Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:02 pm
hadesgirl
NOTyourSTALKER
"You must remember, life is like a flower." Marluxia closed his hand tightly and opened it shortly after. In his hand was a rose, not yet fully in bloom. "You can never know how beautiful it is until it's at it's peak." He looked at it and after a few moments it began to bloom, soon it was fully bloomed and he handed it to Flora. "I only wish I could give you something as beautiful as you." He looked at Yuffie and talked to both of them, "But I don't think anything exists that is more beautiful than either of you."

"Life will go on and I can bring back the flowers."
ok thanks for makeing me feel better
See? Everything ok.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:03 pm
"It was my pleasure ." Marluxia looked into her eyes, "I truely apreciate that you care about the flowers so much."  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:07 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
"It was my pleasure ." Marluxia looked into her eyes, "I truely apreciate that you care about the flowers so much."
flowers were my only true friends when i was little i wasent alloud to play with other kids so i grew flowers  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:09 pm
hadesgirl
NOTyourSTALKER
flowers were my only true friends when i was little i wasent alloud to play with other kids so i grew flowers
Well, now im your friend.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:11 pm
"Yes they are great companions, " he spoke with no emotion now. Marluxia walked over to one of the ruined walls of Castle Oblivion. He sat down on a pile of rubble and put his hand on the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
NOTyourSTALKER
Well, now im your friend.
i know i sead when i was little like 6 years old  

hadesgirl

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:14 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
"Yes they are great companions, " he spoke with no emotion now. Marluxia walked over to one of the ruined walls of Castle Oblivion. He sat down on a pile of rubble and put his hand on the wall.

*falloed Marluxia to the wall*are you ok  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:15 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
*goes to marluxia*Marluxia why did you get so mad when i sayed i help sora. I don't understand.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:21 pm
Marluxia looked down at the ground, his hand still on the wall. "Many think that Roxas and Nomine were that only two nobodies with a memory of their past selves. But it feels like there is part of me that remembers too. When I try to think about it, it hurts right where my heart should be...Sometimes I wonder If I really don't have a heart. I can feel the pain but the Orginaizaion dissmisses me when I question the feeling."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:24 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia looked down at the ground, his hand still on the wall. "Many think that Roxas and Nomine were that only two nobodies with a memory of their past selves. But it feels like there is part of me that remembers too. When I try to think about it, it hurts right where my heart should be...Sometimes I wonder If I really don't have a heart. I can feel the pain but the Orginaizaion dissmisses me when I question the feeling."

Marluxia...*flora tryed to say something conferting but couldent think of eneything and jest put her hand on his sholder*  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:31 pm
He brought his free hand up andput it on top of Floras'. "Why did I have to be so weak. Only a pathetic Nobody thinks they have a heart."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:34 pm
((can i possibly be filled in on what happened? geez a lot gos on when im gone! xd ; ))  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:35 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
He brought his free hand up andput it on top of Floras'. "Why did I have to be so weak. Only a pathetic Nobody thinks they have a heart."
i dont think your weak im allot weaker than you are
((i need to singoff now ill see you tomarro))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:40 pm
((ok bye))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out