Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:53 pm
"kay lets go!!" Tiger grabs her wrist and starts pulling on her, her green eyes worried. "They are coming, hurry!!" Ty turns into a fox and runs a bit away then turns back to make sure she is coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:30 pm
Mia started to run but then stopped suddenly as the fox leading her did. Mia looked back and stared at the other companion.

"Come on! Let's go!"  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:00 pm
"i dont know where to go!! you go first." Ty starts following Mia. Tiger glances back every once in a while. well there goes any peace for the next few days!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Guuthnar wakes p and pays his rent. In a near by forest he noticed the biggest hickory he has ever seen. It was rotten in side and so he cut a small doorway and burned the inside to make it hollow. After he was done and the fire was out he made a bed. He twisted roots of dead plants together and tied it to four posts placed in different spots. He now had a springy matress. He had some deer skin that he had already tanned and softened earlier in the day and cut it in half. Part was used to lay on and the other as a blanket. He discovered a spring with clay not far from it. He gathered enough clay to make a fire place. He then began to work. He cut a notch in the tree for a spout to let the smoke go through. He then crafted a small fire place and and let it dry on a flat boulder. He crafted a store house from another tree containing his fishng equipment and food. He then found a small sapling stump, dug it up, then reburied it in his house as a seat. The strangest thing was that a branch that stuck inward and not out. He placed extra strips of tanned deer hide in the corner for extra use. Guthnar was walking by a cliff when he heard a strange chirp. Lost in a fern was an abandoned duck hawk. "Hello little guy." He said. He cupped the bird in his hands and brought him home. He set him on he inward branch and started on the harnesses for the falcon so that when it grew it could be trained.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

insanerainbow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:32 pm

Arianya ran alongside Mia, having joined them at last. 'Ruby... village? What business do you have... at Ruby village?" She wasn't accusing, just pleasantly curious. It was in her nature to be inquisitive.
The hurricane had stopped swirling. It nudged against Arianya's shoulder. Arianya held out an open hand, and, as if it had been drawn out into a thread of wind, it flowed into her hand and disappeared.
"Ty," she said, a bit wistfully, watching the lithe fox in front of her, "is it very fun... to change shapes like that?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:23 pm
Mia stopped after they had left the village and gone over the mariness river that flowed out of the lake and separated the continate.

"Well, it's a long story."

Mia sat down and took off her backpack.

"Yesterday morning I got up and got ready to do my training with my swordmaster. As I walked through the town I noticed that it was very quiet and seemed empty and when I got to the training grounds no one was there either.......not my Master and not the students who go to the academy in the training grounds. I ventured into the academy and........"

Mia bent her head and closed her eyes, replaying the scene in her head.

"......There were puddles of blood everywhere and dead bodies lying on the floors and sitting against the walls........and these bodies......were the bodies of the teachers and the students. I only found a few surviving students and they got out safely. I went to the auditorium and found my Master surrounded by the Lunar Army......those scumb bags. I had to leave my Master behind so I ended up here. He sent me a letter recently so...."  

zepherion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Guuthnar stepped out of his house and saw a few people sitting near by. What are you all doing here? At my house?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:14 pm
Tiger looks at Arianya strangely. "I... suppose so." Ty looks away and falls into thoughtfull silence. Tiger turns into a bird and flies above the trees.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:02 pm
Guuthnar saw the girl fly off. "Well someone is ignoring me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:51 pm
Marcus crests a hill and sees Mariness. The mage sees the storm swirling above it, the wind at the edge blowing his robes about. You've got to be kidding me, he thinks, first a destroyed village and now this. Might as well head for home. With that he turns at heads toward Ruby Village, unaware that others are going there too.

((OOC:Hey zeph, if you haven't noticed I'm determined to have our characters meet up.))  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:18 pm
Tiger looks around coldly not wanting to be social with the other females or the new male. No one seems to mind their own buisness anymore... thats what i get for looking at other people's problems. How the heck am I supposed to know if its fun rather than to not change... As Tiger gets more and more cranky it gets increasingly cold around her, but she doesnt notice until a ice crystal falls in front of her. "Oh..." Ty catches it in her mouth and eats it. "Best to not let them know to much" She says quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:17 pm
Mia looks first up at Ty then to a man approaching the area. She greeted him with a smile and stood up.

"Hello sir. What brings you here?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:16 pm
Airene wipes her for head as she wanders along the edge of the Sephisos Forest.

"Why did I have to go the long way."

She messes with her ears as she walks along.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:52 pm
"I had just finished building a house and saw you all sitting outside it so i came here." Guuthnar saw them confused. "I live in a tree."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:51 pm
She sees the town as she walks along.

"That looks like a nice town."

She starts to walk that way, steadily holding her sword.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff