Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* age of magic(open to anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join only if your going to stay for some time
  ok,
View Results

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:18 pm
The Queen of Spades awoke and jumped to her feet. "thank you" she said dipping her head down as sighn as respect."now I think i must explain my condition, I was attacked by assassins for my crown and they must be delt with, These assasins were not hired but trained to kill me, so they will be hard to kill, But as long as I have breath thier death will be a painfull one"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:35 pm
Titi smiled broudly at the stroung qeen (i wish i was strong like her she thought)
"well i want to help, i'll heal you when every you need it heart " she pipped hoping to be more of a helping hand then berdin.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:51 pm
"thank you again, now we must leave" just then Titi was grabed a knife at her throat, the assasin was spewing threats. The Queen of Spades grabbed a throwing at her side and tossed it into the asassin's eye, he was alive but bleeding horribly, he ran. "good" the queen of Spades said "follow the blood and find the hide out, are you alright my dear"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm
ys you did realy good TI ti siad gilfree *as he gently pated her on the head
,i will help you avenge yourself queen,but 1st, can we go and get Titi better things to ware siad Gillfree  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:56 pm
Miss_Hedwig
"thank you again, now we must leave" just then Titi was grabed a knife at her throat, the assasin was spewing threats. The Queen of Spades grabbed a throwing at her side and tossed it into the asassin's eye, he was alive but bleeding horribly, he ran. "good" the queen of Spades said "follow the blood and find the hide out, are you alright my dear"
no body thoches Titi lives, siad Gilfree* there was a huge tunderstom of black lighting that killed all that hurnt her,* then gillfree, whaped a bandge aaround her neck,,and then, he looked in her eye what can i do he siad  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:27 pm
User Image
this is tycoon!
i drew her today  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:28 pm
"Well My idea was to follow the blood trail, but I think a lightning storm hit, and killed that plan, I think we should go on and look for any Hints to the where-abouts of this assasins group  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:28 pm
Miss_Hedwig
"Well My idea was to follow the blood trail, but I think a lightning storm hit, and killed that plan, I think we should go on and look for any Hints to the where-abouts of this assasins group

ytou do that, i'll stay here, and find a way to heal her he siad  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:10 pm
" eek oh master i am not hurt just a little dazed for i haven't healed any one in a long time sorry for trubaling you i'll be fine though trust me" ti ti smiled brouldly  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:37 pm
fearth
" eek oh master i am not hurt just a little dazed for i haven't healed any one in a long time sorry for trubaling you i'll be fine though trust me" ti ti smiled brouldly
you sure your neck was cut he siad,,well i thinkk its best that you rest anyway he siad, ok, just relax,you did a good job,and i'll let queen do her thing and we'll go shoping wheny your well rest said gillfree  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:55 am
"ok i gess master but are you going to be alright by your slef Queen?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:42 am
"Sure its better this way, i can be silent and track better when alone"  

Miss_Hedwig

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:50 am
"oh ok then but please becarful this tim Queen and if you need help you can call, if your neard the water and call out i will here you" she said  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:46 pm
The queen smiled and lifted a key made of twisted black metal, she closed the door placed the key in it, she opened the door but it wasn't the outside it was the inside of a tourch lit room "Bye now, this is a special key given to the gate keepers takes me to a secret hidaway, I'll stay here until I can map it out a plan" She closed the door. At once the door slid open and normal outside village was seen  

Miss_Hedwig

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:32 pm
gillfree kissed her on the forehead,and looked her in the eyes, just rest now, your body needs the rest,and thats all i want you to worrie about right now he said, now he gently patted her on the head softly*now rest well, he said  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff