Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:04 pm
Lady_Mac
Oliza nodded. "Intresting..." She smiled and shook her head wearily. "There is no way I'd be able to use phyiscal strength. Magic, yes, and the mind maybe... I'll take soul then..." she smiled, she was tired and worried. Her heart for some reason was troubled deeply.

"Kanji, please take Entity with you where ever you go. You should find him very useful." She stepped forward and entered the soul path, waving to them as she went. "Good luck friends, take care of yourselves!"

The tunnel was dark and Oliza shuddered as her friends disappeared. She wasn't used to being on her own, for she always had her beloved horse with her, but now... Her footsteps echoed around her, and Oliza wrapped her arms around herself carfully. "Hello....?" She asked the silence.
at the sound of your voice far off you hear the unmistakable roar of a dragon but it sound distorted. The tunnel suddenly lights up with green flamed torches and you hear moans and shuffling footsteps all around. you know right away you are at the beginning of a bazaar labyrinth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:23 pm
((sorry I forgot sweatdrop ))
"Well I guess I'll take mind" Kanji said and slowly started down the path "Good luck" he waved back.  

can o whoop ass

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:32 pm
"Remember to mark your path using that stone if it's a maze." Baradier said as he headed for the Body room. "Let's just hope I'm not underestimating the Cet." He thought to himself as he walked in. "If I did that would be trouble."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:23 am
Slowly the footsteps died away. Selene lowered her arrow and turned to the three doors. The markings meant nothing to her. She tried calling the spirits, askinbg their advice, but all they said was the same
"leave! Hurry! get out- Get out! GET OUT!"
she cast around, trying to find some sort of clue. She took a deep breath, and slowly trotted towards one of the doors, carefully edging through. If only she could have read the markings. Then she would have known the dorr said simply... "mind"  

Mad Madam Mimm

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:59 am
Mad Madam Mimm
Slowly the footsteps died away. Selene lowered her arrow and turned to the three doors. The markings meant nothing to her. She tried calling the spirits, askinbg their advice, but all they said was the same
"leave! Hurry! get out- Get out! GET OUT!"
she cast around, trying to find some sort of clue. She took a deep breath, and slowly trotted towards one of the doors, carefully edging through. If only she could have read the markings. Then she would have known the dorr said simply... "mind"
(((remember all your stuff was seperated from you in your fall. mrgreen you had a rock in your had not an arrow. just a reminder.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:08 am
Itacha-Kimoji
"Remember to mark your path using that stone if it's a maze." Baradier said as he headed for the Body room. "Let's just hope I'm not underestimating the Cet." He thought to himself as he walked in. "If I did that would be trouble."
As you enter the door it closes swiftly behind you locking fast. The entire place lights up and you hear the distorted roar of a dragon. As the lights get bright enough to see well you make out that you are at the start of a very long gauntlet. As panels rise from the sides huge hulking undead come lumbering out and jackal headed men come bounding out from holes in the ceiling their scimitars flashing bright; foaming drool hanging from their mouths. They all wait patiently for you to make your approach. (((You can sense no elements by which to draw magical power from even the jackal men are undead their is no fluid anywhere in this place.this is a place where only physical might will prevail.)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:46 am
Gyzvx
Itacha-Kimoji
As you enter the door it closes swiftly behind you locking fast. The entire place lights up and you hear the distorted roar of a dragon. As the lights get bright enough to see well you make out that you are at the start of a very long gauntlet. As panels rise from the sides huge hulking undead come lumbering out and jackal headed men come bounding out from holes in the ceiling their scimitars flashing bright; foaming drool hanging from their mouths. They all wait patiently for you to make your approach. (((You can sense no elements by which to draw magical power from even the jackal men are undead their is no fluid anywhere in this place.this is a place where only physical might will prevail.)))

"It seems I chose the wrong room, Magicless and the odds are against me." Baradier said grabbing his bow and stringing three arrows which he aimed at the closest Undead. "Vile beasts, Perish!" He shouted and let fly the three arrows.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:00 am
Quote:
(((remember all your stuff was seperated from you in your fall. you had a rock in your had not an arrow. just a reminder.)))

((oops. knew there was something i'd done wrong!))

Selene cautiously pushed open the door, and walked into the chamber. It took a while for her eyes to adjust to the light.Taking a risk, she dropped the rock in front of her. The rock connected with the floor, the thud echoing around the walls.  

Mad Madam Mimm

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:00 am
As the three arrows hit their mark perfectly yet ineffectively that alone starts your challenge. More swiftly than most would like the Undead you struck comes charging at you with two of the jackal men that had landed next to him. (((You notice that none of the other move to attack you.))) As he reaches your position he slams down with both oversized arms narrowly missing you but cracking the sandstone panels at your hooves to cracked bits the two jackal men come running up his back jumping up and lunging down to strike at you with their scimitars.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:12 am
Mad Madam Mimm
Quote:
(((remember all your stuff was seperated from you in your fall. you had a rock in your had not an arrow. just a reminder.)))

((oops. knew there was something i'd done wrong!))

Selene cautiously pushed open the door, and walked into the chamber. It took a while for her eyes to adjust to the light.Taking a risk, she dropped the rock in front of her. The rock connected with the floor, the thud echoing around the walls.

As Kanji and Selene enter the door indeed it is a maze but the walls are perfectly polished mirror one panel infinitely reflecting the next you hear far off in the distance the distorted roar of a dragon. All else is silent. As selene drops her rock the place lights up in a flash making everything clear (For the human eyes mrgreen ) the door you entered in closes and lock immediately. (((Just as with the Body room magic is suppressed here. The sprits are quiet and the fairy power connection has been quelled. )))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:17 am
He barely made it away from the two that slashed at him but made it a few feet away to switch to his sword and shield which he held at the ready. "This may be harder than I thought." He muttered and began looking for a weak spot. "They are strong and fast but it seems like they are bad judges of distance...so if I can catch their movements I may be able to keep up a good defense."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:33 am
Selene smiled. She knew the trick to mazes. If you kept one hand touching the same side at all times and followed the wall, it would eventually lead you out. The trick was to stay clam. She reached out and gently touched the mirror to her right. What she was more worried about was who else could be in the maze with her. Picking up her rock again (more for comfort than actually thinking of using it) she set off down the glistening corridors, listening intently for any sign of life.  

Mad Madam Mimm

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:20 pm
Mad Madam Mimm
Selene smiled. She knew the trick to mazes. If you kept one hand touching the same side at all times and followed the wall, it would eventually lead you out. The trick was to stay clam. She reached out and gently touched the mirror to her right. What she was more worried about was who else could be in the maze with her. Picking up her rock again (more for comfort than actually thinking of using it) she set off down the glistening corridors, listening intently for any sign of life.
You can hear nothing but silence, feel no other pressance but you and Kanji. (Make no mistake their are forces their you just can't detect them.....yet. mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Itacha-Kimoji
He barely made it away from the two that slashed at him but made it a few feet away to switch to his sword and shield which he held at the ready. "This may be harder than I thought." He muttered and began looking for a weak spot. "They are strong and fast but it seems like they are bad judges of distance...so if I can catch their movements I may be able to keep up a good defense."
Spinning as if on pivots both jackal men kick right at your sword and shield almost knocking them away. Before slashing high and low with their scimitars. One cutting your left knee, the other cutting the shoulder of your sword arm. The large undead swung for your head only managing to hit the very top of your scalp mildly tripping up your balance for a moment and knocking off your helmet.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:38 pm
His shoulder hurt but he wouldn't let that stop him from fighting, He stood up on his hind legs and kicked the two armed undead into the wall and attempted to drive the bottom of his shield into the remaining undead's skull.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff