Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:01 pm
Tiger shakes her head "mist is fine with me" she seemed to bask in the mist "i havent been in any major battles yet, but i feel that i will soon..." she follows even quieter than usual in the mists  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:34 pm
"Hmm. How did you get away from all the conscription? Both sides are lacking people bad enough." He looked around, sorta lost in the mists. They seemed to be getting thicker.  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:14 am
Ty silently sighs"traitor, remember? untrusted, no one cares to have a traitor in their midst..." notices the mist getting thicker as well "hm... this doesnt look good"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:00 pm
"Hmm, true. I can't even see anything really." He said, stumbling into a low lying bush. "Do you know where North is? Becuase I've totally lost my bearings."  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:36 pm
Ty sniffs the air then points the oppisite direction of the way they are walking. "guess i am of some use"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:31 pm
"Thank you. You lead. We all do have our uses, even though we may not know them yet." He said following her. "So what else can you do?"  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:33 pm
"communicate with animals..." Ty hears a stick snap and her ears pivot to the side "hear well, when not asleep... Quater demon, im not, thats what made the sound... how many were in the group?" Tiger keeps on walking calmly as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:57 am
Gaia Name:zepherion
Character name:Mia
Race: Fox demon
Appearance:User ImageSorry if the picture is big. This with dagger sheaths on her back and a fox tail.
Weapons biggrin aggers plus magic cards.
Powers or skills: call of the wisps and blossom rain
Bio:Mia has only her mother and her sister and her guardian pet Ichi. She seeks revenge for her father. She thinks that the killer may be a soldier of one of the armies.
Personality: Kind but sometimes mean. She puts priority first and is always coming to check on the fox village.
Other: ?  

zepherion

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:23 pm
Sees two figures through the mist and mistakes them for enemies. Mia runs up to them and jumps on them. "Where's Ichi!! Tell me where he is right now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:45 pm
"I'm not quite sure. More people are supposed to meet with us later." Dhalgren stopped, hearing somebody yell something and run toward him whipped his head around to see what it was. He couldn't see whoever had yelled, so he pulled out his greatsword out of it's scabbard from his back. He slowly circled around in the mist looking for whoever - or whatever it was.  

Mr.Navar

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:57 pm
As Mia was about to strike she realized these weren't the kidnappers and quickly jumped back. "Oh wait your not the people I'm looking for. Sorry about that, these people kidnapped my friend and I'm really mad about that and now I'm off looking for him. Have you seen my friend? He's really small, has a tail, fox kind of ears and has orange fur."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:24 pm
Tiger smiles a little coldly and pushes Dhalgren's sword down gently. "sorry, can't help, barely see." Tiger looks over the older female the best she can through the fog and looks to Dhalgren "might have been them..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

PyroGothica

4,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:39 am
Gaia Name: Pyrogothica
Character name: Githarith Moonwhisper

User Image
Race: (If it's one nobody has heard before, please explain.) angel of light
Appearance: (Pic preffered, but description is okay.) LIke light things but has a dark soal
Weapons: A bow with arrows of light
Powers or skills: (2 max) Life, Heal
Bio: Nobody knnows where she came from but they know she was born in hell
Personality: Sad but always smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:41 am
Hi my name is Aerith moonwhisper. Nice to meet you all but i am kind of lost in the times. Can you please tell me what year this is and tell me whats going on. *smiles softly to everybody*  

PyroGothica

4,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:02 am
Mia turns around to look at what the girl before her was talking about and saw some figures through the mist. "Oh...well I guess it'd be better to check this time. I'm well, a demon so I'll be able to smell out their scent." Mia sniffs the air for a scent. "Yep that's definetly them. I can smell Ichi." Mia quickly jumps behind the group and walks quietly behind them. Then she quickly dashes for Ichi, grabs him and runs back to the people she just met trying not to be seen by the others.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff