Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:33 pm
GL: "True... I wonder though... if he or she is used like a pinata, and popped.. would he... she... it... Oye, would Phil be able to squish back together? Not that I wanna try it any time soon, or ever... Hey! No Phil! That's not for porings! Leggo!"

*The little poring had snatched the back of GL's hood, and was now tugging at it fiercely... with a smirk, it suddenly hopped over the reaper's head, and rushed through another doorway somehow dragging GL along. This resulted in him being blinded by his own hood, and unable to reorient himself, smashing against a wall*

@______o;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:28 pm
*Black dug her nails in the cloth on his back and was taken for a ride.* In the game porings come right back really soon don't they? I wonder how much like the game porings this guy is. I mean the ghosts got eaten and they came back like they do in the game right?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:08 am
"Mmph, Mm Mmpphrf mprf mm mmphfrphf"

*GL paused, before unsmooshing his face from the wall and sitting up*

"Excuse me... I mean, I really have no idea. In RO, they could have just been other porings... I'm pretty sure that if I had a nose right now, it'd be broken. Just how strong is that little pink blob?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:18 am
I'm sure you would have broken a lot of things by now. Full body cast! heart So anyways I heard Sephiroth talking about pictures. Wouldn't it be nice to have everyone together for a group photo? I mean...I've known you what...2 years... and I don't even have a picture of you!

*She smacks him in the face and starts to run off.* Tag! You're it!

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:20 am
"Ack! Blaaack! You just made my non-existant nose even MORE broken! Get back here!"

*He starts to give chase, but trips over Phil... THWUMP!*

"Dag nabbit, you did that on purpose, didn't you?"

*The poring just stares at GL, grinning widely for a moment. It then hops on his head, and poops out a mountain of jellopies, burying him underneath*

"Ack!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:56 pm
*BlackMN folds her arms and looks at the poring with mock seriousness.* You know one of my rules about creatures being in the house is that they have to be potty trained and you my friend are not trained. If you don't want to spend your time outside during the winter, you are going to have to learn. Which one would you prefer to use? The litter box with sand, the litter box with newspaper, or the toilet?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:03 pm
*GL finally manages to scramble out of the pile of shiny jellopy crystals, flopping onto the ground from the effort.*

GL: "At least they smell like sweetened apple juice, and not... well.. you know."

*A shadow appeared over GL's head then. The reaper only response was to eep quietly, and open up a very small umbrella...*

*THUD!*

*A jellopy the size of a small boulder fell on GL, leaving him trapped underneath the massive poring dropping*

GL: "I can see the headlines now. Reaper killed by giant poopoo!" x___@;

*With that done, Phil hopped over onto the coffee table, bouncing ontop of the daily newspaper that was placed there eariler.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:07 pm
Newspaper it is.

*She tried pusing it off of him for a moment and gave up and leaned on the massive jellopy.* I wonder if we could trade any of those in for your Limbo healing potions! XD

*She seemed to think about it for a moment.* We have a mystery substance in our hands...I wonder if they're useful for anything...

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:12 pm
GL: "You know, leaning on it isn't helping any... >_> nggh... crud.. to heck with this."

*He quickly teleported out from underneath the massive gem, causing it to land on the floor with a heavy thud*

GL: "What I want to know is.. how did something that SMALL release something so big!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:17 pm
The answer is simple: It was able to release something so big because it defies all logic. Rosemary being both a vampire and an angel baffles me still. The tetris blocks, the ghosts in there...though I love them, they still make no sense to me even though I was told by your cousin that they are real spirits taking on a physical form. Mario's way of thinking makes no sense. And then there's you... *She stops there...*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:21 pm
*GL's only response to that was to pick up one of his rubber chickens and lightly bop her on the head with it*

GL: "So... what do we do with all these jellopies?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:24 pm
*Black closed her eyes for the light bop and slowly reopened them.* I don't know... throw them away... Wait I got it! Give them to Githar! He's a traveling merchant sometimes isn't he? I'm sure he can find some weirdo out there to buy them.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:14 pm
GL: "Yeah... but he'll have to advertise them as something other than Poring Potty Pieces... Until then, we'd better find a place to shovel these things. How about Rosemary's office? ^_^... Kidding, kidding! >>;"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:25 pm
im here!!  

DjPANDO

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:49 pm
*Black looked at GL in horror at the suggestion of using Rosemary's office. She would absolutely kill him or damn well near it. Maybe drain him a bit or some other horror.* They are called Jellopies. Why not? Strange people eat bat poop... and fish eggs...  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games