Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:41 pm
((what rank am i))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Axels_girlfriend
((what rank am i))

((V.))  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:34 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
((what rank am i))

((V.))

(( SWEETNESS))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:10 pm
((I predict that I am number VI, correct? ))

alexA giggled to herself as she wondered the halls of the Castle. She was entertaining herself quite throughly by making faces at her reflection in her personal mirror.

A thought struck her that she voiced aloud, "I SHOULD GO... Do something..."

Holding her hand infront of her, she created a portal of darkness that connected to Kiruxia's level of the castle.

((GAWD, my RP skills have DIED. Forgive me, please. ))

[Lovely]

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:16 pm
[Lovely]
((I predict that I am number VI, correct? ))

alexA giggled to herself as she wondered the halls of the Castle. She was entertaining herself quite throughly by making faces at her reflection in her personal mirror.

A thought struck her that she voiced aloud, "I SHOULD GO... Do something..."

Holding her hand infront of her, she created a portal of darkness that connected to Kiruxia's level of the castle.

((GAWD, my RP skills have DIED. Forgive me, please. ))

Xeggr appeared by her. "Hello. Your new here."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:27 pm
FallenLight262

“Hosnap!” alexA shouted as she jumped in surprised, “Did noooot see you there. I’ve haven’t gotten used to the whole ‘POOF’ thing yet.”

Composing herself, she smiled and stuck out her hand, “Yup. I’m alexA, and I happened to have forced my way into this nifty little Organization you’ve got here. I think…. I’m VI…Anyways, what’s your name?”

[Lovely]

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:40 pm
Name: Vexxion
Sex: Male
Eyes Color: Fiery Red
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 205
Hair Color: Fiery Red
Hobbies: Cooking, Video Games, Setting things on fire for fun, Guitar, The list goes on.
Element: Fire
Weapon: Twin Flaming Katanas
Nobody: Samurai
Background: Unknown
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alias Name: Flame of Eternal Darkness  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:05 am
killux walks around the coradoirs -wonder what there is to do here-  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:34 pm
*Cooking a feast in the kitchen.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:41 pm
-sinf- "mmm food" she walks tawards the kitchen  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:02 pm
[Lovely]
FallenLight262

“Hosnap!” alexA shouted as she jumped in surprised, “Did noooot see you there. I’ve haven’t gotten used to the whole ‘POOF’ thing yet.”

Composing herself, she smiled and stuck out her hand, “Yup. I’m alexA, and I happened to have forced my way into this nifty little Organization you’ve got here. I think…. I’m VI…Anyways, what’s your name?”

"Names Xeggr. I've been a Nobody for about 2 years. I'm alright with it though."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:07 pm
FallenLight262
[Lovely]
FallenLight262

"Names Xeggr. I've been a Nobody for about 2 years. I'm alright with it though."

as aura runs to food she runs into xegger and alexA she trips and falls but no one else does"woah!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:26 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
[Lovely]
FallenLight262

as aura runs to food she runs into xegger and alexA she trips and falls but no one else does"woah!"

Xeggr held his hand out to help her up. "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:35 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
[Lovely]
FallenLight262

"yea thanks" she got up "oh um im Killux!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:43 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
[Lovely]
FallenLight262

"yea thanks" she got up "oh um im Killux!"

"Hi, I'm Xeggr. I'm the leader."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out