Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:35 am
"Hiyas I'm Keely but you can call me keels if you wanna..although most people don't cause it sounds like 'kill' and I don't really like that word cause it reminds me of blood and I get rrreally sick around blood and stuff so I guess keely would be fine."Keely just babbled she was like that when she met new people.She gave a wide close eyed smile. She gave a little jump forward in Mityl's face eyed her for a minute."You are in a hurry for some reason why is that?"She looked suspicious for a second.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:41 am
"Okay its time for you to go back into your cage..."He grabbed keely by the ear and dragged back by him."Leave the hot cat chick alone.."he turned to mityl"I'm the one with the dashing good looks.." mrgreen "Hope your nothin' like 'Stiff McStiffy' over here."pointing to tassa"I mean she is soooooo stiff...thats for kicking me in the knee with your gigantic sized feline foot" mrgreen Pulls out a cigarette and offers it to mityl"Want one their good for you its made out of plants and stuff.."Sees keely jumping around him"I'm startin' to think she swiped some while she gave us that hug..." stare  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:09 am
Tassa gave a bitter laugh as she dusted herself off, and kicked Sha again for the other comment. "What is with you and us werecats?" She asked with a smirk, "If anyone had any dignity they would never go with you. Dont' you know anything about charm and respect?" She laughed crossing her arms, "If you come with us to the palace, you better keep your mouth shut, or you'll get skinned!"

She looked around hearing a faint noise. The noise of travelling wolves, tracking down prey.... Grabbing hold of Keely and Sha, she called to Mityl and Oak, "Everyone in that tree now!" She jumped up, grabbing hold of the first branch, and held out her hand in case anyone needed help.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:08 pm
Mityl leapt into the tree without further prompting. then she had an idea. she could cover their tails with smoke and fire. there would be consequences but if it was fire mgic it would only burn what she wanted it to.
"Tassa, does anyone here control fire magic? I think I have an idea."

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:46 pm
"Umm...." oak says shyly. "I dont like hights, and besides i don't think its fare to ask the trees to bare one of my weight....i'm even heavyer than i look. I wil stay here and watch your backs. I assume this has to do with the wolf cries I just heard yes? I've never met a wolf i couldnt defend against. ill be alright." Oak stands staunchly, legs spread wide his club risen high in his left hand and his right hand streched in front of him.

"I won't let any of you become some mangy meat eaters lunch."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:18 pm
"that won't be necessary if someone here has fire magic! I can set a wall of fire behind us and they'll be to busy with the blaze to worry about us..."
she leapt down and looked Oak straight in the eyes drawing his strength into her.
"or...I could do this.."
and with that she toppled the first wolf to burst upon the trail and smashed her fist into his head with all of her and Oak's strength.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:38 pm
Staring Tassa laughed bitterly. "Brilliant, first I put up with these guys now I get to take out all this pent up energy on some blood sucking prey!" Pouncing from the trees with a quick summersault she landed on top of a wolf knocking it over, and slugging him in the face before he could further transform. Pulling out her whip she cracked another hard across the head.

"What are you guys waiting for, lets have some fun!" Tassa cried before she seemlessly changed form into a brilliant lioness, her golden fur rippling down her back as she roared and charged into the next, as a much larger predator then the poor coyote she just tackled, she had an easy upperhand against most of the wolves around.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:22 pm
opening her makeshift pack she pulled out her short swords and turned to face the next wolf coming at her.
"Tassa! Look me in the eyes, quick!"
the next wolf had taken the time to transform fully and already had her by the throat by the time she'd said it. struggling with all her and Oak's combined strength he was still unshakable.
this strength...I've felt it before...but I thought I killed him!
stars began dancing across her vison and gray was creeping along the edges of her vison as she realized she hadn't had time to make sure he had been dead before she'd run. Mityl knew he'd be ready for her to steal his power again and would kill her then and there if she looked anywhere near his face.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:20 am
As oak witnesses Mytil bash one of the wolfs with strength parallel to his he comes to the realization of what has transpired. "I see, well just because you have copyed my strngth does not mean you know how to use it." Oak says with a grin. (these creatures amazed him! Not even his father matched his strength of body and yet with one look this small thing could match him. He thought it was incredible.) With a great trembling cry he lifted his club into the air leaped to a great hight and as he came back down three of the wolfes were chargeing at him. He spun him self towards their attacks and splattered their skulls in one stroke landing with a great crash, causing cracks to spread from his landing area. "I know how to use my strength!" he swung his club launching the gore on it to the dirt. He began to charge at Mytils' attacker his right hand outstreched ready to grab the attackers neck and snap it like a twig.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:31 am
just as Oak charged the wolf Ziddari pulled Mityl close, brushing his lips across her cheek. his words were a whisper, soft and intamate but loud enough for Oak to hear them.
Ziddari: "Touch me and she dies... I don't mind. really. but you'll not touch one of the trine."
he the nuzzled the crook of Mityl's neck breathing in her scent. Mityl wanted to vomit on him but couldn't turn around to do so, so she kept her meals down. he had slowly released the pressure on her neck and she realised she was crying. even so her next words were choked.
"Please...not in front of them...they don't need to know.."
Ziddari: "don't they though? I think they should know that I plan on sireing children with that wonderful little talent of yours..."
he let those words hang in the air waiting for that information to sink in. however, the next time he tried to rape her she would be blindfolded so she couldn't break her bonds with borrowed strength.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:48 pm
Oak stops inches from grasping the beast. "you mean to force yourself on her? Your not a half beast. Your a demon. Ill see your head set at the great trees roots before the end of the day. You have My word." Oak backs off slowly and reluctantly keeping his eyes on the beast. The whole time, not wavering his glance for a moment. Taking in his apearnce, form, and scent. The the son of a meat eater would regret this act of intimate cruelty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:03 pm
after a moment Mityl realised Ziddari wasn't worried about her still being armed. of course the news of him being part of atrine was unfathomable. if he was that meant his role was the body of it. suddenly she had an idea.
"you want to make another trine don't you?...."
Ziddari: "but of course. I can't let you werecats form a trine of your own...you've already found one that would serve as the body of your trine and you would serve as the mind..."
"....I don't understand."
Ziddari: "you will someday."
he started backing away slowly, keeping Mityl close when she flipped one of her swords around and plunged it into his gut with all her borrowed strength

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:17 pm
Seeing his small window of opportunity Oak sprints straight for Ziddari cracking him full on the top of his skull. Causing him to release Mityl. Surprisingly even for oak not enough to kill or even knock him out though. He kept in close taking his battle stance. He knew this would be a tough nut to crack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:39 pm
Mityl twisted the sword inside Zidarri and yanked it out through his side as Oak charged. stepping out of the way she transformed and circled Ziddari trying to get him to turn his back on Oak.  

DriTeraMind

Distinct Explorer

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:46 pm
Whisper watched the battle as he kept hidden behind, these are pretty interesting, he thought amused.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff