Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:06 pm
*Sephiroth lit up the room a little and saw the situation. Veni and Jacob looked like they might pass out together, Galantros was frightening yet docil at the moment, Rosemary didn't look to be in the best of shape, and neither did the fox. He sighed and removed a piece of cloth from his pocket and picked up the artifact. He then walked up to GL to try to heal some of his wounds. He headed to the employee's office and came back with a blanket and covered Jacob with it, so that when his legs grew back he wouldn't be exposed. Next he asked where the water and gas turn offs were and turned them both off to stop the water from flowing into the kitchen and any possible gas leak. The windows would need something to be put over them...so many darn windows...* Where shall I take you? I'd invite you to my place if I had one... oh wait maybe I do, but it wont be as nice and comfortable as GL's house or the Fortress of Souls...and I don't know how to get to his place nor do I desire to know. *He was refering to Jacob's home.* I'll pack some things for those of you who can't...if you have any changes of clothes left that is... *He set his phone down so they could call anyone they knew and went off to do just that.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:45 pm
*GL turned his attention to Rosemary as she spoke his name, then back to Black when she started talking to him. Not... dead? Not dead, didn't kill them. Evil voice dead...*

GL: Nnngh, hurt...

*The reaper's head fell to the floor with a heavy thump, eyes shut, and breathing heavily. His wounds were slowly healing, faster than most people would be able to heal, but slower than he normally would be able to heal as a reaper. He twitched a bit as Sephiroth helped heal his more severe injuries, wings fluttering before they wrapped around his back. It didn't seem that Galantros would be waking up anytime soon, and he was still stuck in his current form.*

*Flashes of colorful light outside caught the attention of the people still alert, and rustling was heard. Suddenly the door was forced open, and several Limboian soldiers rushed in, holding rifles. For a moment, the guns were trained on GL's body, until they noticed he was passed out, and was hugging Black in his sleep. Seeing the wounded, a few of them stayed behind while the rest rushed through the rest of the house to search it. One of the men gazed around at the destruction that had happened.*

Soldier 1: "Hey, somebody get a medic in here!"

Soldier 2: "Holy s**t... Hey Sarge, looks like this crap started hours ago. Why didn't their alarms go off for us?"

*One of the black suited soldiers, with a blue marking on his collar walked over to one of the machines that had been placed next to several of THoR's telephones. Studying it for a moment, he scratched the back of his head, then glanced over towards Rosemary. A medic had already came into the room, treating Jacob and Veni who were currently in the worst shape.*

Sarge: "Our system just alerted us to a demon's presence a few seconds ago. Both tech and magic went off at the same time..." *He looked around the room from behind his visor, shaking his head, and then took a breath* "When did this begin?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:08 pm
Whoa! *GL's wing movement knocked the already unstable vampire down. Rosemary got the pleasure of being covered by it like a blanket. She sighed and rested her cheek on her hands. Sleep sounded so nice and horrid at the same time.*

*BlackMN made little hurt noises when Gl would move. She was normal sized again in hopes that he wouldn't completely smother her. His breathing was a curious thing and she prayed he'd be careful with his claws. A flash of light caught her attention and she tried to crank her neck to look at it. When she saw who it was she turned back to GL and touched his face...poor thing...she hoped his dreams wouldn't be too bad.*

*When the soldiers arrived, Rosemary propped herself up with one hand on her cheek and the other on the ground with a finger tapping it...now zey show up...Rosemary smiled bitterly at the alerts finally working only moments ago.* It began at around 1 or 2 am.

You can't treat extreme exhaustion! *Said the still twitching Veni.*

Medic: Sir, you're suffering from muscle spasms.

What?! *He leaned in closer to hear him better. When he repeated it, Veni looked at him blindly.* If a reaper is drained of his energy and then almost frozen wouldn't he be shaking too from being hit from several potentially dangerous things to that creature in a short period of time. I'll recover from it, now treat him please.

*He took a note that the vampire felt much warmer than they liked to be. He then examined Veni's burns. Those he wouldn't be albe to heal quickly on his own. Rosemary has several markings too.*

*Veni winced.* So I was a whipping boy for a demon with deadly fire whips... >>;

If you allow me to, I could show you what it looked like. *Maybe the sarge received some info on the owners at least.*

I don't care if he can't die...I'd feel much better knowing that my friend isn't suffering much in his sleep.

Jacob: I want the top tea leaves.

*Rosemary shook her head at all that was said over there. Although fixing up Jacob some might help the both of them a little.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:40 am
*While the medic worked on giving Jacob a number of painkillers and energy injections, the other soldiers took healing potions from their supplies and passed them out. Once Jacob's legs finally began to grow back at a decent rate, he moved on to look at GL*

Medic: "... Lazeranos' boy? I don't recall him being able to turn into this... Need some help getting out from under those things?"

*He gave a slight shrug as he applied healing potions to the more severe injuries the reaper still had, and handed over some to Black since she hadn't received any just yet. (The wings are still light enough to be moved off Rosemary and Black by themselves if they want to get out from under them.)*

Sarge: "That'd be useful... We've never had anything fool our sensors into thinking everything was alright before, for any length of time, let alone for hours. Would you like us to transport you to a shelter or somewhere first?"

...wrong... Moor'teis did wrong...

*The room began to grow cold again...*

Moor'teis brought harm, brought pain, brought suffering...

Soldier 1: "What is that?"

Moor'teis is sorry... leeeeaaaaviinnng....

*A breeze rushed through the house, rustling the open doors a bit, before the room returned to it's normal temperature.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:41 pm
A poltergeist.

That feels nice...

Hey wait! Awww...*She folded her ears down and rested her head on GL again.*

Aren't you even going to ask me what happened? Have it your way I am tired... Honestly as to his current form...I think his other forms are dead for this one. Rather than try to kill us like his other forms would, he protected us and he obviously still cares for the people he knows...Of course I'm not sure how he reacts with everything. If we went to a shelter, he'd be sent home or somewhere else right? Do you really think it would be an easy task to pry her out of his arms? He may even be upset to find us gone when he wakes up when he believed he had killed us moments before he passed out....so we were planning to go to his house and Sephiroth up there already offered to take us.

Well, *said Sephiroth as he finished bringing the luggage to them...* I'm ready to go when you are. *He tossed a pair of pants next to Jacob and a coat for Rosemary.*

Sigh....It's too bad your energy things don't seem to work on us..Oh well luxuries. Just like painkillers. *He tried to get up.*

Do you think it's fine to try to wake him up when his wounds are healed to see if he can carry his own weight? *She got up and put the coat on. She tapped and shook her head at GL.* Can't carry him easily myself...too lengthy.

*Jacob woke up, blushed when he realized all he had on was a sheet beyond his shirt after almost exposing himself, and put on his pants...take what you like of demon samples, leave the eye though there's plenty of other things, gathering of some of the gunk for Jacob to look at later. When all was said and done: Rosemary held one end of GL who still held onto Blackie, Sephiroth the other end. Sephiroth carried his own luggage while Rosemary couldn't because of the type of travel suitcase it was. Veni and Jacob were left with carrying their own luggage along with Black's and Rosemary's. Veni swayed like a drunken man the whole while...someone had to even grab his shirt to get him into the portal because he was so off balance. The health pots might have healed him, but they didn't help with and only added onto his tired wooziness. He was determined though to stay awake until he took a shower.

When they got to Limbo though he felt a little better saying, "Ahhh...the sun doesn't mock me here." They got to the door, Rosemary unlocked it with her key that they gave her when she stayed there and for the life of her she couldn't remember why she stopped...it just happened...they all go into the house with demon boy in hand. They slowly set him on the floor. She then called for Chewy to come and help them. Sephiroth and BlackMN are currently the only ones that probably don't want to collapse there and then. BlackMN is tired, but Sephiroth isn't too terribly. Not like they are tired anyways The two vampires are so tired that it hurts almost like their hunger can. It feels like they're running themselves to death like the guy who ran 26 miles to deliver a message to his king and died right after giving it.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Chewy: "Rosemary? What are you doing here?"

*The small dragon teleported from several floors up... he was apparently in one of the many rooms in the house. When he saw the state everybody was he, in dropped the soda he was sipping in surprise*

Chewy: "Hooooly s**t... What the hell happened to you guys? Actually, what the hell happened to GL? Man... Let's get the dork in his room. It's going to be a pain lifting him past the stairs, even if I helped with telekinesis... Wait here a second."

*In the blink of an eye, the dragon vanished and reappeared, holding a small charm in his claws."

Chewy: "Got this from GL's room, they're portal charms. He buys them to give to people he knows so they can visit him. Normally it'd be a waste to use one just to get this guy to his room, but if it took more than one of you to carry him, he must be heavy for some reason..."

*The dragon crumbled the charm into dust, and sprinkled it onto the floor. Once the portal to GL's room was opened, the dragon helped levitate the sleeping reaper onto his bed... he still need the others' help, since even with telekinesis he couldn't lift very much.*

Chewy: "You guys know the rules, stay where ever you want, help yourself to food and stuff. Rosemary, your room's still here if you want to use it. 'Al' isn't here right now, but I'll go call him up soon. Heh... looks like I'm canceling that party today..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:55 pm
Let's just say a really powerful demon attacked us and no it wasn't him. Put your ear hole to his chest and you'll find out why he's so heavy...

I'm actually too tired to eat...shower... *He turned around and went right through the floor with his things down the stairs.*

That stubborn a** is probably going to pass out in the middle of it... *She left as well.*

Nuhuh! Get him off the bed! He's gonna get all stinky! Wait...I can teleport again teheh. *She hugged him and soon she and GL were gone, doors were slammed and locked. She came back though and grabbed her bag with a mischievous smile on her face. However when she was done and he still had his wet newly torn shorts on...* CHEWY! You're a male specimen too! Get these boxers on him for me will ya?

*When everyone was all cleaned up, hair dried, and dressed and ready to pass out GL ended up next to BlackMN, Sephiroth drank tea in the dining room, when Chewy asked him what happened he said that he wasn't there for most of it so he didn't know and that all he knew was that Hi came and collected whatever ruffed them up...*

*And Jacob found himself sandwiched in between two vampires holding each other's hand. One passed out almost as soon as his head was down... and then Rosemary left him with a lovely thought before she went to sleep.* If one of us attacks you when we wake up, don't struggle because we might be less rough with you then. Better put your knives out of reach just in case...Oh and Jacob...Most likely Veni and I wouldn't look like that when we die... at least not for long. I'm actually sort of glad you don't know...means there aren't many books about us...I'll tell you about it after we've rested you foul mouthed necromancer!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Chewy: "What!? Oh nononono, no way am I dressing him! Why don't YOU do it?"

*He paused for a moment, then shook his head*

Chewy: "Nevermind... You know, if more species went around how they were born, this wouldn't be an issue. It only bugs me because... Wait, why does it bug me? Man, I've been hanging around you clothed people for way too long."

*Shaking his head and muttering, he snatched up the boxers and shoo'd Black out of the room so he could change GL's clothes*

Chewy: "Weirdo people with your clothes, and your external reproductive organs... GL, if ya woke up, this would be easier. Feh, dead like rock, why do your legs have to be so long now?"

*Well, the reaper was dressed in clean clothing now... Chewy glanced at the shredded shorts and tossed them in a small trash can in the room. Figuring his friend would prefer waking up in something more than just underwear, he dug up a pair of loose fitting pajamas in the reaper's closet and put those on him too... with his longer limbs, they looked more like a pair of long shorts.*

Chewy: "Alright Black, yer boyfriend isn't nekkids anymore, you can come back in. I'm heading to the kitchen to grab another soda, later"

*That said, he teleported away before Black could say anything in response to his comment.*

- - - - - -

Jacob: "... foul mouthed necroma....?"

*He stopped, a memory coming back to him... 'demon whore of Jiluzix]. He shut his eyes tightly, a strong urge to slap his forehead coming over him. There was no way in Hell he would have called her that if he had known it was all an illusion... if his mind weren't being tricked by that damned demon. And now that he wasn't constantly being attacked or such, he could more clearly feel he messed up their bond in a major way.*

Jacob: "Right... Rosemary, about that insult I threw at you... We both know I didn't realize it was you, and that demon was messing with my head. I still want to say I'm sorry."

*Jacob paused, stifling a yawn that was trying to escape his tired body.*

Jacob: "and maybe after we get some rest, you can tell me what that demon did to you...."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:07 pm
*BlackMN shook her head and shrugged at the spot Chewy previously occupied...boyfriend...she thought of someone whom she hadn't seen or heard from in over a year and wondered how long she was expected to wait for him. Sigh...GL looks so scary...I wonder how long he's going to be like this....she thought as she moved and adjusted the strange creature. When he was situated, she curled up next to him and even put one of his arms on her and fell asleep.*

-----

*Rosemary propped herself up to look at him after his last comment and smiled sadly at him.* It's only fair for you to eventually know...Of all the reasons you could have guessed as to why I called you that, why did you guess that one? I was actually for the most part referring to all the curses and dammit to hells you thought. I'm glad to hear an apology all the same. I just wish there was a way for me to prove it's me when you can't tell the difference or be sure. You can thank Veni for the resurrected angel idea and BlackMN for a grand demonstration of her own illusion capability. As for me...I'm sorry for the pain in your jaw, throat, and whatever injuries you received when you were slammed against some surface.

I accept your apology, but *She leaned in so close to him that their noses almost touched. There was a devilish look on her face and she ran her fingers through his unkempt hair,* I am still going to have fun and punish you for it.

Now if you don't mind, *she closed the space between them and kissed him. There was more humor in her voice now than there was before,* your demonic whore is going to lay her head right here and sleep. *She set it down on his chest area.*

Not as attached to you as yesterday, but still just as nice... *She put her hand on top of Veni's hand on Jacob's stomach.* Often I wish I could sleep like you all the time again instead of just sometimes. *The vampire yawned.* I hope Galantros will be fine.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:39 pm
*While Jacob had grown more accustomed to the affection over the months, his face still flushed red. Once Rosemary fell asleep, he tiredly muttered an old prayer he'd been taught in his early years as a mage. It didn't always worked, since it depended on how generous random spirits would be feeling at the time. Fortunately as he dozed off, his prayer was answered. Several spirits manifested themselves in the room, and soothingly ran their hands through the trio's hair. As they slept, they were slowly fed a calming energy, helping to cleanse them of anxiety and worry, and dispersing any nightmares that may come up.*

- - - - -

*Later, after he contacted GL's father and some of their friends (Alzamus would be home shortly, and their friends would be over tomorrow to visit. Apparently the military wanted to send an officer to ask questions about the demons, but Chewy managed to talk them into doing it later that night)., the dragon returned to GL's room. As he hovered up to the small door in the wall that led to his private space, he glanced at GL.*

Chewy: "Hey dork... I'm just going to take a little peek in your head. Just wanna know what happened. I mean, without you, how else would I get all the spam I could eat every day?"

*Perching himself in his open doorway, he began to sort through GL's thoughts, closing his eyes to focus. The reaper twitched a bit, but Chewy eased him back into a more comfortable sleep before continuing his search. Once he found what he was looking for, he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at his long time friend.*

Chewy: "...Get some rest, weirdo. God... just... have a good sleep."

*The small dragon planted a small thought suggestion in his head... 'Everything's okay. Everyone is safe.' GL murmured something, wings shifting a bit as Chewy went into his room and closed the door.*

- - - - - -

*Later that evening, GL finally woke up. He was a bit confused at first, seeing his ceiling, then it all came back to him. Seeing Black curled up next to him made him feel better that she wasn't harmed. He carefully got out of bed, and moved into his bathroom. Once he saw his face in the mirror, he panicked, yelping. GL then smacked his hand-claws over his mouth, glancing back out into his bedroom to be sure he hadn't waken Black.*

GL: "What the hell am I? Just when I have these wings figured out, this happens? What's with the eyes on these things?"

*His body then began to change, his insides feeling like they were melting... the pain wasn't great, but he still held himself as slowly his body turned back to it's former self, goofy yellow eyes and all. Confused, he walked over to Chewy's door and knocked on it lightly.*

GL: "Psst, Chewy! You there? Hey, Chewy... Crud."

*Inside, the small dragon was taking a rather heavy nap. Since he wasn't answering, GL left his room to try and get some answers from someone.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:27 pm
*Veni was surprisingly the first one up. Fortunately for Jacob he didn't wake up ready to strike the first appetizing living creature he saw. Didn't mean he wasn't going to start feeling like he could anytime soon.*

Nnng. *He bared his teeth as he pulled away from that nice even rhythm of a sleeping heartbeat. He carefully got out of bed and got dressed. When he was done, he walked to the door to leave...but he stopped before he exited and looked back at the two.*

*Breathing nice and steadily...he still had to get used to seeing Rosemary do that when she slept. She looked so peaceful and content sleeping there. Calm and happy...that's what he wanted for her wasn't it? He sighed. But...it was still in someone else's arms.*

*His gaze went to Jacob and then at the pulse in his throat. Oh how did he want to pierce it and send some of the flow under it in a different direction. His lip twitched as his gaze remained fixated on that spot. After staring at it for some time, he shook his head and exited. Someone usually bought something for them when they came over since they couldn't exactly bring their own...so maybe there was something in the kitchen.* Even if there isn't, I'm sure they wouldn't miss a bird or a mouse or even a large rat from outside....and if there is...chasing such things for a little while sounds puuurrrfect. *He headed onward to the kitchen.*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:54 pm
*GL was already there, still only in his pajama pants, rummaging through the fridge almost like a typical teenager looking for a late night snack. He glanced over at what was on the counter next to the fridge and made a face.*

GL: "Eeeew, blood sacks, and they're still pumping. Well I guess that means Veni and Rosemary are here if somebody brought them. Maybe dad's up in his office."

*Shrugging, he closed the fridge, arms full of sandwhich fixings and face dripping of some liquid energy drink. Seeing Veni suddenly there, he stumbled and nearly dropped the food*

GL: "Oh it's you, you startled me. Uhm somebody got some food for you over on the counter..."

*Moving over to the table, he carefully placed everything down*

GL: "Uh, Veni? Can you tell me what happened before I blacked out? I only remember being in that holy barrier, and then... that nasty dream thing."

- - - - -

*Jacob slowly blinked his eyes open, his mind becoming awake. He sort of wished he still felt tired, since he didn't exactly want to get out of bed yet. He shook his head a bit, trying to unfog his mind. Rosemary and Veni were still sleeping next to him.*

...I'm really glad they're not dead. After all this time, I'd miss them so much...

*His hand stroked Rosemary's hair for a moment, watching her sleep. He then turned to Veni... At the beginning, he was even more uncomfortable with bonding with Veni, due to the whole "NOT GAY! NOT GAY!" panic attack his thoughts assaulted him with. Save for a rather meager incident before his curse days, he wasn't very experienced with relationships involving even girls at all. To have a man show some sort of affection felt more alien to him. Of course over time, they became better friends, and he became less and less "freaked out" about the whole thing... still, he was hesitant in a lot of ways about a lot of things.*

Well... uhm.. he does have nice hair, for a guy I guess... what the hell.

*Jacob reached over with his hand and began to stroke Veni's hair, feeling his face become a bit flush as he realized it felt just as "embarrasingly nice" as it did with Rosemary. He then realized, Well... he's definitely not bad looking for a guy... Veni then suddenly woke up, and sank his fangs into Jacob's neck*

Jacob: "Ahh! Veni, ow, what are you.... nevermind, right..."

*Rosemary told him not to struggle, so he did what he could to show he wasn't resisting while Veni fed off him. It hurt like hell at first, possibly because Veni was hungry after what they'd been through. After a while, some sense must have come back to the vampire as the action started to hurt less and feel better.*

Jacob: "Uhm.... morning. Needed to feed badly, huh? Wait, what are you doing?"

*Veni shushed him by placing a finger against the necromancer's mouth, then stroking the side of his face. He then pulled Jacob closer to him, and....*

Jacob: "GAH!!!"

*Jacob sat straight up in bed, the dream broken as he finally woke up for real. He breathed heavily, hand over his chest, knowing that he must looked absolutely flushed*

Jacob: "... what the hell was that?" eek  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:37 pm
*Veni stared at GL thinking along the lines "when did you turn back to normal?"* First we dine and then I'll answer everything you've asked and what you didn't ask that I'm sure you want to know as accurately as I can.

*They ate all the good things laid out before them and when their desire for eating and drinking was gone, Veni told him all of the accounts that happened that GL wasn't aware of.* Right before you blacked out you recharged the charms to the barrier. However when you had finished your task, you sat there staring into nothingness, and then you fell trembling onto the ground from what every horrid illusion he caused you to have. The demon appeared then and destroyed the barrier. He then kept us too busy defending ourselves to be able to try to help you get out of your little hell without endangering us.

So we focused on attacking the demon who had managed to rip Rosemary's sword from her back and summon the Goliath. Rosemary then took him out in a most gruesome and painful way that I will not discuss with you...let's just say it'll frighten any man *With his hands shaped like a gun he pointed his finger low on the seated GL and said pow.*

About this time the demon got desperate and tried to burn us with flame whip like things. Just being near them drained ones energy. In fact they even gave BlackMN burn marks. He then sent a huge wall of flame to destroy us screaming the whole time and that's when you interfered in a strange elongated form.

Unfortunately my senses where overwhelmed at that time...it was so bright, too loud, too hot, and such that I'm not quite sure of everything that happened. I remember something wrapping around me against that flame that was about to consume me, but...I'm not sure what you did after that other than attack the other demon and protect us...ask one of the girls. Hi eventually came and took his escaped charge home, soldiers came, and then we brought you home. You calmed down and fainted after the girls approached you. I think you had taken a swipe at Satan and I believe they were telling you that was a bad idea.

Well that's what I remember of what happened. You should ask the girls for more details of what you did...

-----

Omph! *Rosemary's very pleasant sleep about sunshine, rainbows, and butterflies was suddenly broken. Well most likely it wasn't about that, but it was still a pretty pleasant sleep. She sat up and looked at Jacob. Face flushed? Heart racing? Sweating a little...smells like...and thoughts...what the? She looked down lower and her hand covered her mouth as her own face flushed a little. Jacob was up.*

I believe that was what they call a 'wet dream'... *she said answering his earlier question very tempted to mimic and do what Veni had done in his dream...as nice as it would feel, she wasn't going to tease him.*

Mmmm. *She gave the poor stunned guy a hug from behind and kissed his neck.* I suppose we could always fix what's damaged later. And then talk about what you wanted to hear from me and maybe anything and everything else. I slept surprisingly well too. *Her hand moved in circles on his chest as she looked at the spot Veni had slept in.* Hmmm...And Veni didn't wake up like I thought he would. You going to be okay? Don't be too embarrassed about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:40 am
Jacob: "Ahhhmm... yeah, yeah. I'll be okay I think.... "

*He didn't look it though. Rosemary noticing his little situation had made his face redder than a tomato. He tried to discreetly adjust the blanket around himself, and took a deep breath. When Rosemary began to rub his chest, a half-finished thought entered his head that he quickly squashed. What if the two of them.... Gah, no, dirty mind! Think unsexy thoughts! Think unsexy thoughts! At that moment, his stomach began to growl*

Jacob: "Talking would be good, but I think I'm pretty hungry right now. Why don't we get some food first? I'm guessing you could use something to eat as well, after the night we had."

*After Jacob calmed down a bit, they both headed down to the kitchen. Rosemary could smell one of the blood bags, and Jacob could smell the rather large amount of food GL had gotten out of the fridge. Jacob was about to comment on the amount the reaper had pulled out of the fridge until he saw Veni*

Jacob: "Ah, g'morning GL, Veni...."

*Jacob turned just a little red again, and tried not to make eye contact with Veni, focusing his thoughts to think of "unsexy thoughts." *

GL: "Morning... if you're hungry, there's quite a bit of food here. Want some sausage?"

*The necromancer absolutely froze up, paling in the face, surpressing the myraid of thoughts that suddenly came into his head. Damn you, Galantros!*

Jacob: "Er, no thanks. I think I'll just have some toast.*

*GL shrugged, his wings twitching a bit unconciously. A small amount of his aura started to leak out, the reaper unaware of it as he grabbed an energy drink for himself.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:38 pm
*Rosemary tried her best to encourage Jacob and help him feel less embarrassed about the whole thing before they left the room. She didn't mind at all and didn't feel like teasing him about it. Maybe later but not now.* Having such thoughts and dreams once in a while isn't a bad thing. It is natural to have them. Most men have them all the time. Kind of annoying really...You've probably been suppressing it all this time somehow despite it being almost everywhere you go. And despite those couple of romance novels we had you read, *She thought that to herself.* But I'll be nice to you and try to block out your thoughts and ignore the ones that make it through unless you try to talk to me specifically....Just remember that I can't do that indefinitely...alright?

*Veni turned away from his task of bleeding some of the blood into a coffee cup to look at Jacob when he greeted them.* Good evening Jacob... *He then raised his eyebrow for a moment and looked confused when he noticed Jacob was trying to avoid looking at him. His master also felt funny to him...*

*Rosemary suppressed a snicker at Galantros' comment and Jacob's reaction to it. Veni was made all the more confused. She approached the reaper next to the fridge to grab one of the blood bags. Tot tell the reaper about his aura or not to tell him...to hug and kiss him or not to hug and kiss him...* I'm glad to see you up and about. Is BlackMN still sleeping? Why don't you go wake her up when you're done eating?

*Veni looked surprised for a brief second. To Rosemary he said,* Really?! That's how it probably would have happened too.

*He took a sip from his cup and a very dreamy happy smile appeared on his face. It looked like the face of someone who had just taken a sip of very good coffee or hot chocolate. Above all else he felt about it, he felt considerably happy to hear that. He idly sipped at his cup and Glanced at Jacob.* So you do like us both about the same in all ways...I'm glad... (its up to you if he says this to Jacob or just thinks it to himself.) *The vampire had worried that Jacob favored Rosemary and didn't like them both about the same. The necromancer and Rosemary seemed to share things together that he couldn't or was worried about trying...Even if they didn't have the thought thing going on maybe the spirit thing could be considered special too.*

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games