Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:06 pm
*Zac relaxed his tail and body out of striking position and turned his head to the sky and snorted out the flame that he was about to use on the vampire had she continued.* Is he kidding? I'm probably not on the list of people that her body wouldn't try to beat before she wakes up completely...

*He shrank back down as he walked to the pet door and entered through that way. He looked for Rosemary in her room and other places he knew she sometimes slept, but couldn't find her. He sought out BlackMN and found her eating.* Hey where's Rosemary?

*BlackMN just looked at him and turned away as she continued eating.*

Well?

I don't know.

Can't you sniff her out or something?

*She sighed and moved around as she sniffed the air and eventually pointed to a spot on the ceiling.* She's up there in that room.

Will you wake her for me?

Why would I want to do that?

GL said to because something's up and then ran off.

That idiot! If Daphne's gone all suicidal that's her buisiness not his! *She teleported outside the nearest window and dashed after him.*

Great...now everyone who might be able to wake up Rosemary without her hitting them is gone... *Zac went back to the office area and sought out her skeleton key for every room. He glanced at the alarm system while he was at it...so they did tamper with it, but why? He'd tell Chewy to have him get someone after he woke the vampire up...*

*He grabbed a broom and dragged it up the stairs to the love suit, unlocked the door, gulped, grabbed the end of the broom, and poked Rosemary with it.*

*She didn't move. He waited a little while and did it again. No movement...when he tried again a third time a hand suddenly grabbed it and swung it including him since he didn't let go in time at the wall. They both hit the wall hard. Before he and the broom could fall to the ground, Rosemary had him by the neck against the wall with her hand drawn back to finish him. She had a wild look about her, eyes narrow, teeth barred, and growling. Something seemed to snap into place and she lowered her hand and dropped the dragon.* You should know better...It's only a couple hours after sunrise...this had better be good.

*So the dragon explained what was going on, turning away as she got dressed and loaded right in front of him. When he was done she said that it was too early for this...She glanced at Veni and wondered if she should try waking him...she decided to do so in case it was really serious and when he finally woke up (not attacking her because he knew who she was) he said,* you're joshing me aren't you? *When he found out what was going on he asked if he could just lay there until he was needed in case it wasn't really anything...day time activity wasn't his best friend.*

*They went and looked at the alarm system again.* Those were soldiers...I wonder what happened to have made them do this...I think I may have the things to fix it...*he said as he went to remove one of the broken pieces.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:58 pm
"Move!" Daphne snarled, leaping up. She would loose Cian if this continued. "I don't want to hurt you....But I will." Her eyes were narrowed, the carefree, cheerful (though at times Depressed) vampire seemed to be disturbingly different. Daph shook her head in anger--though controled somewhat--and changed her direction. She ran to a full sprint now.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:55 pm
Do you see now, Black? He's gone and done something so foolish...

You're smarter than that though... Yes, ever so much smarter.

They never listen to you, even when you're right.

They treat you like a little, annoying child. It isn't right...

*More and more, the quiet voices in the back of Black's mind started to sound like they made sense...*

- - - - -

Don't let him stop you again!

Go after Cian! Bring him to the cemetary, and make him suffer!

*GL was torn between continuing to go after her, or getting help.*

GL: "But your curse! Daphne, something isn't right!"

*He started to run after her again, staying behind her to at least keep an eye on the vampire, and to see where she was going. He also kept trying to talk reason back into her*

GL: "Why are you suddenly lashing out at him!? You told us yourself, that if he dies, you die too!"

*At that point, Chewy appeared out of thin air, and perched himself on GL's shoulder. The reaper nearly fell out of a tree at that point*

GL: "Chewy! What the hell!?"

Chewy: "I'm keeping an eye on you, dork! Gotta make sure you don't do anything stupid!"

GL: "HEY!"

Chewy: "No, seriously, I'm acting as your backup. C'mon, get your a** in gear."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:38 pm
*When BlackMN caught up with him, she leaped at his legs, and grabbed them causing him to trip.* Why are you running after her? What if she decides to take out her anger on you? Cian is older than she is and he is the one who made her so she is not likely to catch him. What if she's doing this because she wants to die or feels ready to die? How else are vampires supposed to finally pass on when they are ready without becoming suicidal? Normally they didn't have the help of the niearcim or hell sometimes for this.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:47 pm
Daph decided not to explain herself. She got further and further away from GL. Finally she stopped. Breathing in and out--though she didn't need to--she tried to catch Cian's scent. There was no sign of it. Daph cursed. GL made her loose his path. She would find him sooner or later though. When the time came she would kill him. Make him pay. She smiled.

What are you doing?!

Go back to GL! Tell him what's happening!

Find Rosemary!! She'll know what to do!

You don't want to kill hi...

Daph shook her head.

But I do.

I do so bad.

This is wrong...

The voice of reason was getting fainter...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:32 pm
GL: "AH CRAP!"

*THe reaper fell face first, conking his head on a rock. Chewy went flying for a little while, but stopped in mid-air*

Chewy: "Black? What the hell!?"

GL: "BLACK!?"

*The reaper held a hand over the bleeding scrape on his forehead.*

GL: "Don't you think it's just a little weird, though? Just last night she was horribly afraid, and now she's going after him? Something isn't right!"

He's a fool, listen to him ramble on!

Shut him up!

*Something then physically moved Black's arm, and the next thing she knew, she had reached up and struck GL in the face, hard. Both GL and Chewy stared at her in shock.*

GL: "Black... did.... did you just hit me?"

- - - - -

*As Daphne ran, a power, dark feeling overcame her, nearly making her trip. That horrible feeling spread throughout her entire body, and she felt like she was becoming trap.*

You are so gulliable... you ARE trapped. We are in control now...

You made it so easy for us... You took the bait the second we dangled it in front of you.

"Cian? Wait, where are you? I'm sorry, I just want to talk... I've been... stressed."

*That was her voice... Daphne found she was no longer in control of her own body. It started running on it's own, intent on finding Cian for reasons other than killing him... at least, not right away.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:45 pm
*BlackMN stared at her own hand in shock...she didn't intend to do that. She never wanted to outright slap him beyond playful. She pulled her arm in and began to fidgit with it while backing up with her ears down and tails between her legs. She didn't want to see him get hurt which is why she went after him, but then she smacked him.* I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! *She started sobbing realizing that she was being manipulated somehow, unable to say it, and unsure of the source. She wanted Rosemary to bring her something...maybe then she couldn't hurt them much.* You're right about something not being right!

*Being the vampire's familiar, Rosemary already knew that BlackMN was suddenly stressed. In fact she was confused as to why she wanted her there with that particular item. The vampire knew where the girl was located, so she appeared within minutes with some yellow ribbons in her hand. She moved up to the girl to put them on her. The same force put her hand on the vampire's stomach and lit it aflame. Rosemary lept backwards away from her as soon as she did it suddenly very afraid. Vampires like her were afraid of catching fire because they burned rather quickly and stop, drop, and roll didn't work very well for them in most cases. They could be ashes in moments if noting was done quickly.*

Put it out! *she screamed at GL and Chewy. *

*At this point BlackMN was probably as pale as Rosemary was and just wanted to runaway and tried to.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:10 pm
Chewy: "HOLY s**t!"

*GL looked for anything to put the fire out, before realizing a second later that he could absorb it away. Before he did that though, Chewy had already thoroughly soaked Rosemary in a large stream of water, extinguishing the flame.*

Chewy: Black's running, go after her NOW GL! I'll take care of Rosemary!

*Only hesitating for the slightest of seconds with concern for Rosemary written all over his face, he immediately chased after Black*

GL: "Black! Wait! HOLD UP!"

*Swearing as he stumbled over the roots of an old tree, he glanced at the direction where Black was running and teleported directly in front of her. Before she could skid to a stop or change her direction, he swooped her up in a giant, restraining hug. He began to walk back, holding the girl fiercely*

GL: "Sshhh, nonono, it's okay Black, it's alright... Calm down, please..."

*The powerful urge to almost tear into GL to get away came over Black, her claws digging into his skin. He only winced a bit, but didn't let go of her*

GL: "We're going to figure this all out, alright? Nobody's going to be mad at you..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Nggh...Thanks... *Her burns were already almost healed. Why'd they hurt more than most stab wounds? She took several calming breaths.*

Nono! Let go of me! Put me down! Why don't you listen to me?! I said to put me down! *Her claws dug into him slightly.*

GL you idiot! Why are you taking me back there? I just hurt Rosemary with a small flame! She's as weak to fire as you are to the cold...maybe weaker. Imagine if it was larger...a pillar around her would be easy to make even with you holding me...so very easy....would you and Chewy be able to save her in time? Even if you did, she'd still be very hurt... very burnt.

Squeeze her tails before she thinks to teleport!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:02 pm
Chewy: Don't worry about that happening again, GL, just bring her here. Rosemary, hold still a second.

*By the apparent concentration on the dragon's face, the water Rosemary was soaked in literally peeled off her. Slight winds were drawn towards the two, feeding into the floating water blobs. They increased in size, shimmering in the light... they then all rushed together over Rosemary, and formed a sort of water shield.*

GL: "Calm down, Chewy's taking care of it."

*GL's wing surprisingly grabbed Black's tails before he could think to use his hand. He shrugged, at least it would be less of a struggle keeping hold of the squirming kitsune now.*

A fool! He's a fool! He's going to get Rosemary killed!

Your power is out of control! You could kill her!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:37 pm
Ah... *BlackMN stiffened up a little and removed her nails from him when he grabbed her tails. It hurt quite a bit to her. She couldn't really do anything when someone grabbed her tails and squeezed hard and she knew this, but that annoying voice insisted that her power was out of control and that she could still kill her.*

Oh shut up, *she said to the voice knowing full well she couldn't do much like this and would have folded her arms like a disgruntled child if she could.*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:45 am
Daphne trembled, tryign to regain her body. Well...her insides trembled. She had no control after all. One tear dripped from her eye, that was all. The voice of reason connected with the other one. "HELP ME!!!" She mentally screamed, hoping someone caught it in the waves of thought.

Cian paused, shook his head then continued. He knew he would stop and find her but this didn't seem right. How could she defy that stake? He ran through a small creek that remained from the last snow season. My scent is lost now. He smirked knowing this would only buy him a few minutes. He sloshed through the water, his pace very fast. He knew Daph had the power to harm him but he would have to get to her before. Such a shame. She was a pretty one.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:26 pm
Quiet child! Nobody is going to help you now...

*Something felt like it clicked in her head, like a button was pressed or a switch thrown. She could still think, but it felt different. She wouldn't be able to tell, but she was no longer able to send out her thoughts. Daphne found herself running, rushing past trees and bushes.*

"Cian, please! I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

Brethren, come into this vessel! By the command of the Niearcim, enter this body and take hold of it's actions! You shall be repaid greatly for your assistance!

I hear you brother, and I obey. I lust to cause chaos.

This sister hears your call! Let grief and sorrow run rampant!

A vampiress... this shall be a most interesting possession.

*Daphne could feel many spirits rushing into her body at once, their very presence filled with a dreadful, dark, and filthy essence that spread throughout her body like a poison. Voices filled her mind, taunting and laughing at her as they gained more and more control of her body.*

- - - - -

*As Cian continued on his own path, he heard distant, unearthly voices... Quietly, he came upon some brushes that stood before a clearing. There, he saw a grave yard and a trio of Limboian soldiers. In front of one was the corpse of a man... the soldier muttered strange things as he took a blade and carved particular pieces out of the body.*

*The corpse-defiling soldier held up one of the dead man's organs, running a hand over it in a peculiar manner, then hurled it at a tombstone. The thing splattered, spilling more blood than it should have been able to hold. The red liquid turned back, flowing in all directions to cover the grave's marker. Strange shapes bulged beneath the earth, then sharp spikes of bone and crystal pierced the ground's surface. Bone, gore, crystal and stone magically appeared, and arranged itself into a horrific looking structure of some sort, nearly twenty feet high.*

Soldier 1: Be sure to use only what's required, brother. We could still use the shell of that man for a possession...

Soldier 3: Do not concern yourself, I shall leave plenty of flesh for a soul to take hold.

*Soldier 3 continued his strange spell casting, chanting, removing bits of gore, and throwing them at tombstones, creating more unholy looking structures.*

- - - - -

GL: "I got her..."

*GL rejoined Chewy and Rosemary, still firmly holding Black. Black suddenly felt an itch on her back though, deep under her skin. Before she knew it, a huge stream of flame erupted from her nostrils and smothered the water shield formed around Rosemary. The shield held, but the water was beginning to warm. Chewy took notice, and started trying to cool it, some parts of the shield cracking into ice.*

*The fiery assault nearly lasted half a minute, and with such ferocity it seemed like it would have worn Black out... but it hadn't. It was almost like she had somehow pulled energy from another source.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:53 am
Help me!

*Rosemary turned her head where the voice had came from, but soon forgot about it as she lifted up her arms against the flame that suddenly came at her and within a moment became instinctively positively freaked and began to shriek. Then it began to creep out...with her so afraid there really wasn't any way for her to control it. One theory of Veni's and her's as to why she had this aura to begin with was because most of her life she had been afraid of others finding out about her telepathy (not to mention the fear and pain of others was a contagious and common thing to get from others) and had thus manifested itself into that when she became a vampire. Few times after her turning was she really afraid and usually it wasn't as bad. That little thing of hers likes to go after the person most afraid and unfortunately she was it this time, so it turned on her causing her to panic all the more. Not to mention GL was having a negative energy feast at the moment and encouraging it without realizing it.*

*At its end Rosemary's wings appeared and she sent both GL and BlackMN flying back away from her. She had that same animalistic look about her and her face had signs on it that she had been sobbing. She then smiled at what she done with some intelligence in her eyes, but it still wasn't completely her.*

Whaaa! Let me go! *She began kicking, screaming, and crying again. Even if he wasn't holding onto her anymore she didn't seem to have noticed because she was very upset.* That could have killed her!

*She then fell from exhaustion laying on the ground and didn't move aside from huffing, puffing, and the occasional swallow. Exhaustion of heat, the aftermath of being afraid, and from having her own self attack her.*

I'm sorry...I can't be near her right now... *She disappeared into the ground to recover a little and faster than she would just laying there leaving the ribbons behind.* Were you not holding her tightly enough? Get those ribbons on her because I can't...

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:48 pm
((Grounded again...be back in a while...not sure when! sorry))  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games