Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:21 pm
*Its choice of words was unusual. Little vampire. Though he emphasized on the word vampire, little also struck her too because that's what she's felt like most of the past two days; little. Especially when the Hunger grabbed her or when she wasn't able to do anything to prevent the mage from cutting up Veni. Vampire...was that really all she thought of herself as? She looked at him suspiciously and a little confused.* Vhat iz it... zat I vant? *The first thing that popped into her mind was blood of course. Their blood, her blood, anyone's, it didn't matter to her. The thought was always there, but that's not what she really wanted. She didn't really remember when someone last asked her that. Has anyone ever asked her?*

...Vhat do you mean by zat?

*Despite her confusion at the question she still thought of things she had wanted in the past. Death... When her mother died after giving her father a son, Rosemary had wanted to find a way to increase the chance that the mother would survive 'the curse of a mother' and actually be able to see their children grow up and raise them. Of course this problem has already been solved, but she wanted it in the past so that she wouldn't leave her family behind when she had children of her own, which was something she wanted when she was alive. Now she was a surrogate mother to the girl in her lap, but... Did she still want to have children of her very own?*

*She wanted to be a doctor, which sprung from her desire to find something to help other women. Even if she would have to dress as a man, to disappear, for her practice back then, but she never succeeded in that after becoming what she is until most recently in her life despite a near consistent study of it. Did she really want to do that now?*

I vanted to find out eef ze voice vaz real und not a hallucination caused by illness.

*She never really had any friends because she couldn't stand a lot of the idiots she had met and often times wished she couldn't read their thoughts or at least tune them out. It was mostly acquaintances that she had really...and well Veni was silent to her and she had liked that. To die. Through the kind-hearted girl she met others, of who she quite enjoys their company. She especially enjoys the idea that they can live a long life. She didn't want any harm to come to them because of her. She didn't want to come after them in the future if she got caught, she didn't want them to get hurt or be tortured because they were after her. to not worry about their safety when she was around them and to not need to fear that they'd get hurt because of her...because they're her friends.... She wanted to feel more in control of herself and what happened.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:35 pm

We are both real and not, as for our question it still stands and means nothing more than the value of it's words. What do want?

The figures repeat of the question prooved to Rosemary that they had picked up on her desire to not have her thoughts probed, and thus have left them completely. It still spoke to her in the strange manner of before, but it was not reading her mind.

Dodihuatu Naftali

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:46 pm
*Rosemary stared at him without looking at his eyes. She didn't really like that it came closer to her, but she didn't say or do anything to object it. This was very uncomfortable. The whole idea of telling something like that to someone/thing she didn't know wasn't something someone would usually do. But it said that it was both real and not...so maybe she was really hallucinating? That can be very real even if it isn't. She did however appreciate its lack of probing though.* Everything zat comes to mind? I vant my friends to recover vell from zis. I vould like to be vith zem und not have vorry about zome mage appearing in an attempt to capture me und hurting zem...or myself hurting zem...accidentally or othervize... I suppose ze vay to not vorry about ze magez iz zat you'd have to be hidden from Jiluzix's view or zomezing, but I don't know how zat can be accomplished. I don't vant to haf to be stuck in one or two places for ze rest of an unsure lifespan for zat. I vant to try to raise her since I lack ze ability to haf children. *She looked away from him...*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:56 pm
*Veni was looking down at the floor in relation to the spot Rosemary was at. He figured she wanted to be mostly alone, so when he felt a little bit better, he walked over to Minazi.* Minazi, I don't live very far from here. Do you want to go to my home and clean up? *He hoped the water still worked and that she would say yes to his invitation because he rarely had welcomed guests there.* ...Maybe we can find you something to change into as well. *Said Veni whose eyes were sweeping over her as he mentally took her measurements.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dodihuatu Naftali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:09 pm
The figure crouched down in front of her, now fully materialized and looking exactly like she thought that it would. The familiarity of the site was something that she could take comfort in.

What it had to say however, she could not.

Are you sure that's what you want?

The figure shifted in a manner that she knew to show sincerity.

We are not foolish enough to take your words literally, for we know your intent, but to truely insure that they would never be harmed for your sake, they would have to have never become you friends.

We can arrange that, though in essence you would write yourself out of existance. Is that what you truly want?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:04 pm
Do you mean it vould be like I vaz never born? Eef zatz ze case Vhat vould happen to all zat haz transpired eef zat did happen. Vould it all go away und dissappear? Vouldn't zat in a vay zat vould be similar to destroying a vorld? People may die at different times, people zat don't exist vould exist, und so on...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dodihuatu Naftali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:18 pm
Rather than ponder on her questions, the figure responded immeadiatly with a single sentace that would send chills down her spine if she figured out the entire meaning behind it.

If that's what you think would happen, then yes...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:19 pm
BlackMN
*Veni was looking down at the floor in relation to the spot Rosemary was at. He figured she wanted to be mostly alone, so when he felt a little bit better, he walked over to Minazi.* Minazi, I don't live very far from here. Do you want to go to my home and clean up? *He hoped the water still worked and that she would say yes to his invitation because he rarely had welcomed guests there.* ...Maybe we can find you something to change into as well. *Said Veni whose eyes were sweeping over her as he mentally took her measurements.*

*A nearby soldier overheard this and shook his head*

Soldier: "Sorry, but nobody is to leave this building until the situation outside has been taken care of. There is still a number of gateways to Hell opened, and demons are running around wild out there... We do have some basic clothing and such for basic needs however...*

Elite: "We got another wounded here, get him some medical quick!"

Soldier: "Excuse me, I need to go lend them a hand... ...damn, he looks tore up."

*Some of the military were keeping curious people out of the way, as the Elite carefully placed a body on a stretcher. As they moved the person to an area in the shelter that had become dedicated for medical treatment, the others were able to get a good look at who was just brought in... Galantros.*
- - - - -  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:30 pm
*...if that's what you think will happen, then yes... She rolled this sentence in her head many times. So if she wanted something and thought of the possible consequence for that want, that's what would happen? So was she in total control of something she wanted to happen and yet isn't?* To destroy the current history and have it rewritten... I certainly don't vish for zat to happen. Eef zere iz no gurantee zat they vont be hurt for my sake because of him, iz zere anyvay for ze demon zat sent ze mages to be blinded az to our whereabouts?

----

*Veni supposed that he should have mentioned when he said that, that it was actually under this building... If he didn't see the reaper, he at least smelled him as the soldiers passed.* Oh good. The blue reaper Galantros is alive. The little girl should be pleased to hear that. *He put his weight against the wall.* You know I have been wondering... *Said Veni to no one in particular.* With it now possible to open portals, I was wondering if there were any plans to evacuate the refugees and injured, so that they don't have such things to worry about and weigh them down in the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:55 pm
This time the figure paused in though, though Rosemary suspected slightly that this was to try and comfort her.

There are many ways of hiding yourself from anything, but they will eventually find you for that is what you believe, and have right to believe. Because of this there are not permanent solutions.

It paused and appeared to smile at something still unspoken.

You can be altered to be something that they no longer desire, and in such you shall gain many allies to help protect you from others that may...

Dodihuatu Naftali

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:05 pm
*She raised her eyebrow at this. Of course she suspected that she would eventually be found, but she had mostly wanted them to be in his blind spot. She was more concerned about their saftey than whether or not she was captured, but she was still curious as to where this creature was going with this.* Altered into vhat? Please continue...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:15 pm
The beings that you call angels appear to be missing their element of air. If you would like, you may take this position and allow the imprisoned one to finally rest.

The figure reached forward and petted the sleeping fox on the head, carefully caressing the pleasurable spots behind the ears.

She would be able to seek shelter in the safest places allowed by those in what you call heaven. There is a catch on your end though... but it's not major.

The figure stopped, sensing her uneasiness at it's proximity, and backed up a little.

We would like to reserve the right to call upon you for a favor when the time comes for it.

Dodihuatu Naftali

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:32 am
*Her tails wagged in her sleep and she appeared happy. When he stopped however, she appeared a little disappointed for a moment.*

*She was still wondering about his unfinished sentence "You can be altered to be something that they no longer desire, and in such you shall gain many allies to help protect you from others that may... " 'Others that may...' vhat? Is what she was wondering.*

*Rosemary almost jumped up at his suggestion of such becoming an angel. She found their conversation unnerving, but this... She never thought that possible... he must have been joking. She never wanted to be an angel of anything anyways. She would probably learn more about heaven, hell, and in-between than she ever wanted to know. She always pictured it as being a taxing job, but ever picturing herself as one...nope...never.* Be un...angel? Me? You must be joking... but you're not... Vould I still be me for ze most part? I've been zis for zo long... Vould ze bloodlust still be zere? Vould I be able to do ze thingz I can do, like carry many tons, go through vallz, become mist, call on my familiars? Veni how would he feel... I think he should have a zay in zis.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:16 pm
BlackMN
*Veni supposed that he should have mentioned when he said that, that it was actually under this building... If he didn't see the reaper, he at least smelled him as the soldiers passed.* Oh good. The blue reaper Galantros is alive. The little girl should be pleased to hear that. *He put his weight against the wall.* You know I have been wondering... *Said Veni to no one in particular.* With it now possible to open portals, I was wondering if there were any plans to evacuate the refugees and injured, so that they don't have such things to worry about and weigh them down in the end.

Soldier: We're working on that now... moving some individuals out through smaller portals, but we're trying to set up a more powerful stable one to get everyone out faster... There's still some interference, so one of those niearcim mages must still be alive...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:01 pm
*Gunshots suddenly broke out, blood splashing from some of the eyeballs of the serpent demon holding Inazuma captive. It's teeth grazed her neck out of shock, as it's heads turned towards where the shots had been fired. Seeing his chance, Dieamos slammed into the demon, knocking it far from Inazuma, and once again attacking it viciously. Blood trickled down Inazuma's neck, but the wound was far from serious... A rather decent number of soldiers rushed out of the forest, relentlessly spraying the hell-demon with fire, while Dieamos' shadow goblins started to swarm and tear it apart.*

*Hi noticed what was going on, and grew absolutely furious. The moment's distraction was all Coatli needed, and his machete slashed off the satan's jaw.*

Hi: ... You'll suffer.

*Black souls extended from Hi's claw hand, and wrapped around the niearcim's neck tightly... his air was being cut off, as he struggled to remove the now tangible spirits that choked him. He gave up a second later, swinging his blade at Hi. The devil dodged, much to the mage's expectation, and he shot out his free hand, a small shard of metal jabbing itself deep into Hi's stomach. It exploded, dark green toxic fumes lazily expanding in the air. The deadly cloud grew so thick, that Coatli couldn't see his opponent.*

Coatli: b*****d! *He coughed... the souls were still choking him, but he had managed to loosen them somewhat.* I'll fight for my master with every bit of my being!

Hi: Such loyalty. A pity you chose the wrong side.. *Hi's tail pierced through Coatli's stomach, making the mage's blood and gore spill onto the dry ground. Hell souls swirled about Hi's form, and altered his body once more, allowing several limbs with sharp claws to jut out of his back, below his wings... He used these new appendages to viciously rip off the mage's limbs, and inflict some rather... disturbing injuries. Coatli was little more than a head and torso impaled on his tail when Hi was finished. Alive, but seriously wounded.*

- - - - -

*A small explosion somewhere in the shelter, with a number of loud curses. Metal debris scattered along the floor from the machine several Limbo soldiers were busy working on.*

Soldier 1: Dammit, this thing is scrap. I told you that thing was busted...

Soldier 2: Gawd, ya shure give up easily, dontcha? We've only been at it fer about an hour or so. Give 'er some time, we'll get 'er workin again. 'Till then, we just gotta move these folks out the ol' fashioned way, with yer reapers' portals.

Soldier 1: Fine... doesn't help that there's only about four or five of us that can open portals normally... and with this damned niearcim barrier just barely hanging in there, it takes about two of us to open just one damned stable portal.

Soldier 2: Sheeeit, yer gettin' all worked up now. Tell ya what, go grab me ah drink from the supply crates, and get yerself somethin' as well.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games