Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Awakens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:12 pm
((i'm sorry that this one is sooooo long X_X))

Just then another creature strode up thru the generals, his skin was a radiant midnight blue with sparkling saphires inlane into the flesh, while his hair was a shimmering teal that seemed to glow. His eyes were electric blue and her hands were webbed. Takara smiled at him, "Mages, this is my good friend from the sea. Balic, these are the mages whom will be fighting along side of us." Balic smiled warmly at them, revealing many rows of long dagger sharp teeth.

"Greetings young ones," He then turned to Takara and whispered somthing low. Takara grinned wider than she had since the mages had come. "My friends, Balic is a merman and he tells me good news. Ours friends from the sea have arrived. Now Balic who did you recruit?" He looked over the mages quickly with his shimmering eyes and said loud enough for them all to hear, "I managed to secure mermen, sirens, the Scyla, seasprites, sharkmen, many different carnivorous fish, and a few deep sea monsters whom I wont mention. They will be in the power of your water mage." Takara nodded and smield at him, "Thank you Balic." He bowed to her and walked back toward too the sea that could be seen over one of the cliffs.

"My friends, each of you will have your own set of soldiers and one second in command. For our water mage friend it shall be Balic."

Suddenly one of the werewolves ears perked and its golden eyes and white fur seemed to focus on one spot over the horizon. It howled seriously and beautifully out over the horizon and Takara turned grim, she turned to face the mountains and clenched her fists, "Your armies have come."

heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:17 pm

Houka's interest was instantly piqued. An aquatic army, eh? she thought, glancing at the blue-haired mage she'd spotted earlier in the meeting hall. And he's going to command them, eh? But...what's a Scyla, I wonder...

Then, one of the werewolf generals announced the arrival of yet another army - rather, armies.

"Huh?" the brunette looked a bit confused, but hid it well; she didn't want to seem too ignorant. "How many armies does this shadow mage command?" she whispered, slightly in awe, and also not to seem too nosy. Anyway, the answer would present itself soon enough.

Houka was also well aware of what Takara had said; that each mage would be commandeering their own...squad or platoon? Whichever it was, she knew she was going to be in a leadership position sooner or later. She just hoped she was ready for such a responsibility.

((EMOING-san, Balic is male, right? sweatdrop ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:25 pm
((he's a dude xd ))

Takara smiled at the shock on their faces, "We control seven armies one for each of your elements. I will introduce them to you one at a time...

((because i only have short intervals online xp ))

so that you will all have a chance to get to know the creatures in your platoon." She nodded towards the mountains. "here come you army fire mage." Out of the misty mountains Takra began to see an orangy yellow glow, Good thing he got here on time THIS time... she thought irrately, suddenly giant sparks began to fly from the glow and then the creatures were in sight, thru the mists they crashed, fiery red stalians the size of elephants with manes of fire, breathing steam and smoke with hot coals for hooves. Giant golden dragons blowing giant plumes of fire out with the bellowing roars, then there were the pheonixes which appeared as birds but were all fire. Leading them all was a man with streaming black hair and eyes the color of fire that danced with delight and mischief and his loud entrance, the man was tall and stopped in front of Takara to smash his fist into her own, she met his with a grin then pointed towards the other mages, "Fire mage Houka, this is Ragnir the fire lord of the mountains. He is the trainer for the wild steeds you see behind him." The horses pawed the ground and snorted billows of smoke.

Ragnir walked fluidly towards Houka, took her hand and kissed it, "I am glad that my commander is so lovely." Takara snorted and kicked his head, "Flirt with Houka later we have other generals to meet..." He smiled dazzlingly and stalked off, hopping onto one of the blazing horses and riding off. Talara looked apoligetically towards Houka, "He's always like that... to everything female. So watch your back." She barked out a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:59 pm

"Is that so?" Houka asked, a slight smirk on her face. She shook her head. "Silly man...in such a time as this, one should not make time for flirting; a moment of weakness - in Sir Ragnir's case, distraction - is a perfect opportunity for Death to come knocking..."

She cast her gaze over the army she was supposed to lead. Flame stallions...golden fire dragons...and the mystical phoenixes. True, not a lot of variety when compared to the Water army, but that mattered little to her. The less men to move, the quicker the march; the easier the formation, the stealthier the approach... Houka thought, recalling the words of the blade master her parents had been familiar with and whom had trained her in the ways of the battle sword.

"I must say, pretty impressive..." she said aloud, meaning to complement the shadow mage for amassing such power under her rule. "As Shefah - that is, Master Argenthe used to say, 'The army mirrors the commander, as the commander mirrors his ruler.' And in this case and the Water army's, both premises are more than satisfactory. You must be quite a ruler then, Shadow Mage...Takara, was it?"

((Okay, I think that was a little too formal... sweatdrop Sorry...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:39 pm
Emerald gazed silently and politely at the fire mage's army. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever layed eyes on. The beauty of the flame stallions, the golden fire dragons, and the fire phoenixes. She loved the phoenix the most though. She slightly smiled while she watched the fire mage, which she heard was named Houka, approach her new army.
Then she brought her attention the the leader of the group, the Shadow Mage, waiting patiently like all the other mages for her, the earth mage's new army. She hid her right arm behind her back, crossing her fingers, hoping the get a griffin but then stopped herself.
"Stop acting childish, you get what you get" she whispered to herself.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:44 pm
((Can everyone check out Flame's new RP here in FP forest? It has a great storyline, and great characters. Please check it out! Here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8714897 ))  

snubsnub
Crew

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:23 pm
((that was pretty formal lol))

Takara laughed, "Yes Ragnir has always had a very flirtacious nature." She looked down towards the ground and felt the settle vibrations of the ground, "Ah, Earth mage Emerald your general has arrive."

((sorry its so short but i'll bbl))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:16 am
"Earth mage, your commander has arrived. Korpan from the far north! Show yourself!"

Sudenly, long polished vines of wood began to purst from the ground followed by two creatures that no one below the Yanhru mountain range (important) had seen in over 800 years. The Erins came first, they appeared to be beautiful woman made from wood and their arms moved fluidly thru the air like wings made from branches of the flowering cherry tree, another made from dark mahogany, another chestnut, walnut, pine and the list goes on. The were the living earth and when all of them were out of the ground they stood very still and everyone watched in awe as their lovely faces became the bark of a tree and their feet became rooted to the ground. And they were tree's one more. "The Erins speak our tongue and have amazing regenerative powers. Also they can use their
branches in diferent ways and manipulate them to make them the equivalent of whips, swords, spears, guns, anything you can thing of." The thought to her self about how beautiful they were, if only she was even half as beautiful as them.

The second creature came from the ground more quickly and violently than the first had, several of the mages jumped but Takara stood perfectly still. The Hridnak of the farthest mountains were another variation of masters in disguise, there in front of them seemed to be a mountain range, that just suddenly happend to to be there. Takara whistled shrilly and the mountains began to move, immeadiately they were in general shape of collosal bears, she whistled twice with a long ending and they were dogs, again and they were tigers, she then stopped and they stopped landing again on the ground in a mountain of rock. She then turned to the shocked Earth mage and stated, "I will give you a scroll of there abilities and the whistling abilities you must have to control them."

She smiled at the thought of the third creature, who landed on the ground with a thud from the sky it was over thirty feet long and about fifteen feet high. It had vigilent looking eyes and and pointy beak, short pricks of dark greyu feathers traveled down its body in a lions body. The Griffin. "Korpan! My friend how have you been?" Takara adressed the griffin, "Quite well Takara, the jouurney was rough though. Those vain twigs would not cooperate and the I wont even get started with those stupid rocks." Korpan, the Griffin, Takara adressed the mages, "This is the general of the earth army, Korpan, Korpan is a griffin from the far north who will be your assistence for the battle, Korpan? This is the earth mage Emerald."
((Sorry that its so long!!))

heart heart  

((E M O-I N G))

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:31 pm

A gryphon general, eh?

Houka was impressed. The earth mage Emerald's army was perfect for ambushes on the enemy, if ever they came to that. The earth army was, quite literally, composed of living earth.

The brunette studied the creatures carefully. The Erins - beautiful forest women made of wood - who could converse with humans, regenerate themselves, and fashion weapons out of their branches through mere thought. And then there were the Hridnak, shapeshifters who answered only to specific whistles. These were creatures no one had seen for nealy a millenium - most even thought they were gone completely - and yet...here they were! As majestic, as awe-inspiring, and as plentiful as they ever had been. Houka counted herself lucky - blessed, even! - to have witnessed these beings of the earth.

Now that the Dark, Water, Fire, and Earth armies had been 'introduced' - if one could call such spectacle an introduction - there remained three more armies, namely Wind, Electricity, and Light.

This is getting more interesting by the minute...

((Again, I was bored; hence, I 'commented' on the army... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:39 am
((Oh please do, no one else seems very interested by their armies stare ))

I have to go to class but I'll be back later, for along one...  

((E M O-I N G))

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:43 am
((Ack, I havn't posted here for awhile now! Beautiful army!! I LOVE it! :]))

Emerald bowed to Korpan. "Very nice to meet you". She adored griffins, they were strong, loyal, and powerful. She and Korpan might get along very well.

Emerald was stunned, her army were the beautiful earth in disguise. The Erins, creatures that she had never gazed her eyes on were the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It was a great honor for them to be in her army. The Hridnak, were amazing shapeshifters who seemed to only answer to certain whistles. They havn't been seen for a couple hundred years. It was an honor to have them fight along in her new army.
She was pleased with her new army, very pleased. This was probably the most fascinating and best army that she had ever had to control.
"Takara, may you explain to me how to control these beautiful creatures? Very impressive."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:17 am
((Bored. Again. And why isn't anyone else posting?!))

Houka cast one more glance over at the Earth army, still in awe at the appearance of the reportedly extinct Erin and Hridnak. And the gryphon general...truly a commanding sight.

Then she turned her attention back to her own army, allowing her gaze to rove once more from one creature to the next.

Maybe I should look for Sir - that is, General Ragnir... she thought presently. After all, I should probably get to know him better since we're going to be working together...

Adjusting the strap that held her sword so it fit more comfortably, she set off in search of the rather flirtatious fire general. She couldn't help feeling a bit uneasy; this was the first time in years - she'd forgotten the exact number - that she would willingly approach someone and start a conversation, and for nothing more than a 'getting-to-know-you'. The brunette hoped that she wouldn't make a fool of herself, and that Ragnir would like what he saw - not just her outward appearance, but her inner one, as well.

She wasn't worried about time, though; it seemed that the three remaining armies were taking their sweet time getting here.

((If this post makes no sense, or seems out of place, it's probably because I was half-asleep when I wrote this, so cut me some slack...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:57 am
((it makes sense believe me. And I am also pissed cause everyone forgot about the RP crying ))

"Ah Earthmage, I must use whistles. But you can contro lthem with the slightest of earth tremors." The Earth mage was so happy that she smiled, "I must no go and-" Looking at the sun she frowned, "Well I must quickly introduce the other generals."

She made an odd bird call, cupping her hands around her mouth to create a long echoing call that sounded like a whale. Suddenly out of the sky came three more exotic creature, the first was glittering and shining like crystal with no legs but enormous sparkling wings as long as three houses, it looked and sounded like a dragon. "Light army! This is yours. The first creature is comonly known as a light dragon," The second creature was smaller and seemingly harmless, a small white and blue cat with bright blue pupiless eyes strode up and rubbed itself againt Kyle's leg, "That is the Kirhun, watch this." Takara whistled like you would to a dog and the little long eared cat became twenty times bigger than it was before, its fangs became as long as swords and much sharper too, it roared menacingly before stretching its long poison tipped claws and promptly fell asleep in a ball.

The last creature was more intelligent undoubtly than any other in any of the other armies, the Elves. There were about fifty of them and they took long strides towards the mages, serenly serious and forever beautiful. They all carried a bow, a fltcher of swan arrows, a long sword, a dagger, and a small satchal. But they all were different from one another. That was whe nthe general came striding up, the most beautiful elf of all, his eyes were light green and his hair was the fairest color of white blond. "Ah! Legimene, this is the light mage Kyle," He looked her over quickly and frowned, "But she's only a pup, ou promised I would serve a great leader Takara." Takara frowned, "All mages are good leaders, be sensible." He put a hand to his head and walked back over to his army, swearing as he went in elvish.

Takara looked apologetically as Kyle, "I am sorry about him, he used to be the head general for the most powerful mage to ever exist, over 2000 years ago." She sighed...

((Well, we unfortunately are not getting vvery far with this, if people dont start posting than I'm going to move on, its really irritating when no one posts after we've gotten so far.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:32 am
((OOC://Yeah, it's annoying... Perhaps we could PM them or something... And if you'd really like something to do, perhaps you could check out my RP, the one snubsnub's advertising? We need quire a bit more RP-ers - around six more - before we can start. 3nodding ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:43 pm
((Ack this is annoying, if no one else posts you should just go with Flame's idea. -PM them- Its only us 3 posting.))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff