Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

fontelos2

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:19 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
Well, I have a few gay friends, and I'm christian, but I don't consider it as a sin, and I don't disagree with how they live. Actually, I don't think it is a chosen lifestyle, but just natural urges, just like when a guy likes a girl, or vis-versa. Just by saying that, I don't understand why people think it's a sin, just because the Bible "supposedly" says it is. The Bible is just a guide to life, not a rule book. For some reason I think they added that in their to spread one or many peoples' hate towards homosexuals... That's right, I'm bagging on the higher-ups stare I'm totally comfortable with their company... as long as they don't hit on me...

word... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:09 pm
MisaxJohan
pwnd_by_twlt
Well, I have a few gay friends, and I'm christian, but I don't consider it as a sin, and I don't disagree with how they live. Actually, I don't think it is a chosen lifestyle, but just natural urges, just like when a guy likes a girl, or vis-versa. Just by saying that, I don't understand why people think it's a sin, just because the Bible "supposedly" says it is. The Bible is just a guide to life, not a rule book. For some reason I think they added that in their to spread one or many peoples' hate towards homosexuals... That's right, I'm bagging on the higher-ups stare I'm totally comfortable with their company... as long as they don't hit on me...

word... 3nodding

homo people are hated because they are too cool for christians  

Sergeant CJ

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out