's mind,maybe said will back tohim but he said it out load  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:59 pm
fearth
i have to go burning_eyes seya latter k

ok,then i'll see ya tomorrow then bye  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:02 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai was shocked by the kind gesture.
"Why thank you," she said, "You know, you're the first peron who's hasn't run away screaming "demon" at the sight of me. If you don't mind, I would like to stay with you." n.n
you think it hasnt happened to us?*grabs some kitty kibble(dried meat) and feeds it to the angelic kitten* a kata chenja and a griffin, looks like a cat demon and a bird beast to most rolleyes , would you rather walk to town or fly?*grabs the kitten (still in its egg, like the pic) and hugs it gently* 4laugh

"I'm not bothered how we travel there," Ishizai said, "Which do you prefer?"
i find it works best to fly most of the way then stop behind a empty building or a thick group of trees and walk from there 3nodding *turns into a harpy and gets off the ground and flaps her wings a bit*i hate this form, but i want the kitten to learn how to fly 3nodding , so does that work for you? oh and i usually do go into towns dressed in baggy black clothes and a scarf tied around my head, its a disguise, makes me look like a guy 3nodding

Ishizai nodded and jumoed into the air, using her wings to boost her higher.
"Flying's fine with me," she said, "I apologize in advance if I slow down. It can be hard work flying with tattered wings sometimes."
its ok*flies in silence for a while and waits for her when needed then says*we should walk from here *aloradanon dives and Ty dives after* rofl *pulls up and looks up as she lands* question  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:09 pm
williams_101
fearth
Will was now comeing around,and the 1st thing he saw was fearth,your falling in love with her arch you said Can in Will's mind,maybe said will back tohim but he said it out load

fearth turned around at wills quit voice
"oh your awake" she said happly
fearth walked over with a blow of soup and sat down next to him . "here drink this it will mke you feel better . she ladiled out a spone full and put it in his mouth "good?" razz she asked with a bright smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:12 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth walked over with a blow of soup and sat down next to him . "here drink this it will mke you feel better . she ladiled out a spone full and put it in his mouth "good?" razz she asked with a bright smile

yeah its good said Will eating the shoup and realy enjoying it, the moon was out now and will noteiced that it was,*will's now up to half power*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:55 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

yeah its good said Will eating the shoup and realy enjoying it, the moon was out now and will noteiced that it was,*will's now up to half power*

fearth follwed wills gaze out to the moon and smiled
"hey you want to see something cool?" with out wating for an answer fearth gathered a pool of wet moonlight into her hands ,
the light seemed to spill out of her grasp like water
"here tuch it "
she reached out her hand and made wills finger tips brush over the still serfice .
It was cold and sothing with a warm after effect like a loving hug on ones finger . "it's amizing right ?, this is how it feel to fly with you someting i have only felt on a few ocasions . with my dad, on a fullmoon night like this and this evening when i full with you.... i like that feeling" fearth raised her hands above wills head and let the moon light fall onto him .. he felt no wetness only..... undesrible happeness and then it was gone yet fearth remainded  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff