Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:28 am
Akira smiled. "i see. well if i must prove myself in combate, then that i can do, but i find myself confusing and i have yet to discover my true purpose. Thankyou, anyways i need know that have any women riders ever had a blue or bronze dragon?" Akira was enjoying her stay more and more now that she didn't feel like an outcast.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:22 am
M'gor seemed to think about that one. "Well, typically females are only Gold and Green riders. That's how things have always been. Females can Impress a Blue or the ever rare White dragon though. The Bronze and Brown and mostly Blue dragons are usually Impressed by men. That's how they were made. The dragon aren't like firelizards which can bond with either gender. Does that answer your question?"  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:47 pm
Akira smiled. "ah i see, thankyou." her firelizards had finally stopped fighting, and had gotten to like each other. Akira rubbed Ara's head and gave a bit of water to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:14 pm
M'gor smiled reasurringly at the candidite. "Anything else you'd like to know? I don't mind sitting her talking with you."  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Akira smiled. "well nothing really but i enjoy talking to you too, so what would you like to talk about? Oh sorry did i not introduce myself? my name is Akira."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:42 am
M'gor smiled faintly at the girl. "Well then, Akira, it's nice to meet you. I am M'gor, rider of bronze Cadeth and Weyrleader here."

She seems nice, M'gor, she should Impress well.

He grinned. "My Cadeth says you seem nice and should Impress well. For him, that's a high complement."  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:58 pm
((Since I'm being so lazy with my posting, I'll move my charrie to a less busy area. xPP))

Fayre yawned suddenly and blinked. "Sorry, everyone, but... I think I should be heading back to the barracks," she murmured in apology. Terran and Zaidan chirped and flew in a circle around her head. "Until later," she said with a slight wave as she exited to go toward the barracks, with the two small browns following.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:12 am
Akira replied. "why thankyou, i didn't expect to hear anything from a dragon until i impress one, but that is ok, i shall take this compliment to heart, thankyou again."  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:00 pm
((Sorry I haven't been posting. I just got back from camp a little bit ago, and I haven't been able to get on gaia. My most sincere apologies. As I don't know how long I will be able to keep up being on gaia for long periods of time, I will follow Messenger's example and remove Lina from the Lower Caverns, although Maris will stay. Sorry again.))

Lina smiled, and was surprised when it turned into a yawn. She quickly held up her hand to cover it. She hadn't realized how taxing it was to her strength when she didn't sleep. Shards. She'd have to go to bed soon, or she wouldn't be able to wake up until noon the next day. She turned toward M'gor.

"My apologies, love," she said, "but I'm a bit tired. I'm going to sleep now."

She smiled a bit, fighting another yawn. She stood, and turned to leave. As she passed the doorway, she smiled at the boy near the wall. He hadn't spoken to anyone yet, but she hoped he'd do better if both Weyrleaders weren't in the room. Plus, she really was tired. She exited the room, and retired to her weyr.

((To avoid confusion with those who haven't read the books, a Weyr houses all the dragons, and a weyr is a rider and dragon's personal quarters.))

--------------
Maris held his breath as the Weyrwoman walked past. She'd almost caught his eye. Shards! He was losing his touch. Or maybe he was always terrible at hiding. His two greens chirruped softly, very conscious of his strange desire for secrecy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:23 pm
Akira watched Lina leave the room, she also knowticed another person near the enternce to the room. "should i say something?" she asked herself.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:42 am
((It's fine post when you can.))

M'gor nodded and smiled warmly at his weyrmate. "Well then, sweet dreams Lina." He turned to Akira then. "I know you've noticed our new arrival, why not go say hello. Probally better for you than standing here with someone like me." He nudged the girl in the right direction. "Go on."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Akira nodded and shyly walked over to the new arrival. "hello..." she said nervously, she wasn't really good with new people.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:11 pm
Kes got up to aid the poor girl. "Hello there. I'm called Kes. You must be new here. You shouldn't hide in the corner you know. Come and talk with us, both of you." She smiled at Akira then. "Hey you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:43 pm
((Thank you all for not being mad at my lack of responses. It means a lot to me to have such wonderful people to surround me.))

Maris jumped as the two girls approached him. Well, one girl and one woman. The shy one was about his age. But the other one...

"Hey," he said, forcing himself to be nicer...or at leaste nicer. Brannet chirped at him. "I'm Maris." Another chirp from Kardell. He shot a glare at them both. "The larger green is Brannet and the smaller one is Kardell."

He looked at the two women. Shards...Why did they have to be girls? And why it have to be so hard for him to be nice? What was he supposed to do now? Maris clenched his left hand behind his back. Man, oh, man. What did he think he was doing?  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Akira gave a small smiled. "the name is Akira, nice you meet you Maris, so why do you not wish to sit with us?" she asked him nicely.  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff