Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:06 pm
Strike saw him, flying next to him, not attacking, but following. Without a word, Strike leads him to the town where he saw the angels attacking everything. Nothing but ashes, the town now a cinder on the world. The two angels, all thought powerful, left behind a trail. "Zack, look, the ash is blown away, they went that way... lets follow..." Strike and Zack follow down the trail to its end, but the angels are not there. "What do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:10 pm
Zack stabbed his sword into the ground and kneeled down still holding the handle. he looked straight ahead and then up. "well once possibility is that they flew away...cowards..." He stood up and yanked his sword out and gripped it tight. "what do you think?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:20 pm
Getting a strong sense of evil, Strike turns to Zack. "No, they didn't run away like cowards, they just hid like cowards." Strike feels the air current shift. "Zack, move!!!" Strike uses a guts to push him out of the way as one of the angels slices into the scorched ground. "So, we have us a couple of heros huh? So you want to burn with these people do you?" The angel holds up a fireball and looks at Strike. "I am Scorch, angel of fire... and I belive you should stay further away, people can see you in the distance with those white wings, he he..." "Zack, there is another one, keep your guard up..." Strike looks at Scorch, his face somewhat familiar. Strike knew most of the angels with elemental powers, but had long since forgoten them when he fell from heaven. "Lets do this Zack..." Strike draws his swords, preaparing to attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:29 pm
Zack nodded and looked at The angel of fire. He felt the earth beneath him rise. He jumped back and held his sword out. The other angel fell from above and gave a sly grin. "your not safe on the ground dark angel." He slammed his fists into the ground and split the earth a little below him. "Names Brock. Angel of the earth beneath you haha." He stood up and walked beside his friend." Zack looked at them both and grinded his teeth. " Like i care who or what you filths are."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:37 pm
"Hmm, I knew the other would show up soon. I have this one, you take that one Zack. I haven't been in a good battle in a long time. I am Strike, angel of the Wind, I will blow out your flame forever!!!" Strike leaps up and waves his sword in the air at Scorch to blow a mighty gust at him, knocking him back a bit. "Wind fans the flames, you'll never defeat me!!!" Scorch throws a fireball at Strike, he dodges to the left and feels the heat from it as it goes by. "Hmm, littls balls, do you want to fight or play catch?!" Strike uses a gust to shoot his ball back at him. "Take that, fire angel...." He catches it and looks up at Strike. "You can't hurt me with fire!!!" As he says that, Strike flies down to deal him a blow with both swords. Scorch jumps back and laughs. "Seems our duel has been extended to these two as well. May the best one be left standing! Get him Brock!!" Strike calls over to Zack. "You can handle him, just think before you move. Come on Scorch!!!" Strike dives at him as he heads at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:44 pm
Zack looked over at Strike and rolled his eyes. As he looked back at Brock he was hit in the chest with a large bolder. He fell to the ground and pushed the bolder off. "Hell! He did not just do that!" Zack got up and dashed at Brock with his sword. He made it as though he was going to stab him. "tut tut! wash your step!" Brock hit the ground with his fist causing the ground to push up trying to trip Zack. However Zack jumped into the air and came down with his sword.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:57 pm
Strike clangs his swords with each of Scorch's hands. The heat he generates stops him from cutting through his hands. "You're going to have to do better than that Strike!" Scorch throws his swords back. Strike sheats his left sword and attacks him again. This time, he uses a gust in his wings to hit harder, knocking him back some. "Hows that!?" "Better, but still not good enough..." Scorch bursts a flame at him, knocking Strike to the ground. "That doesn't feel too good..." Strike gets up in time to dodge the fireball coming at his head. "Quick, but not quick enough Strike!" He takes another fireball in the chest, burning his shirt off to reveal a scar from a past conflict. "You shouldn't have done that...." Strike flies into the air, tearing off the rest of the burnt clothing. "This scar was given to me from a battle just like this, but in doing so, that demon I keep so tight within was released. I think its time to show you my true power as the angel of the Wind...." Strike sheaths his other sword and grabs both his daggers. Using a gust, he accelerates them at Scorch. He misses one and is hit by the other. It slices him open nicely down his arm. "Ahh, damn, he is good. Ok Strike, no more games then...." Scorch flies at him and attacks with another fireball. Strike dodges it and knocks him to the ground. "You unleashed the demon, you will die now...." Strike eyes turn from white to red, his rage ensues. The wind flows around him in a swirling torrent. His final attack is coming. Scorch senses his power and looks up at him. "I'm not done yet!!! Strike!!!! I'll kill you!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:11 pm
Brocks eyes widened and he created a wall using the earth in front of him. Zack stopped and gave a sly grin. He jumped up and looked down at him sending shards of ice down at Brock. "you can hide behind a wall of dirt but can you hid from this!!" Zack let the shards rain down hard on Brock hitting him. Brock fell back and tried to get to his feet. Zack grinned and suddenly felt sharp peices of Rock hit his wings causing him to fall to the ground. "Yes, but...can you do that!" Brock shouted back. Zack slammed into the ground creating a small crater.

((dinner!))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:53 pm
Strike prepares to unleash his most powerful and feared attack, the Fallen Angel Strike. The wind gathers around him to propell him at highspeed towards Scorch. The scar on Strike's chest glows, the power within grows. Strike unsheathes both swords and crosses them into an X shape patern. He spreads his wings far apart and dives at him. "Fallen Angel Strike!!!!" Scorch looks at him and puts up a flame barrier. Strike hits him with full force. Their powers conflict, but Scorch can't hold it. "No, how can this be?!" Strike goes through his flame shield and slices him across the chest. "You're lucky, that shield through off my aim. I won't miss twice...." "Come get me Strike, I'm ready... I have something for you...." Scorch holds his hands up and generates a large fire ball. "Huff...puff, this is for you. DIE!!!!" Scorch hurls it at him and Strike dives into it head first. "Fallen Angel Strike!!!" Strike cuts through the middle of the fire ball and heads right for Scorch. "No, no, no!!!!!" Scorch's wings and arms are cut off, and Strike remains there, watching him twist and contort in pain. "Stay... cough cough... away from me!!!" "Its to late Scorch, you unleashed it!!!" Strike walks up to him on the ground and stands next to him. He licks his blood from his swords. "The taste of battle, it is marvelous.... Now, to finish this!!!" "Please... cough cough... spare me?!" Scorch stumbles through his words, coughing and gagging on his own blood. "Why should I spare you? Did you spare these people?! They had mere mortal weapons, they can not harm us. But you killed them anyway! Your fate was sealed when you let your lust for battle take control of your senses!" Just then, Strike stops. He realizes what he just said....Lust for battle, thats why I am here, I let myself loose control... As Strike paused, Scorch grabbed one of Strikes daggers in his mouth and attempted to stab him with his own weapon. Strike snapped out of it, being cut on the hand barely. "I was going to spare you, but this is how you repay me?!" Strike slices his head off with his left sword and reclaims his dagger. "And thus it ends again..." Strike goes to get his other dagger, he sheaths it with his swords. Strike walks away from what he has done again. He doesn't get far before he falls and faints....I did it again.... I let it go.... but this time, I didn't fail.... They won't harm anyone ever again.... but I've used too much power, I must rest for now.... When Zack is done, I should be able to fly again.... Strike lays there as the battle between Zack and Brock continues.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:15 pm
Zack got to his feet and held his sword to his side. He looked at brock mad as hell. He flapped his wings and dashed at him. He made every single rock that came toward him blow up from the inside with ice. The rock shattered and there was no stopping Zack. He jumped onto the air and came down with his sword. Brock had tried to shield himself with a bolder but Zack cut straight threw and cut of His left arm. Brock cried out as his arm fell to the ground. Blood dripped down the side of him and he used another bolder trick but Zack was much to quick. He came around Brock and stabbed him in the back. He crouched down and cut of his legs. "No makes me look like a fool!" He twirled into the air and sent hundred shards of ice down into Brocks wings and chest. Zack breathed heavily from above and looked down at Brock who stood there staring down at the ground. Zack came down with his sword which was covered in a blue flame and cut him in half. He turned and Brock spit apart. The sword zack was carrying shattered and he stood there with his hair covering his eyes.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:21 pm
Strike comes to, seeing Zack standing there. "Did you get him?" Strike looks and sees Brock in two pieces on the ground. "I guess so..." Strike stands and walks over to him. "Look up, you did what was right, even if you hate yourself on the inside.... I still hate my demons, but they did what was right...." Strike looks into his eyes and waits for his reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:27 pm
Zack pushed Strike as he flapped his wings and turned around to leave. It was his own fault for becoming what he is, but he did what he had to...It was for the good of everyone...so why did it kill him inside to kill another angel? He lefted off the ground and headed back home not saying a word to Striek. I ...cant believe this...another...im not heartless...im not...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:35 pm
Strike wondered why Zack pushed him. Everyone has a demon inside, but how they control it, thats what makes them the person they are. Strike flies after him and follows him home. "Zack, I'm sorry... I should have never called you heartless. You proved to me that you have heart, you helped me save people today. I'm going to leave, I think its best for right now. I'm sorry to have dragged you in..." Strike flies off, still cut from the battle. He looks for a place to heal, a hospital or something. He also scopes out a taylor, he needs new clothes to wear. I'm sorry, but what we did was for the best Zack.... You just have to realize it.... Killing those angels wasn't wrong....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:40 pm
Zack flew into the balcony of his room and stumbeled. He felt like a dead man with no soul. He couldnt believe he had just killed another angel. It was still a shock. It was for the best...it was...No matter what he told himself he still come to reality.

After staring at himself in the mirror he flopped down on the bed and layed there on his stomach. Nothing to think about, nothing to care about. He was dead. He was nothing. How could he call me heartless...i began to consider him as a friend!?He gave up thinking about what happened and started to drift off to sleep.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:50 pm
Strike found the supplies he needed to heal up. All bandaged up, he finds someplace to get some new clothes. They made him special for him after he told them about his fight with the evil angels. Strike felt lucky, but he still felt off. Maybe I shouldn't have left, I should go back to see Zack in awhile. Strike looks for a nice field to lay out in for the night. The sun starts to set as the memories of the past two days come back to him. "A master thief huh..... Such a nice house..... what a view from the balcony" These all flashed back through his head. He knew what he said to Zack was wrong, but he didn't know how to fix what he said. I'm sorry Zack.... I lost yet another friend.... its probably better this way anyway.... I don't want to drag you down too.....

Strike lays out, waiting to fall asleep under the stars..... He wishes he was at Zacks house, laying out on the balcony.... but he knows its not possible. He slowly drifts off now, the cool air lulling him to sleep.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff