Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
anime rp (open to all) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a human or demon
  human
  demon
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:05 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
cool what does your name mean
"i believe its strawberry."Ichigo jumps up to where Kuroishi at.
i dont really like what mine means
"im going to guess it means black stone or demon."Ichigo sits down next to him.
no it means angel of death
"oh."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:06 pm
*Jumps up by the two.*

"You said you smell a new demon, right Kuroishi? I can feel it too. It's powerful. We need to keep our gaurds up."  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
cool what does your name mean
"i believe its strawberry."Ichigo jumps up to where Kuroishi at.
i dont really like what mine means
"im going to guess it means black stone or demon."Ichigo sits down next to him.
no it means angel of death
"oh."
thats why i dont like it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:07 pm
Spartan-622
*Jumps up by the two.*

"You said you smell a ne demon, right Kuroishi? I can feel it too. It's powerful. We need to keep our gaurds up."
maybe you do but i dont and at least you dont have to make a crucial choice in your life to help the humans or demons  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:07 pm
Spartan-622
*Jumps up by the two.*

"You said you smell a new demon, right Kuroishi? I can feel it too. It's powerful. We need to keep our gaurds up."
"right."Ichigo bell on her tail glows and her weapon appears.ichigo grabs her weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Jumps up by the two.*

"right."Ichigo bell on her tail glows and her weapon appears.ichigo grabs her weapon.

"Put that toy away. You won't need it for a while. The demon is nowhere near us. It's all the way on the other side of the world."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:16 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Jumps up by the two.*

"Put that toy away. You won't need it for a while. The demon is nowhere near us. It's all the way on the other side of the world."
"its not a toy."ichigo weapon disappears.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:29 pm
*starts thinking outloud* who should i choos the humans or demons the humans die easily but they are nice to be around but demons are stronger and they live longer but they are mean and they stink hmmm where should i be in this thing  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:30 pm
hydra4
*starts thinking outloud* who should i choos the humans or demons the humans die easily but they are nice to be around but demons are stronger and they live longer but they are mean and they stink hmmm where should i be in this thing

"Why not both?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:31 pm
"it must be hard to choose."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:32 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4

"Why not both?"
i cant do that cause i musnt ruin the balence cause theres a prophicy to all this it is that they is a boy to this war and he is the key to winning this war but iv been chased so mucch lately by demons because the humans dont know of this prophicy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:35 pm
" am i missing somehting?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:36 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"Why not both?"
i cant do that cause i musnt ruin the balence cause theres a prophicy to all this it is that they is a boy to this war and he is the key to winning this war but iv been chased so mucch lately by demons because the humans dont know of this prophicy
"well, that must suck. "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:43 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"Why not both?"

"I see. Well then I guess we should help you."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:32 pm
Dante jumped into the air and landed on Vergil, Tackling him to the ground. " so you ran off with out me eh brother? Now that wasnt nice....I almost missed the fun" Dante looked up to see the others. " Oh whats up...Im Vergils Twin brother, Dante"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff