Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:48 pm
shakes back " the pleasure is mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:15 am
Jacklyn smiled and looked at Jim. "I'm Jacklyn" She turned around, her picture of Zek in his wolf form almost complete. There were very rugged mountains in the back and behind them, a sunset that turned the sky a deep scarlet red.  

ATinyFox

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:28 am
"Very nice to meet you."Jim said while smiling. "Again that is a wonderful drawing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:36 pm
looks at the drawing "nice. Well i am going to my room to workout before i goes to my digital design class so if you guys wanna chill i will be over there."  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:58 pm
Jim checks his schedule"Hey my next class is digital design also. I think I will go with you. Can we just stop by my dorm real fast?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:30 pm
"go to your dorm i will be in mine getting my stuff then come and get me in my dorm which is dorm 20."

*goes to his dorm gets his stuff ready then sets it by the open door and gets my ipod and headphones then puts it in my pocket and i begins to work out waiting form jim.*  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:13 pm
runs back to Rose and ask her " whats is your next class mah lady?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 pm
"Same as you guys" she laughed. "You don't mind if I tag along with you, right Zek? "She closed her picture and logged off the computer  

ATinyFox

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:42 pm
yea sure let me go back to my dorm and get my shirt on ( i have to go.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:44 pm
(aww byes)
"Sure thing" She smiled, waiting outside the weight room. Her sketchbook in her hands, as it always was.  

ATinyFox

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:50 pm
Jim grabbed his stuff and his iPod with a red skin cover on it. He didn't have many songs on it but his favorite was 'Linkin Park-In The End'. He then met Jacklynn outside the weight room. "Hey." He said."Whats up? Where's Zek?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:57 pm
(Oh and yall should check out my product....You can go to my shop or click the top link to see what they are.)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:15 pm
Roxie carried her books in her arms. She had "Human and Environmental Health". She wasn't wearing anything unusual: Jeans, tanktop band T, and platform clogs. She died her hair the night before, she now had some white streaks in her black hair.

She sighed and walked down the hallway towards her first class. She hoped to meet someone...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:23 pm
Jim sees a girl coming down the hall."Hi...how are ya."He says.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:10 pm
*runs out side my room holding my bag and puts my black muscle shirt on and see jim and rose so i stop then i see i nice look young lady walk towards us looking like she is going to a class.*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff