Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
The Cover of Eclipse/Summary of Eclipse/Release Date Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the cover?
  OMG! YES!
  It's alright...
  Eww, NO!
  Haven't seen it yet. :3
View Results

Cheesy Poofz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:51 pm
Kyoto_1421
>=D dont hate me when I say I already have a copy of Eclipse..... No, not just the FIRST chapter...the WHOLE BOOK..... xd xd xd xd Yesh, I'm evil, I read half of it within the first few hours I got it...and I will not tell you what happens.... MUAHAHA!

Hahaha I smell bs.

Hmm... but she said the cover would give too much away. And it's a ribbon breaking. I swear to God if I have to read through them breaking up and getting back together again twice I'll shoot myself.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:42 am
I believe the ribbon symbolizes one of these:

-Bella's going to strangle herself and the breaking of the ribbon symbolizes her...dying

-it's someone's relationship and the broken ribbon means they are no longer together

-it's something with a promise and someone or something breaks it

And yes I too will get extreeeeeeemly mad if Bella and Edward break up AGAIN, because I cried the first time, and i'm pretty sure I'd cry the second. Plus me and my friends would probably hurt something/someone.

revolution_symphony

VampireMoon762

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:04 am
i wish it wouold come out tomorrow, no wait today, it shouldm come out today! but alass, it is not so i must wait and wait and wait, BUT OMG I CANT WAIT...

O and i think the ribbon mite symbolize bella breaking from mortality which means she mite become a vampire, i hope she becomes one!!!

if the ribbpn symbolizes them beaking up again ill kill edward, i swear ill find a way, lol, cause he saw wat it did to her last time, so i hope he wouldnt do that again no mater wat  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:53 am
User Image{I think she's having hysterics.

I might be in college by the time this comes out! (Pacific starts in August.)
When my friend told me about this I screamed, and the teacher and the entire class stared at me, and I had a really hard time explaining it. Then I told her that Eclipse would make a wonderful dorm-warming gift. And she hit me in the head with a book for being blunt.

Well, Edward DID swear he'd never break up with her again or leave her again (sort of), so maybe if the ribbon is Bella and Edward breaking up her life is in danger... Maybe the wolves have something to do with her life? Maybe she becomes a vampire and right about that time the other vampire (I forget her name -- red hair) comes back, and because they don't know Bella's vampire-smell they think it's her...?
I don't know. I'm kind of making it up as I go along.

Maybe you should slap her.}User Image

Serafina Pekala

sweetblood_ab

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:51 am
I like it. But I hadn't thought they had released it yet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:39 am
I like the cover... one of my best friends pre-ordered the book for me for my birthday... Lol, I nearly killed her in joy. whee  

Ryuzaki Amaya

CHicKeNy Corpse

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:03 pm
yes mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 pm
I am proud now, cause I got my mom addicted to Twilight and now she wants to read new moon.
My friend was reading it first, and my friend came over and my mom was like "Hurry up with that book, I want to read it!"

Savvat

Desirable Elder

darkwitch93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 am
its coming out August 7.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:13 pm
now i can't wait for august!  

FleetingDreamer44

asumamori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:02 pm
I can't wait either but if it does symbolize (the cover I mean) a cutting of a relationship its probably about bella and jacob. They were already off to a shaky relationship by the end of new moon so obviously eventually there's gonna be more tension. The question's probably mostly likely to be why?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 pm
[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

It's so pretty! I can't wait for it to come out! *Squee*
whee

My thoughts and whee 's  

Shinigma

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sanzo girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:01 pm
I Love the ribbon- it's fantastic- but I thought the book wasn't released until August?
I know they published the first chapter in the bakc of some special release copies of New Moon....but didn't think they'd give the book out earily......

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:46 am
OMG, if the release date is August 7th, that means it's coming out in two days! x_x Must. Get. It. whee  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

What-I-am-Is-ME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:27 pm
OMY GAWD comes out tomorrow...

nyah!!! CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT!!!  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff