7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
. . . Purple!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Kaibain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:17 pm
T'thia waived her friend off as T'gal departed for duty. She sighed. Oh well, at least the weyrling master was a good one. She smiled inwardley as she heard Arizath's chuckle

"Oh stop you great brut"

Don't you have a feast to attend?

T'thia shook her head at her bronze he was becoming testy lately, perhaps he needed to feed. T'thia stood with the rest of the crowd but was stuck in place since everyone was attempting to leave the bowl at once there was somewhat of a traffic jam. Shrugging the girl sat back down to wait until the lines were actually moving.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:27 pm
Sadah stared at the little blue dragon as it sat down on her feet, looking up at her mournfully as if he were afraid she wouldn't want him. "Oh my....I didn't know girls could Impress blue dragons.

Does that mean you don't want me, mine? The blue asked her, his voice sounding both sorrowful and a little scared.

Why wouldn't I want such a darling dragon. You are mine as I am yours, no circumstance of color will change that fact. I do want you, and you are my lifepartner, Zanthith.

Once she'd finished speaking she helped the wobbly blue over to the pile of meat, feeding him the best peices she could find and then looking over to the weyrling master as he exited the hatching sands. "Looks like we need to head on to the Wyerling Barracks, Zanthith."

The blue trilled, wobbling his way along with his new rider.
----------
((I'll combine my two characters back in the barracks later.))  

Sallah Telgar

Jennamatic3000

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:27 pm
"I- If you say so...." Ruarana said as she stood up with some difficulty, then picked up the small dragon and began walking out, the whole time glaring at her disgusted father as she limped gamely across the warm sands.

Hurry! I am hungered from my hatching!" the small dragon demanded of her.

"Be patient! I'm going to feed you! As soon as I get there!" ruarana said in a stressed tone. She was still upset over her father.

You needn't speak aloud! Talk to me, and me alone! the dragonet said irratly.

"O..." Okay.... Is... is this alright? Ruarana asked her dragon.

Yes, and as I said, My name is Cameranth. Use it!

Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff