Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:09 pm
((Wow...what has happened so far??))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:21 pm
lilipepper
((Wow...what has happened so far??))

(( o.o my chara is protective of Ryo and hot streak. "mythmaster",Ryo,Hot streak and Lilly fought..."Mythmaster" gave up..kinda..and he is gonna take us to G.A.M.E....O.o and i think thats all.....o.o maybe someone else can explain it better. o.o we are still in the alley i think so you can pop up behind us))  

_Demon_Korais_

MythMaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:35 pm
(yeah thats about it but just take a quick look at the battle scene to get a feel for the battles) Squall nodded to the wolves. "What I meant was they wont let 'regualr' animals in. Just be sure to speak and they will know you areant 'normal'. Okay then if your ready follow me." Squall jumped up and using a mix of fire and air created an updraft and started to fly south from where they had been. He made sure the three were close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:00 pm
:: Lilly jumps in the air. her wings flap some to keep her up::
"ready Ryo?"  

_Demon_Korais_

MythMaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:20 pm
"What I mean is the wolves need to speak because the "doctors" dont except 'regualr' animals so if you speak they will allow you entrance. Well if your ready to go..." Squall jumped and mixed fire with air to make an updraft and flew up. He waited for them in the sky. (Thats about it but check the battle to get a few for it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:32 am
"Of course we're ready. Let's go Hotstreak."
"i'm right behind you"  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:48 pm
:: Lilly leans forward and began to fly towards the "mythmaster" . though she was flying forward she kept her eyes on Ryo and Hotstreak.::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:27 am
"It could take a few hours." Squall smiled and flew off ahead. 'Step number two...see if they can keep up.  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 pm
"Don't worry about us." Ryo yells to the Mythmaster. "We can handle it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:33 pm
"let me go!" Rosie screamed as she push the guy away. She didn't know how they became like this. As she recalled, she only asked for a ride to highway 21, nothing else and this guys was saying otherwise. Rosie tried to get away from the guy, but was grabbed then turned back to face the guy. "Where are you going girl?" He said and push her up agains the car again. Rosie screamed as she thought that he was really going to have his way with her, when he suddenly went rigid and fell forward. Rosie gave screamed again and then stopped when she realize that the guy was dead. She crawled from under him and turn to see who helped her, but found no one. She looked back at the guy and saw that a stick was stuck out of the guy's back. IT looked like a stick, but it glitter with tiny crystal dust. She touched the stick and it fell into sand again. "What is going on?" She asked herself, frightened. Then she ran into the forest. Rosie tripped and fell forward, rolling down a hill. She hit her head and lost consiciousness.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

MythMaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:20 am
NinjaAssassinX

everyone please read this when a person uses '(insert words)' this means they are thinking  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:25 am
The town went by under tham and they came to a thick forest. "Either we walk so that the wolves can still see us or we fly to keep the pace and hope they can keep up." Squall pointed out how it was going to be and wait for their decission.  

MythMaster

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:49 pm
:: Lilly stoped. she then turned around.:: "im sorry..i heard something and i think it was a girl. im going back to see who it is..":: she began to fly back and searched for the girl::  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:40 pm
MythMaster
NinjaAssassinX

everyone please read this when a person uses '(insert words)' this means they are thinking

(( hey guys...it would be just easier....if everyong Italicizes their thoughts.....and um....please don't use (:: ) for actions. Just type it like it's a story or something.... i hope i don't frightened you guys away by saying these things....but it makes everything better.))

CrimsonxXxSolace

MythMaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:31 am
((Good idea ill do that)) Squall followed hoping that he wouldnt loose the girl. They wouldnt pay him if he did.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff